Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#31446 - 29 Jul 06 14:42 Barbarians at the Gates
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Before anyone squeals in protest, this IS relevant to Indonesia, because like it or not you are on the front line in the battle against extremist Islam.

Let me make this very very clear:

YOU (the average Indonesians) WILL FIGHT AGAINST EXTREMIST ISLAM, BECAUSE IF YOU DON’T THEY WILL WIN AND THE WEST WILL BE FIGHTING YOU!

Read, and re-read that sentence until it sinks in. Because by fuck I mean it!

And now to business:

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2005/10/jamaat-ul-fuqra-in-virginia-part-1.html

#31447 - 29 Jul 06 16:17 Re: Barbarians at the Gates
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Meanwhile, as if to prove my point, 200 Lebanese in Perth are on TV attacking the Australian Prime Minister.

They are screaming “WE WANT PEACE”.

The problem is THEY allowed Hezbollah to attack Israel from within Lebanon.

Since June 2005 Hezbollah have fired over 1500 missiles into Israel, and Israel did nothing.

When it became obvious that simply firing missiles wasn’t going to start a war, they invaded Israel, and took two soldiers FROM INSIDE ISRAEL. They are probably dead now.

The Lebanese did fuck all to stop Hezbollah, and now they are reaping the crop they have planted. The sad thing is that Hezbollah don’t give a shit about the Lebanese – the more Lebanese civilians that die the happier they are, because it looks good on TV to show dying Lebanese children…..

The lesson for Indonesia is clear.

1. If you allow Islamic Extremists into your country THEY WILL CAUSE TROUBLE!
2. They WILL NOT CARE about the lives of Indonesians. In fact the more that die the better.

Stop these maniacs NOW, before Indonesia becomes Lebanon Mark 2.

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop