Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105287 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
Laughterwards
A TV show, Film or situation that was not really funny or marginally funny that for whatever reason is much funnier aftwrwards.
You have to watch Portlandia, but it's a laughterwards, so just give it a chance to kick in.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#30250 - 27 Apr 06 11:30 Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/03/25/1143084048036.html

In today’s newspaper, a Muslim man is accused of plotting bombing attacks in Sydney.

He had persuaded his girlfriend to plant the bombs. He had persuaded her to convert form Christianity to Islam.

He is currently in Jail, because he is convicted of selling drugs in Sydney, and murdering a fellow drug dealer. He also admitted to murdering another man in a bar.

So:

1. He migrates here from some Islamic shithole.
2. He takes a Western GF (he would kill me for even looking at a Muslim girl, but has the arrogance to expect me to accept him dating a Western Girl).
3. He converts her from Christianity (He would kill me if I tried to convert a Muslim girl away from Islam).
4. He has plans to kill innocent Australians by bombing them.
5. He makes him money selling drugs to young Australians.
6. He has no problem murdering people.

I see this as typical of the absolute arrogance of Islam. Why do Muslims think non-Muslims are lower than animals? Why do they treat us so badly? How the fuck do we convince you to start treating us like equals?

And PLEASE don’t tell me this is just one bad apple, because Australia now has its jails full of these fucking arseholes, and there is a never ending queue of more of them trying to get in.

The sooner George W fries a few million Muslims with a bucket of instant sunshine the better! Then maybe they will show is some respect.

Promotion
Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings
#30251 - 27 Apr 06 11:50 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Man gets 22 years for murder of drug dealer
A 24-year-old has been sentenced to at least 17 years in jail for killing his drug trade co-worker at Auburn in 2000.

The judge has described the murder as a callous and cold-blooded crime.

Justice John Dowd said in sentencing 24-year-old Hassan Kalache he doubted there was a chance of serious rehabilitation while Kalache still uses drugs.

The judge described him as a poly-drug user, who said on the night he shot 25-year-old Wassim Shehade, he had taken heroin, rohypnol and LSD.

Justice Dowd said while this may have had a dis-inhibiting effect on him, its likely to have calmed him.

He said Kalache had showed a serious degree of violence and disregard for another's life, in shooting Mr Shehade five times.

The judge said Kalache was a threat to society and sentenced to him 22 years with a non-parole period of 17.

#30252 - 27 Apr 06 11:51 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

If Kalache is a product of Islam, then you really need to rethink the wohle idea.

#30253 - 27 Apr 06 12:07 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

and from todays newspaper ANOTHER lunatic Muldsim trying ot kill me...... (this is getting beyond a joke....)

Lodhi 'not planning terror attack'

Accused terrorist Faheem Khalid Lodhi was not a believer in violent jihad and never planned to "wage war" on his adopted home, a Sydney court has been told.

The 36-year-old Pakistani-born architect is on trial in the NSW Supreme Court, accused of plotting to bomb the national electricity system or Sydney defence sites.

His barrister, Phillip Boulten, SC, described the prosecution case as "a series of speculative theories" which his client rejected outright.

"These allegations are not true ... and the prosecution case is wrong," he said.

Lodhi is charged with collecting two maps of the Australian electricity grid and 38 aerial photographs of Holsworthy Army Base, Victoria Barracks and HMAS Penguin, where he had previously worked as an architect, in October 2003.

He also is charged with inquiring about buying chemicals capable of making explosives.

The prosecution, which must prove he was preparing for a terrorist act, alleges extremist material seized at Lodhi's home during ASIO raids indicated his cause was "violent jihad".

But Mr Boulten said his client did not own the Islamic fundamentalist material, which may have been inadvertently mixed up with his property.

The articles did not form part of Lodhi's "moral universe", Mr Boulten told the jury.

"He is not and was not ever motivated in life by any belief that involves violence, violent jihad, terror or terrorism," he said.

"He doesn't believe there is a cause to wage war on or in Australia.

"This is his country. He is an Australian citizen. This is where his home is. He is not a violent man."

Mr Boulten said Lodhi had legitimate business reasons for his actions.

He was considering establishing a business with family members, importing and exporting chemicals and electrical generators, the court was told.

"The accused was trying to find a way to add to his income. He was not embarking upon a preliminary plan to blow up some important piece of infrastructure," Mr Boulten said.

He added that the maps and photographs lacked detail, making them "next to useless to anybody who was seriously involved in a plot to blow something up".

The fourth charge against Lodhi is that he had 15 pages of notes, allegedly in his handwriting, containing recipes for explosives and poisons.

The prosecution described the notes as "a terrorism manual", but Lodhi's barrister dismissed them as "a kind of Boy's Own spy kit" with "the mark of Maxwell Smart about them".

Mr Boulten said the crown did not know precisely what Lodhi was allegedly planning "because there is just no evidence about it".

"Anything that ASIO thought ... might be suspicious was grabbed, seized and will be presented as evidence in this trial as evidence of a terrorist plot," he said.

"Faheem Lodhi was not and never has been involved in any terrorist-related activities."

The jury has heard that Lodhi had contact with Willie Brigitte before the Frenchman was deported, and would hear allegations that Brigitte trained with terrorist organisation Lashkar-e-Toiba in Pakistan.

But Mr Boulten warned jurors to be wary of the allegations because the witness who supplied them, Yong Ki Kwon, was a convicted criminal whose "powerful motive to lie" was a discounted US jail term.

The jury will hear evidence in closed court when the trial continues on Thursday before Justice Anthony Whealy.

© 2006 AAP

#30254 - 27 Apr 06 12:09 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

They ALWAYS say "I am not a violent man. But they are allowed to lie to Infidels, so a Mulsims word is not worth listening to....

#30255 - 27 Apr 06 13:04 Re: Frying Muslims
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Quote:
Originally posted by Sausage Master Polar Bear:
They ALWAYS say "I am not a violent man. But they are allowed to lie to Infidels, so a Mulsims word is not worth listening to....
I am a teacher, so my muslim kids got used to the straight down the line approach that I love. If they bullshitted me, I would make them sing a song in front of the class, or pushup's or get them to read a English book....just doing my part to remove bullshit from the world, and I kinda agree, The one thing I do listen to with my Muslim wife is... "Babe I horny"! shocked

Peter Kay

#30256 - 27 Apr 06 13:33 Re: Frying Muslims
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
That's the shame, the religion told about peace and living in harmony but the people do the wrong things. They act like they're the god and have the right to kill innocent people.

#30257 - 27 Apr 06 13:42 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
the religion told about peace and living in harmony
Even that is debatable....

The Koran is essential a book of war, the foundation or Islam lay in war, and it is spread via war.

I think Muslimns think we are stupid. They say Islam is about peace:

Then they push drugs onto out Children.
They rape and abuse our women.
They bomb and kill our people.

It is time the West replied in kind. "we are peace living Westerners - whoops those 300 atomic bombs in the Middle East were an accident!"

#30258 - 28 Apr 06 06:23 Re: Frying Muslims
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
the religion told about peace and living in harmony
Even that is debatable....

The Koran is essential a book of war, the foundation or Islam lay in war, and it is spread via war.

I think Muslimns think we are stupid. They say Islam is about peace:

Then they push drugs onto out Children.
They rape and abuse our women.
They bomb and kill our people.

It is time the West replied in kind. "we are peace living Westerners - whoops those 300 atomic bombs in the Middle East were an accident!"
Yeah, human's suck and Big black and white birds rock, Polar Bears are pretty cool, and we love leopards!

Peter Kay

#30259 - 28 Apr 06 06:41 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Magpie WtfaatlF?:
[ Polar Bears are pretty cool,
Actually bloody freezing..... smile

#30260 - 28 Apr 06 07:08 Re: Frying Muslims
Magpie Offline
Member**

Have you guessed at what "Wtfaatlf" stands for yet??

Peter Kay

#30261 - 28 Apr 06 07:29 Re: Frying Muslims
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Why the fuck are all the ladies frigid!

#30262 - 28 Apr 06 07:38 Re: Frying Muslims
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf -HMFIC:
laugh very good, but no cigar! And ladies on JakChat frigid.....oh I very much doubt it.!

Peter Kay

#30263 - 28 Apr 06 07:59 Re: Frying Muslims
Magpie Offline
Member**

QUOTE]Even that is debatable....

I[/QB][/QUOTE]
And the Bible is simply a bunch of specially selected and edited stories, to confuse the masses. (It was the bloody Romans who are largely responsible as well!)

Did you know that Mary of Magdeline was actually a very wealthy person in her day, and she had lots of wealthy friends, and a husband, that some refer to Jesus.

Peter Kay

#30264 - 28 Apr 06 08:15 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I don’t think to confuse the masses, so much as to control them.

Society relies upon controlling its members. In the West we have replaced religion with three other “Gods”:

Capitalism/consumerism – the idea that you need a new car each year, the latest fashions, the latest gadgets etc. (plus of course the money to acquire them with).

Television (and other media) which sell false dreams to the population (In the cornflakes adverts everyone leaps out of bed smiling and happy. I stagger out looking like shit and vomit in the bathroom).

Democracy, which give us the illusion that we control our own destiny. We elect members who do what big business and public servants order them to do. (True democracy simply doesn’t work. We would all vote to remove speed limits, taxes, etc)

So the West is still sold a pack of lies in order to keep the general population under control, and keep them struggling for the unobtainable.

A thousand years ago in the West there was no democracy, no television and no money. Religion was used to control populations.

In Islamic countries there is little democracy, virtually no money and piss poor television. Hence the strength of Islam……

#30265 - 28 Apr 06 08:28 Re: Frying Muslims
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
I don’t think to confuse the masses, so much as to control them.

wink I think confusing the masses eventually amounts to control.... Think "Animal Farm"

Society relies upon controlling its members. In the West we have replaced religion with three other “Gods”:

Capitalism/consumerism – the idea that you need a new car each year, the latest fashions, the latest gadgets etc. (plus of course the money to acquire them with).

Television (and other media) which sell false dreams to the population (In the cornflakes adverts everyone leaps out of bed smiling and happy. I stagger out looking like shit and vomit in the bathroom).

Democracy, which give us the illusion that we control our own destiny. We elect members who do what big business and public servants order them to do. (True democracy simply doesn’t work. We would all vote to remove speed limits, taxes, etc)

wink Very true, explains George Bush

So the West is still sold a pack of lies in order to keep the general population under control, and keep them struggling for the unobtainable.

A thousand years ago in the West there was no democracy, no television and no money. Religion was used to control populations.

In Islamic countries there is little democracy, virtually no money and piss poor television. Hence the strength of Islam……
laugh How very true, especially the piss poor television, I will never forget that annoying kid on the washing powder ad screaming "putih, putih, putih" Or the really over the top crime shows, the 1001 variations of Indo idol/Dangdut bollocks. I am going to make a statement based on my experience of T.V. watchihng around the world. a large percentage of television is usually utter dross, except for the wonderful efforts of the British. Even here in NZ, we get every single crappy american sitcom going, it's like the people that buy the programmes are trying to assimilate all Kiwi's to America..... We've got the Aussies, and now our enemies are their enemies, lets have a crack at the Kiwi's. Will buy setting up my indovision when I return, it's hard enough trying to watch T.V. in a foreign language, never mind dealing with the fact that Indonesia drama is not even out of its nappies yet!

Peter Kay

#30266 - 28 Apr 06 08:50 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

fully agree about the crap on TV. The thing is life is much more interesting, and more scary.

Young kids watch war movies – JugHead, Black Hawk Down. Next door lives an old guy who landed at Normandy on D day. They have an uncle who did two tours in Vietnam.

They watch romances, yet everyone has a romantic story (even Dilli).

Scratch the earth under your feet and you will find an amazing world.

#30267 - 28 Apr 06 09:14 Re: Frying Muslims
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

(even Dilli)? No romance here my man.

#30268 - 28 Apr 06 09:20 Re: Frying Muslims
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
think your being shy dilli, bet you have had at least 1 romantic moment in your life, or at least you charmed your daughter's mother!

Peter Kay

#30269 - 28 Apr 06 09:33 Re: Frying Muslims
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Moment of weakness!

#30270 - 28 Apr 06 09:38 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Dilli loves his Drilling Rig!! smile

#30271 - 28 Apr 06 13:13 Re: Frying Muslims
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Quote:
What ladies?

#30272 - 28 Apr 06 13:16 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Not what I hear.

I think some are far from frigid, especially with the guys on this site......

#30273 - 28 Apr 06 13:45 Re: Frying Muslims
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Goof man, what have you been up too?

#30274 - 28 Apr 06 13:47 Re: Frying Muslims
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hmmmmmmm

The change of topic was as subtle as a piano falling from a 20 story apartment window….

Raw nerve there anyone…… smile smile

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website