Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29001 - 04 Aug 06 12:03 Infotaiment is HARAM???
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Some Taliban people in Indonesia "roaring" again...they said it's a sinner and should be stop in Indonesia cos INA is a Moslem country....Bah! No Way Jose! It's just mostly people not the country itself!!!!!

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#29002 - 04 Aug 06 13:38 Re: Infotaiment is HARAM???
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
selamat siang MT, apa kabar.. smile
this's Indonesia, the Indonsian people too sensitive..what ever we did in Indo always complaining, there're pros and cons...

one time ago, I worked as a reporter at an infotaiment media..actually that's really fun job..but why I felt that the bwas not in accordance with my conscience..every day i had to find the new news from the celebs, the celebs that a news maker..make a gossip in anytime smile
so that's why I moved and tried to find the new job, the job that make me comfy and safe!

well, I'm not the person that sholeha enough wink
but every day I try hard to read my Al-Qur'an and keep trying to understanding what Allah said in Al-Qur'an..and here are I found:

the Qur'an (s49:6,11,12)
O ye who believe! if a wicked person come to you with any news ascertain the truth lest ye harm people unwitingly and afterwards become full of repentance for waht he done(QS:6)

O ye believe! let not some men among you laugh at others: it may be that the (latter) are better than the ( former): Nor let some women laugh at others: it may be that the: (latter) are beeter than the (former): nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: III-seeming is a name connoting wickdness (to be used of one) after he has believed: and those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong. (QS:11)

O ye belive! avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin : and spy not on each other speak ill of each other behind their backs. would you any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? nay ye would abhor it...but fear Allah: for Allah is of Returning Most Merciful (QS: 12)

#29003 - 04 Aug 06 15:51 Re: Infotaiment is HARAM???
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Selamat siang juga Jokie Love...thank you...yep I agree....INA people too sensitive for unimportant things. smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop