From Unspun http://unspun.wordpress.com/2006/07/12/jakarta-post-and-then-there-were-nine/ Jakarta Post: and then there were nine?
Then Grapevine tells more details about The Jakarta Post
. There are not only eight but apparently nine people leaving soon for various reasons. We’ve blogged about Reiner going to Forbes.
The remaining eight are:
(1) T.S. who’s very knowledgeable about the military going to Van Zorge
(2) T.Y. going to UNAIDS
(4) R.A.W going on a scholarship to the Netherlands
(5) E.M who is also on a scholarship to Netherlands
(6) A.S. on a scholarship to the U.S.
(7) M.S.S off to study in Germany
(8) A photographer M.S that’s leaving but The Grapevine does not know where
(9) And a graphic designer known only as I on to a scholarship in the Netherlands
There was also rumors of a 10th man, T.H. leaving but apparently its only rumors.
July 12th, 2006