Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
1 registered (galerinomor), 193 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105292 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
orange face
a nick name for Donald J Trump (during and after the 2016 Presidential election)
We have been keeping our mouths shut for the entire past year in front of our relatives and that is how the orange face got elected.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#28801 - 08 Jun 06 13:30 JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare

The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

The second edition of Playboy Indonesia is not only free of steamy nude pictorials, but also conspicuously lacking in advertisements.

White space occupied the pages where the glossy advertisements that filled April's first edition should have been placed.

"These blank pages are dedicated to our loyal clients who have been threatened against placing ads in this magazine," is the message from publisher PT Velvet Silver Media on the blank pages, acknowledging unnamed cell phone, cologne and tobacco advertisers.

Although reticent advertisers may have pulled out, the publisher refused to be cowed by the threats of Muslim hard-line groups after it moved its office from Jakarta to the more hospitable location of Bali.

The second edition, which hit newsstands across the country on Wednesday, offers bolder content than the first.

The June playmate is Bali-based French beauty Amar Doriane, whose seductive poses in see-through lingerie make her April predecessor Kartika Gunawan look like a naive schoolgirl.

Local model Joanna Alexandra also flaunts an alluring gaze as skimpy outfits expose her midriff and thighs.

It also has other content likely to offend the members of the hard-line groups, with two articles discussing items prohibited for consumption in Islam -- pork and alcohol.

The chairman of the Bali chapter of the Alliance for Independence Journalists, Anton Muhajir, writes about the roaring success of pork meatball soup in Bali, with Javanese vendors of beef meatball soup finding few takers for their meals.

It is followed by an article about the thriving business of selling locally brewed beer in Yogyakarta.

The second edition also features a lengthy interview with death-row convict Fabianus Tibo, a Christian who was sentenced to death for his role in the Poso sectarian conflict.

Radical groups have urged the government to expedite the execution of Tibo.

The publisher's relocation to predominantly Hindu Bali provided the security it needed after a building housing its office in South Jakarta was vandalized in April.

"We decided to move our office and all editorial staffers to Bali as security and serenity is our main priority," the magazine's editor in chief, Erwin Arnada, was quoted as saying by Antara newswire.

He said the move to Bali prevented the publication of a May edition.

"We feel safe after we moved to Bali and we had to prepare the second edition while we were also busy moving out. That is why we are late," he said.

Promotion
Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings
#28802 - 08 Jun 06 13:35 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Your loving the Playboy news, ay Kuku!?! that's your 3rd post on the subject today! Are you waiting for the issue that has your photo's in it? I think you would look good in a jilibab!
tee hee

Peter Kay

#28803 - 08 Jun 06 13:42 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Pooh Bah

the playboy story ain't over yet ... this will blow up over the next few days.

actually, all my wives wear jilbab.

#28804 - 08 Jun 06 13:58 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
can't wait, hope better than first edition. Watch out FPI!

#28805 - 08 Jun 06 17:17 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
next edition the cover is me.....
Erwin the editor in chief said to me..that I'm sexy enough as a cover of Plaboy magazine..

#28806 - 08 Jun 06 18:13 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Pooh Bah

Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
Erwin the editor in chief said to me..that I'm sexy enough as a cover of Plaboy magazine..
in that case, i hope it's the wide-open-beaver edition ...

#28807 - 08 Jun 06 18:46 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
cherry Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
in that case, i hope it's the wide-open-beaver edition ...
yeah sure...
Im ready as a cover of playboy magazine for supportting my work as a sperm blackmailer :p

#28808 - 08 Jun 06 18:49 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Just prepare to your house Cherry love....sssstt the FPI's people maybe will try to "sent" you to your hometown like Inul case wink frown

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#28809 - 08 Jun 06 21:07 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Cherry, can you show us the cover for sneak peek?

#28810 - 08 Jun 06 21:38 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I will delete the last hyperlink if requested. Too late deleted allready. I would be barred for that one!

#28811 - 08 Jun 06 21:42 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

I wanna see the second cover by Cherry smile

#28812 - 08 Jun 06 21:44 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
I will delete the last hyperlink if requested.
wow, the other links so hot!

#28813 - 08 Jun 06 21:45 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hot, It is scandalous. Dont let Kuku see

#28814 - 08 Jun 06 21:52 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hyperlink will be PM'd on request only. It is outrageous!

#28815 - 08 Jun 06 22:01 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Hot, It is scandalous. Dont let Kuku see
Too late, I can see Kuku already joined the links smile

#28816 - 08 Jun 06 22:03 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Which one is he, Is he the scandal from SMU Jalan JakChat! Or maybe the changing rooms in the shopping mall in Bandung?

#28817 - 08 Jun 06 22:07 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
Quote:
I will delete the last hyperlink if requested.
wow, the other links so hot!
Which one is hot?

#28818 - 08 Jun 06 22:21 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

hmmm...some links just make me reconsider about the 3 somes.

#28819 - 09 Jun 06 10:05 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

what hyperlink??????

Dilli, remember your friend the Polar Bear......

#28820 - 09 Jun 06 10:27 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
cherry Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Just prepare to your house Cherry love....sssstt the FPI's people maybe will try to "sent" you to your hometown like Inul case wink frown
no worries..I'm ready at all wink

#28821 - 09 Jun 06 11:32 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I want a photo of some big Indo girl naked with a bottle of whisky in one hand and a pork suasage in the other, wearing a burka with a Koran in her teeth.

Should really piss someone off smile

#28822 - 09 Jun 06 12:35 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:
I want a photo of some big Indo girl naked with a bottle of whisky in one hand and a pork suasage in the other, wearing a burka with a Koran in her teeth.

have you ever think about the risk? don't ever doing that...
or you want my naked pic wink

#28823 - 09 Jun 06 13:33 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:

Oh PB, where the hell are you, everytime I came up, you always missing around??? mad

If you shown your naked sausage, then....

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#28824 - 09 Jun 06 14:17 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

OK girls a naked Burka contest, entries are now open. no need to show your face, so the police wont catch you.

Boobs a must, extra points for a clear pussy view.

(Sorry Dilli, no Haggis shots required).

#28825 - 09 Jun 06 14:49 Re: JP/'Playboy' back with more skin but ad pages laid bare
cherry Offline
Member**

hmmmm..I'll attached other foto here...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website