Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 140 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105295 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
bull mother fucking shit
The response for when someone is telling huge porkies.
Tony: I always clean up after myself.
Sharon: Bull mother fucking shit.
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#28246 - 08 Sep 06 19:28 bwL Ionizer
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
BWL Ionizer; an health equipment which give you the therapeutic effects of nature in the comfort of your home or office. Breathe the freshest air and give your lungs and respiratory system a break from all the external pollutants and odour.

Potential Benefits
- Neutralizes undesirable effects of positive ions and enhances our blood circulation
- Promotes sleep quality and alleviates stress
- Promotes better concentration and thus increases efficiency
- Enhances the body’s natural resistance
- Relieves discomfort
- Antioxidant effects fight ageing
- Effectively removes odour in the air

*Certified by Korea Testing & Research Institute for Chemical Industry & Korea Far
Infrared Association (KIFA).
*Certified by Korea Testing & Research Institute for Chemical Industry (KOTRIC).
(Japan Patent No. 3361324, USA Patent No. US6,413,405 B1, Korea Patent No. 10-0558390)

If anyone interested, please PM me or send me email at genzaa@yahoo.com

Promotion
Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings
#28247 - 16 Sep 06 13:20 Re: bwL Ionizer
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Details;

Price: Ionizer Rp. 4,860,000,- (non member)
Rp. 4,800,000,- (bwL member)
Filter Rp. 270,000,-
Spesification:
* Dimension: Width215xHeight315x120 (mm)
* Weight: 1,4kg
* Room Efectiveness: 26 sqm
* Ion range spray: at 5cm distance 2.001.000 ion/cc; at 15 cm distance 1.065.000 ion/cc, at 3m distance 104.200 ion/cc
* Voltage/phase: AC 100-240V/50-60Hz
* Consumption: High mode - 8W; medium mode - 7.5W; Low mode - 6W
* Air volume (m3/hour): High mode - 21m3/hr; medium mode - 16m3/hr; low mode - 11m3/hr
* Noise: High mode - 34 desibel; medium mode - 31 desibel, low mode - 28 desibel
* Filter: 6-9 per month

bwL Ionizer Indonesia is a product of PT.Best World Indonesia as the representative of Best World Lifestyle Pte Ltd - Singapore an established company listed in Singapore Stock Exchange.
We have product presentation every Wednesday by 2PM at our Jakarta office.

#28248 - 18 Sep 06 21:04 Re: bwL Ionizer
Jimmie Dean Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta Selatan
Ms. Laluna,

Thanks for answering my questions to your email concerning the Air Purifier above but I did respond to you with the following question to you via return email but yet no answer, so I will ask my question here:

What is the difference in your unit for IDR 4,860,000 and the unit in the advertisement below for only 2 million?

New Air Plasma Purifier for your room. It's deodorized,and cleaning air so you could get new fresh air in your room. It fits for smoker or put it in your baby's/kid's room and even in your office. Available in 4 different colours so you can match your furniture. Start Healthier Today!

Price 2 juta. With 1 year warranty. Call 0818-0211-0912

http://expatforum.digitaldevelopment.com...22&offset=0

#28249 - 18 Sep 06 23:24 Re: bwL Ionizer
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Hey guys, it's okay. Mr Jimmie doesn't know about the loads of my works?! And probably he really interested to buy an ionizer until he has to post his question here rather than just simply call or visit my bwL office.
Appreciate it though... smile
*hugs to you both*

#28250 - 18 Sep 06 23:25 Re: bwL Ionizer
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Mr. Jimmie,

First it all, my apology for haven't replying your second email, thus make you to post your question here. To be frank, eventhough I haven't seen the unit by my self, I know what kind of ionizer on the ad, since I'd already get reports from my subordinate. However, I'm reluctant to dispose the details on this forum. I have to keep my business ethic codes on similar product competitors' advertisements. I would be very happy to give complete information via my business email tomorrow as I have to look the reports that I keep at bwL office. Thus you could compare the information you get with the ones that we gathered on the other ionizer, which I guess you already have it; if you are really get interested to buy an ionizer. Also, you are welcome to give our office a visit, or simply give us a phone call on this matter. I believe I had already mentioned about this on my first email reply.

#28251 - 18 Sep 06 23:28 Re: bwL Ionizer
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
"pembeli adalah raja"

#28252 - 18 Sep 06 23:38 Re: bwL Ionizer
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Hmmm...sometimes yes and sometimes not. You would know which one is serious buyer and which one is not. And you pick wisely which one is worth your effort. I've been in retail business for almost entire my life, I even drink my milk bottle in a shop.

#28253 - 18 Sep 06 23:42 Re: bwL Ionizer
Jimmie Dean Offline
Member+

Quote:
Originally posted by laluna:
Mr. Jimmie,

First it all, my apology for haven't replying your second email, thus make you to post your question here. To be frank, eventhough I haven't seen the unit by my self, I know what kind of ionizer on the ad, since I'd already get reports from my subordinate. However, I'm reluctant to dispose the details on this forum. I have to keep my business ethic codes on similar product competitors' advertisements. I would be very happy to give complete information via my business email tomorrow as I have to look the reports that I keep at bwL office. Thus you could compare the information you get with the ones that we gathered on the other ionizer, which I guess you already have it; if you are really get interested to buy an ionizer. Also, you are welcome to give our office a visit, or simply give us a phone call on this matter. I believe I had already mentioned about this on my first email reply.
No, you assume to much, I do not have any details of the air purifier that sells for 2 million except for what I read on the other forum. If I had the information I would not have asked you the difference. And yes it would be good if you did reply by mail and told me about the other purifier as it seems to be your business specialty, not mine.

As for you webmaster, yes the customer is king, I assume you treat your customers that same way? Be aware I wrote the young woman a few days ago and I thought she was avoiding answering me.

#28254 - 18 Sep 06 23:45 Re: bwL Ionizer
Jimmie Dean Offline
Member+

Quote:
Hmmm...sometimes yes and sometimes not. You would know which one is serious buyer and which one is not. And you pick wisely which one is worth your effort. I've been in retail business for almost entire my life, I even drink my milk bottle in a shop.
Well if you consider me not worthy enough to spend my hard earned money with you I can buy from another but I will buy 1 for my bedroom. It must be so hard to be so young and yet so wise.

#28255 - 18 Sep 06 23:49 Re: bwL Ionizer
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Please Mr. Jimmie, I think now you are the one who assume too much. I told you, I get the information on the other ionizer, which is actually I have to thank you. It's because of you, I know about this unknown ionizer is existed and it gives me the opportunity to study about the market more. However, please remember two days ago is weekend already. You didn't know if the phone number which put on the ad was active or not during the weekend?!

#28256 - 18 Sep 06 23:54 Re: bwL Ionizer
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimmie Dean:
Quote:
Well if you consider me not worthy enough to spend my hard earned money with you I can buy from another but I will buy 1 for my bedroom. It must be so hard to be so young and yet so wise.
And again you assume too much, i didn't said that I'm considering you as not worthy?! I merely commented the webmaster's statement which I have personal different opinion about it based on my experience.

#28257 - 19 Sep 06 00:04 Re: bwL Ionizer
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Before anyone assume something again, i think i just have to post about going log out now. Anyways, thank you about your interest on our product Mr. J.Dean. As promised, I'll email you the detail or I'll send you our brochure if you could tell me your mailing address, and yes, we are welcome you to give our product a test, as you know we will have presentation every wednesday at 2 pm.

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website