Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#28208 - 13 Jun 06 11:59 THE GREAT EXPAT FINANCIAL PLANNING RIPOFF
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3>Dear Reader
My new E-book "THE GREAT EXPAT FINANCIAL PLANNING RIPOFF" pulls no punches in revealing how expatriates are often exploited by greedy, poorly trained, Independent Financial Advisors along with some 'household name' offshore insurance companies.

Everyone involved directly or indirectly in providing financial planning services to expatraites should be aware of the subtle stratagems used to funnel expatriates' savings (estimated at well over $500 million per year) into expensive, inefficient contractual savings and retirement programmes.

Here are some chapter headings:
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080 size=4>CHAPTER 2 - "Inviting the fox into the chicken run"</FONT>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080 size=4>CHAPTER 4 - "The Story of Harry Patter and the Tropical Gold Mine"</FONT>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080 size=4>CHAPTER 9 - "Bells and Whistles - a Convenient smoke Screen"</FONT>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080 size=4>CHAPTER 15 - "The Insurance Company Quotation - A Work of Fiction"</FONT>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#000080 size=4>CHAPTER 21 - "How to Find a Good Financial Advisor"</FONT>

<FONT size=3>To find out more, simply click <A href="mailto:accept@the-great-expat-financial-planning-ripoff.com?subject=Please send info ro your E-book"><FONT size=3>HERE</FONT></A><FONT size=3> and then click SEND at the resulting email. That will take you to a full description of the book's content.

If you then would like to read "THE GREAT EXPAT FINANCIAL PLANNING RIPOFF" you can download and have it on your screen within minutes.

Yours truly

<FONT face="Lucida Handwriting" size=4>Hugh Stevenson </FONT>
<FONT face=Arial size=3>Author</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT>

#28209 - 13 Jun 06 13:52 Re: THE GREAT EXPAT FINANCIAL PLANNING RIPOFF
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hah, its no better here.

One of my gripes in life is being forced to pay “Superannuation” – usually with some tosser “financial advisor running my money. BT managed to LOSE money on my investments FIVE YEARS IN A ROW.

I ran into a bunch of AMP trainee investment managers in a bar one night. What a bunch of Wankers. I thought they would be hot shots – they turned out to be drop kicks. Housewives, injured fireman etc.

These bastards are responsible for investing(and losing) our money….

#28210 - 13 Jun 06 19:33 Re: THE GREAT EXPAT FINANCIAL PLANNING RIPOFF
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
thats why under the matress is still a valid strategy LOL.

..take only what you need..

#28211 - 15 Jun 06 14:12 Re: THE GREAT EXPAT FINANCIAL PLANNING RIPOFF
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

On top of the matress is more fun Ena.

Moderator:  NetCop