Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#28203 - 31 May 06 12:39 Kakatua for adopition
guestjakarta Offline

Loc: Jakarta
Hello,

Yellow crest cockatoo for adoption to a good loving family or for an addition to a lonely cockatoo (even better).

He is 3 years old, and is NOT in a cage , his wings are NOT clipped and he is not chained to anything. He is very affectionate but very possessive of the one person he will take a shine to.

He doesn't like artificial lighting and prefers quiet places. I am heartbroken to part with him but I will be leaving soon.

He comes with a custom made perch, 2 meters high with a 1 x 1 meter "poopie-tray". . It includes 2 water/food holders and two corn/banana prongs. The perch has a roof and 2 swings. It can easily fit 2 cockatoos. (This I am selling)

He was rescued from a bird market 3 years ago, because he was underfed, stressed and he is missing one toe. I have tried to remove his ankle bracelet with no success.

Please call
08131-125-7789

#28204 - 31 May 06 12:45 Re: Kakatua for adopition
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
do you know how to cook a cockatoo? well, first you get a large pot with lots of water, with two large tablespoons of salt. add a the cleaned cockatoo carcass, along with a largish rock. boil for 5 hours. when done, throw away the water and the cockatoo, and eat the rock.

#28205 - 31 May 06 13:04 Re: Kakatua for adopition
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Sounds like a PB recipie. I heard he likes a "cock or two"

#28206 - 31 May 06 14:48 Re: Kakatua for adopition
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I know a thing or too about possessive birds smile

#28207 - 31 May 06 21:26 Re: Kakatua for adopition
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Guys you are as bitchy as the girls here... wink

Hey cockatoo lover, I will pass the info to some people I know whom might be interested. Hope your bird will get a nice home soon.

Moderator:  NetCop