Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 158 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105296 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
alternative facts
The worst of the four classifications of lies: lies, damned lies, statistics, alternative facts. Alternative facts are distinguished from the other damnable lies by the addition of gaslighting the listener.
After backing up her false statements with alternative facts, Kellyanne Conway threatened the "dishonest" media for suggesting that she might be lying.
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#27898 - 19 Sep 06 05:23 Interested ?
murphy Offline

Loc: new york
My name is MR GHADAFI CASTRO,I work with FIDELITY BANK OF NIGERIA PLC LAGOS NIGERIA,I need your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to the sum of $6.5millions us dollars lying unclaimed in our bank since year 2002. The money was deposited in our bank in the year 2000 by a foreign Contractors 'unfortunately lost his life in a Auto crash on his way to san fransisco by area including wife and only daughter. Ever since his death the money has been lying unclaimed.Now that nobody apply for the money has the benefitiary the bank is now planing to claim the money and this money did not belong to the bank.Because this money was deposited by a foreigner like you and i can only use your influence as a foreigner to get this money i want you to apply for this money in the bank Now i need you co-operation to claim this money because only someone from foreign country can stand as the beneficiary.And the Banking law stipulates that any money lying unclaimed for five years will be transfered to federal government suspent account with cenral bank of Nigeria. Please i need your assistance to achieve this great chance because i do not wish this money transfered to Central bank of Nigeria because it will be shared among the top directors. This money will be shared between the two of us 40% for you 10% for any expenses and 50% for me. I have all information and necessary documents to proof you as the next of kin and beneficiary to the late depositor .Please i want you to be honest with me because this money is a golden oppurtunity to me and i do not want to loose it.For this business to be effected i will need the following informations:
FULL NAME.......................................
HOME ADDRESS.....................................
DATE OF BIRTH.................................
OCCUPATION.................................
CELL PHONE NUMBER........................................
LOCATION.................................................
PHONE NUMBER..............................................
P.O.BOX ADDRESS..........................................
EMAIL ADDRESS......................................
keep you inform. With all these informations i will sucessfully inputs your name in the necessary files. i want you to know that this transaction is 100%risk free because all
necessary documents to prove u as the beneficiary will be processed with your name.I want you to handle this business proposal with utmost confidentiality because my
Bank must not know that i gave you this information. i will be highly greatfull to you if my letter meet your conciderate approval.
MR GHADAFI CASTRO

ghadafi_cs@graffiti.net

Promotion
Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings
#27899 - 19 Sep 06 06:15 Re: Interested ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
LOL....hey murphy GHADAFY CASTRO whatever!! we are NOT that dumb ok! you better delete your post before our kuku kicks your ass out of JakChat!! now i know you a FRAUD guy from nigeria!!

i got this kinda stupid email SPAMs 100 times a day on my yahoo address by nigerians.

#27900 - 19 Sep 06 06:37 Re: Interested ?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
WARNING!!! AVOID SCAMS!!!
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping.

NEVER give this guy your BANK ACCOUNT number!!

#27901 - 19 Sep 06 13:32 Re: Interested ?
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
nyoi... laugh

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website