Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#27323 - 04 Oct 06 17:32 What's wrong with you, guys?
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
I know that: this chat room is trying to bring new members, right? As a new member, let me tell you this: Don't you realize how hard it is to join a discussion when you have the feeling that everybody already know each other and always use inside jokes?... how can I fit in those discussions? And why serious topics always turn into sex talk? Personnally I prefer do it and shut up about it! wink But anyway, my point is: I'm a member for a few days, I log in everyday, and I don't ever reply because I feel silly to give a serious answer or opinion after a bunch of inside sex jokes or tease you do to each other. See what I mean? What am I suppose to do?

#27324 - 04 Oct 06 17:40 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
If you are not comfortable in JakChat then maybe U should seriously consider joining another one,..... co's JakChat and the jakchatters aint going to change just for You,.sorry mate laugh laugh laugh

(George Bernard Shaw)

#27325 - 04 Oct 06 17:54 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
If u like it just go with the flow

If u don't, just leave it....

#27326 - 04 Oct 06 17:56 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Speaking a new addition to JakChat I think I can answer your questions here Orang Kanada. I used to post on expat forum and everybody would read your questions but nobody would answer them. So a few weeks ago I tried this site and posted some questions. Every time I have posted a question here I have had an answer giving me advice on what to do and so far it his all been very helpful. There are some active members on this site who have been in indonesia a long time and can impart years of knowledge and experience.

While you may think its all insider jokes you are wrong. The people on this site are very welcoming and friendly ... if you take the time to look at past posts you will see that when somebody new posts something there are always one or two who make the effort to say hello and welcome to JakChat.

As for most conversations going down the road of sex ... thats just the sense of humour of people here. So stop lurking and start posting .. you may just find you get some good answers or better still get a date with Ela, Jokie, MT or WD

Oh and you will also see that this forum is starting to meet for beers which beats the hell out of typing at a pc.

#27327 - 04 Oct 06 18:02 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
well, my Canadian.. wink
hmmmm..how can I say?
we have a lots of topics here and you can choose the topics that you like, not necessary talk about sex or something like that smile
if you like something serious come to another topic like:
"News, Opinion & Current Events" OR "Money & Business"
hmmm...maybe you dislike too much with sex jokes or something like that sayang, huh? let jokie do it for you wink I'm the expert for that laugh
well..well..don't ever take it serious, what ever we said here that's only jokes!!!

you know jokes??? jokes is jokie jokie girl!! you know jokie jokie girl??? jokie jokie girl is the island girl!!!
understood sayang????

#27328 - 04 Oct 06 18:04 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

"you may just find you get some good answers or better still get a date with Ela, Jokie, MT or WD"?
HAHAHA... I like the idea... Mostly for Jokie... Seriously, thanks for the tip, chewwyUK. All make sense and I think you're right. I realized I should've titled this post "What's wrong with me" instead...

#27329 - 04 Oct 06 18:06 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Balibob Offline
Member**

Yup Jokie I agree that should have been the title,..... and for sure Chewwy summed up JakChat just perfectly,.... laugh laugh laugh

(George Bernard Shaw)

#27330 - 04 Oct 06 18:15 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

see the canadian! Cheww arleady explaining to you, so what are you waiting for???
"STOP LURKING AND STAR POSTING"!
who knows you find something that you need here.. at least you can find me as the one and only jokie jokie girl wink

well, for Cheww..how wise you're! you made me be impressed wink smile

I love your hair style..very cool laugh laugh

#27331 - 04 Oct 06 18:17 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Balibob:
Yup Jokie I agree that should have been the title,..... and for sure Chewwy summed up JakChat just perfectly,.... laugh laugh laugh
yoi boob.. laugh

#27332 - 04 Oct 06 18:24 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

My goal with this was making first contact with some of you, creating a buzz... cool, now I feel welcome to reply to you in the future. And BaliBob, how rude you are! Why not being kind like ChewwyUK or Jokie!? No velvet gloves with the new guy, huh? Don't really matter... maybe you can be my nemesis in here!

#27333 - 04 Oct 06 18:29 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
wow Canadian?? are you the new one here?
are hot enough? cool? big wallet?

welcome to JakChat smile and see my avatar wink

#27334 - 04 Oct 06 18:35 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Balibob Offline
Member**

Hey Kanada if the you think that was rude of me ,. then just wait till I get started ,.mmm actually U must be an Indo, co's if you were a Bule then u would understand that I was being straight to the point and ufront and not rude at all,.some thing Indo's have a problem with is being up front anf straight with people laugh laugh laugh

(George Bernard Shaw)

#27335 - 04 Oct 06 18:39 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
cherry Offline
Member**

wuhu..balibob and Canadian are fighting yay yay yay

keep fighting guys, I love fighters laugh wink

#27336 - 04 Oct 06 18:40 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Canadians too, Bob. Easely offended... and skin as white as snow in my homeland!

Thanks for the big welcome, Cherry. (See Bob how easy it is to be nice!)... Hot? Cool? I don't know... about the wallet, forget it, I'm just an artist...

#27337 - 04 Oct 06 18:46 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
cherry sayang, you clearly do not understand the meaning of "fight" smile go to expat forum to find out; people there are too afraid to post anything for fear of being ridiculed and abused. though, thinking about it, it hasn't been too bad recently, due to departure of known no-life, arseholes.

#27338 - 04 Oct 06 18:51 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
cherry Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by Orang Kanada:
Canadians too, Bob. Easely offended... and skin as white as snow in my homeland!

Thanks for the big welcome, Cherry. (See Bob how easy it is to be nice!)... Hot? Cool? I don't know... about the wallet, forget it, I'm just an artist...
about the wallet, forget it, I'm just an artist... Why forget?? big wallet is important for me wink
and as an artist necessary you have a big wallet laugh
jadi cowok, loe jangan pelit :p shoot

#27339 - 04 Oct 06 18:53 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
cherry Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
cherry sayang, you clearly do not understand the meaning of "fight" smile go to expat forum to find out; people there are too afraid to post anything for fear of being ridiculed and abused. though, thinking about it, it hasn't been too bad recently, due to departure of known no-life, arseholes.
wow kuku manggil gue sayang...seneng dehhh wink :p

#27340 - 04 Oct 06 18:55 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Artist = big wallet? HAHAHAHA... You're a funny girl... or just a little bit innocent... About the "jadi cowok, loe jangan pelit"... ??? You lost me there... is it suppose to be an English speaking chat room? Ma'af, tidak menggerti...

#27341 - 04 Oct 06 18:59 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
cherry Offline
Member**

Quote:
Artist = big wallet? HAHAHAHA... You're a funny girl... or just a little bit innocent... About the "jadi cowok, loe jangan pelit"... ??? You lost me there... is it suppose to be an English speaking chat room? Ma'af, tidak menggerti...
it's necessary!! I'm not funny at all smile
I'm serious wink

#27342 - 04 Oct 06 19:49 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Shesca Offline
Member*

Mr. Canadian, are u related to Jimmy Dean? You both sound the same...

#27343 - 04 Oct 06 19:50 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Mr. Canoook, Cherry means: "You're a guy, so don't be stingy"

Anyway welcome! What hockey to team do you like? My favorites are the Montreal Rangers and the London Knights.

#27344 - 04 Oct 06 19:55 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
[ it hasn't been too bad recently, due to departure of known no-life, arseholes. [/QB]
What has Fred fucked off!

Welcome to JC our canadian friend! Forget about Bob, he just had a bad weekend, possibly because he started it off drinking with me!

#27345 - 04 Oct 06 20:01 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Balibob Offline
Member**

Is the weekend over yet Dilli???? I wish somone had told me laugh laugh laugh

(George Bernard Shaw)

#27346 - 05 Oct 06 00:25 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Balibob:
Is the weekend over yet Dilli???? I wish somone had told me laugh laugh laugh
Hey, because you had drink with Dilli without me, means that your weekend is not over yet...you owe me one too! laugh

#27347 - 05 Oct 06 05:44 Re: What's wrong with you, guys?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Quote:
My goal with this was making first contact with some of you, creating a buzz... cool, now I feel welcome to reply to you in the future. And BaliBob, how rude you are! Why not being kind like ChewwyUK or Jokie!? No velvet gloves with the new guy, huh? Don't really matter... maybe you can be my nemesis in here!
hey mr. canook, welcome aboard!! sit down grab a bintang and lets play!! i'm giving you a first *smooch* (hope jokie dont mind) :p

pak bob is indeed a rude dude!! especially in bed laugh i think i need to stop him from drinking my bali arak! *cubit pantat pak bob again* wink

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  NetCop