Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 173 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13366 Topics
105283 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
baby in the closet
When a woman is pregnant and is keeping it a secret.
Don't tell anybody, but I swear Elena's got a baby in the closet.
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2637 - 23 Dec 05 06:23 What a girl wants?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Jokgirl just told me that i dont make her horny. (I didn't know it was my job to make every girl in JakChat get wet in the Victoria's Secrets area).

Which made me think, what does make a girl horny, and what do they look for in man. I have this theory. Girls don’t look for one man, they look for a composite man:

* They look for a Protector. A guy in uniform, army, police, hell even a Boy Scout. This is the man they curl up next to at night, safe in his arms. Nothing can harm them when he is in their bed.

* They look for a Provider. A Guy is a suit, with a good stable job, a career, good credit, a mortgage, superannuation, a good bank balance. This is the guy they take shopping (and marry)

* They look for a Bad Boy. A Hells Angel, a Toy Boy, a Cad and a Villain. This is the guy they take to bed for wild sex. He is so naughty….

* They look for a father figure. They never quite get over growing up and losing the Daddys Little Girl thing. So they look for men who are older, who look and act like their father. Like a little girl they seek his approval in all that they do, And like a little girl they flirt for his attention.

* They look for a little boy. The maternal instinct is strong in all girls, they look for the helpless little boy figure who really needs them. They see the missing button on the shirt, they see the rumpled helplessness of a single guy and feel the need to mother him.

* They look for the sensitive new age guy, who knows that high heels hurt, PMT is a bitch, and having a size 10 bust and size 18 ass is a real bummer.

* They look for the old fashioned hard assed Alpha Male with a beer one hand and a pool cue in the other.

Anyone care to add, or comment? Plus can someone tell me how to turn Jokgirl on?

Promotion
Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings
#2638 - 23 Dec 05 08:22 Re: What a girl wants?
fuselage Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta Selatan
His IQ must at least 100++ laugh

#2639 - 23 Dec 05 10:17 Re: What a girl wants?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by fuselage:
His IQ must at least 100++ laugh
That rules me out :-)

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia