Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 199 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105287 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
are
For people who don't know the word "our"
My friend and I heard Sugar Ray on the way to a party. It made are night.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#25650 - 14 Feb 06 18:57 Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Here's Polda Metro Jaya's official list of black-listed taxi firms:

1. KOTAS (frequent robberies, women raped)
2. STEADY SAFE
3. PRESTASI (drivers demons with human bodies)
4. DIAN
5. ROYAL CITY
6. QUEEN
7. GOLDEN TAXI (drivers frequently trick and extort passengers)
8. MANUK MIRA

Promotion
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business and Management services
#25651 - 14 Feb 06 19:26 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
tuh kan jangan sembarang naik taxi...
nggak apa-apa mahal dikit asal selamat..daripada tarif lama tapi nggak sampai di tujuan..ha??? wink smile

#25652 - 14 Feb 06 19:47 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

hey ALL JKT taksi are f'kin crazy smile

Last trip i had a silverbird do the airport to Ambhara hotel (blok M area) in 2o minutes. 160kph, wrong side of the road, jump the red lights.....

CRAZY. And when we arrived the driver was grinning like an idiot.

#25653 - 15 Feb 06 05:41 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
PB, just take a limo from the hotel you stay. I never took taxi in Jakarta, very scary! but driving also scary, last year I was driving, and had my my mother with me, every time I stopped at the red light, those guys were approached my car (my brother's actually smile ) and cleaned the windows without permission, then asked money, if you refuse it, they will scratch your car with knife. My mother was frightened as hell! crazy..yep, taxi drivers in Jakarta are very rude!

#25654 - 15 Feb 06 06:29 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I often catch Bajaj. Lot of them outside the Ambhara. I often have a chat and joke with the drivers.

I have once use a Becak near Daan Mogot, i have always wanted to try Delman but you only see them as tourist attractions now frown

I NEVER use Ojek. NEVER. One night I was in a bar, talking to a cute girl. then I saw her legs. Scars all over her body. She had been knocked off the back of an Ojek..... frown

Bis - use them sometimes, but the guy who pulls you onto the bus ALWAYS says he doesnt speak English and NEVER has change.....

#25655 - 15 Feb 06 09:26 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
So what it feels when you were in Bajaj PB? My sister and I don't really like it coz' after that your body will shaking, your eyes get red, hehehe Oh PB would you like sometimes try Delman or Dokar with me? I always like it, its so traditional and the wind blows, yeah I have a nightmare too when I use another taxi I mean I trust and comfort using "BIRD". So be careful wink

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#25656 - 15 Feb 06 09:51 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Bajaj is great if you drink a lot of Bintang cos you can be sick over the side no problem. in taksi I always forget to open the window and be sick inside. The driver then gets angry.. smile

I want to try sex in a bajaj - I am sure the driver doesnt mind. i told one and he said he could bring his sister, very cheap and very good smile

We can try Dolman but not very fast to get you to my hotel room honey, maybe i will explode with excitement smile

#25657 - 15 Feb 06 11:19 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Oh PB, Hhehehe you must be give lots of tips to the taxi driver, sex in Bajaj, wow a challenge? But do you know how Bob Geldoff falling in love and crazy to Paula Yates.... well Paula had O*** S** in back sit at the taxi, Oh I hope you can hold on your "vanila" to not explode before we get there hehehe wink

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#25658 - 15 Feb 06 11:32 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Massage Plus Offline
Member++

Loc: JKT
Quote:
Originally posted by Polar Bear:
I often catch Bajaj. Lot of them outside the Ambhara. I often have a chat and joke with the drivers.

I have once use a Becak near Daan Mogot, i have always wanted to try Delman but you only see them as tourist attractions now frown

I NEVER use Ojek. NEVER. One night I was in a bar, talking to a cute girl. then I saw her legs. Scars all over her body. She had been knocked off the back of an Ojek..... frown

Bis - use them sometimes, but the guy who pulls you onto the bus ALWAYS says he doesnt speak English and NEVER has change.....
You stayed at Ambhara eek ? Next time you stay there, would you please give my hello to Thierry Gasnier (the GM) and tell him my many thanks for giving me a free room everytime I visit Jakarta... wink In one of my stays there, I was talking to a duty manager in the lobby. He once told me a story about one guest (a bule guy) who got drunk and showed up in the lobby with an Ayam heading to his room but he forgot to pay the Bajaj he took from a bar to Ambhara and forgot to pay that Ayam - he might have been so intoxicated. When he woke up, he came up to the hotel security and told them that his pocket was stolen by the Ayam he brought... Was that guy you, PB?

As to Delman, I can find lots of them not just as tourist attractions here in the place where I stay now. With money around Rp.30.000,- you can trip around... smile

#25659 - 15 Feb 06 11:44 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
the blue bird gruop are more safety...so whereever i Go I'm alwyas used blue bird taxi...

#25660 - 15 Feb 06 11:54 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
klicker Offline
Member+

Loc: Sydney Australia
yes Iwas agree with you jokgirl everytime I went to my mate place going with blue bird always cost me nearly the same price but when I used the other company taxi cost me double unbeliveable those taxi like to cheat the customer doing the same journey

#25661 - 15 Feb 06 12:02 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

I agrre with jg and you klicker, with Blue Bird I feel safe and comfort, and not cheat, not like another, pretending not know the place and then turn and turn around the city, and sometimes the taxi driver is not tidy.

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#25662 - 15 Feb 06 12:02 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Berhenti dari Pijat Plus:
You stayed at Ambhara eek ? Next time you stay there, would you please say hello to Thierry Gasnier (the GM) and tell him my many thanks for giving me a free room everytime I'm in Jakarta... wink
I can find lots of Delman not just as tourist attractions here in the place where I stay now. With money around Rp.30.000,- you can trip around... smile
I usually stay Ambhara - 2 weeks at a time. Handy for Blok M. I will pass on your best wishes. I know the reception and barmaids better.... smile

Where are you now????

#25663 - 15 Feb 06 12:10 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

i can handle the taxi drivers - usually its just him, me and a drunk Ayam, so he isnt going to argue a lot (I tend to be nasty when I have been drinking).

but the premen taxi touts are a pain in the ass. I stopped going to Tanamur cos of the hassle. now its as bad at Blok M. They grab you and push you into the bloody cab!!!!

#25664 - 15 Feb 06 12:20 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that PB, by the way when you get drunk you must so "crazy" huh? Hey what about sometime we go to Jimbani PB? And I guarantee the taxi driver will know this place wink

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#25665 - 15 Feb 06 12:32 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Massage Plus Offline
Member++

Loc: JKT
Quote:
Quote:
You stayed at Ambhara eek ? Next time you stay there, would you please say hello to Thierry Gasnier (the GM) and tell him my many thanks for giving me a free room everytime I'm in Jakarta... wink
I can find lots of Delman not just as tourist attractions here in the place where I stay now. With money around Rp.30.000,- you can trip around... smile
I usually stay Ambhara - 2 weeks at a time. Handy for Blok M. I will pass on your best wishes. I know the reception and barmaids better.... smile

Where are you now????
PB, read my edited messages. Was that story true? Was that guy you? confused

Yeah, the reception, bellboys, security, and staff there are all very friendly to me. I felt at home and like a family during my stays there. smile

Where I am now? You'll have to find out soon... :p

Oohhh....it is raining so heavily here now...

#25666 - 15 Feb 06 12:38 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

LOL no, not crazy, but i dont like idiots arguing with me or thinking they can rip me off. i always tip taksi drivers good money - usually 50k if its at night. But if they argue about the fare, or say the meter doesnt work, or deliberately go the long way round, they can get lost.

I woul lke to meet you, but NO SEX. Cos Im a good little Polar Bear smile

#25667 - 15 Feb 06 12:52 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Hehehe, yup PB, you're right, you shouldn't have coz' you're not wrong, ok I like to meet you too, and I really, really glad there is NO SEX, yeah you're good Polar Bear smile smile smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#25668 - 15 Feb 06 14:48 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
LOL no, not crazy, but i dont like idiots arguing with me or thinking they can rip me off. i always tip taksi drivers good money - usually 50k if its at night. But if they argue about the fare, or say the meter doesnt work, or deliberately go the long way round, they can get lost.

I woul lke to meet you, but NO SEX. Cos Im a good little Polar Bear smile
laugh PB no sex...I don't believe..really don't believe..
mactul don't ever trust him..he'll cheat you..trust jokgirl..

#25669 - 15 Feb 06 14:59 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Hehehe jg, let give him a chance to prove it, that he's not to doing that, if he keep his words then he's a gentleman hehehe

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#25670 - 15 Feb 06 15:03 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

he's a lier and a cheater.. wink

#25671 - 15 Feb 06 15:39 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
PB, read my edited messages. Was that story true? Was that guy you? confused

Yeah, the reception, bellboys, security, and staff there are all very friendly to me. I felt at home and like a family during my stays there. smile

Where I am now? You'll have to find out soon... :p

Oohhh....it is raining so heavily here now...
True story from the Ambhara.

Some guy is leaving one of the Blok M bars, when some cute Ayam comes up to him, telling him she has missed her bus. He tells her he is Not going to give her ‘taksi money,

But she tells him she wants to go back to the Ambhara with him. He agrees, thinking he has just found free sex.

Back at the hotel, she wants to watch MTV. He agrees, and goes for a shower, carefully taking his watch and wallet with him. Just as he is going into the bathroom, she says “honey, I hungry”, so he tells her to order room service.

Twenty minutes later he comes out of the bathroom, and the Ayam is still on the phone. He wonders what she is doing, but settlers down to watch MTV with her.

Half an hour later there is as knock on the door. It is room service, with a trolley piled high, with four of everything on the menu. The Ayam carefully packs all of the food into plastic shopping bags, kisses him on the cheek, and leaves, taking all of the food with her.

Her family must have been hungry……

#25672 - 15 Feb 06 16:04 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Stupid or sad man?

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#25673 - 15 Feb 06 16:12 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Funny. The guy didnt care. his company was paying the hotel bill.

The girl was funny/cheeky though.....

#25674 - 15 Feb 06 16:15 Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis
klicker Offline
Member+

Loc: Sydney Australia
poor woman thanks for thats story i got the same thing too when i was at night life kareoke in block m she want to go to bed with me and my mate told me to go home and i was follow him pretending iam not allowed to come with her and she was asking me for taxi money instead i gave her taxi money .i dont know what going to be if i follow her she could be done the same thing or i could be smash her if she could done a bad thing. iam glad i was outhere getting aways.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website