Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 132 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13367 Topics
105284 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
nuclear cumsplosion
When you ejaculate so hard it destroys everything in a two mile radius.
"Dude, I had such good sex last night I made a nuclear cumsplosion."
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2438 - 28 Dec 05 06:07 This morning I was shocked. True story I swear…
Risad Gir Offline
Member*

Loc: Surabaya
This morning I got an SMS from the assistant manager from the hotel I stay in Surabaya which I shall not name so I want endanger this assistant manager’s job. BTW he’s an Indonesian guy.

I’m in Holland at the moment and normally I’m very happy to receive an SMS from Indonesia because it’s always so nice. This morning things went slightly different.

He reminded me that he needs to compare the price in Holland for the “Sony Play Station Portable Value Pack 1” I often sat down with him in the hotel lobby drinking beer and chit-chatted a bit. And last time I was in Surabaya I promised him to check for the price for the “Sony Play Station Portable Value Pack 1” in Holland.

Fine….

I replied his SMS with the price in Holland for “Sony Play Station Portable Value Pack 1” which was about 300 Euros and I asked him if the price was too high compared to Indonesia or not.

He replied to me with the following SMS. (I swear this is the actual transcription):

• “She was a crazy woman, she love sex a lot…. I f**ked her while she tried to put the dildo in my ass… small dildo anyway… but I was really enjoyed!”

I was stunned. I didn’t know what to say and how to look.
I thought this SMS was not supposed to be sent to me but accidentally got in my Inbox.

I pretended never to have gotten that SMS and hoped that he didn’t noticed the SMS nyasar salah ke I, and waited a while for his reaction about the price for the “Sony Play Station Portable Value Pack 1”

After 5 minutes he SMS me back:

• “Have you got my SMS?”

I asked him what SMS? Pretending not to know.

He immediately sends me the same SMS again:

• “She was a crazy woman, she love sex a lot…. I f**ked her while she tried to put the dildo in my ass… small dildo anyway… but I was really enjoyed!”

I was stunned. I was thinking, why is this dude sending me this garbage??? What is he thinking??? This can’t be true. What’s…… What’s wrong with that guy???

Ok, I thought this guy is pulling my leg. I thought I know what to send him. Wait a minute this will teach him.

I got smart on him and I send him the following SMS in return:(Actual transcription)

• “Why don’t you shove your HP up your ass using vibrator position? And then I send you an SMS from time to time hehehehehe. Pasti you enjoy buanget deh. Mendingan pakai NOKIA 9110 klo gitu, pasti seneng kamu ha ha ha ha ha ha”

I thought that was that. That will teach him. Smart ass.

Fine….

5 minutes later I got a respond: (Actual transcription I swear)

• “He..he..he..you know what…what ?? In stead using HP, why don’t you use your big bule cock and put in my ass??? He..he..he..”

Heh? What??? What did he just say??? I felt violated, that was the bloody limit. For the first time in my life I didn’t know what to say. I deleted all the messages, deleted his number to get rid of this filth. Aku tuh hetro sekali you know?

Called up my girlfriend and explained what had happened.

I told her… honey do you remember ……, the guy from the hotel… the freak that likes to sit down with me and drink a beer and chit chat……..

After I told her the story she burst in to laughing and told me she could already visualize it… and she would be very … very happy to be the one to record that on tape. Ha ha ha ha ha..

I was stunned… Didn’t know what to say. Ok… I got smart on her…. I thought this will teach her.

I asked her…honey?…. How come if I say I would like to put my dick in another girl you tell me you would cut off my balls? Now there’s a guy asking for my dick and now you want to film it????? What’s that all about????

She freaked out and got mad at me… why you always have to talk about other girls… don’t you know I have feelings to…blab la blab le and then she hung up on me.

I was stunned….

I have been verbaly violated, my girlfriend mad at me, need to find an other hotel.

What a day.. What a day…... GILA!!!!!!

Promotion
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business and Management services
#2439 - 28 Dec 05 06:36 Re: This morning I was shocked. True story I swear…
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

LOL

RG I though things like that only happen to me :-)

Girls have a funny idea about gay male sex, like we have about lesbian sex. I was once seeing a Thai girl called Sue, who had a gay hairdresser called Amoi. I used to pick Sue up from the hair salon and take her for dinner. One night she invited Amoi along. Bad news cos he took a liking to me. A few days later Sue asked me if I wanted sex with Amoi. Of course not!

Sue told me not to be so silly, with the lights out it woul be no different to being with a girl. She even offered to be present!

But when she found out that i had slept with her female friend she went crazy.....

#2440 - 28 Dec 05 09:32 Re: This morning I was shocked. True story I swear…
inggrit brown Offline
Member+++

Loc: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by rosco:
LOL

But when she found out that i had slept with her female friend she went crazy.....
Fu**ing B@st@rdo. I wouldn't be crazy if i found my boyfriend sleep with my friend. but i would sleep with his father and fuck his brother too! LOL wink

#2441 - 28 Dec 05 11:11 Re: This morning I was shocked. True story I swear…
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Girls.....

I just dont understand them!!!

#2442 - 28 Dec 05 11:36 Re: This morning I was shocked. True story I swear…
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by inggrit brown:
would sleep with his father and fuck his brother too! LOL wink
But Inggrit, you do that anyway..... ;-)

#2443 - 28 Dec 05 11:40 Re: This morning I was shocked. True story I swear…
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by inggrit brown:
Quote:
Originally posted by rosco:
LOL
Fu**ing B@st@rdo. I wouldn't be crazy if i found my boyfriend sleep with my friend. but i would sleep with his father and fuck his brother too! LOL wink
laugh laugh laugh , when my friend tried to geve me an advice.."girl plssss say no to affair again with old man...or a man who have a wife..stop..stop..stop it plsssss, because it's not gooooood..."..

ok...ok...I'll stop it...and say no to affair again with somebody else...

butttt...not long for that...I make an affair and sleep with her daddy.... laugh

#2444 - 28 Dec 05 12:16 Re: This morning I was shocked. True story I swear…
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by jokgirl:
when my friend tried to geve me an advice.."girl plssss say no to affair again with old man...or a man who have a wife..stop..stop..stop it plsssss, because it's not gooooood..."..

ok...ok...I'll stop it...and say no to affair again with somebody else...

butttt...not long for that...I make an affair and sleep with her daddy.... laugh
Wow you such a bad girl, i love you :-)

#2445 - 28 Dec 05 13:33 Re: This morning I was shocked. True story I swear…
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
yeps...such a bad girl...is that definitely me.. smile

I really looooveee this game..... wink

#2446 - 28 Dec 05 13:45 Re: This morning I was shocked. True story I swear…
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by chery:
yeps...such a bad girl...is that definitely me.. smile

I really looooveee this game..... wink
hi Cher.... you also such a bad girl... and really love this game?

Rosco give me a comment why you? smile

#2447 - 28 Dec 05 14:00 Re: This morning I was shocked. True story I swear…
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

When she was good she was very very good
and when she was bad she was FANTASTIC

Old English joke

#2448 - 28 Dec 05 20:26 Re: This morning I was shocked. True story I swear…
Risad Gir Offline
Member*

Loc: Surabaya
Survey in Indonesia:

95% dari orang Indonesia yg di-interviu bilang, mereka suka selingkuh.

5% lainnya bilang, mereka suka selingkuh buuuaaanget!!!

Old Indonesian joke. laugh laugh laugh

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website