Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#24182 - 10 Aug 06 10:12 The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

The Polar Bear diaries (or how life can really fuck up):

Last night I went to a whiskey tasting evening with friends. I had a HUGE argument with Yolanda in the afternoon, so I was totally pissed off to find her there. She came and sat next to me for the night, which really was unfair.
shocked
I ignored her. She started being rude to me, saying I was childish etc. I promptly drank as much of the free whiskey that I could. frown

Staggering outside, I discovered that a group of us had decided to go for dinner – Thai. I said I was off to a bar, however Yolanda dragged me with her. She probably wanted someone to pay. frown

After dinner (eaten in a cold silence) I physically pushed her into a cab, gave the driver 20 dollars and told him to take her home. I then hit a noisy bar. Yolanda then phoned me – ostensibly to say goodnight, but in reality to tell me not to drink any more, not to pick up any girls, and tell me I was childish again. I hung up.

At the bar I found a fat girl with the lowest top I have seen for months. Her tits were just hanging right out, and when I looked closer she had a large cherry tattooed on the inside of each breast…

Her name was Lilis, and she is from Jakarta. I got her drunk (at great cost) and took her home for a damn good sausaging. She looks for all the world like Rizki Pritasari. But fatter (and Rizki isn’t thin…!).

http://indonesian-celebrities.blogspot.com/2006/07/rizki-pritasari-she-can-pinch-more.html

About 2am Yolanda phones again ‘to see if I am drunk. Lilis starts complaining, so I get up, put HER in a cab and give ANOTHER driver 20 dollars to get her home.

I go back upstairs, grab another beer, and put on a face mask to moisturise my skin (I use 3 a week). But lying in bed with the mask on I fell asleep. I woke up at 4am unable to breath because the wet mask has slipped over my nose and mouth.

I don’t know why I bother anymore. There has to be a better life than this.

Even worse, Pat is singing on Sudnay afternoon, and Yolanda tells me she is going.

I have found half a box of ammunition under the bed….. smile

#24183 - 11 Aug 06 18:19 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
mercusuar Offline
Member+

Loc: somewhere near jakarta
U can ask to me if u really ever need a better life and a better peace in ur heart man... smile

#24184 - 11 Aug 06 20:15 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I dont need peace in my heart, i need a hole in my head.

I just applied for a load of iraq jobs. now i am appyling for the shit stuff....... security, prison etc. still pays well....

at least no Chinese girls to stuff up my life....

#24185 - 12 Aug 06 09:49 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
mercusuar Offline
Member+

Loc: somewhere near jakarta
well i guess u can make one by ur self
if u cant u can ask me to make it for u LOL

#24186 - 12 Aug 06 10:39 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Ohh boy..!
PB, apparently you dint listen to me..

#24187 - 12 Aug 06 11:28 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Its like an addiction....... frown

#24188 - 12 Aug 06 23:03 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I have a garden pond needing a "Security Guy"! Toadstool to sit on, dwarf suit and fishing rod free of charge to the best candidate - Interested ?

#24189 - 12 Aug 06 23:18 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

What, its 22:17. The best scurity guy on the forum has not jumped at this wonderful job opportunity! Shame on you!

#24190 - 13 Aug 06 00:07 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

much later, and I have my own fishing rod to dangle. Right now cissy in in my bed demanding another orgasm. no kiisisng of course, and she says shw will go home after 6 orgasms. not time for your pond, I am up to my armpits in her pond...

#24191 - 13 Aug 06 09:20 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I always suspected you were a bit of a cissy in bed!

Moderator:  NetCop