Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 152 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105292 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
Good German
A citizen of Nazi Germany who participated in or overlooked atrocities while denying personal moral responsibility by appeal to his submission to supposedly legitimate authority.
The American CIA agents who relied on the White House legal justification of torture were nothing more than Good Germans.
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#24182 - 10 Aug 06 10:12 The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

The Polar Bear diaries (or how life can really fuck up):

Last night I went to a whiskey tasting evening with friends. I had a HUGE argument with Yolanda in the afternoon, so I was totally pissed off to find her there. She came and sat next to me for the night, which really was unfair.
shocked
I ignored her. She started being rude to me, saying I was childish etc. I promptly drank as much of the free whiskey that I could. frown

Staggering outside, I discovered that a group of us had decided to go for dinner – Thai. I said I was off to a bar, however Yolanda dragged me with her. She probably wanted someone to pay. frown

After dinner (eaten in a cold silence) I physically pushed her into a cab, gave the driver 20 dollars and told him to take her home. I then hit a noisy bar. Yolanda then phoned me – ostensibly to say goodnight, but in reality to tell me not to drink any more, not to pick up any girls, and tell me I was childish again. I hung up.

At the bar I found a fat girl with the lowest top I have seen for months. Her tits were just hanging right out, and when I looked closer she had a large cherry tattooed on the inside of each breast…

Her name was Lilis, and she is from Jakarta. I got her drunk (at great cost) and took her home for a damn good sausaging. She looks for all the world like Rizki Pritasari. But fatter (and Rizki isn’t thin…!).

http://indonesian-celebrities.blogspot.com/2006/07/rizki-pritasari-she-can-pinch-more.html

About 2am Yolanda phones again ‘to see if I am drunk. Lilis starts complaining, so I get up, put HER in a cab and give ANOTHER driver 20 dollars to get her home.

I go back upstairs, grab another beer, and put on a face mask to moisturise my skin (I use 3 a week). But lying in bed with the mask on I fell asleep. I woke up at 4am unable to breath because the wet mask has slipped over my nose and mouth.

I don’t know why I bother anymore. There has to be a better life than this.

Even worse, Pat is singing on Sudnay afternoon, and Yolanda tells me she is going.

I have found half a box of ammunition under the bed….. smile

Promotion
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business and Management services
#24183 - 11 Aug 06 18:19 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
mercusuar Offline
Member+

Loc: somewhere near jakarta
U can ask to me if u really ever need a better life and a better peace in ur heart man... smile

#24184 - 11 Aug 06 20:15 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I dont need peace in my heart, i need a hole in my head.

I just applied for a load of iraq jobs. now i am appyling for the shit stuff....... security, prison etc. still pays well....

at least no Chinese girls to stuff up my life....

#24185 - 12 Aug 06 09:49 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
mercusuar Offline
Member+

Loc: somewhere near jakarta
well i guess u can make one by ur self
if u cant u can ask me to make it for u LOL

#24186 - 12 Aug 06 10:39 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Ohh boy..!
PB, apparently you dint listen to me..

#24187 - 12 Aug 06 11:28 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Its like an addiction....... frown

#24188 - 12 Aug 06 23:03 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I have a garden pond needing a "Security Guy"! Toadstool to sit on, dwarf suit and fishing rod free of charge to the best candidate - Interested ?

#24189 - 12 Aug 06 23:18 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

What, its 22:17. The best scurity guy on the forum has not jumped at this wonderful job opportunity! Shame on you!

#24190 - 13 Aug 06 00:07 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

much later, and I have my own fishing rod to dangle. Right now cissy in in my bed demanding another orgasm. no kiisisng of course, and she says shw will go home after 6 orgasms. not time for your pond, I am up to my armpits in her pond...

#24191 - 13 Aug 06 09:20 Re: The Polar Bear Diaries - or one mans descent into hell
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I always suspected you were a bit of a cissy in bed!

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website