Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 171 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105297 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
Tyrannosaurus rump
T.rump is a tyrant lizard with small hands and an even smaller brain
Fossil evidence suggests that Tyrannosaurus rump used its ridiculously tiny hands to grab pussies
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#23378 - 01 Jul 06 19:05 Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

The good news: I just fell in love.

The bad news: she is a bisexual nymphomaniac who is screwing with half of Sydney rather than with me. Tonight she is out with an unemployed Irish drug taking backpacker.

I give up. Bring on the banci….

Promotion
Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings
#23379 - 01 Jul 06 20:15 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
Ohhhh PB, are u sure u fell in love or just fell?

#23380 - 01 Jul 06 20:53 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:
The good news: I just fell in love.

The bad news: she is a bisexual nymphomaniac who is screwing with half of Sydney rather than with me. Tonight she is out with an unemployed Irish drug taking backpacker.

I give up. Bring on the banci….
don't be sad PB, come with me..
wink

#23381 - 01 Jul 06 20:55 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quote:
.... I give up. Bring on the banci….
Laluna the banci is always here... wink

#23382 - 01 Jul 06 22:55 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
ohh...PB in love! great news! smile
never imagined that PB can be so weak for the world of love...
ohhh..love...love is powerful huh!

#23383 - 01 Jul 06 23:24 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

no guys.

I am fucked. there is no future in this, and thus......

#23384 - 01 Jul 06 23:42 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
...and thus......
...and thus, it's probably the answer for your signature. You need LOVE!

#23385 - 01 Jul 06 23:47 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
sorry Guys ,.I been in Bogor all day looking at Opportinities and just got back.

PB,..waken up fella and forget about the Banci deal,.stick to Girls,...for sure they Break ourm hearts ,..but don't we do just the same to them??

(George Bernard Shaw)

#23386 - 02 Jul 06 01:53 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I just give up guys.

england loses the WC

PB loses Yolanda.

bollocks.

#23387 - 02 Jul 06 06:31 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
How can you lose something you never had! [I'm talking about the girl!]

#23388 - 04 Jul 06 20:54 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
are you sure you dont want her more cos it seems like you cant have her?She will surely get tired of a drugpiggy irish dude quicksmart.

..take only what you need..

#23389 - 06 Jul 06 10:45 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Quote:
Originally posted by Ena:
She will surely get tired of a drugpiggy irish dude quicksmart.
Don't be sad PB, if she smart enough, she will not want to end up in jail and she's back to you................. wink

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#23390 - 06 Jul 06 13:38 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

She never was mine…….

This is the entire story (from a letter to a friend:

Friday night I went to the Establishment.

On my way in I had to push past some guys who were pissed and staggering, I pulled a face and an Asian girl who was trying to go the other way started laughing. Later at the bar someone jabbed me in the back. I turned around and couldn't see anyone. Again someone jabbed me in the back. I turned around expecting a fight, and it was another Asian girl. She said “hello, my friend and I would like you to talk to us, can you come with me”. I got my beer and walked over to them.

Her friend was the girl I saw laughing earlier. They introduced themselves as Yolanda and Rebecca, both from Beijing, studying accounting at Macquarie University. We chatted for about half an hour. Yolanda was cute but cool, Rebecca (who had jabbed me in the back) was hot and made it clear by her body language that she was keen on me. They said they had to go elsewhere, and Rebecca asked for my number. I gave her a business card. Next morning before 11 am I had this SMS on my phone:

“Hi there,im Rebecca.I knew u on the Establishment lastnight. Could u like have dinner with me tonight?” Talk about being forward!!!

I SMSed Rebecca this morning and she has flooded my phone with messages:

• Thank u:)i really like to meet u again
• Really? Im so happy:)
• All right. Han is my Chinese name. After i went to my friend's place. How about u?
• No i didnt. U knew many girls? do u have gf now?
• Husband? I never have! My ex bf is Australian Westerner and i dont like chinese guys
• No Friday is my first time at bar. My friend to here someties
• Im 20 yo. Why?
• Im studying half day 2day.Im look really old?
• Do u have free time on Saturday night?
• U are a playboy i think;p
• Haha,i believe u:)i like joke to u.Cos u are a cute man
• Im so happy:)but i think u are cute. I remember what u are look like:)
• I work in the Supermarket ,shopping center and model
• Yes,i underesand.In fact,i went to the city some people wanted me to work to them.But i couldnt.I dont like do any bad things But sometimes i really confuse.I really heat bad jobs and i like shopping.
• Haha thanks:)my body and love i only want to give my love
• U joke to me? U should say ture:)
• You If ur a nice bf:)
• My ex\bf 41yo,he is a nice man
• No,he is a nice man too.
• Photos in the company i dont have and i dislike Chinese boy
• :)u r different others
• :)u r different from others
• My dad 47yo,mum 44yo
• Are u sure? smile
• Why Chinese girls not good gf to u?
• But they are only 2 girls.We are different.U are so poor Ross...U have a poor heart...
• Me too.I protect my heart too
• Thank u ^^~~ Goodnight:)have a sweet dream

Friday:
I met Rebecca last night for a drink. She wore a very short orange dress and black high heels. It looked better than it sounds! She is beautiful, cute, funny and sweet. Her legs are beyond belief, and every guy in the bar was looking at her. Nice feeling.... She is NOT studying accounting at MacQuarie University. She is studying English at Dee Why! She told me she lied because she didn't think I would be interested if she told the truth! Her passport also says 18 - but she claims to be 20. I have seen this many times before. China is so corrupt, you can get whatever name or age you want in a passport.... Chinese tend to lie as a matter of course.
She seems pretty keen on me - she had her arms around me and was constantly touching me - straightening my tie, stroking my hair, holding my hand, stroking my face. She kept pressing her body against mine in an alarming way, and the kiss at the end of the night was plain erotic!

So, after Rebecca, I took Yolanda out to dinner a couple of times. Nothing special.

She kept dropping hints. Like asking why she was not my type, why I wasn’t interested in her.

Then about 4 months ago I introduced Yolanda to Steve, a 62 year old guy I know. They dated a few times. We even went out as a foursome.

Then Steve met Rebecca, and she moved in with him. At the time Yolanda told me she was a bit jealous.

Last week Yolanda came to my place for dinner. I had a Korean girl called Judith over as well. I was telling them I loved Korean girls, and Yolanda said "If I lived in Korea for a year do you think you would like me?" Then when I showed the girls one of my all time favourite photos Reiko Myzawie with short blond hair, Yolanda said she wanted short blond hair like that.

Saturday I took her for coffee. She told me that she and Rebecca had "shared boys", either on alternate nights, or in the same bed at the same time.

She then told me that they had a sexual relationship together that had gone on for about a year............

#23391 - 06 Jul 06 14:02 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Hmm..again, the diary of jakchatter smile

*smooch* PB, I love you!

#23392 - 06 Jul 06 18:05 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
maye tomorrow I'll also post my diary here wink

#23393 - 06 Jul 06 18:48 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Look on the bright side, some guys never get to try the old triple deckker with mug runching thrown in!

#23394 - 06 Jul 06 19:45 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

But,

sadly, I am in love. And it hurts.

Bugger.....

#23395 - 06 Jul 06 20:17 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Tsk...tsk..tsk, you find out that love hurts only by now? in your age now? Hmmm...i guess you are really young for a Polar Bear!

#23396 - 06 Jul 06 20:24 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Jokie Jokie Girl:
maye tomorrow I'll also post my diary here wink
LINA!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr! Don't you ever try! Mas Joko will checking out from here if Mas Joko find another diary get posted.

#23397 - 06 Jul 06 22:35 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
But,

Bugger.....
Indeed, it really hurts and you gotta live along with that suffer.

#23398 - 06 Jul 06 22:41 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
Quote:
But,

Bugger.....
Indeed, it really hurts and you gotta live along with that suffer.
for christ's sake, how many times do i have to tell you people: "in love" is an illusion, a sickness! it's not real! those feelings are just your hormones taking over, knocking out your brain's logic centres. but, given time, it's treatable.

[sigh] ... no-one listens to me ...

#23399 - 06 Jul 06 23:09 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Kuku, u're so mean frown

Here, for you PB :

When love beckons to you, follow him,
Though his ways are hard and steep.
And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.

Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.
But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

(Kahlil Gibran on love)

#23400 - 06 Jul 06 23:55 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Hmmmmmmm.....okay, I think I'm going to be speechless for days!

#23401 - 07 Jul 06 06:58 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Loc: Here and there...
For Christ's sake too, how many times do I have to tell you people to not listen to KuKu about "in love"!

Quote:
Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absentminded. Someone sober will worry about things going badly. Let the lover be.

#23402 - 07 Jul 06 07:31 Re: Life 1, Polar Bear 0. Life goes on to the next round.
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I hurt inside. This is awful. I dont even like this bloody girl, and I have known her for 2 years. But suddenly my heart starts beating like a damn drum and I say stpuid things when I am near here.

This is crazy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website