Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105287 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
Laughterwards
A TV show, Film or situation that was not really funny or marginally funny that for whatever reason is much funnier aftwrwards.
You have to watch Portlandia, but it's a laughterwards, so just give it a chance to kick in.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#21769 - 09 May 06 20:39 marriage in indo
dutchguy Offline

Loc: Jakarta
Lets bullshit................. have fun

Promotion
Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings
#21770 - 10 May 06 04:20 Re: marriage in indo
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Has all this happened since your first post, three weeks ago??

Peter Kay

#21771 - 10 May 06 04:57 Re: marriage in indo
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
I know why its so sudden! maybe becoz..of my legs :p

anyway, just wonder, a few weeks ago you sounded very happy with your marriage.

#21772 - 10 May 06 07:00 Re: marriage in indo
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by dutchguy:
ok dear people, here I go,

I would like to know what you think about this.

I'm a bule guy, married with a indonesian girl and we have a baby of 6 months.

now we got trouble, she left me, took our baby and rented a home.

she wants me now to pay for all her expences, her car, study, our baby needs, etc.

I want my baby to live with me, but she wont allow that.

If I don't pay?, she say's that I will never see my baby again.

I would like to know what my rights are.
Can I say to bring back my baby to me as a husband? (I'm muslim and she is too)

Is it normal that she just leaves me and expects me to provide for all her life and baby? her car, university she does, her house she rented without me knowing?.... etc.

if I say I only provide for my baby, is that enough? or do I have to be divorced for that?

Sorry, lot of shit questions.

I hope you can help me, because now it seems that I have to work like hell, and that she can do what she wants..

feels shit..

Thank you for your advice.....
If you are telling the truth...... Welcome to the world of dating Indonesian girls. With every pleasure there is some pain. You just found it...

Indos in general see Bules as walking wallets. Indo girls see Bules as a ticket out of hell. They will date you for months, move in with you, promise undying love. Then one day you find she is still married, and is in love with hubby (and is still shagging him on the side). You are just a money pot.

One night at My Bar I picked up a very beautiful girl. We decided to go to my hotel (the Hilton). Instead of getting into the nearest rusting pile of scrap metal sitting outside, she insisted that we walk up the road to a taxi. At the hotel she told me the cab would wait all night for her. When I asked her why, she told me the driver was her husband. I had been getting very intimate with her on the back seat. In fact he would have seen me take her panties off. I gave her some money and threw her out. I may be a pervert, but even I draw a line.

Don’t blame them, they have nothing, no future no fun, ho hope, and they know Indo is only going to get worse.

Give her a little cash mate. She needs it more than you.

#21773 - 10 May 06 08:02 Re: marriage in indo
Magpie Offline
Member**

I know exactly how to solve your problem, and with a bit of research, you would as well, but I reckon some part, if not all of it, is a lie. Hey guy's how often would an Indonesian woman, in indonesia, leave her husband? especially a Bule husband. Sounds odd, because she has way, way too much to lose.

Peter Kay

#21774 - 10 May 06 08:08 Re: marriage in indo
g00f13 Offline
Member*

Loc: earth
Unless she was not genuine herself. There are scams going on for years, even yonks. There is probably an unwritten book by now.

#21775 - 10 May 06 08:32 Re: marriage in indo
Magpie Offline
Member**

Which country is your baby registered as a member of Nationality? It should be Holland, as you are the father, and a foreigner. That's what Indonesia Law states. In which case.....

Peter Kay

#21776 - 10 May 06 08:53 Re: marriage in indo
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally posted by g00f13:
Unless she was not genuine herself. There are scams going on for years, even yonks. There is probably an unwritten book by now.
Uhm, if she's not genuine, dutchie would leave her, not the other way around?!

#21777 - 10 May 06 08:56 Re: marriage in indo
Magpie Offline
Member**

Yeah, I know, which makes me question this whole post. Something just doesnt seem right to me. Morning Little miss lips, how is your sexy self today? Not long dear, not long!

Peter Kay

#21778 - 10 May 06 08:58 Re: marriage in indo
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

I'm good Magpie, thank you. Yeah.... frown ...not long...not long....*Sigh*

#21779 - 10 May 06 09:00 Re: marriage in indo
Magpie Offline
Member**

I heard that sigh....Wanna hear mine.... SIGH, "two more months of mas..."!

Peter Kay

#21780 - 10 May 06 09:11 Re: marriage in indo
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

LOL! SIGHHHHHHH......6 weeks away!!!!!!

#21781 - 10 May 06 09:23 Re: marriage in indo
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quote:
Originally posted by Magpie:
Yeah, I know, which makes me question this whole post. Something just doesnt seem right to me.
well, he is dutch ...

#21782 - 10 May 06 09:37 Re: marriage in indo
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I know HUNDREDS of cases of where girls have married a westerner to get a passport. Sydney is full of Indo and Thai girls who married a guy, got him to bring her here, waited the 2 years (usually having a child) then leave the guy. They are NOT stupid. They know they get at least 50% of his money, get child allowances, and get the magic citizenship/Permanent Residency. It’s a big reward for a bit of sex and telling lies.

I know one Chinese girl who married an Aussie, (he was about 70 and she was 27). Normal rules are you must remain married for at least 2 years before you get PR. She took out an Apprehended violence order against him, so that she didn’t have to wait the two years (AVO means the department of Immigration cannot force you to live with a violent husband, so you get “instant” PR). She took the old idiot to the cleaners, emptying his bank account, claiming his house, etc. She divorced him, and two years later married into Australia her childhood sweetheart from her village, and they moved into the old idiots house.

Asian girls are great fun – especially those from third world countries. Anyone who marries one must be totally stupid. You may as well just burn you savings. They are nice to you because you simply represent a doorway out of a VERY shitty life.

If you get caught – you only have yourself to blame.

#21783 - 10 May 06 09:40 Re: marriage in indo
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Okie PB, I'm a balinese but kuku still calls me Indo-gurl! thats why my name is wallet grabber smile I see bules as walking ATM..LOL!

#21784 - 10 May 06 09:42 Re: marriage in indo
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

magpie! woo hooo! look at his pic..magpie is really hawt!

#21785 - 10 May 06 09:49 Re: marriage in indo
Magpie Offline
Member**

PB Said
"Asian girls are great fun – especially those from third world countries. Anyone who marries one must be totally stupid"

Well, am not totally stupid and hoping to prove you wrong on this one, although I may be the exception to the rule. IF it goes to shit, I walk away, and would recommend anybody else to do so. The only thing I would lose would be my wife, which is totally worth fighting for at the moment (hence predicament of 1 in Indo, other elsewhere). In the Dutchie's case, leaving him, and demanding money, and no access to child, well, doesnt sound like this move has been well thought through if it was to get a visa. And for the 70 year old gentleman who married a 27 year old. That was stupid, 50 years is a big difference. I get used to get alarm bells going off if a girl 10 years younger than me was showing me attention. Compatibilty is the key. I just think I am 1 of the few that have actually found it.

Peter Kay

#21786 - 10 May 06 09:49 Re: marriage in indo
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I am sorry girls, but guys, you think the girls on this site really just want to practice English….?

Notice how every new guy is “fresh meat”? When I joined I was bombarded with PMs from girls.

It is called “Husband Hunting” - Asian girls are VERY good at it, and you guys are the targets. You may think you are Super Dudes just out having fun, but to the girls you are a walking doorway. All they need to do is trap you.

Married? Don’t worry, it’s just a formality. They will expect you to divorce your wife, dump your kids and marry them.

For a perfect example take a look at the pisspoor guys who move to BKK. They weren’t pisspoor before they moved…. A few girls hook into them, and suddenly that superannuation payout has dwindled to bugger all. They get a job teaching English (they all end up doing it). They can just afford to survive in one room, one meal a day, maybe a bit of groping with the students, and a paid for BJ once a week.

(Dilli – can you confirm the existence of these sad buggers?)

I haven’t seen them in JKT – but they probably exist.

It’s a Jungle out there. We are the Pray. The Ayams are hunting……

#21787 - 10 May 06 09:49 Re: marriage in indo
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by wallet-digga':
magpie! woo hooo! look at his pic..magpie is really hawt!
That's a piece of roti in my mouth, not Wd's stinky knickers....more's the pity!!! wink wink

Peter Kay

#21788 - 10 May 06 09:55 Re: marriage in indo
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Well, I'm gonna hunt for kuku! I can be his wife #7 smile

#21789 - 10 May 06 09:59 Re: marriage in indo
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Sausage Master Polar Bear:
I am sorry girls, but guys, you think the girls on this site really just want to practice English….?

Notice how every new guy is “fresh meat”? When I joined I was bombarded with PMs from girls.

It is called “Husband Hunting” - Asian girls are VERY good at it, and you guys are the targets. You may think you are Super Dudes just out having fun, but to the girls you are a walking doorway. All they need to do is trap you.

Married? Don’t worry, it’s just a formality. They will expect you to divorce your wife, dump your kids and marry them.

For a perfect example take a look at the pisspoor guys who move to BKK. They weren’t pisspoor before they moved…. A few girls hook into them, and suddenly that superannuation payout has dwindled to bugger all. They get a job teaching English (they all end up doing it). They can just afford to survive in one room, one meal a day, maybe a bit of groping with the students, and a paid for BJ once a week.

Yeah...yeah....yeah....whatever Mr. Strategic Physology Intelegent...

#21790 - 10 May 06 09:59 Re: marriage in indo
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Magpie, you may be one of the lucky ones. I think the trick is:

State quite clearly they you intend living in Asia with your new wife.
Make it clear that you will not be applying for PR for your new wife
NEVER talk about money. NEVER EVER.
Have hidden bank accounts.

The problem comes with the clash of Western and Asian marriage ideals. Asian girls think your money is family money (Thais are NOTORIOUS for this). If mother needs an operation – you are going to be paying for it. Plus educating younger brother, fixing the roof on sisters house, buying Dad a now Car/Buffalo/trolly.

But they also use Western ideals when it comes to divorce. 50%+ of everything is theirs, even though they bought $2.50 into the marriage and you were a millionaire before you even met her.

Would I marry an Asian girl? Probably a Japanese or Korean. Otherwise no. I will stick to casual sex and slipping them 50,000 Rp for the pleasure.

#21791 - 10 May 06 10:00 Re: marriage in indo
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by wallet-digga':
Well, I'm gonna hunt for kuku! I can be his wife #7 smile
Well, I'll just wait, I want to be his last one. Biasanya bini paling akhir could get more money smile

#21792 - 10 May 06 10:01 Re: marriage in indo
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by laluna:
Quote:

Yeah...yeah....yeah....whatever Mr. Strategic Physology Intelegent...
Did I touch a Raw Nerve Miss "Marry me out of here quick"?

#21793 - 10 May 06 10:03 Re: marriage in indo
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Would I marry an Asian girl? Probably a Japanese or Korean. Otherwise no. I will stick to casual sex and slipping them 50,000 Rp for the pleasure.
Hohohoho....Japanese or Korean? Woaaaahahahahahahahhahahhaa! Good luck sir!

Anyway, I think the worst is Philipino girls.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website