Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 199 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105287 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
are
For people who don't know the word "our"
My friend and I heard Sugar Ray on the way to a party. It made are night.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#21083 - 03 Apr 06 18:09 Boring person
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Do I including the one guys? I feel I should shut up my mouth! frown

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

Promotion
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business and Management services
#21084 - 03 Apr 06 18:10 Re: Boring person
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
?? why?

#21085 - 03 Apr 06 18:17 Re: Boring person
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Well, too much hurt but not like this!

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#21086 - 03 Apr 06 19:03 Re: Boring person
Pooh Bah

masih bingung saya ...

#21087 - 03 Apr 06 19:19 Re: Boring person
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
MT sayang, u can talk to us if you have problem, maybe I or one of us can help you, ok?

#21088 - 03 Apr 06 20:30 Re: Boring person
g00f13 Offline
Member*

Loc: earth
Y'know, no one human being in the world is actually boring. There is always something interesting about that person. One just have to find out. The problem most time is incompatibility.

We all can sort of chat about here about anything everything and nothing, but once the Internet is turn off, the computers are shutdown, and we're all sit down in a coffee shop and chat, the incompatibility will appear.

#21089 - 03 Apr 06 22:31 Re: Boring person
Pooh Bah

yeah, real life can be a real let down wink

on the other hand, real life can also surprise you ...

#21090 - 03 Apr 06 22:54 Re: Boring person
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

That's life.. smile

Sometimes up, sometimes down, just enjoy the ride, like roller coaster.

You could feel happy after you know how to feel sad.

#21091 - 03 Apr 06 23:05 Re: Boring person
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
MT, It's not like you to feel so down! We are all with you if you need us!

#21092 - 03 Apr 06 23:09 Re: Boring person
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
P.S. I mean it! Even though I can be a heartless bastard, there is still room for an ear that listens.

#21093 - 03 Apr 06 23:52 Re: Boring person
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
I'm a good listener too, realy smile
so, talk to me Macan Kitty!

#21094 - 04 Apr 06 05:52 Re: Boring person
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

MT - Im your Bear for all your needs. A quiet chat, a massage, a cuddle, or good high class PB sex.

I am just a keystroke away......

#21095 - 04 Apr 06 06:58 Re: Boring person
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

See MT, we're all here for you dear... smile

#21096 - 04 Apr 06 08:28 Re: Boring person
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Yes true, we all here for you...honey... smile

#21097 - 04 Apr 06 09:44 Re: Boring person
jok Offline
Member**

Loc: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
masih bingung saya ...
pegangan dong kalau bingung

#21098 - 04 Apr 06 09:46 Re: Boring person
jok Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
MT sayang, u can talk to us if you have problem, maybe I or one of us can help you, ok?
kalau aku punya masalah keuangan, aku boleh Cash bon dulu nggak? laugh

#21099 - 04 Apr 06 10:36 Re: Boring person
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Thanks for the concerns guys and ladies.......
This what I feel now, and for the first time, Iím serious, this is from my own heart!
Can you forgive someone who hurt you so deep?

How wise you received all this?

How long youíll be stand for some hell circle of your life and when you try to going out or runaway from it, you realized that you leave some kind of reason that might will not take you back and just add for some trouble then?

How big your head when you found that youíll couldnít get out, forever from this circle?

How the way to explain to them, that youíre sick and enough of this but they donít understand it?

Can you find the true love and share it to the other, no matter who heís, does your friend or your family, but then they gave you thin red line about lies?

When you try to be wise to them, they just ignore you and considering you just like a stupid kid, who donít know anything?

When there a time to fight has come, you done it, but the consequence you dumped and kick out?

It doesnít matter who you are and how long youíve traveled or experience, when you feel so down, you should get through this, but my question is how long the limit of your patience does?

When your kindness has been manipulated and you always try to forgive their mistake and pretend or try that thereís nothing happened, but finally itís just like a trash heaped in your heart, when you tired and sick for all those pretending, how can your hearts accepted this way?

When one by one people who love and you love them too, has gone or dead or they left you, and when you need someone to talk, but there was no one around you?

Hows you feel when someone who you love and trust stabs and lies to you?

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#21100 - 04 Apr 06 11:04 Re: Boring person
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
You got my private message, I aint gonna reply here MT, but you should know you have lots and lots of friends here, even though they are on the interent, they are all real people and everybody that posts regularly on this forum is thinking about you at the moment. I cant imagine how your feeling at the moment, but I can promise it will get better, especially if you take my advice. You are wonderful, and never forget that. If you need private comfort, message me.

Peter Kay

#21101 - 04 Apr 06 13:44 Re: Boring person
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Oh dear MT, everyone has their own problem. Me too. All we could do just trying hard to get through. We've been hurt in so many ways, that's the life. You can't always get what you want, sometimes not having what u want is blessing in disguise. So keep your smile, work hard and always have some fun smile

Just like PB said before, if you look down you only see the leg, but if you look the top, you will see the sky and it's unlimited. Keep the good hope and cheer up!

#21102 - 04 Apr 06 14:21 Re: Boring person
kumar Offline
Member+

How often have we heard ourselves complaining about how unlucky we are in life or how things are just not working out right for us. However, what we so easily forget is that at some time before in lives, luck has favoured us.But it is human nature whereby we remember only what didn't work for us but easily forget the things that happened in our favour. There are several things in life that we must cherish and be thankful to God for. One important thing that we must do is make a list of all the good things that have happened to us or all the blessings we have got and refer to that list whenever we feel upset or uncared for. Actually this is the same logic, which we use when we read old love letters because they remind us of happy times and cherished memories. Here is a list of ten quotations and how we can interpret these to lead a happier life.

1) Cry a river; build a bridge; get over it.
Let go of past failures, sadness and people whom we remember but who no longer care for us. This sounds so easy but its easier said than done. We all have gone through our share of heartaches and sadness. But when we constantly remember the pain and suffering we had endured, we are allowing that sadness to gain an upper hand over us. What we must realize is that what has happened, has happened. Its over and done with. People change and times change. Moving on in life is very but it's the first constructive step to a better you.

2) Everything happens in its own time.
There are things that we do and expect to be rewarded for which does not happen. In offices there might be a promotion that we might have wanted, a high percentage of marks in a test or a job offer that we were sure that was to be given to us etc that never worked out. At such times we lose perspective and blame our luck and become despondent. We need to realize that there is a time for everything that happens in our lives. And when the appropriate time comes, things will start working the way they were supposed to work.

3) You are the only person who can make yourself happy.
Think of your happiness too and be kind to yourself. In life all of us have goals and ambitions. But in the pursuit of those goals we lose sight of the bigger picture that we are doing all that to make ourselves happy. This is seen especially in the case of mothers who are doing so many things for their kids and family that they don't remember as to when was the last time they did something for their own happiness. It happens to all of us. Be more gentle on yourself. Make yourself happy and that can be done in so many ways. Treat yourself to some ice cream, buy a book that you were dying to read, spend a day lolling in the bed and doing nothing. We deserve it and so do our bodies.

4) Laughter is the best tranquilizer with no side effects.
Laugh each and every day of your life. Humorous situations happen to us every single day. Whether you choose to enjoy the moment or not is your decision. There are so many excuses in our day-to-day life to have a good laugh. All we need to do is just look at the lighter side of life and enjoy the moment. When you laugh don't think whether people are watching you or how much you laugh. It's their problem that they cannot find the humor in the situation that you have found.

5) Happiness is a journey not a destination.
As we make our journey through life we have so many things to savour and experience. There is no such thing as instant happiness or happiness that can be found somewhere. Live your life each day, as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point.

6) Do today what others wont so you can live tomorrow like others can't.
So many times we are faced with duties and work that we are not happy doing or performing. In those times instead of hating or shirking from that work we can try and make use of thought that somehow whatever we doing will prove beneficial to us one day or the other. Maybe the results won't be seen tomorrow but surely we will benefit because we did something that no one was willing to do. An example would be the people who started companies, which are million dollar establishments today. They dared to venture and put their money in something that their colleagues would not have been willing to do and today their work is paying off rich dividends.

7) It is never too late to be what you might have become.
There are several factors that cause us to land up doing the work we do. Many of us at some point of time or the other would have definitely wanted to make a career change and thought that its too late to do it. But the truth is its never too late. We can start doing whatever we want to do because its your life and your decisions. In the U.S., there are people who attend college in their late 60's and 70's because they always wanted to do it. Such people are the ones who believe in this adage.

8) Treasure the love you receive it will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished.
We always cherish our material possessions more. Life takes a lot from all of us. Today we might have good health, family love and a good home to go back to. What we forget is that there are some many calamities that can take away all our comforts but love is something that can never be taken away. We need to be more demonstrative of our love towards others and treat our loved ones with more kindness and affection.

9) The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
Any huge task that needs to be done seems very daunting at first. But if we analyze the task carefully and do it step by step we will find that things get resolved very quickly and easily. But we need to be bold enough to take the first small step. Once that is done we just need to proceed with small steps towards our goal.

10) Always have: something to do, something to love, something to hope for.
These three things are something that will keep the flame burning within all of us. Something to do will keep us busy, something to love will keep us motivated and something to hope for will take us faster towards our goal.

It was simply excellent, it was simply sensual, it was simply sublime.

#21103 - 04 Apr 06 14:51 Re: Boring person
jok Offline
Member**

Kumar, i don't read what you write, too long, im lazy.

#21104 - 04 Apr 06 14:55 Re: Boring person
kumar Offline
Member+

Quote:
Originally posted by Ela_K:
Kumar, i don't read what you write, too long, im lazy.
Never mind, My pleasure smile

#21105 - 04 Apr 06 14:56 Re: Boring person
jok Offline
Member**

write a little things for me Baby

#21106 - 04 Apr 06 15:04 Re: Boring person
kumar Offline
Member+

Quote:
Originally posted by Ela_K:
write a little things for me Baby
To: YOU
Date:TODAY
Subject:YOURSELF
Reference:LIFE

I am Kumar. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFKTD (something for KUMAR to do) box. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.Cheers smile

#21107 - 04 Apr 06 15:05 Re: Boring person
Pooh Bah

yeah, big words give ela brain haemorrhages, and she's already suffered enough damage wink

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website