Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 199 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105287 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
are
For people who don't know the word "our"
My friend and I heard Sugar Ray on the way to a party. It made are night.
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#19818 - 13 Feb 06 10:52 Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
For all in this forum,

Thank you so much and I’m so appreciated for your kindly help and suggestion ladies and gentleman, yes I really need to talk heart to heart with someone but I think I prefer as a personal not in this forum coz it must be too long story, is just like I try to forget it and not to think about it and pretend that I never knew him but it’s hard, sorry if it sound too spoiled but I guess some of you were right, but does love so hurt, so why we meet each other but separated after all? Just like Backstreet Boy’s song “Incomplete”
I need someone to be a shoulder to cry on………………….

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

Promotion
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business and Management services
#19819 - 13 Feb 06 11:01 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Oh..Tiger..come over honey,..I can give you very BIG hugs. smile?! please..its Valentine on Tuesday, you're not allowed to be sad, ok..cheer up! hey..I love that song too..Incomplete, I have a CD in my car, played over and over again on freeway when I get stuck on trafic smile

#19820 - 13 Feb 06 12:02 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Thank you JakGirl, it sound so nice yes, I really need that especially on Valentine. wink

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#19821 - 13 Feb 06 12:15 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

you can cry on my shoulder anytime honey...

You can curl up to me in bed.....

its ok, im just resting my hand.

Feels good?

moan moan moan.....

Ahhhh - another victim smile

#19822 - 13 Feb 06 15:28 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

PB, it sounds nice thank you , but I'm sorry I'm not your victim wink I hope you don't wear a white blouse or white t-shirt,hehehe

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#19823 - 13 Feb 06 15:31 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Sorry forgot one thing, anyway PB, are you in Jakarta?

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#19824 - 13 Feb 06 16:05 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Macan - how did you know? I live in white T shirts and blue jeans (cos makes my body look good)

at work i wear blue pinstripe suits, white or blue shirt nad colourful ties. I have 250+ ties!!!

but sadly I am in Sydney tonight. if I were in Jakarta, you would be in my arms....

We could make love in the moonlight, drinking champaign and listening to Jazz.....

#19825 - 13 Feb 06 16:42 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Just want to make sure that if I cry on your shoulder your white T-shirt or your white suit will not get dirty because of my lipstick, yeah sadly you're not in here, hmm drinking champaign and listening to Jazz.......how nice, I'll be waiting PB hehehe

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#19826 - 13 Feb 06 16:44 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

I wish I could celebrate this Valentine with .....

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#19827 - 13 Feb 06 16:45 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

And dance in the moonight.....

you can cry on my shirt, its ok, cos its a mark of love....

#19828 - 13 Feb 06 17:05 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
as I tol you Mac Tul, jusT come to my shoulder..and we can celebrate valentine each other wink

#19829 - 13 Feb 06 17:18 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

One on each shoulder.......

One in each hand.......

#19830 - 13 Feb 06 17:49 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Thanks guys hehehe, well PB I'd like to dancing too, in the moonlight good too but I like dancing in the rain, so when you come back?

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#19831 - 13 Feb 06 17:58 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
are you looking for a shoulder or soulmate seeeh macan tutul frown

#19832 - 14 Feb 06 06:27 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

I'm glad to see Tiger smiling again...yea! smile

Tiger, I broke up with my dude a few times, but I didn't let myself suffer. I go out and date a lot! NOPE..I don't fuck around! just meeting lots hot dudes and hangout to have fun! yeah..I moved on fast..

#19833 - 14 Feb 06 06:46 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Macan, you can have my shoulder if i can have your body smile

dont be sad. A pretty girl should never be sad. wipe away those tears and put on a smile...

when you smile the sun shines and the birds sing smile

#19834 - 14 Feb 06 09:13 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Oooooooooooooh Cherry, I'm looking for a shoulder, I don't want make new commitment right now, or a soulmate, it's still so tender for me frown

Hi JakGirl, thank you dear,I'm glad to hear your story too, can we be a friend and meet someday? Maybe with some hot of cup of coffee? Or maybe you want to share your friend too hehehe wink

PB,........thank you, but is it ok, if there is a lipstick's mark of mine on your suit, I'm afraid your girlfriend will get mad to me hehehe, thanks PB you already makes me smile smile cool smile
By the way....who is the champion of the World Cup this year, from what I've heard All Blacks has won for 4 times?

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#19835 - 14 Feb 06 09:53 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Tiger, absolutely we can be friends! PM me any time you like, and YES..we'll meet someday soon, I'll be in Jakarta around May. We can hangout get some margaritas..hey I like to go to Tanamur..the crazy disco club in Tanah Abang, the owner is my friend, Mr.Fahmi..ohhhmmygawwd..he really is a horny bastard! didn't speak to him fro ages, not sure if the club is still there.

#19836 - 14 Feb 06 09:55 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan tutul:
PB,........thank you, but is it ok, if there is a lipstick's mark of mine on your suit, I'm afraid your girlfriend will get mad to me hehehe, thanks PB you already makes me smile smile cool smile
By the way....who is the champion of the World Cup this year, from what I've heard All Blacks has won for 4 times?
no GF honey, no GF. Who could put up with me..... ?

All blacks? bunch of poofters doing a little dance smile

#19837 - 14 Feb 06 10:17 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Oh JakGirl, thank you so much dear, I'm so glad and appreciated, on May? Its still so long, but I'be waiting for it, so right now we just email each other wink smile smile smile

Hehehehe, sorry PB, just want to make sure

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#19838 - 14 Feb 06 14:36 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
mal-indo Offline
Member+

Loc: malaysia & jakarta
let make her happy. call me or email me.

#19839 - 14 Feb 06 15:03 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Mal-Indo your avatar is sooo nice, when I register as member here, I'm interesting to use those avatar but I change

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#19840 - 14 Feb 06 18:42 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally posted by Macan tutul:
Oooooooooooooh Cherry, I'm looking for a shoulder, I don't want make new commitment right now, or a soulmate, it's still so tender for me frown

Hi JakGirl, thank you dear,I'm glad to hear your story too, can we be a friend and meet someday? Maybe with some hot of cup of coffee? Or maybe you want to share your friend too hehehe wink

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh tutul, you make me horny wink

#19841 - 14 Feb 06 19:13 Re: Thanks everybody for the suggestions but I need a shoulder to cry on too...........
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH yeah Cherry, you're welcome wink wink smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website