Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 199 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105287 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
are
For people who don't know the word "our"
My friend and I heard Sugar Ray on the way to a party. It made are night.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#18468 - 16 Feb 06 00:33 Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Massage Plus Offline
Member++

Loc: JKT
I am getting a little bored with the online world sitting in front of my computer both due to my personal thingy and present work. Been leaping online here and there, writing, typing, thinking everyone else is part of a scene somewhere, and ending up meeting people in real, from the worst to the nicest - thanks God for the nicest ones.

But then I am set to head off into the world of permanent work soon - around August this year - in Jakarta. So far, I only visit this city at least once in a week or two. I don't really know what Jakarta can offer apart from shopping malls and bars... confused

Realizing that I am still single laugh , I'd like to jump-start opposite-gender hang-out friendships with guys whom I can meet when I live in Jakarta next. Any guys up in the market? :p

Hope to see you guys out there... smile Cop-you-later!

Promotion
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business and Management services
#18469 - 16 Feb 06 05:30 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Move in with me honey. I will pay you 6 mil a month, and you can have other BF (I am not jealous guy).....

#18470 - 16 Feb 06 11:43 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Massage Plus Offline
Member++

Quote:
Originally posted by Polar Bear:
Move in with me honey. I will pay you 6 mil a month, and you can have other BF (I am not jealous guy).....
You forgot this:
"....but you have to keep your mouth sealed, on the weekends you don't contact me and get outta my house when my wife (or my real gf) is here. I don't wanna ruin my happy marriage as I just want your pussy..., that's the deal, ok honey wink ?"

I'm happy enough to not make you broke, PB. smile smile

#18471 - 16 Feb 06 12:02 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Hi BDPP, hahaha you're right girl, you don't want her wife stab you from the back hehehe, hey BDPP if you s=come to Jakarta would you mind buy a Dagadu T-Shirt which writen "The Three Maskuseer" wink I'll change the cost for it.Thanks

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#18472 - 16 Feb 06 12:11 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Berhenti dari Pijat Plus:
You forgot this:
"....but you have to keep your mouth sealed, on the weekends you don't contact me and get outta my house when my wife (or my real gf) is here. I don't wanna ruin my happy marriage as I just want your pussy..., that's the deal, ok honey wink ?"

I'm happy enough to not make you broke, PB. smile smile
dont YOU start smile

I am single, divorced, no kids. i pick up the odd girl now and again... but no GF, no wife. I have a niceteddy bear in my bed right now......

#18473 - 16 Feb 06 16:39 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Massage Plus Offline
Member++

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan tutul:
Hi BDPP, hahaha you're right girl, you don't want her wife stab you from the back hehehe, hey BDPP if you s=come to Jakarta would you mind buy a Dagadu T-Shirt which writen "The Three Maskuseer" wink I'll change the cost for it.Thanks
Of course I will buy you a Dagadu T-shirt you want...Will bring Delman and Andong for you from here, too! laugh wink

#18474 - 16 Feb 06 18:01 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Macan tutul:
Of course I will buy you a Dagadu T-shirt you want...Will bring Delman and Andong for you from here, too! laugh wink
don't forget gudeg elis for me BDPP if you come to jkt;)
that's the most femaus gudeg in yogya I think...
cause when I went there..there're a lots Signs of celebrities...when I asked to staff, they says, "most of celebrities from jakarta when they're in yogya always came to gudeg elis restaurant,and we always asked their signs for promotion". so that's why I ask you to bring me gudeg elis, becuase now on I'm the one of celebrities in jakarta.. wink you don't have give the money to casier, just mantion my name 3 times..cherry..cherry..cherry..!!they already know.. wink

#18475 - 17 Feb 06 09:26 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Hehehe, thank you BDPP, you're a nice girl, of course with those Delman too, I really like it, and please pick the strong, big and young horse because they can runnaway for a long time laugh wink and for t-shirt, my ex Yogya boyfriend become one of The Three Maskuseer, and I miss his moustache smile :p

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#18476 - 17 Feb 06 17:52 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Massage Plus Offline
Member++

Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
cause when I went there..there're a lots Signs of celebrities...when I asked to staff, they says, "most of celebrities from jakarta when they're in yogya always came to gudeg elis restaurant,and we always asked their signs for promotion". so that's why I ask you to bring me gudeg elis, becuase now on I'm the one of celebrities in jakarta.. wink you don't have give the money to casier, just mantion my name 3 times..cherry..cherry..cherry..!!they already know.. wink
Sure, I will buy Gudeg for you, too! Is Gudeg good for a pregnant woman?

And it's gonna be a HOT gossip again to watch a celebrity get pregnant!! Hooooray!!! :p

Be prepared to be questioned who your baby's father is, Cherry..... :p

#18477 - 17 Feb 06 18:41 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
cherry Offline
Member**

Quote:
Quote:
Sure, I will buy Gudeg for you, too! Is Gudeg good for a pregnant woman?

And it's gonna be a HOT gossip again to watch a celebrity get pregnant!! Hooooray!!! :p

Be prepared to be questioned who your baby's father is, Cherry..... :p
thanx you so much if you really want to bring me Gudeg..but plz not gude from lesehan ok,I really want elis's gudeg because I'm a celebrity... wink wink

I've already prepared everything BDPP, and I don't have to worry..I'm ready for anytimes if the journalists coming to my appartement and make many question for me wink

#18478 - 18 Feb 06 07:46 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
echost Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta
No reply in PM ? , fine ....let's make a deal here ,
bdpp ...where are you goin to live in jkt ? and when ?

#18479 - 18 Feb 06 08:29 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

She is moving in with me so we can have hot sex all night long.

But i dont mind sharing. Its 200k per hour....

#18480 - 18 Feb 06 17:58 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
200k in which currency?
i can afford liberian dollars LOL.

..take only what you need..

#18481 - 18 Feb 06 18:21 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

deal....

10% deposit, 10 easy payments smile

#18482 - 18 Feb 06 18:35 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
Just like an ab blaster-maybe even more effective eh!!! laugh laugh

..take only what you need..

#18483 - 18 Feb 06 18:40 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Cherry is the original Ab blaster. if you didnt have abs before a date, you certainly have them afterwards....

#18484 - 19 Feb 06 01:40 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
echost Offline
Member+

no reply again ? huh ... :rolleyes:

#18485 - 19 Feb 06 04:57 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
echost, you aren't bule! if you are a bule dude, she will PMs you back smile

#18486 - 19 Feb 06 05:58 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

She PMs me, with sexy photos......

#18487 - 19 Feb 06 06:42 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
klicker Offline
Member+

Loc: Sydney Australia
bdpp are you those women walking on the street with lot of noise shacking can and saying " PIJAT PIJAT " i dont know if still insisted anymore.

#18488 - 19 Feb 06 23:29 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
echost Offline
Member+

Quote:
Originally posted by JakGirl:
echost, you aren't bule! if you are a bule dude, she will PMs you back smile
Ah ...it's clear now ...tks jak ..
btw you watching me ...kkk..kk..kk...kiss !
( it's suddent death .....)

#18489 - 20 Feb 06 14:33 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
cherry Offline
Member**

may only bule guys yang laku di JakChat ini..
so may echost, you don't have to be sad..you have me.. wink
even i often bule but for you I'll give you a time for one night..whta do you think echost!

#18490 - 20 Feb 06 14:56 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Hehehe, Kilcker I think it don't exist anymore right now but if you in here and doing some traveling with train, you can find express massage, but sometimes the massager was a man not a women.

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#18491 - 21 Feb 06 18:14 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
echost Offline
Member+

Quote:
may only bule guys yang laku di JakChat ini..
so may echost, you don't have to be sad..you have me.. wink
even i often bule but for you I'll give you a time for one night..whta do you think echost!
I never think , i am just well prepared for that night my dear ...

#18492 - 22 Feb 06 23:53 Re: Heading off into a real world - bored online. Guys out there?
Massage Plus Offline
Member++

Quote:
Originally posted by klicker:
bdpp are you those women walking on the street with lot of noise shacking can and saying " PIJAT PIJAT " i dont know if still insisted anymore.
Haha. No. My job is conducted at a uni. Not on the street - ThankUveryMuch. smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website