Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105287 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
Laughterwards
A TV show, Film or situation that was not really funny or marginally funny that for whatever reason is much funnier aftwrwards.
You have to watch Portlandia, but it's a laughterwards, so just give it a chance to kick in.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#18284 - 14 Jan 06 09:44 Open Marriage..
dee Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta
Open Marriage is marriage where couples can freely runs their life, whether to have another sex partner or not.. The husband can have relationship with girl (or perhaps with man) without being discreet about it so is the wife..
Nowadays, many open marriage can be found in Jakarta, especially in the Upper-class..
Well, what do you think about that? are you the kind of person who agrees with open marriage or not? Please share your opinion or maybe your experience wink

Promotion
Firefox 2: Rediscover the Web
#18285 - 14 Jan 06 09:55 Re: Open Marriage..
Risad Gir Offline
Member*

Loc: Surabaya
Yeah.. I think its stupid people get married to give up all the good things in live and agree to quit having fun and getting bored and fed up with each other.

Many times people say “my man/wife isn’t the man/wife he/she used to be before marriage" doesn’t that ring a bell to anyone?

I don’t say you should necessarily go f**k around. But every body loves the feeling of those close encounters right? wink

#18286 - 14 Jan 06 11:49 Re: Open Marriage..
dee Offline
Member+

Yeah.. for some people a third or fourth or so on encounters are much better wink However i'm the kind of girl who rather like to stick up to one guy.. for better or for worse.. even when he propose an open marriage, I will say yes to the idea, cause sometime man couldn't stick up his d**k to just one hole right and so is the hole.. wink

#18287 - 14 Jan 06 11:58 Re: Open Marriage..
Risad Gir Offline
Member*

Yep, its fighting against natures will. You’ll lose.

#18288 - 14 Jan 06 12:08 Re: Open Marriage..
dee Offline
Member+

Yap..can't fight the mother nature.. its pointless honey wink
What about Anyone ?

#18289 - 14 Jan 06 12:14 Re: Open Marriage..
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
how come? to stick up just for a guy? could I?
I'm not the kind aof girl who rather to stick up to one guy!

I've a boy friend, but having sex with somebody else..
so that's why I doubt to get marriage with him.. cause im a person whon don't believe too much about the legally bound in marriage...
its not very importent in my life..you may disagree with me..you may say that I'm heartless girl or women..but this's true..
there many coupels marry just because..yeah just because..status..worry become an old girl, (maksud gue perawan tua gitu lho),worry having sex before get marriage or something like that..
I dont want to get marriage it's just because..
I'll get marriage because I want to...

#18290 - 14 Jan 06 12:41 Re: Open Marriage..
dee Offline
Member+

Well Cherry, I do admire your way of life.. Its no wrong in that, however my point being here, is that "open Marriage", are you agree in that? I know from your tone you're not the kind of person who loves commitment bounded in marriage, but I want to know you're opinion about "open marriage' whereas the husband and the wife can freely runs his / her relationship with others without having discreet of it.. It means that the husband or the wife can freely having an affair with others without having afraid getting caught, cause in the begining of the marriage the couples already had its agreement.. If you maybe decided to get marriage, do you want an "open marriage"?
For me, I'd rather to stick up to one guy, but if my man offered me an open marriage I will say yes to the idea, because sooner or later the husband will have an affair and it is seems fair to me when he propose "open marriage" first, so that I could do the same thing either wink

#18291 - 14 Jan 06 14:09 Re: Open Marriage..
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I had good friend who had an open marriage. He would have sex with other girls, and his wife had sex with other men. sometimes 3 in a bed!!!!

THEN - his wife fell in love with one of the men, and left him.

My friend was very sad. But what did he expect??? Its sometimes had not to fall in love with someone you have sex with.

#18292 - 14 Jan 06 14:18 Re: Open Marriage..
dee Offline
Member+

Yeah.. That's the risk of having an open marriage.. We have to numb ourself in order to avoid getting hurt, but I guess it was a fun journey wink

#18293 - 14 Jan 06 14:23 Re: Open Marriage..
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by dee:
Yeah.. That's the risk of having an open marriage.. We have to numb ourself in order to avoid getting hurt, but I guess it was a fun journey wink
But if we can "numb ouselves" against love, in order to have sex, is our life worth living?

#18294 - 14 Jan 06 15:00 Re: Open Marriage..
dee Offline
Member+

Well, you had a point.. cause both of them are the value things in life.. I guess we had to choose one of them.. If you want to have sex freely, you had to avoid fellings.. and if you happen to be fallen madly in love with somebody, I guess you don't think sex as a main value from your partners.. You had to love the person, no matter if he/she good in bed or not.. But I guess, if a person fallen madly in love with somebody, i guess he / she won't have an open marriage, right wink

#18295 - 14 Jan 06 15:04 Re: Open Marriage..
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
thanx dee, it's so nice to read your posting here.. smile
yeah..sometimes I feel that i'm a person who didn't believe too much about the leggaly bound in marriage...
there are too many things made me thought more and more to get marriage..
I'm normal and sometimes im dying someone come to my life and marry me but its not just because..
and also sometimes I thought that could I get relation with a guy I mean marry with a guy and stop making an affair and having sex with some body else..
oh my God, appearently it's the hardest way for me..
I wonder with my husbend next, wheter he's strong enough having sex with me in every day...

ok..ok..I know from the people says that marry it's not only sex..really??? but there are too many things we've to do.. not only sex!!

is there any one in this world could life without sex?????

#18296 - 14 Jan 06 17:01 Re: Open Marriage..
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Nice to see so many liberated women here :-)

I wonder how they will react in 20 years time when husband says - "sorry honey, Im out tonight with beautiful 18 year old girl"

Its simple:

Girls "sell" themselves with sexy young bodies.

men "sell themselves with money, power, protection etc.

Then men get more attractive the older they get, cos they earn more. The women have 3 children, get fat and wrinkly, and lose sex appeal.

Marriage was invented by women so that they can keep a man when they get old.

#18297 - 14 Jan 06 17:11 Re: Open Marriage..
Risad Gir Offline
Member*

I'm impressed... This is groundbreaking stuff PB. And so true...

#18298 - 14 Jan 06 17:25 Re: Open Marriage..
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

All of the girls here are too young to see this. When they get a bit older, and find it harder to get a man for more than one night, and spend most nights alone, they start thinking marriage.

Men get more interesting as they get older. women get more wrinkles and cellulite.

Men aquire money and sports cars. women aquire other mens children (who need feeding and looking after).

#18299 - 14 Jan 06 17:36 Re: Open Marriage..
Risad Gir Offline
Member*

If you just get to know them they do things like BJ right there on the spot…. in the elevator…. or wherever they drop your pants and grab you... But after a few weeks they gradually stop doing these things, they keep you waiting a whole week and if your lucky you’ll get some.

And after 5 years they wonder why they are left by there husbands?

#18300 - 14 Jan 06 17:40 Re: Open Marriage..
Risad Gir Offline
Member*

Biggest mistake made by women. Trying to control your man's hornyness by not giving him any, is dead wrong and counter productive.

#18301 - 14 Jan 06 17:44 Re: Open Marriage..
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Risad Gir:
If you just get to know them they do things like BJ right there on the spot…. in the elevator…. or wherever they drop your pants and grab you... But after a few weeks they gradually stop doing these things,
SO TRUE.

Why are girls so much more fun in the first 24 hours than in the next 24 years?

#18302 - 16 Jan 06 09:57 Re: Open Marriage..
dee Offline
Member+

Quote:
Originally posted by Polar Bear:
All of the girls here are too young to see this. When they get a bit older, and find it harder to get a man for more than one night, and spend most nights alone, they start thinking marriage.

Men get more interesting as they get older. women get more wrinkles and cellulite.

Men aquire money and sports cars. women aquire other mens children (who need feeding and looking after).
Well, I kinda disagree with you on this honey wink Nowadays, modern women not just thinking about marriage and affraid to be left alone.. Modern women tend to get settle with her own life (without marriage), especially when they already got a great life with awesome career and things are fulfilled.. Thoese kind of women are majority to be found in Jakarta.. Women are not affraid of being alone, if she got all the things she want, without getting marriage then why bother.. And as for wrinkle and old, nowadays "plastic surgeon" has become trend.. If you had the luxury of having it, so what's the problem.. wink

#18303 - 16 Jan 06 10:26 Re: Open Marriage..
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Dee..pinter sekali dirimu!
The wrinkly oldy fatty only for them who don't work out!

#18304 - 16 Jan 06 11:15 Re: Open Marriage..
dee Offline
Member+

Thank You My lovely dear JakGal wink

#18305 - 16 Jan 06 11:21 Re: Open Marriage..
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by dee:
]Well, I kinda disagree with you on this honey wink Nowadays, modern women not just thinking about marriage and affraid to be left alone.. Modern women tend to get settle with her own life (without marriage), especially when they already got a great life with awesome career and things are fulfilled.. Thoese kind of women are majority to be found in Jakarta.. Women are not affraid of being alone, if she got all the things she want, without getting marriage then why bother.. And as for wrinkle and old, nowadays "plastic surgeon" has become trend.. If you had the luxury of having it, so what's the problem.. wink
Dee,

you are entiled to disagree!!

BUT - last year i got picked up in a bar by a 17 year old girl (she lied and told me she was 25. She didnt tell me her real age until her 18th birthday). she picked me up! Jabbed me in the back, asked me to talk to her, bought me a drink, took me for dinner the next night.

Now Im not stupid - the fact that i was in a good suit and had a Porsche parked outside was probably the catalyst.

But here is the issue. For a few months I took Beccy everywhere with me. No one mentioned the fact that my GF was 1/3 my age. It was accepted by everyone.

Now ask yourself a simple querstion. Do you see old women out with young guys? Cos I get around, and I dont!!!!!

#18306 - 16 Jan 06 14:53 Re: Open Marriage..
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

PB, don't you see Ashton and Demi?? Madonna and Guy Richie, Geena Davis and her very young dude, so many here in LA baby....yet you will see me with my boy toys around 22ish wink

#18307 - 16 Jan 06 15:11 Re: Open Marriage..
Risad Gir Offline
Member*

Ehemmm.... He guys.. I got myself a SLK 230 screensaver today with a hot chick in front of it. :p

#18308 - 16 Jan 06 15:15 Re: Open Marriage..
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

damn..! what a lucky dude!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website