Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105287 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
Laughterwards
A TV show, Film or situation that was not really funny or marginally funny that for whatever reason is much funnier aftwrwards.
You have to watch Portlandia, but it's a laughterwards, so just give it a chance to kick in.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#17412 - 31 Oct 05 04:58 Which is guilty men or women ?
Kadaj Offline

Loc: J-Town
Ok guys, when a relationship ends.which is often be blamed? men or women?

Promotion
Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings
#17413 - 31 Oct 05 09:14 Re: Which is guilty men or women ?
nice_girl Offline
Member++

Loc: Central Jakarta
men dong! because a men is egoist, a men is cruel, a men is fuck..a men never uderstood a women, so men is blamed

#17414 - 31 Oct 05 09:32 Re: Which is guilty men or women ?
angel Offline
Member+

Loc: bekasi
yeah...we can life without men, rite gals ?

HIDUP MEGAWATI, HIDUP CORAZON AQUINO, HIDUP CLEOPATRA, HIDUP HILLARY CLINTONS, HIDUP BUNDA TERESA, HISUP IMELDA MARKOS, HIDUP FEMINIST....

#17415 - 31 Oct 05 13:30 Re: Which is guilty men or women ?
nice_girl Offline
Member++

yeah sure, we can life without men!!!

so, keep the fight with the single and don't believe too much abou the legally bound in marriage! stay cool and lovely...
no men, it's dosnt meant that the world will be end!

yeah...hidup singel...hidup perawan...hidup para gadis yang masih melajang...

#17416 - 31 Oct 05 13:53 Re: Which is guilty men or women ?
nice_girl Offline
Member++

hi guys...I just wanna share something about....
I got new job, and I found the job, exactly a job I really want....
you know guys, I'm chit-chat girl and asking too much with the others especially with my boss....

but sometimes I felt that situations in my office is a tense situation, no say hallo, no morning smile, no kidding..only work and work....

cause I'm writer here, different with the others and sometimes I can't get an idea in my writting, so I get out from my room and tried to looking for something in out side...

yeah I know guys we came to the office for work it's most importan than kidding...

but guys, why we didnt try to keep smile and relax....
is it wrong guys? and am I wrong if before I open my computer I gave you my best smile?

guys, I love this job, but please I need morning smile! do you believe that we keep smile with the others we'll get Barokah you know barokah guys, it's something from GOD!
and we can do everything with smile! so, keep smile baby!!!!!

#17417 - 31 Oct 05 22:05 Re: Which is guilty men or women ?
angel Offline
Member+

Loc: bekasi
Hi Lina,

Our little angle will always make you smile...so if you lost your idea to write pls dont go far away from the office bcs the little angle always waiting for you and your smile...hehehe

another tips : better you make some jokes everyday and you can tell your jokes to your boss and i hope your boss interest and then smile to you... or if your boss still bungkam...try to geliktikin dia or force him to give you a smile with a cup of coffe and breakfast with ayam kampung heheheh....i guarantee he will give you his best smile...kaleeee....

#17418 - 07 Nov 05 20:53 Re: Which is guilty men or women ?
v8dave Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta Selatan
[QUOTE]Originally posted by angel:
[QB] yeah...we can life without men, rite gals ?

Men where only put on this planet because a vibrator can't buy a round of drinks....

Sorry ladies!! smile

#17419 - 21 Nov 05 13:33 Re: Which is guilty men or women ?
deetopia Offline

Loc: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by Kadaj:
Hmm... i think its depend on the case...
can't say which one is more often to be blamed

but I believe both of them share the blame even in different degree...

#17420 - 21 Nov 05 14:28 Re: Which is guilty men or women ?
Booty Lover Offline
Member+

Quote:
Originally posted by angel:

HIDUP MEGAWATI, HIDUP CORAZON AQUINO, HIDUP CLEOPATRA, HIDUP HILLARY CLINTONS, HIDUP BUNDA TERESA, HISUP IMELDA MARKOS, HIDUP FEMINIST....
Most of the women you listed couldn't get a man anyway, since they're as ugly as a hat full of assholes

#17421 - 21 Nov 05 16:14 Re: Which is guilty men or women ?
preman Offline
Member+

Quote:
Originally posted by Booty Lover:
Quote:
Originally posted by angel:

Most of the women you listed couldn't get a man anyway, since they're as ugly as a hat full of assholes
i would have thought that you would have really gone for Megawati's booty ....

#17422 - 25 Nov 05 04:20 Re: Which is guilty men or women ?
Diyu Offline
Member+++

Loc: new zealand
Originally posted by Kadaj:
Ok guys, when a relationship ends.which is often be blamed? men or women? MEN OF COURSE YA DUMB BITCH, HOW DO I KNOW, ME WIFE TOLD ME, AND YOU LADIES ARE ALWAYS RIGHT, APPARENTLY

#105979 - 06 Nov 09 15:45 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: Kadaj]
adelina Offline
Member*

Loc: in your heart
Quoting: Kadaj

mostly the women.

#105980 - 06 Nov 09 15:57 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: adelina]
Paregy Offline
Member+

Loc: Menteng
It depends.. If we hear the story from the site woman, the guilty one sounds the man. But if we hear it from the site man, then it's the woman who sounds guilty.

Matthew 4:10
Then saith Jesus unto kim, God theee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship The Lord thy God, and him ONLY shalt thou SERVE.

Revelation 19:10
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of PROPHECY.

#105984 - 06 Nov 09 16:06 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: Paregy]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
digging up a thread from 2005!

#105987 - 06 Nov 09 16:19 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
adelina Offline
Member*

yes ku, no interesting new thread anymore here frown
beside, i didnt reply for this yet wink

#105988 - 06 Nov 09 16:29 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Paregy Offline
Member+

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
digging up a thread from 2005!
From 2005...? Oh, yeach.. I wasn't aware of it. 2005 reminds me of my bestfriend. The relationship between her and her bf had been getting better aheaps time to time and they almost got united back then. Being close to him felt like in heaven to her due to her big love for him. But then.. their relationship got broken back because an ugly Kuntilanak came to steal him from her, so he seemed to try to keep away from her. And in the days coming, the kuntilanak apparently likes stealing not only someone else's man but also lot of money from his wallet time to time! So, I got wonder. In fact she is a Kuntilanak or tuyul...?

Then saith Jesus unto kim, God theee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship The Lord thy God, and him ONLY shalt thou SERVE.

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of PROPHECY.

#105991 - 06 Nov 09 16:36 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: Paregy]
adelina Offline
Member*

i think she's kuntilanak binti tuyul grin

#105997 - 06 Nov 09 17:49 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: adelina]
Donna_D Offline
Member+++

Loc: J-town
a damn lucky evil one she is!

#105998 - 06 Nov 09 18:05 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: Donna_D]
Paregy Offline
Member+

Quoting: Donna_D
a damn lucky evil one she is!
No for her hubby, Donna. Even if she frequently steals lot of money from his wallet time to time, he is never angry at all. Even he keeps loving her more and more. She is like an angel in his eyes. He keeps admiring her and treat her like a queen of his household... while she was just his home servant/maid previously. Spectacular, right?

Edited by Paregy (06 Nov 09 18:28)

#106000 - 06 Nov 09 18:46 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: Paregy]
Paregy Offline
Member+

My sad bestfriend ever came to him to speak. He was watching on TV and the ugly kuntilanak stood typing SMS on HP close to his bed. Guess what? He straight drove my sad bestfriend away from the room BEFORE the ugly kuntilanak! And when my sad bestfriend was sitting on computer, the ugly came to him and asked him to disallow my bestfriend being at the home. He straight stood up coming my sad bestfriend and drove her away again. He really surrenders so much to the ugly kuntilanak. My sad bestfriend felt insulted deeply. From then, she directly took a step to seek lifemate new.

#106001 - 06 Nov 09 18:46 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: Paregy]
Paregy Offline
Member+

My sad bestfriend ever came to him to speak. He was watching on TV and the ugly kuntilanak stood typing SMS on HP close to his bed. Guess what? He straight drove my sad bestfriend away from the room BEFORE the ugly kuntilanak! And when my sad bestfriend was sitting on computer, the ugly came to him and asked him to disallow my bestfriend being at the home. He straight stood up coming my sad bestfriend and drove her away again. He really surrenders so much to the ugly kuntilanak. My sad bestfriend felt insulted deeply. From then, she directly took a step to seek lifemate new.

#106005 - 06 Nov 09 23:48 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: Paregy]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Your "friend" is a slut. No one cares.

#106008 - 07 Nov 09 05:31 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: Vulgarian]
Paregy Offline
Member+

Quoting: Vulgarian
Your "friend" is a slut. No one cares.
No one cares? No, harsh guy. If there's people who doesn't care, it's you the person is. Finally a good man comes to love her. When people cornered her, God sent him to 'save' her.. to protect her heart from any wound worse. Good for her.

#106010 - 07 Nov 09 05:38 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: Paregy]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

Loc: Bekasi
When people cornered her,
God sent him to 'save' her..
to protect her heart
from any wound worse.

That's poetry.

#106012 - 07 Nov 09 05:48 Re: Which is guilty men or women ? [Re: Bu Kaki]
Paregy Offline
Member+

Quoting: Bu Kaki
When people cornered her,
God sent him to 'save' her..
to protect her heart
from any wound worse.

That's poetry.
You are jealous with her luck...?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website