Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#14166 - 14 Sep 06 12:23 Itís just a discourse; from Cherry to you guys
cherry Offline
Member**

Loc: Indonesia
how to find the real man that can make me to forget with someone that I should forget!!!
I did stupidity in my life, I was falling love with someone that he never love me..I knew that! moreover, it was he himself who said that..
but I didn't care about that..it's crazy thing I thought frown
I have M*** in my life, but my M*** couldnt help me how to forget him..bastard!!!
at the moment I was making approach with someone else and apparently he like me as I am smile
but suddenly, I don't have any confindence to fall in love with him, coz I felt that I have nothing special in my self!
moreover, the shadow of someone that I love always make me unconfindence with my self..he made me look like innocence and know nothing frown

guys, see what I felt????

#14167 - 14 Sep 06 18:04 Re: Itís just a discourse; from Cherry to you guys
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
the person that you love was laughed at you..and he said to me...you're soooooooooooooo fool..

#14168 - 14 Sep 06 20:24 Re: Itís just a discourse; from Cherry to you guys
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Cherry, dont let it get you down! Man are "mostly" bastards! I know this because I am one!

#14169 - 15 Sep 06 11:07 Re: Itís just a discourse; from Cherry to you guys
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by More Sleaze Pleeze:
Cherry, dont let it get you down! Man are "mostly" bastards! I know this because I am one!
yeah, me always meet with the bastads man...coz the bastards man can me horney :p

#34883 - 22 Oct 06 02:01 Re: Itís just a discourse; from Cherry to you guys [Re: cherry]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
Dear Cherry,

I think alot of us have felt a little bit inadequate & fragile when we're in love!. That's why you see young girls who are in love, putting that extra drop of perfume & extra touch of make up, before walking out to see the loved one. They probably linger in front of a mirror longer than average people..constantly trying to find reassurance.

However don't let the feeling overshadow your confidence. I'm sure there are plenty of nice things about you/within you that you may not realise while others do. Everyone's born with something special!

So keep chasing girl!

#34884 - 22 Oct 06 02:15 Re: Itís just a discourse; from Cherry to you guys [Re: Dilli]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Dilli

"mostly"?! cherry, if a man is not a bastard, it means he's not a man.

if you can't deal with this fact of life, move to australia, or north amerika, or europe. there's plenty of wimpy, non-bastard males still in those countries smile

#34886 - 22 Oct 06 06:44 Re: Itís just a discourse; from Cherry to you guys [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Kuku... it's dangerous to say to man of my size if I'm not a bastard I'm not a man...

Let me guess Cherry, he was a Bule?

There's a few "non-bastard" men outside, but usually they don't like the kind of girls who like them 'coz they're Bule. And every "nice" bule have that in mind when they meet a Indo girl. You have to break this vicious circle. If you respect yourself they have to respect you. Personnaly, if I see a $ in a girl's eyes, I won't be interested in her and for all the bastards, they will treat her like another bicth in their lives. They pay, you suck...

Believe it or not, my actual Indo girlfriend never ever asked me for money, to pay this or that. Actually, when we go out together, if I pay this, she pay for that, and so on. Just like a regular Canadian girl, and I respect her for that... she's my equal. (I know, it's foolish to think men and women can be equal; in my mind, we are completing each other, but on money matter, we can be equals).

I'm talking about money without knowing if it's the real problem... if not, I'm very sorry. Not meant to be judgemental. Maybe it's just something I had to finaly say outloud.

Hang on, babe... if the new guy seem to love you for who you are, this relationship deserve a try... and maybe be hurt again. But that's the circle of life.

#34902 - 22 Oct 06 14:21 Re: Itís just a discourse; from Cherry to you guys [Re: Choc_Cow]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: Chocolatea
Dear Cherry,

I think alot of us have felt a little bit inadequate & fragile when we're in love!. That's why you see young girls who are in love, putting that extra drop of perfume & extra touch of make up, before walking out to see the loved one. They probably linger in front of a mirror longer than average people..constantly trying to find reassurance.

However don't let the feeling overshadow your confidence. I'm sure there are plenty of nice things about you/within you that you may not realise while others do. Everyone's born with something special!

So keep chasing girl!

Mama san is soooo wiseeee.... grin

Moderator:  NetCop