Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#12883 - 04 Aug 06 01:10 Boring Forum
whatever Offline

Loc: on the moon
Got this forum link by receiving an unwanted email from you guys and to find what?
Same old s***!
Mostly guys and low life ayam talking about S**!
Either your S** life is really poor or you guys hit the midlife crisis!
Whatever it is, i'm tired of such way you guys think that all women are for sale...

And, btw, dear moderator, remove my email address from your future 'recruiting campaigns', i'm not for sale dude!

#12884 - 04 Aug 06 03:53 Re: Boring Forum
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
then why did you waste your time by registering your UGLY ass on here! laugh you should have just read this board instead and watch us having fun honey..

btw, are you a fag? why are you so bitchy..

#12885 - 04 Aug 06 04:13 Re: Boring Forum
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
eh..kuku, i thought you only recruit hot dudes for us! why did you put this ugly fag (whatever) on here? its "merusak pemandangan" you know that..

#12886 - 04 Aug 06 07:56 Re: Boring Forum
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
well, he's (?) entitled to his opinion. i mean let's face it, you guys -- not me of course -- are really sex obsessed! smile

really, the problem with newcomers especially is that they don't look at the "big picture". if they don't like one forum, they can go to another. unfortunately, it sometimes takes time to learn this, and some newcomers aren't very patient!

anyway, don't lose sleep over it! smile

#12887 - 04 Aug 06 08:04 Re: Boring Forum
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by whatever:
Got this forum link by receiving an unwanted email from you guys and to find what?
Same old s***!
Whatever it is, i'm tired of such way you guys think that all women are for sale...

And, btw, dear moderator, remove my email address from your future 'recruiting campaigns', i'm not for sale dude!
I haven’t had my mid life crisis yet Whatever, I am saving it up so I can have a big one. smile

All women are for sale. You haven’t discovered this yet? Man is the protector and provider, women pay with love, affection and sex. Prehistoric cave man dragged home the mammoth and his girl opened her legs to pay for dinner.

As for shit life. Well, maybe mine is shit. You are the second person to tell me that in a week. But shit life is subjective…..

My mate is dying of cancer. He thinks he has a shit life. Chemotherapy is really knocking him about. He knows he wont see his two daughters grow up and have familles. Compared to him, my life is just fine…. frown

WD is right. Why did you register? Is your life shit and you were looking for nirvana? It doesn’t exist mate. The people here are nice, funny, sweet and kind. All of them, even the ones I argue with. Stick around, join in, and you will see….. smile

#12888 - 04 Aug 06 13:53 Re: Boring Forum
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by whatever:
Same old s***!

heyyyy whatever, what ever you said..you're loser wink

#12889 - 04 Aug 06 15:46 Re: Boring Forum
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Whatever....you're such kind of pathethic little man laugh

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#12890 - 04 Aug 06 16:16 Re: Boring Forum
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
If Brains were legs that Guy would be walking on His ASS laugh laugh laugh