Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#12223 - 17 Jul 06 14:15 Superman is drunk
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
A guy is sitting at a bar in a skyscraper restaurant high above the city. He's slamming tequila left and right. He grabs one, drinks it, goes over to a window and jumps out. The guy who was sitting next to him couldn't believe that the guy had just done that. He was more surprised when, ten minutes later, the same guy, unscathed, comes walking back into the bar and sits back down next to him.

The astonished guy asks "How did you do that? I just saw you jump out that window and we're hundreds of feet above the GROUND!". The jumper responds by slurring, "Well, I don't get it either. I slam a shot of tequila and when I jump out the window, the tequila makes me slow down right before I hit the ground. Watch." He takes a shot, slams it down, goes to the window and jumps out. The other guy runs to the window and watches as the guy falls until right before the ground, slows down and lands softly on his feet.

A few minutes later, the guy walks back into the bar. The other guy has to try it too, so he orders a shot of tequila. He drinks it and goes to the window and jumps. As he reaches the bottom, he doesn't slow down at all...SPLAT! The first guy orders another shot of tequila and the bartender says to him, "You're really an asshole when you're drunk, Superman."

#12224 - 17 Jul 06 15:06 Re: Superman is drunk
jok Offline
Member**

Loc: Jakarta
Haha..!! Ruby, i love your story.

i think the Superman is always drunk all the time in his life. can you see that he's wearing his underwear in outside his pants and not wearing it inside his pants? do you think he's doing that because of tequila?

#12225 - 17 Jul 06 15:45 Re: Superman is drunk
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
I just reading the news about Supermen "Ternyata, 'Superman' Tukang Gombal!"

Los Angeles, Superman memang hanya tokoh khayalan. Namun pemeran pria berotot baja ini, Brandon Routh ternyata adalah orang yang puitis dan lihai dalam melancarkan jurus-jurus 'gombal' nya pada sang kekasih.

Setidaknya itulah penuturan aktris dan produser Courtney Ford, kekasih Brandon seperti dikutip dari Female First, Senin (17/7/2006). "Dia (Courtney-red.) pernah mengatakan bahwa aku selalu bisa mengatakan hal yang pas di saat yang tepat. Jadi aku menganggapnya sebagai pujian," cerita Brandon.

Pria kelahiran 9 Oktober 1979 ini memang pintar bicara. Menurut sang kekasih, itulah kekuatan super Brandon sehari-harinya.

Karena kelihaiannya berkata-kata pula, Dana Reeves -janda pemeran asli Superman, Christopher Reeve- kabarnya memberikan restunya pada Brandon untuk mengambil arih peran almarhum sang suami.

"Aku dengar sebelum Dana meninggal. Ia menulis surat yang sangat manis, menyampaikan restunya atas pembuatan film 'Superman'," lanjut aktor berwajah mulus ini.

Wah wah wah, ternyata 'Superman' memang pandai bersilat lidah dan tebar pesona.(dit)

The HOTtest mailinglist in town. Entertainment, lifestyle, and Love Sex Life article.
You named it we got it! Join now, detikhot-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

#12226 - 17 Jul 06 16:00 Re: Superman is drunk
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

He's libra guy, no wonder smile

#12227 - 17 Jul 06 16:06 Re: Superman is drunk
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

he's libra guy..I'm scorpio..maybe we match wink

#12228 - 17 Jul 06 18:47 Re: Superman is drunk
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
whats wrong with Libra Guy ,.Ruby??,.I am back in Jakarta now

(George Bernard Shaw)

#12229 - 17 Jul 06 21:10 Re: Superman is drunk
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Nothing wrong, they're all hot smile

#12230 - 17 Jul 06 21:23 Re: Superman is drunk
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Any lunch invitations for the girls Pak Bob?! :p

#12231 - 18 Jul 06 08:02 Re: Superman is drunk
Balibob Offline
Member**

If any of you girls free for lunch this Thursday or friday then I am buying,.........just let me know

(George Bernard Shaw)

#12232 - 18 Jul 06 08:28 Re: Superman is drunk
Magda Offline
Member+

Loc: Bali, Indonesia
Hey! That's discrimatory! What about the JakChat guys? I think you are just looking for sex, aren't you, you,you heterosexual!

#12233 - 18 Jul 06 08:43 Re: Superman is drunk
Balibob Offline
Member**

If you in town Magda U welcome to join,...and NO I don't want sex from you,.hahahaha

(George Bernard Shaw)

#12234 - 18 Jul 06 09:02 Re: Superman is drunk
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Loc: Here and there...
Yay! I'll get my Fish n Chips! Mwaah! laugh But I can't make it to Citos and don't think I can leave my office during lunch time... frown

#12235 - 18 Jul 06 09:10 Re: Superman is drunk
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Quote:
Originally posted by Magda:
Hey! That's discrimatory! What about the Jakchat guys? I think you are just looking for sex, aren't you, you,you heterosexual!
Do you think Balibob will be a homosexual if he invites guys only? Hmmm... I should have guessed it when he invited Dilli for a drink... laugh :p

#12236 - 18 Jul 06 10:34 Re: Superman is drunk
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Bali-bob the Bum-bandit??? Sutely not. eeek smile

#12237 - 18 Jul 06 10:42 Re: Superman is drunk
Balibob Offline
Member**

Heyyyyyyyyy Guys,....thanx for the compliments,.just keep them coming,.anyone who wants to join me for lunch from JakChat is free to do so....but free lunch for the first 5 only,.... if you want your fish'n'chips Hana dear then you know where to come dear,. the invite is on the table next to the fish'n'chips laugh laugh laugh

(George Bernard Shaw)

#12238 - 18 Jul 06 12:18 Re: Superman is drunk
hanabi Offline
Member+++

frown frown frown My typical lunch is whatever served on my office desk. Mostly lousy food and nothing fancy...

#12239 - 18 Jul 06 12:24 Re: Superman is drunk
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Balibob:
If any of you girls free for lunch this Thursday or friday then I am buying,.........just let me know
I'm up for it!!!!
Yay....free lunch...free lunch... laugh laugh laugh

#12240 - 18 Jul 06 12:24 Re: Superman is drunk
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
frown frown frown My typical lunch is whatever served on my office desk. Mostly lousy food and nothing fancy...
Oh Darling. Let me fix you up with something special to chew on. Best quality sausage with creamy white sauce perhaps smile

#12241 - 18 Jul 06 12:27 Re: Superman is drunk
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
But I can't make it to Citos and don't think I can leave my office during lunch time... frown
Why? It's friday. Can you leave earlier? Or you will have "Danish" roll that day? wink

#12242 - 18 Jul 06 12:41 Re: Superman is drunk
hanabi Offline
Member+++

LOL! Yes PB, I'm up for sausage... But learning from Choco babe's experience, I've to make sure first if it's really high quality and clean. laugh

Laluna babe, don't mention that... You made me feel hopeless... frown You know my casual Fridays. Catching a long way busway to Plaza Senayan after work. I'll check the class schedule for you later, ok! Didn't go to the gym last night... I was knackered and knocked out at 7 pm. smile

#12243 - 18 Jul 06 13:00 Re: Superman is drunk
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Laluna babe, don't mention that... You made me feel hopeless... frown You know my casual Fridays. Catching a long way busway to Plaza Senayan after work. I'll check the class schedule for you later, ok! Didn't go to the gym last night... I was knackered and knocked out at 7 pm. smile
Hey, I can pick you up at your ofc if I go to Tomang workshop early on the day.
And about the "Danish roll", you really have to do something about it. Don't just watch and drool! :p
Yes, please...I need some shagging baby! laugh

#12244 - 18 Jul 06 13:13 Re: Superman is drunk
hanabi Offline
Member+++

LOL! So it's called Danish roll now... Yup! Now I fancy it a lot... yummy yummy! laugh

It's really nice of you babe if you could pick me up. Am still not sure of my work schedule. Will let you know though. wink

#12245 - 18 Jul 06 19:14 Re: Superman is drunk
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Magda:
Hey! That's discrimatory! What about the Jakchat guys? I think you are just looking for sex, aren't you, you,you heterosexual!
i'm coming to JakChat looking for sex from heterosexual wink

#12246 - 19 Jul 06 08:49 Re: Superman is drunk
hanabi Offline
Member+++

You're all welcome if you'd like to join a HC meeting at Dome Cafe in Plaza Indonesia, on Thursday July 20th at 6.30pm!

#12247 - 19 Jul 06 13:03 Re: Superman is drunk
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

no worries i'll be there hana.. smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop