Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 148 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105296 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
Trump's Razor
"The Stupidest explanation is always the right one"
Guy1: "Did you hear that Trump said Chinese Bee's cause Global Warming?"
Guy2: "Chalk another one up to Trump's Razor"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#11010 - 27 Jun 06 20:04 Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

In a balance to Riccardo, I offer you the alternate Channel: Channel SEX:

None of that high brow book reviews, no politics, no historical analysis. Just good old sex (isnít that why we are here after all?)

Promotion
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business and Management services
#11011 - 27 Jun 06 20:29 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Loc: Here and there...
PB! Can I join? I'm not one of those Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules. But I'm quite sexy... hope I'll be qualified here. laugh

#11012 - 27 Jun 06 20:32 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
I'll be the first one to say I like the idea a lot, but it does not have to be "in direct opposition". We all have different interests, ideas, turn-ons, turn-offs and moods and JakChat is becoming more diverse, to accommodate all these things. More like as "a complement to riccardo..."

#11013 - 27 Jun 06 20:36 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Riccardo! You're second! And where's the sexy posts... :p

#11014 - 27 Jun 06 20:39 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hanabi, our first challenge is to organise a "look at my milkers contest". Young ladies are requested to send in a sexy photo. Dilli and magpie can be the judges (if they can unstick the photos)...

#11015 - 27 Jun 06 20:47 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
yeah, fuck politics. bring on the wet t-shirt contest!

#11016 - 27 Jun 06 20:53 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Would the Timor crisis exist if WD and her nude mixed beach volley ball demonstration team were playing in town?

Of course not.

Would bin Ladin have downed the World Towers in MT and Cherry had been Lap Dancing him in a mixed doubles play off?

Of course not.

I rest my case. (And my ass. Phew, its getting hot in here. Hanabi, pass me a Bintang, and not the one you peed in...)

#11017 - 27 Jun 06 20:53 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Damn! I have to exercise my milk shake first. Where the hell is Chocolatea girl. Off to the gym to shag! Licks PB's nose... :p

#11018 - 27 Jun 06 20:55 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
Damn! I have to exercise my milk shake first. Where the hell is Chocolatea girl. Off to the gym to shag! Licks PB's nose... :p
WRONG END!!! WRONG END!!!!

Always wait till you see a Polar Bears eyes before you lick his nose.

#11019 - 27 Jun 06 20:55 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
hanabi Offline
Member+++

PB! Chocolate milk shake for you... laugh Later!

#11020 - 27 Jun 06 20:58 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Shake it like a Polar Bear baby.

#11021 - 27 Jun 06 21:17 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:
How can you hate a race when you keep having sex with someone from that race?

i think there is a fair amount of historical evidence that shows sex being used as a weapon of hate. like the rape of nanking, the russians entering berlin, the bosnian genocide, and even the 1998 riots when TNI "oknum" went on a rape rampage against chinese females.

An interesting read on the Rape of Nanking.

http://urecco.hp.infoseek.co.jp/history4.htm

Pretty much all of the photographic evidence used by Iris Chang in her book of the same name is totally discredited in this.

#11022 - 27 Jun 06 21:18 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

And as per wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_Nanking (book)

Much of her book was found to be emotive crap.

This is always the danger whne emotion overules research and our hearts rule our heads. The damage done to the crdibility of the entire event is seriously damaged.....

#11023 - 27 Jun 06 21:24 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

OK the bloody site doesnt allow parenthisis in html.

google Iris Chang and click on the Wikipedia entry, then read the "debate" section......

Or just read this:

As to be expected from a subject of high sensitivity, Chang's book has provoked widespread response from readers and critics alike.

Some American, European, Japanese and even Chinese scholars have disputed the accuracy of the book, claiming it contains many serious factual errors. Jing Zhao of US-Japan-China Comparative Policy Research Institute stated that Changís book "is not a historical study". [2] Scholar Joshua Fogel has claimed that "no serious scholar of modern Chinese or Japanese history accepts (Chang's The Rape of Nanking's ) findings." He also cited the fact that Chang's book had become a tool of Japanese right-wing groups who had "been using the numerous errors in Chang's book to discredit all discussion of the Nanjing Massacre." [3] Critic Timothy M. Kelly describe the book as "simple carelessness, sheer sloppiness, historical inaccuracies, and shameless plagiarism" and presents a case that Chang plagiarised passages and an illustration from Japan's Imperial Conspiracy by David Bergamini. [4] Robert Grey has argued that that "some of the best scholarly research on the Rape of Nanking has been done in Japan by dedicated Japanese scholars", [5] in contrast to the view of Chang, who is not literate in Japanese, that Japanese scholars are too afraid of the subject to deal with it. David Askew describe the book as "a work that can only be described as frequently fabricated and/or fictitious" [6].

Chang was also attacked by "liberals, who insist the massacre happened but allege that Chang's flawed scholarship damages their cause." (Los Angeles Times, June 6 1999). In Japan, many regard her book as a significant blow to the "Great Massacre" school, which advocate the case for massacre. "Rather than concentrating on those who argue for a smaller death toll than what it sees as acceptable, the Great Massacre School has thus been forced into the (unusual) position of criticising a work that argues for a larger death toll". [7]

Chang responded to criticisms of the book in a 1998 letter to the San Francisco Chronicle, in which she said there was no evidence that photographs in the book had been fabricated; that the photographs were properly captioned; that the Japanese Foreign Minister at the time, Koki Hirota, had given a figure of 300,000 civilians killed; and that her critics in Japan were right-wingers who denied the existence of the massacre[8]. Chang's claim regarding Hirota comes from a telegram from the Manchester Guardian's correspondent in China which Japanese censors seized. The telegram told of 300,000 civilian deaths, more than the current Chinese government figure. Hirota subsequently relayed the telegraph. Chang cited this relayed telegraph as proof the Japanese government acknowledged the higher death toll.

The Japanese translation was halted following disagreement between Chang and Kashiwa Shobo, the publisher. As a result of the controversy and evidentiary disputes surrounding the book, Kashiwa Shobo had planned to publish a critical commentary about some factual errors in the same volume. In a best-selling book published in Japan in 1999, "Za Reipu obu Nankin no Kenkyu" (Study of "The Rape of Nanking"), co-written by Fujioka Nobukatsu and Higashinakano Shudo, the photographs contained in Chang's book are subjected to intense criticism, with the authors concluding that none of the photographs constitute evidence of the incident.[9]

#11024 - 27 Jun 06 21:38 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I now learn that Iris Chang took her own life almost two years ago.

I think she was wrong not to use material that was not accurate or properly researched. However her decisison not to stay around was a loss to the world.

at least she cared.

#11025 - 27 Jun 06 21:45 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Ohhh, the cute polar bear with huge sausage avatar come back!!!!! Loved it! *smoochez*

#11026 - 27 Jun 06 22:42 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
branmac Offline
Member+

Loc: Australia
PB Laluna cares about your sausage.. this is more important than some attempt at righting the wrongs of history. I think she is obsessed with your proboscis that makes a grown man's eyes weep.

#11027 - 27 Jun 06 22:59 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Morning all!
off to work frown
luv u btw...

#11028 - 27 Jun 06 23:13 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
I always love sausages, long and big ones! :p

Morning *smoochez* babe! Why sad my lil sis? Talk to me babe, luv u. I'm watching Brazil vs Ghana, with bintang in my hand and my laptop beside me...waiting.....waiting...*Sigh*

#11029 - 27 Jun 06 23:32 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

hey babe,
sad coz i have to go to work, supposed to be like you watching soccer. brazil is winning! good! will call my brazilian friends on my way, they must be jumping around like ichy ants now!
btw..my assistant is brazilian. She is hot with big booty!

gotta go babe, see you tonite! *smoochez*

#11030 - 27 Jun 06 23:33 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
branmac Offline
Member+

Loc: Australia
wd what you working as? Why breeze in and out. laluna is missing you just like I missing laluna. laluna is commited to PB sausage. haha. its not the length of the stroke. It is the quality of deliverance..

#11031 - 28 Jun 06 01:40 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

I'm working as a hot dude molester! laugh

breeze in n out coz i was drinking my protein shake. usually i drink it in the car on my way to work.

laluna babe is always misses me, coz im her lil sister. i miss her too, and sad when she is not happy.

#11032 - 28 Jun 06 04:12 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:
Hanabi, our first challenge is to organise a "look at my milkers contest". Young ladies are requested to send in a sexy photo. Dilli and magpie can be the judges (if they can unstick the photos)...
Excellent! laugh

Peter Kay

#11033 - 28 Jun 06 08:39 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Morning all! Smoochez to everybody!

Riding PB's sausage, gazing PB's eyes, tickling PB's tummy, and licking PB's nose... :p PB, will you be my milker?

Magpie! How to bribe you to win the contest...

Laluna babe! What's the story!! laugh WD babe! Sexy stories of the day dong... :p

Smell the coffee, feel the sunshine... Sigh! Got two meetings today. Gotta be hurry!

#11034 - 28 Jun 06 09:00 Re: Ladies, Rightwingers, Stupids & Bules
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
Morning all! Smoochez to everybody!

Riding PB's sausage, gazing PB's eyes, tickling PB's tummy, and licking PB's nose... :p PB, will you be my milker?

Magpie! How to bribe you to win the contest...

Laluna babe! What's the story!! laugh WD babe! Sexy stories of the day dong... :p

Smell the coffee, feel the sunshine... Sigh! Got two meetings today. Gotta be hurry!
Sorry, do not accept bribes.....unless you send my wife something expensive....that could work! laugh

Peter Kay

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website