Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#10807 - 20 Jun 06 21:23 is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
mal-indo Offline
Member+

Loc: malaysia & jakarta
now just chat and chat and chat is getting boring. I would suggest that okusi add in the webcam. Dont you all think this will be a better way to get to know each other better. well okusi u can make some $$$$ here too. Maybe charge a minimum amount every month.I can be your partner. Let make a proposer!!!!! this way we can see each other. Maybe only okusi dont want it. hahahahaha

#10808 - 20 Jun 06 21:46 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Pervert! I have read all your posts, you do not contribute, you lurk and visit only when you are trying to meet the girls. Sorry Mal, my vote is against! If you think the chat is boring - contribute more!

#10809 - 20 Jun 06 22:00 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
I think most of the guys are pervert wink

I have webcam! I have webcam!

#10810 - 20 Jun 06 22:41 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
girls too! smile cept me! i'm a horny bastard for a hot dude!

morning ruby! morning oildude!

#10811 - 21 Jun 06 00:22 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Morning smoochez for you babe!

#10812 - 21 Jun 06 00:47 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

hey babe *smoochez*
stil awake? naughty chat with your dude? he supposed to be working at this time smile

btw, my firefighter ex bf (the twins) gave me a couple of gifts! 2 lil tank-tops and thongs! they are very cute..!
check his products out here..

http://www.cafepress.com/southieboys

these boys also have own website chat like JakChat!
http://www.southieboys.com/phpBB2/

their show treasure hunters 2 hrs premier last sunday on NBC was great! they are still on the lead.. they get $1 million if they win!

#10813 - 21 Jun 06 01:53 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Wow! Cool! I hope they win, and they share some their winnings to you, so you could also gimme some.... :p

#10814 - 21 Jun 06 03:22 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

I asked him already! "matthew, did you win?"
he answered me "just watch the show baby!"....*arshole!*

#10815 - 21 Jun 06 03:37 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

babe, when you look at their pics, can you tell the diff. between these identical twins? (matthew and martin)
long time ago, in the first months of dating the twins, i was confused! (...which one is my dude?)

#10816 - 21 Jun 06 04:18 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Magpie Offline
Member**

Loc: The Toon
Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
Pervert! I have read all your posts, you do not contribute, you lurk and visit only when you are trying to meet the girls. Sorry Mal, my vote is against! If you think the chat is boring - contribute more!
Seconded, plus if the girls here had webcam's, I am sure they would give out the url....if they thought you deserved it! This is a community not a pickup joint! :rolleyes:

Peter Kay

#10817 - 21 Jun 06 04:19 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
Originally posted by wallet-digga':
babe, when you look at their pics, can you tell the diff. between these identical twins? (matthew and martin)
long time ago, in the first months of dating the twins, i was confused! (...which one is my dude?)
Morning sweetness, what are you up to? Watching the football?

Peter Kay

#10818 - 21 Jun 06 06:41 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

morning my bro, hot afternoon here. just got home from running at the beach, actually ran-walked-ran-walked.. smile
how was yours leep? got lucky?

need my protein shakes, hungry...brb!

#10819 - 21 Jun 06 06:55 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
morning my bro, hot afternoon here. just got home from running at the beach, actually ran-walked-ran-walked.. smile
how was yours leep? got lucky?

need my protein shakes, hungry...brb!
Naughty! wink I only get lucky in my dreams at the moment sweetness, and I would love to tell you it was with you, but it aint.....The wife is my dream girl (yes I know I am unimaginative, but when you aint had it for 9 months), I dream about the woman who was the best in bed, and Utami takes that by a long long way ! laugh :p

Peter Kay

#10820 - 21 Jun 06 07:10 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

that's true! same here...damn me! very tempting out there! lots of hot dudes text msgs me asking me to go out and have fun!
but...why i prefer staying at home and sitting here in front of my pc chatting with you guys! i feel like a loser! help!!

#10821 - 21 Jun 06 07:13 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
that's true! same here...damn me! very tempting out there! lots of hot dudes text msgs me asking me to go out and have fun!
but...why i prefer at home and sitting here in front of my pc chatting with you guys! i feel like a loser! help!!
Oi! Your not a loser, you would be if you went running off with those guy's though, when your man is away and working his ass off! Talk to me sweety, it's a lot less temtping to get upto something naughty here ay? Also we know and love you, and are your friends...those others guys really actually just want sex, and you know. Plus you would feel so guilty if you cheated on your man!

No gets to call you a loser!

Hugs and cuddles and love sweetness, it's all good, and trust me, it will be worth the wait cool

Peter Kay

#10822 - 21 Jun 06 07:21 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
hanabi Offline
Member+++

Loc: Here and there...
Morning all!

Sigh... Will have a busy day and I feel so lazy. Got a phone call from office at so early 6am. So actually I feel so used, so exploited, and so what... eek

#10823 - 21 Jun 06 07:27 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

my bro, did i cheat on him for accepting gifts from my ex? I have 2 ex bfs that are still friends. purely friends! and james knows about it, he is ok.
once one of my ex bfs bryan text msg me when i was at james house, so i couldnt hide it "are you still fucking that playgirl model?" he was just being goofy.

and then james text bryan back with his own cellphone "bro, yes i'm doing her really good" laugh

#10824 - 21 Jun 06 07:28 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
Morning all!

Sigh... Will have a busy day and I feel so lazy. Got a phone call from office at so early 6am. So actually I feel so used, so exploited, and so what... eek
hey babe! morning...*smoochez*
go back to bed! fcuk your boss....i mean later! laugh

#10825 - 21 Jun 06 07:52 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
my bro, did i cheat on him for accepting gifts from my ex?
I cant really advise you on this sweetness, do you feel guilty when you accept them? From my own point of view, i wouldnt accept any gifts from Ex's, even if they were really good friends. It may lead to convuluted thoughts and actions later down the line. If it was a birthday present, I can see that being fine....but if another man give my girlfriend/wife knickers or perfume, chocolates or flowers, I would be asking exactly why.

Peter Kay

#10826 - 21 Jun 06 07:55 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Q: What is the difference between a gust of wind and a bunch of gay men?

A: It is hard for a gust of wind to get up Dillis kilt smile smile smile

#10827 - 21 Jun 06 07:56 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
once one of my ex bfs bryan text msg me when i was at james house, so i couldnt hide it "are you still fucking that playgirl model?" he was just being goofy.
He wasnt being goofy, i dont think sweetness, he was testing you availability....men do it all the time.

Quote:

and then james text bryan back with his own cellphone "bro, yes i'm doing her really good" laugh [/QB]
And James, by doing this was letting him know, that yes you are not available, and that he does not find this acceptable, no matter what he said. It's our basic courting instinct being displayed, the only difference is we dont bang ou chests like gorilla's anymore, because we are too "developed".

Peter Kay

#10828 - 21 Jun 06 07:59 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Magpie:
Quote:
my bro, did i cheat on him for accepting gifts from my ex?
I cant really advise you on this sweetness, do you feel guilty when you accept them? From my own point of view, i wouldnt accept any gifts from Ex's, even if they were really good friends. It may lead to convuluted thoughts and actions later down the line. If it was a birthday present, I can see that being fine....but if another man give my girlfriend/wife knickers or perfume, chocolates or flowers, I would be asking exactly why.
hemm..now you freaked me out! as i mentioned on my prev posts i got gifts from my ex. actually it was kinda marketing i guess for his company, he just put some new products on his company website. what should i do? return them back? are you kidding? thats rude honey...

#10829 - 21 Jun 06 08:06 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Magpie Offline
Member**

Ruder than hitting on another guy's woman? Did you get knickers? If you did send them back, tell him they dont fit or something, and maybe your really grateful, but you prefer to choose your own knickers, say it's a personal woman thing (I am totally sure this will work). I guess the rest of the stuff is probably not so personal....imagine this

Utami: Babe, one of my old boyfriends came round today and delivered me a brand new pair of knickers and Bra...they are so nice, and he even knew what size I am
Magpie: What the f**k, why? Do the knickers I buy you not fit you or are uncomfortable or are ugly?
Utami: No babe, he just thought it would be a nice present
Magpie: Excellent, so it will be fine for me to send some round to his wife/girlfriends?
Utami:errrrrrr NO!
Magpie: How do we sort this out then?
Utami: I will burn them, and tell him never to do it again, and I better warn him not to come round here, otherwisee you will kill him ay?
Magpie: Good, yes, correct.

Peter Kay

#10830 - 21 Jun 06 08:17 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

laugh cute story! I love it!

yeah..but i'm not james's wife! what the hell!..kidding honey! I'll think about your suggestion. yes of course this ex knows everything about me. on and off for over 6 yrs. he always there when i'm in need, he is very supportive when i'm down. i dont know..i'm confused!

#10831 - 21 Jun 06 08:20 Re: is getting boring, suggest that okusi up date it with webcam.
Magpie Offline
Member**

Quote:
laugh cute story! I love it!

yeah..but i'm not james's wife! what the hell!..kidding honey! I'll think about my suggestion. yes of course this ex knows everything about me. on and off for over 6 yrs. he always there when i'm in need, he is very supportive when i'm down. i dont know..i'm confused!
Babe, I going to send you an email later. Probably best we dont discuss your private life here.

Just wanting to look after you...and nope I dont need to send you knickers to be your friend...think about that.

Peter Kay

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop