Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin?

Posted by: Piss Salon

Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Aug 08 20:10

Who watched the unveiling of the moose-eating, gun-toting, creationist Palin on the box last night? The entire episode was extraordinary. A hell of a race just got more interesting.

I was flicking between channels as she was introduced to the world (and 99 percent of the Republican Party it has to be said) and CNN, the BBC and Fox were pronouncing her names differently.

Of course Fox news anchors were falling over themselves coming up with new ways to praise someone they knew absolutely nothing about. The dim-witted Fox and Friends again take the top prize here. Steve Doocy(bag) made the rather revealing claim that the sprog factory has foreign policy experience because her state borders Russia.

http://belowthebeltway.com/2008/08/29/most-absurd-comment-ever/
Posted by: witty handle

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Aug 08 20:12

michael??

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Aug 08 20:34

OMG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk20IySDwhw
Posted by: KuKuKaChuModerator

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Aug 08 21:11

doh

these are the people who want to hover their fingers over the nuclear buttons.

i can't bear to watch ...

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Aug 08 21:19

Here's a good viewpoint from Ed Rollins, who served as political director for President Reagan, is a Republican strategist and who was national chairman of Mike Huckabee's campaign.

"And don't assume she can't stand toe-to-toe with Joe Biden. She is a great debater. And she was runner-up for the Miss Alaska title, won Miss Congeniality in that contest and plays the flute."

Fuck me. You can't make this shit up.
Posted by: viperaberushitam

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 31 Aug 08 01:03

You just have not seen Ms. Palin's best assets............

Posted by: Roy's Hair

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 11:16

...and in an interesting plot twist we now learn that Ms. Palin's daughter has chugged on some cock:

Palin's teenage daughter pregnant
Sarah Palin (left) with daughter Bristol and husband Todd, 30 Aug
Mrs Palin has brought her family on stage for campaign events

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, newly picked as Republican John McCain's running mate, has revealed that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.

Mrs Palin, a social conservative who is opposed to abortion, said in a statement her daughter Bristol would keep the child and was to get married.

The Alaska governor, a mother-of-five, was presented three days ago as her party's vice-presidential candidate.

The news comes as the Republicans' national convention gets under way.

The McCain campaign and Palin family asked for respect for the young couple's privacy.

Mrs Palin and her husband Todd said in a statement: "Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realise very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family."

Bristol is reportedly five months pregnant and would be due to give birth in late December.

Justin Webb
The news of Sarah Palin's daughter's pregnancy is gut-wrenching for Republicans
BBC North America editor Justin Webb

Read Justin's thoughts in full

Advisers to the McCain campaign said they had known about the pregnancy before offering Mrs Palin the vice-presidential nomination.

"Senator McCain's view is this is a private family matter," said McCain spokesman Steve Schmidt.

"As parents, [the Palins] love their daughter unconditionally and are going to support their daughter. Life happens."

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, asked for his response to the news while campaigning in Michigan, said people should "back off" from such stories.

"I think people's families are off-limits, and people's children are especially off-limits," he told reporters.

"This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Governor Palin's performance as a governor, or her potential performance as a vice-president."

The announcement of Bristol's pregnancy followed rumours on internet blog sites over the weekend suggesting that Mrs Palin's youngest child, Trig, born in April, had actually been born to Bristol. The boy has Down's Syndrome.

The National Journal reported that a spokesman for Mrs Palin had also confirmed that her husband had been arrested for driving under the influence in 1986.

Talking point

The BBC's Justin Webb in St Paul, Minnesota, where the Republicans' national convention is taking place, says the news will certainly be a talking point but may not damage Mrs Palin's standing.

She was brought on board to appeal to social conservatives, our correspondent says, and they may respect the decision by her daughter to keep the baby and to marry the father.

However, some people in the party who already had concerns about the lack of knowledge about Mrs Palin's record may fear what other revelations lie in wait, our correspondent adds.

Janis Thurston, attending the convention, told the BBC News website: "This won't affect my view of Sarah Palin.

"This sort of thing happens all the time these days. As long as [Bristol] goes through with the pregnancy..."

The party's four-day convention opened on Monday but its schedule has been curtailed because of the threat of Hurricane Gustav to states on the southern US coast.

Mrs Palin is due to be formally nominated by delegates as the party's vice-presidential choice later this week.

She was elected governor of Alaska in 2006 and before that was mayor of the small town of Wasilla, Alaska.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 11:28

i would like to take this opportunity to formally declare that i am *not* the father of Bristol's baby, and am prepared to undergo DNA testing to prove this.
Posted by: Sammy Jankis

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 11:30

HAR X 100!

The Dems should be having a hey-day with this pregnant daughter angle.

I know I am.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 11:36

Quoting: Piss Salon
Who watched the unveiling of the moose-eating, gun-toting, creationist Palin on the box last night? The entire episode was extraordinary. A hell of a race just got more interesting.

I was flicking between channels as she was introduced to the world (and 99 percent of the Republican Party it has to be said) and CNN, the BBC and Fox were pronouncing her names differently.

Of course Fox news anchors were falling over themselves coming up with new ways to praise someone they knew absolutely nothing about. The dim-witted Fox and Friends again take the top prize here. Steve Doocy(bag) made the rather revealing claim that the sprog factory has foreign policy experience because her state borders Russia.

http://belowthebeltway.com/2008/08/29/most-absurd-comment-ever/

Very true, Mr. Piss. I myself am a Zoologist because my wife's Grandparents live next to a zoo in Bukit Tinggi. Also, I am a professional Urologist because I have a penis.
Posted by: Dilli

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 11:44

Quote:
Very true, Mr. Piss. I myself am a Zoologist because my wife's Grandparents live next to a zoo in Bukit Tinggi. Also, I am a professional Urologist because I have a penis. vagina

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 11:46

I'd like to have seen McCains face when she dropped the unmarried pregnant teenager line on him!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 12:11

Quoting: Dilli
Quote:
Very true, Mr. Piss. I myself am a Zoologist because my wife's Grandparents live next to a zoo in Bukit Tinggi. Also, I am a professional Urologist Vagina Technician because I have a penis. vagina

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 12:13

I'd like to have seen McCains face when she dropped the unmarried pregnant teenager line on him!

The claim is that he knew about this before he even announced he was going with the stupid whore. And as you all well know, Republicans NEVER lie so you can take that as fact straight to the bank!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 12:15

And she's called Bristol!! You couldn't make it up!!!
(that's Brit rhyming slang for our non-Limey cousins : Bristol City = Titty)

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 12:25

The plot thickens...

Was the baby she recently gave birth to hers or was she covering for that horny little minx called bristol who apprantly "Loves the Cock"

It's all here including the juicy pictures....

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/30/121350/137/486/580223

As conspiracy theories go it appears this one may have a grain of truth!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 12:46

The plot thickens...

Was the baby she recently gave birth to hers or was she covering for that horny little minx called bristol who apprantly "Loves the Cock"

Holy shit + HAR X 1,423,090.7 = jankis

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 13:49

Seems the Daily Kos has pulled the web-page, wonder why?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 14:55

Seems the Daily Kos has pulled the web-page, wonder why?

the daily kos may have deleted it, but jakchat has preserved it for posterity: http://jakchat.com/public/dailykos.html

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 16:18

Let's see those Bristols in close up darlings. Lovely stuff. Like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race. Certainly beats Chelsea Clinton in a wank off.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 17:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Aj2w0OdiIM

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 18:07

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 19:21

McCain's definitely going to croak with this crazy hell cat bitch in tow. Hot daughter though.
Posted by: RichardCarpenter

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 19:30

What relevance at all does this have to the real issues involved in this campaign race? Issues like the right to life, the restoration of democracy in Iraq, the countering of the menacing threats posed by Iran and now Russia, and the repair of the economy, the damage done to which in the 90's is only manifesting itself now.

People's private lives are off limits. Period. And let me tell you that Lord forbid, even if Bristol Palin were to abort her baby this would not represent hypocrisy of any kind as she is a seperate entity to her mother and entitled to her own views. What is it about you self-styled liberals that makes you think personal slurs and vindictive humor are all ok?

Quoting: Sammy Jankis

The claim is that he knew about this before he even announced he was going with the stupid whore. And as you all well know, Republicans NEVER lie so you can take that as fact straight to the bank!

.....i would have thought better of you Mr Jankis. You imply that it is in fact Democrats that NEVER lie. Come, come..how naive!!! We all know that politics is a vicious game and both sides play dirty.
The plot thickens...

This baby has Down Syndrome for heavens sake!!!! How low are you all willing to stoop? Exercise a touch of empathy please!

Please use your heads JakChatters..Let us all be more civilized in this debate.
Richard

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 19:45

Quoting: Roy's Hair
Hot daughter though.

bule women aren't really my thing, but if there were nothing else going, i'd do her.
Posted by: Vulgarian

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 21:00

Quoting: RichardCarpenter
the repair of the economy, the damage done to which in the 90's is only manifesting itself now.

Hang on, the US economy's fucked not because of Bush's war, tax cuts for the super-rich etc., but because of the period of prosperity under Clinton? That's some mighty tortuous logic there, pardner.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 21:30

This baby has Down Syndrome for heavens sake!!!! How low are you all willing to stoop? Exercise a touch of empathy please!

Please use your heads JakChatters..Let us all be more civilized in this debate.
Richard

Shit, I told you guys the kid could hear you............

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 22:50

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Sep 08 22:56

^^^^I personally think it is the right pick for McCain, hopefully insures an Obama victory.......

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Sep 08 00:34

Oh, this is good. This makes me giggle.

Here we have Pat Buchanan, hours before Palin was picked.

And here he is afterwards.

AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA that's funny. I may have to dance.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Sep 08 10:21

This thing of the daughter getting pregnant before marriage seems to be a Family Tradition............

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Sep 08 10:35

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zaKKSmoxcD4

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Sep 08 11:41

Meanwhile the incumbent veep kicks back after 8 hard years:

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Sep 08 12:00

"I'm a fucking redneck."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4662882.ece

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Sep 08 12:15

Palin's jocular cancer fueled larks.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Sep 08 12:30

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Sep 08 20:03

From http://politicalirony.com/2008/09/03/none-of-your-damn-business/

Artist Daryl Cagle reports that he is getting a stronger response to this cartoon from newspaper editors than he can ever remember getting, with conservatives writing in disgust (saying he was “over the line” by drawing the girl) and liberals cheering him on. In his defense, Cagle says that the cartoon is not about the daughter, it is about Palin’s opposition to birth control and sex education in schools.

What I personally find ironic is that Palin, in responding to speculation about her son Trig actually being her grandson, chose to announce that her unwed daughter was pregnant, when it would have been much simpler to just produce some medical documentation that Trig is indeed her son.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Sep 08 23:08

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Sep 08 23:11

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Sep 08 23:18

Minimalist. I like it.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 11:35

Carpet Boy will be pleased.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 11:40

ah, mcCain, you've done it again ...

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 11:41

Carpster's busy with a marathon teachin' session this morning. Spreadin' the Lord's love all around...
Posted by: Tut Tut

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 12:11

I think this woman kicks ass.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 12:49

Quoting: Tut Tut

General consensus is She takes it up the ass..........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 13:25

:bob:

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 13:26

More Pix of Bristol Palin please.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 13:44

Quoting: viperaberushitam

General consensus is She takes it up the ass..........

you say that like it's a bad thing.
Posted by: linnaen

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 13:46

She takes it up the donkey? What filth is this?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 13:50

Up the Gary Glitter? Good girl. Possibly a double penetration situation then considering she's up the stick. That's my candidate right there. One up the bum no harm done.
Posted by: chewwyUK

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 13:53

pipes blocked again RH?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 13:59

Perceptive as ever Chew. I am indeed in need of a good plumber.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 14:00

we are only 3 days in to Ramadan -- it could get messy. By day 29 lambert may start looking like an option

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 15:46

yeah

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 21:53

Any port in a storm and all that but lambert is way off the scale. I'd have to bathe in hydrochloric acid afterwards.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Sep 08 22:39

Earlier in this thread there was a post about Palin's speech and her reference to God. Here is the complete speech and her beliefs...........

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."

Palin asked the students to pray for the troops in Iraq, and noted that her eldest son, Track, was expected to be deployed there.

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."

A video of the speech was posted at the Wasilla Assembly of God's Web site before finding its way on to other sites on the Internet.

Palin told graduating students of the church's School of Ministry, "What I need to do is strike a deal with you guys." As they preached the love of Jesus throughout Alaska, she said, she'd work to implement God's will from the governor's office, including creating jobs by building a pipeline to bring North Slope natural gas to North American markets.

"God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that," she said.

"I can do my job there in developing our natural resources and doing things like getting the roads paved and making sure our troopers have their cop cars and their uniforms and their guns, and making sure our public schools are funded," she added. "But really all of that stuff doesn't do any good if the people of Alaska's heart isn't right with God."

Palin attended the evangelical church from the time she was a teenager until 2002, the church said in a statement posted on its Web site. She has continued to attend special conferences and meetings there. Religious conservatives have welcomed her selection as John McCain's running mate.

Rob Boston, a spokesman for Americans United for Separation of Church and State, lamented Palin's comments.

"I miss the days when pastors delivered sermons and politicians delivered political speeches," he said. "The United States is increasingly diverse religiously. The job of a president is to unify all those different people and bring them together around policy goals, not to act as a kind of national pastor and bring people to God."

The section of the church's Web site where videos of past sermons were posted was shut down Wednesday, and a message was posted saying that the site "was never intended to handle the traffic it has received in the last few days."

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Sep 08 02:59

Only Roy's Hair should click on this. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Seriously.

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Sep 08 06:51

Some of the worst photo-shopping I have seen for a while.....

Palin, Republican Hypocrisy? Never........ - 05 Sep 08 10:54

Fucking hilarious...........

Palin and Republican Hypocrisy.......

Re: Palin, Republican Hypocrisy? Never........ - 05 Sep 08 19:54

Re: Palin, Republican Hypocrisy? Never........ - 06 Sep 08 15:33

Protecting the Crease...........

Re: Palin, Republican Hypocrisy? Never........ - 06 Sep 08 15:40

HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT PROTECTING THE CREASE MEANS TO US NON SEPTIX TODD

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Sep 08 21:15

Palin is not the one we have to worry about..........

McCain's YouTube problem just became his YouTube Nightmare...........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 09 Sep 08 15:19

ALL HAIL JOHN MCCAIN!

Nightmares... from your face!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 09 Sep 08 21:13

McCain's in the ascendancy. Americans will never let a Democrat in again. Their imperial global corporatocracy is on the wane. The end of empire. It's now circle the wagons and bury the head in the sand time. U.S.hegemony reaches it's total saturation point in the motherland. Vote McCain all you Uncle Sams, it'll only hasten the end...

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 09 Sep 08 21:15

...sorry I get these pains in my head.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 10 Sep 08 21:40

The best video I have seen in ages..........

McCain's acceptance Speech by Jon Daily..........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 11 Sep 08 12:14

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 11 Sep 08 12:47

McCain's in the ascendancy. Americans will never let a Democrat in again. Their imperial global corporatocracy is on the wane. The end of empire. It's now circle the wagons and bury the head in the sand time. U.S.hegemony reaches it's total saturation point in the motherland. Vote McCain all you Uncle Sams, it'll only hasten the end...

He is still getting loads of positive press....

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 11 Sep 08 12:52

McCain oven chips are great though. Few of them with a Bernard Matthews Golden Turkey Drummer (TM). Winning dinner.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 11 Sep 08 12:58

Fuxxsakes, I remember Turkey Drummers, shit on a plate they were!

Bernard Matthews Turkey and Pork Sausages were however smashing. (Without oven chips I may add)

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 11 Sep 08 13:05

Bernard for PM!!!

Meanwhile Chomsky meets Ian Flemming-esque scribbler John Perkins puts things in perspective.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 11 Sep 08 19:12

What is it with liberal lefties? Why so scared of a powerful woman? Never mind McCain. Palin for Prez!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 11 Sep 08 21:04

Why won't she do interviews with the press then? That's not powerful. It's scary. Arguably she has better chick credentials than Clinton but at least she had the courage to front up. Obama did Fox, let Palin do Olbermann.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 11 Sep 08 21:11

What is it with liberal lefties? Why so scared of a powerful woman? Never mind McCain. Palin for Prez!

Even if she's a female Barry Goldwater? It's not the gender I have a problem with. In fact Obama has missed a slam dunk (nice racial stereotype there) by not picking Clinton. That bitch Clinton ay? Wants free health care for all Americans, what a total harridan.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 12 Sep 08 16:04

Palin's Town Charged Rape Victims For Exams, Former Alaska Gov Says

In 1994, John McCain voted against legislation -- pushed through Congress by Joe Biden -- that helped put an end to the practice of charging rape victims for sexual assault exams.

Twisted as it may sound, charging victims for a forensic exam was a real problem. For example, as AMERICAblog has documented (and the media is now reporting), when Sarah Palin was mayor of Wasilla, the town charged rape victims for the exams.

Biden's legislation required that state, local, and Indian governments provide the rape exams to victims free of charge as a condition of receiving federal funds under the Violence Against Women Act. In 2000, Alaska finally passed state legislation in order to qualify for federal funding.

McCain not only opposed Biden's legislation, but also has voted against funding it as recently as October 2007.

**END OF UPDATE**

Bloggers have been writing for a few days about reports that Sarah Palin's town charged rape victims for forensic exams when she was mayor. Now former Alaska Governor Tony Knowles has come out in support of the story. McClatchy reports:

Two state leaders lashed out at the public record of Gov. Sarah Palin on Wednesday as witnesses in a new "Alaska Mythbusters" forum coordinated by supporters of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Speaking to a teleconference audience of reporters around the nation, former Gov. Tony Knowles and current Ketchikan Mayor Bob Weinstein -- both Democrats -- accused Palin of misleading the public in her new role as the vice presidential running mate of Arizona Sen. John McCain.

While some of their complaints have already been aired, Knowles broke new ground while answering a reporter's question on whether Wasilla forced rape victims to pay for their own forensic tests when Palin was mayor.

News article link

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 12 Sep 08 20:58

Fucking a Republican would not be so bad............

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 12 Sep 08 22:09

Why won't she do interviews with the press then? That's not powerful. It's scary. Arguably she has better chick credentials than Clinton but at least she had the courage to front up. Obama did Fox, let Palin do Olbermann.

She did with ABC. Does anybody else notice the Messiah isn't so great without the help of a teleprompter?
I get nervous hearing his 'But but but but but but but.. I.. I.. I...'. And his mantra of 'change', I doubt he himself knows what he means by that, but he'll make it up as he goes. For someone who promises so much, it's scary to think how far he will fall if he wins.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 13 Sep 08 07:52

Fucking a Republican would not be so bad............

Laura Bush???

You are one sick puppy.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 13 Sep 08 07:56

Google Madeleine Albright nude and let me know if you get any results

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 13 Sep 08 08:21

Curse you Dilli. MY EYES!!!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 13 Sep 08 13:06

Couldn't find any nudey Allbright shots for Marmz. Only this shot of her in a potential Paul Gadd emulation scenario.

Posted by: Marmalade

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 13 Sep 08 14:29

WHY FOR ME?!!!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 13 Sep 08 14:36

He knows exactly what you are like Marmz....

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 14 Sep 08 17:03

Tina Fey of the 30 Rock and Saturday Night fame plays Sarah Palin, excellent...........

For the video, go tot he link, read article page down........
Tina Fey as Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 18 Sep 08 01:36

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 21 Sep 08 23:39

Quoting: witty handle
michael??

finally caught on after 2 weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf1y9s73Nos

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/deadlineusa/2008/sep/21/uselections2008

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 22 Sep 08 09:59

If there is one thing that I have always maintained about you Witty is that you are ahead of your time.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 22 Sep 08 11:24

If there is one thing that I have always maintained about you Witty is that you are ahead of your time.

blush

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 22 Sep 08 15:01

Does that mean any day now you are going to take your walk on the wild side..........Witty can show you the way.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 23 Sep 08 02:11

Another one for Marmz.

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 23 Sep 08 10:19

Yeah, tsk tsk tsk...
,,,?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 23 Sep 08 10:39

Well, it's just so hard to know which poorly photoshopped Palin porn will be acceptable.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 13:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpb7z_PjbAs

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 14:35

The Guardian, Thursday September 25 2008 Article history
Sarah Palin wearing Alaska-shaped earrings. Photograph: Chris Hondros/Getty Images

On Tuesday, Sarah Palin arrived in New York to begin two days of talks with a succession of world leaders. As she stood in front of the mirror on Monday evening, she must have wondered what an Alaskan hockey mom with a passport that has hardly a stamp upon it should wear to meet the Afghan president, Hamid Karzai. And for this most international of occasions, she picked a pair of earrings in the shape of her home state of Alaska.

Forget about the rimless glasses; Palin tells us a lot about herself through her choice of jewellery. Her ear-wear displays a carefully crafted lack of sophistication. During a campaign rally in her home state, she decided upon beaded earrings that looked as if they had been picked up at a local craft fair. Accessorised with a glittery brooch that spelled out the word Alaska, the look couldn't have been more small-town America, more I'm one of you, I'm ordinary, I fight for my people.

It's a universal wisdom that political women wear unobtrusive earrings. Michelle Obama, when addressing the 2008 Democratic national convention, chose elegant, understated diamond studs. When Hillary Clinton went campaigning, her lobes were usually graced with simple knots of gold, occasionally a pearl, never anything more ostentatious. In contrast, Palin, on her trip to Mississippi to speak about the impending hurricane Gustav, sported an oversized pair of gold hoops. Obama channelled Jackie O; Palin drew inspiration from Britney Spears.

So what is Palin saying with her homage to Alaska? With terrifying literal-mindedness, these earrings express everything we need to know about her pride in her roots and her people. At least no one will be in any doubt about where she's from.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 14:36

Sarah Palin wearing Alaska-shaped earrings. Photograph: Chris Hondros/Getty Images

On Tuesday, Sarah Palin arrived in New York to begin two days of talks with a succession of world leaders. As she stood in front of the mirror on Monday evening, she must have wondered what an Alaskan hockey mom with a passport that has hardly a stamp upon it should wear to meet the Afghan president, Hamid Karzai. And for this most international of occasions, she picked a pair of earrings in the shape of her home state of Alaska.

Forget about the rimless glasses; Palin tells us a lot about herself through her choice of jewellery. Her ear-wear displays a carefully crafted lack of sophistication. During a campaign rally in her home state, she decided upon beaded earrings that looked as if they had been picked up at a local craft fair. Accessorised with a glittery brooch that spelled out the word Alaska, the look couldn't have been more small-town America, more I'm one of you, I'm ordinary, I fight for my people.

It's a universal wisdom that political women wear unobtrusive earrings. Michelle Obama, when addressing the 2008 Democratic national convention, chose elegant, understated diamond studs. When Hillary Clinton went campaigning, her lobes were usually graced with simple knots of gold, occasionally a pearl, never anything more ostentatious. In contrast, Palin, on her trip to Mississippi to speak about the impending hurricane Gustav, sported an oversized pair of gold hoops. Obama channelled Jackie O; Palin drew inspiration from Britney Spears.

So what is Palin saying with her homage to Alaska? With terrifying literal-mindedness, these earrings express everything we need to know about her pride in her roots and her people. At least no one will be in any doubt about where she's from.

a joke really...why not write about her in your blog The Hater ??

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 14:39

Well exactly, WHO wants to give a pearl necklace to the net VP of the USZ wearing tacky jewelry.........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 16:01

No picture witty?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 16:27

McCain and Palin go into hiding. Just reported on CNN that the McCain campaign is urging the cancellation of the Friday Presidential Debate, cancellation of the VP Debate next Thursday, and replacing next Thursday's VP debate with a new Presidential debate.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 16:33

Yes. Chicken shit war heroes are go!!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 16:39

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/24/john-mccain-cancels-lette_n_128998.html

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 16:50

That is actually some pretty fucking funny shit above.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 17:14

Spot the Palin

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 17:32

Unwatchable. Palin at her ... ummm ... best?

http://donklephant.com/2008/09/24/first-part-of-palincouric-interview/

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 19:15

hang on a minute..let's be fair here RH, the U.S economy is busy imploding...this is a unique and very frightening situation..if you're not sure what i mean just go ask

lambert

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Sep 08 19:17

hang on a minute..let's be fair here RH, the U.S economy is busy imploding...this is a unique and very frightening situation..if you're not sure what i mean just go ask

lambert

You go Wit, RH just needs a friendly and understanding face in the house to explain the big picture to him, I ma sure RH could consult him on anything and he would give him very good, informative and concise answers, RH could do a lot worse.........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 26 Sep 08 09:04

It never ends.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1831461

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 26 Sep 08 09:12

She puts the ice in Vice President.

And takes the Vice out.

Putin just pucked with the wrong girl.

Head of Skate.

Hahahaha

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 26 Sep 08 12:12

She puts the ice in Vice President.

And takes the Vice out.

Putin just pucked with the wrong girl.

Head of Skate.

Hahahaha

Speaking of movies, here is a visual preview of a sequel........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 26 Sep 08 12:44

Letterman keeps up assault on McCain
NEW YORK (AP) — "Late Show" host David Letterman kept up a verbal assault on John McCain Thursday, saying he felt like an "ugly date" because the GOP presidential candidate backed out of a scheduled appearance on his talk show.

The night before, Letterman had said McCain's decision to suspend his campaign to deal with the economic crisis "didn't smell right." Letterman substituted MSNBC's "Countdown" host — and critic of the Arizona senator — Keith Olbermann when McCain called him to say he wouldn't appear Wednesday.

The comic was unhappy when McCain sat for an interview with Katie Couric instead of him Wednesday — and even more perturbed to learn that McCain didn't leave New York until Thursday.

He said he felt like a "patriot" to let McCain off his commitment to deal with the economy and "now I'm feeling like an ugly date."

"That's what I feel like, I feel like an ugly date," he said. "I feel used. I feel cheap. I feel sullied."

McCain spokeswoman Nicole Wallace said Thursday that the campaign "felt this wasn't a night for comedy."

"We deeply regret offending Mr. Letterman, but our candidate's priority at this moment is to focus on this crisis," Wallace said on NBC's "Today" show.

The late-night comic banged away at McCain on Thursday from the opening of his monologue.

"You're here on a good night," he told the audience. "So far none of our guests have canceled."

He talked about daredevil David Blaine's feat of hanging upside down in New York's Central Park for 60 hours.

"They just left the guy hanging there," he said. "It's the same thing McCain did to me last night."

He described socialite Paris Hilton — Thursday's guest whose celebrity was once used in a McCain campaign ad to mock Obama — as McCain's first choice for a running mate.

"Here's how it works: you don't come to see me? You don't come to see me? Well, we might not see you on Inauguration Day," Letterman said.

Noting that McCain wanted to postpone Friday's first debate with Barack Obama, Letterman said running mate Sarah Palin wanted to put off her debate with Democrat Joe Biden until after Election Day. Letterman said McCain taking Palin to meet world leaders at the United Nations was like "take-your-daughter-to-work day."

Letterman's Top 10 list was "surprising facts about Sarah Palin," read by citizens of Wasilla, Alaska, where she was once mayor.

No. 10: Palin "sometimes calls John McCain grandpa."

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 26 Sep 08 12:58

"You wanna see a bitch runnin'? I'll give you a bitch, bitch"

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 26 Sep 08 13:08

Here are 2 Bitches, Couric and Palin and Palin discussing Russia and Alaska, fucking hilarious and as well scary for her to even be considered vice presidential material.......

Palin talks Russia.........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 26 Sep 08 13:39

Can I get an Amen..........

Palin tells Alaskans to pray for Natural Gas Pipeline........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 27 Sep 08 01:48

Try this Piss, the Couric Palin interview in reverse.......

Couric/Palin Interview in Reverse

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 27 Sep 08 02:19

Parker is a conservative columnist who was a vocal supporter of Palin until the recent round of interviews was completed. She is now just as convinced as many of Americans that Palin is just way out of her league. Time to bow out. Another example of John McCain's judgment and sincerity at putting "country first."

Kathleen Parker: After Interviews, Palin Should Bow Out

"Conservative columnist Kathleen Parker, admitting that until recently she was a vocal supporter of Sarah Palin, now says the vice presidential nominee should bow out:

Some of the passionately feminist critics of Palin who attacked her personally deserved some of the backlash they received. But circumstances have changed since Palin was introduced as just a hockey mom with lipstick -- what a difference a financial crisis makes -- and a more complicated picture has emerged.

As we've seen and heard more from John McCain's running mate, it is increasingly clear that Palin is a problem. Quick study or not, she doesn't know enough about economics and foreign policy to make Americans comfortable with a President Palin should conditions warrant her promotion.

Parker says her turnaround came from watching Palin in interview. Like other critics, she wasn't impressed:

Palin's recent interviews with Charles Gibson, Sean Hannity, and now Katie Couric have all revealed an attractive, earnest, confident candidate. Who Is Clearly Out Of Her League.

No one hates saying that more than I do. Like so many women, I've been pulling for Palin, wishing her the best, hoping she will perform brilliantly. I've also noticed that I watch her interviews with the held breath of an anxious parent, my finger poised over the mute button in case it gets too painful. Unfortunately, it often does. My cringe reflex is exhausted.

Palin filibusters. She repeats words, filling space with deadwood. Cut the verbiage and there's not much content there. "

The rest of the article:

Kathleen Parker

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 27 Sep 08 11:53

Did anyone play the presidential debate drinking game last night?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 27 Sep 08 19:24

ouch.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 27 Sep 08 20:32

^^^Sammy McCain should be dropped from the elections altogether just for picking the stupid cunt. They should go ahead and hold the Inauguration of King Obama, Court Jester George is already in the House........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 27 Sep 08 21:06

Hated it.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 27 Sep 08 21:14

Ouch,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 27 Sep 08 21:16

X2
http://buzzcuts.uproxx.com/models/3920

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 28 Sep 08 10:19

It's kind of catchy. And I just love the message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNVuuhurbZA&NR=1

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 28 Sep 08 10:24

Tell us what you really think Bourne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 29 Sep 08 01:09

Hammered.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/27/tina-fey-as-sarah-palin-k_n_129956.html

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 29 Sep 08 08:14

Ten questions for Republican vice-presidential candidate and current Governor of the Great State of Alaska, Sarah Palin. Will she answer them?

What are your views on pornography?

If elected, do you intend to ban all forms of pornography?

Have you ever considered engaging in pornography yourself?

Is it true four out of five of your children were conceived during the viewing of pornography?

Since you are against abortion in all cases do you favor the viewing of pornography since consistent masturbation can lower male sperm levels, making pregnancy less likely?

Follow Up: Would you have recommended this strategy to your teen-age daughter's boyfriend who impregnated her?

What do you plan to do about the millions of men currently masturbating right now to your image?

Since you are a Christian can one assume you support sex in all forms since the phrase "Oh God" is uttered so frequently?

If you found out that your son who is headed for Iraq "uses" pornography to relieve battle fatigue and tension, would that bother you?

Were the names of your daughters – Bristol, Willow and Piper – inspired by adult actresses or merely to prepare them should they choose a life in pornography?

Would you describe yourself as a 'MILF' or a 'Cougar'?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 29 Sep 08 11:18

Since you are against abortion in all cases do you favor the viewing of pornography since consistent masturbation can lower male sperm levels, making pregnancy less likely?

Not true.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 29 Sep 08 14:51

Someone has way to much money and time on their hands.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 29 Sep 08 15:34

mw and getting paid for it....easy money

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 29 Sep 08 16:08

On topic please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Sep 08 12:09

Palin on molecules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqITmC8fPS8&NR=1

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Sep 08 19:48

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Sep 08 19:50

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/09/29/sarah-palins-facebook-page/

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Oct 08 14:42

I said I was going to stop but just one more.

Larry Flynt is Hustling up an Ala-skin flick with Sarah Palin look-alike
Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 4:00 AM

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Hustler founder Larry Flynt
Larry Flynt is using the power of porn to express his views on Sarah Palin.

The Hustler founder and freedom of speech advocate has produced an X-rated movie using an adult-film actress who resembles the Republican vice presidential candidate.

Flynt's producers posted an anonymous help-wanted ad on Craigslist in L.A. just days after the Republican convention. "Looking for a Sarah Palin look-alike," read the ad, "for an adult film to be shot in the next 10 days." The actress would be paid $3,000 for the part, said the ad.

No, it's not Tina Fey.

Flynt's spokesman David Carrillo confirmed to us yesterday that the film has been shot by Hustler Video, but he wouldn't yet reveal the title. They need only consult bloggers from humorist Mo Rocca to Choire Sicha at Radar, who upon discovery of the ad came up with such gems as "Juneau You Want It" and "Northern Xxxposure."

The iconoclastic publisher, who was portrayed by Woody Harrelson in the movie "The People vs. Larry Flynt," has never hidden his liberal views. In his 2005 book "Sex, Lies and Politics: The Naked Truth," he eviscerated the Bush administration for what he saw as its violations of U.S. freedoms guaranteed under the Bill of Rights.

Gov. Palin's spokesman could not be reached by deadline.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Oct 08 14:43

Love the headline. Ala-skin flick.
Posted by: emmajkt

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Oct 08 14:49

gosh i hate that woman!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Oct 08 17:44

So do I

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Oct 08 17:51

Which means that we are evolutionarily programmed to gang bang... Um... Ok...

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Oct 08 18:47

Quoting: Marmalade
Which means that we are evolutionarily programmed to gang bang... Um... Ok...

You just wish we were so you'd have an excuse.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Oct 08 21:51

Edited by Vulgarian (Today at 05:47 PM)
Edit Reason: pissed

So early!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Oct 08 00:40

Well, yes, but I'm making up for it with this: Kung-Fu Election

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Oct 08 13:34

While the talking heads were nattering on about Sarah Palin's debate, I can promise you that the real political professionals were obsessing about something else entirely on Thursday evening.

The news that John McCain was pulling out of Michigan - closing offices and dispersing his staff to other states - was in reality the biggest US political news of the week now ending. Let's look closely at why.

An American presidential election is won on a state-by-state basis. Each state has a certain number of electoral votes, based on the number of seats the state has in the lower federal house, the House of Representatives, plus two (because each state has two senators). Representation in the lower house is decided by population.

For example, Ohio, with a population of 11.5 million, has 20 electoral votes - 18 congressional districts plus two seats in the Senate. Wyoming, population 520,000, has three - one congressional district plus two Senate seats. Add them all up and the total comes to 538 electoral votes. A majority of 538 - half plus one - is 270, and that's what a candidate needs to win.

A good way to think of a presidential contest is to picture the two candidates as a political version of Karpov and Kasparov, and the United States as their giant chessboard, around which they must strategically move their pieces to win the combination of states that will get them to 270.

Remember that competing in the various states costs money. The campaigns have to calculate everything from the cost of driving voters to the polls on election day to the price of 30 seconds of television advertising time in Orlando, Florida versus Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

So there's your background. Now, what's the current situation, and what are the ramifications of McCain running up the white flag in Michigan?

Michigan is a "blue" state, having voted for Al Gore and John Kerry. But it didn't do so by wide margins, and it's one that McCain's people had very much been hoping to pick off and turn red. It has 17 electoral votes. Only seven states have more. McCain winning Michigan would have been a very big deal. But that's seemingly off the table now, barring some shocking development.

Meanwhile, let's look at the other battleground states. The list is roughly as follows: Florida (27 electoral votes), Ohio (20), North Carolina (15), Virginia (13), Indiana (11), Colorado (nine), Iowa (seven), New Mexico (five) and New Hampshire (four). That's nine states worth a total of 111 electoral votes.

Here's the interesting thing about those nine states: eight of them voted for George Bush in 2004. Only the smallest one - New Hampshire - went for Kerry. This means that the battle is taking place on what used to be almost entirely red territory but is now up for grabs.

By contrast, aside from New Hampshire, there isn't a single Kerry state where McCain currently has more-or-less even footing in the polls. A few are close-ish - a margin for Barack Obama of five points or fewer - notably Pennsylvania (21) and Minnesota (10). But in none would you say today that McCain is poised to capture it.

In other words, Obama's pawns and knights are advancing across the board. That he will no longer have to fight over Michigan means he can redeploy the troops to, say, Indiana. If he can pick off that state, which hasn't voted Democratic since 1964: checkmate.

Here's the matter as straightforwardly as I can put it. Kerry won 251 electoral votes. Assume that Obama can hold those - by no means a given, but something he seems positioned today to do. Add Iowa, which Kerry lost but where Obama is comfortably ahead. That's 258.

Taking Iowa off the board means that eight battleground states remain, totalling 104 electoral votes. Obama needs to win only 12 of those 104 - one or at most two states. And today, he is currently leading or tied in six of them.

McCain will push extra-hard into Pennsylvania. Two more debates will arrive. And who knows what new national or international crisis looms that might completely change the dynamic of the race. But with a month to go, the chessboard is assuming shape. White's king is exposed.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Oct 08 13:43

Thanks for that Mr Hair. Most informative.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Oct 08 13:48

How's the other "Hair"?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Oct 08 14:37

very well written piece that rh...quite the pundit

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Oct 08 14:44

man paste Wh

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Oct 08 14:47

man paste Wh

baby juice eh??

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Oct 08 15:49

...but she did use the word "fungible" which is quite impressive.

I think it was "fungible molecules" during a ramble on energy, her 'strong' point.

This is gold.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/04/tina-fey-as-sarah-palin-i_n_131964.html

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 06 Oct 08 13:55

Ah Sarah, when will it end?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 13 Oct 08 00:36

I know we think that jakchat is meaningless, but I'm here to tell you: we can make a difference.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 14 Oct 08 10:39

Does finding this funny make me a bad person?

Click to reveal..
Posted by: RichardCarpenter

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 14 Oct 08 11:23

Quoting: Vulgarian
Does finding this funny make me a bad person?

Click to reveal..

It does not make you a bad person as much as it reinforces the fact of your naivete about matters more profound than base toilet humor. Mrs Palin, as you'll find out good Sir, will prove to be an excellent VP, especially when it comes to reining in the more wayward members of society like yourself Mr Vulgar.
Richard

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 14 Oct 08 12:59

Yep...
That and many others...
Posted by: Polisi Cepek

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 14 Oct 08 14:21

The global sitcom continues to amuse

By Nury Vittachi

A Western journalist called me the other day to ask what Asians thought of Sarah Palin.

"Just a minute," I said. "I'll ask them."

I held my hand over phone, counted to 20 and then got back on the line. "They like him," I said. "But they think he should make more episodes of Monty Python."

There was a long pause. I heard the journalist's brain cell click into place. "That's not Sarah Palin," she eventually said. "That's Michael Palin."

"Well, Asians would like her to tell her husband to make more episodes of Monty Python."

"Actually, I don't think Michael Palin is her husband."

I took a sharp intake of breath. "They are not legally married? That's something that Asians definitely do not approve of."

"No, no, no, she's married to someone else, not Michael Palin."

"That makes it worse," I said.

There are few things in life more pleasurable than tormenting American journalists. The only downside is that it is so easy. They are absolutely convinced that the rest of the world watches every detail of what happens in the United States as if it was some sort of wacky global sitcom designed to entertain the rest of the planet. Actually, that IS more or less the case. But I still like teasing them.

Anyway, the caller explained in words of one syllable that Sarah Palin could possibly be "the second most powerful person in the world" in a month and she needed a comment from Asia for a feature she was writing.

"I understand," I said. "Well, the first thing that Asians would want to know is does this Palin come from Palin?"

"What do you mean?" she said.

"You do know there's a place called Palin in Asia?"

Silence.

"It's 400 kilometres north of Yangon. You do know where Yangon is, don't you?" I asked.

She changed the subject. "Sure, but are Asians concerned that someone with no practical understanding of Asia could soon be in a position of global leadership?"

It was my turn to sound baffled. "George W Bush has been leader of America for eight years already. There's a difference?"

"Ms Palin's level of familiarity with Asia makes George W Bush look like an old China hand," she replied.

"Now you're scaring me," I complained.

"So Asians wouldn't vote for her?"

"Most of us are not even allowed to vote for our own leaders. What's the point of asking us whether we'd vote for yours?"

Her tone was becoming icy, so I decided to strike a more conciliatory note. "What's Ms Palin's position on Jammu and Kashmir? How does she see Taiwan? For late-night takeaways, does she prefer Indian or Chinese?"

The journalist told me that Ms Palin had expressed no opinions on those subjects. But she claimed to have foreign experience, since she lived in Alaska, which was near Russia.

I nodded into the phone. "Alaska is near Russia, and Russia is near Asia, so that make her an Asia expert."

"She might think so," the journalist said.

Reluctantly, I decided I had to give a straight answer. "I think most Asians would rather that Obama's team won."

"Because he has lived in Asia?"

"Because his favourite food is chilli. He says his heart is all-American, but his bowels are definitely Asian."

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 14 Oct 08 15:19

Hehehehe --- I love it

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 14 Oct 08 23:46

It does not make you a bad person as much as it reinforces the fact of your naivete about matters more profound than base toilet humor. Mrs Palin, as you'll find out good Sir, will prove to be an excellent VP, especially when it comes to reining in the more wayward members of society like yourself Mr Vulgar.
Richard

I have missed you so very, very much. kiss

Oh, by the way, have you heard the terrorist allegations against a prominent Republican supporter (so I'm told)?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 15 Oct 08 02:06

Sarah Palin Sex Taoe leaked............

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 15 Oct 08 03:50

Why did the chicken cross the road?

BARACK OBAMA : The chicken crossed the road because it was time for change ! The chicken wanted change !

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

SARAH PALIN : Well now Charley, if you even have to ask that gosh darned question then you'll just have to watch out for that there Putin fellow ta rear his ugly head and take all of Alaska's oil on his way ta Georgia just like that Sherman cuz there's a high road and a low road and terrorists don't use a road well traveled and when that Obama was on that Loop in the big city of Chicago he had to cross lots of roads and now we don't know exactly who he was pallin' around with while he a was doin' all that there road crossin' now do we?

HILLARY CLINTON : When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH : We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY : Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL : Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON : I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY : Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON : Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

DR. PHIL : The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE : That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty ! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN : To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

JERRY FALWELL : Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay, too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side.' That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

BILL GATES : I have just released eChicken2008, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2008. This new platform is much more stable and will never reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN : Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS : Did I miss one?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 15 Oct 08 10:01

Cleese on Palin.

http://jakchat.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/forum_summary

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 15 Oct 08 10:04

doh

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 15 Oct 08 10:18

fail

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 15 Oct 08 11:03

That really is all kinds of

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 15 Oct 08 11:13

which all goes to prove that indonesians do not have a monopoly on the word "moron".

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 15 Oct 08 11:23

Perhaps so but they are the world leaders!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 15 Oct 08 11:53

I think he meant this.

Also, have some nsfw promotional pics of the new Hustler movie Nailin' Paylin.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 15 Oct 08 12:07

Speaking of fail did anybody see that video of the guy in Malaysia who thought it would be a good idea to slide down a part of a big bridge. His Moron friends were filming his attempt when half way down he went off course an fell to his death.

I think the video is on the sun website if you want to check it out

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 15 Oct 08 18:59

Yeah saw that. Idiot. Legendary. But an idiot.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 16 Oct 08 03:16

The coward known as Sarah Palin

Commentary: Time for Palin to answer tough questions

Story Highlights
Roland Martin: Gov. Palin talks tough on the campaign trail

Martin: Palin has ducked questions about many difficult issues

Palin has given only a limited number of interviews, Martin says

Palin hasn't been forthcoming on the Alaska ethics investigation, he says

By Roland Martin
CNN Contributor

(CNN) -- Do you know what was so great about Magic Johnson, Larry Bird and Michael Jordan? They were three of the biggest trash talkers in the history of the NBA, but they had the game to back it up.

Somebody should tell that to Gov. Sarah Palin.

Sen. John McCain's vice presidential running mate has been running around the country, firing up her -- yes, her, and not necessarily McCain's -- loyal supporters by blasting Sen. Barack Obama for "palling around with terrorists" and demanding that the American people know exactly when he learned of the past of 1960s radical William Ayers.

She has stoked the crowds by saying, "This is not a man who sees America the way that you and I see America." We all know what that is designed to do: Portray Obama as a foreigner who isn't as American as she. Or you. Or Joe Six-pack, the hockey mom, soccer mom, Wal-Mart mom, NASCAR dad and the other coded words she uses regularly.

But what is truly pathetic is that Palin talks tough, but is really scared of facing her own issues.

Since she is good at proclaiming that the American people need to know who Barack Obama is -- an attempt to paint him as a shady figure who might occupy the White House -- the American people deserve to hear Palin answer if her husband, Todd, a former member of the Alaska Independence Party, agreed with its founder, who wanted to secede from the union.

Is there anything more anti-American than wanting to sever ties with the country? Send Roland Martin your questions and listen to his program on CNNRadio and CNN.com Live, Thursday at noon ET.

It's critical that Palin answer questions about whether she disagrees with John McCain's criticism of the Bush administration's decision to remove North Korea from the terrorist nation list. She spoke in favor of it. McCain didn't. Are they on the same page or not?

The American people deserve to hear from Palin as to why she didn't say a word to rebuke the hateful, pathetic and degrading comments made at rallies featuring her, such as when someone in the crowd called Obama a terrorist, someone else shouted, "Off with his head" and others suggested he is a traitor.

Lastly, don't you think the self-described maverick needs to own up to what really happened with the firing of the commissioner in Alaska? She was declared by a special investigator to have been within her rights in firing the commissioner, but she was blasted for abuse of power and violating the state's ethics act.

So what did she say in a conference call with Alaska reporters -- who were not allowed by the McCain camp to ask follow-up questions? That she was cleared of all wrongdoing, legally and ethically.

That's right. She repeated over and over and over an absolute lie, and we are supposed to say, "Hey, it's all fine. She winks at us. We love her hockey mom schtick. Don't worry about that abuse of power thing."

Well, after having to deal with Vice President Dick Cheney being accused of beating the drum for war by berating and pushing our intelligence apparatus to match his political views on Iraq, don't you think we should really care about someone who has been accused in a report, authorized by Democrats and Republicans, of using their power and influence to get their way?

Sure, her supporters will say she's talked to the "media." She was questioned by Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh and that self-described journalist -- yes, he really called himself that -- Fox's Sean Hannity.

Palin has done interviews with ABC's Charlie Gibson and CBS's Katie Couric, and local TV folks. But why is she so scared of NBC's Brian Williams? And why is she so fearful of CNN?

Does she somehow think that our big guns like Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper and Campbell Brown are just too tough in asking questions? My goodness, Tina Fey has actually done more interviews about playing Sarah Palin than Sarah Palin has done about being Sarah Palin!

Hmmm. McCain, Sen. Joe Biden, Barack and Michelle Obama, Sen. Hillary Clinton, Cindy McCain and even McCain's 95-year-old momma and Palin's daddy have all done interviews with CNN, sharing their thoughts on the campaign. But Palin? Not a whisper.

It's clear that Palin really isn't a true frontier woman. See, when you tote a gun, carry a big stick and spit fire, you aren't afraid to take on all comers.

So, Sarah, if you want to talk big on the campaign trail to those audiences that don't talk back, go right ahead. But if you truly are the maverick politician you say you are, come on and talk to us soft, coddled, elitist journalists. Surely we aren't as tough as the moose you like to take down with your Second Amendment-protected hunting rifle.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 16 Oct 08 11:01

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. This is wrong on so many levels.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 16 Oct 08 11:54

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 16 Oct 08 17:24

Who would have guessed that John McCain is actually The Penguin. He even calls the audience 'my friends.'

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 17 Oct 08 02:21

Freak.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 17 Oct 08 15:23

John McCain is a senile walking old fuck who cannot help but to stick his foot in it........True pic, no photoshop, from the last debate they had this week as he was wlking off the stage he realized he was walking off on the Black guy's side..............

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 17 Oct 08 15:28

Which leads to my new campaign button.........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 17 Oct 08 16:10

Don't worry Vipe. It's curtains for ol' John Boy and Full Metal Cami Knickers for sure. I think the electorate may have seen through John's help-Joe-the-plumber-by-cutting-taxes-for-the-richest-one-percent plan.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 17 Oct 08 16:20

Don't worry Vipe. It's curtains for ol' John Boy and Full Metal Cami Knickers for sure. I think the electorate may have seen through John's help-Joe-the-plumber-by-cutting-taxes-for-the-richest-one-percent plan.

Funny you mention Joy the Plumber, turns out Roy the Plumber is not a legally licensed Plumber after all, will go find the story and post back........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 18 Oct 08 12:51

http://www.palinaspresident.us/

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 18 Oct 08 13:10

He's still good at plunging Witty's pipe.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 20 Oct 08 15:09

Trouble for Old Pa McCain

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 22 Oct 08 20:28

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Oct 08 14:41

Oct 24th, 2008 | CARACAS, Venezuela -- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez called vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin a "poor thing" who didn't know what she was saying when she called him a dictator.

Friday's verbal attack was the latest in long history of creative insults by Chavez -- but was not unprovoked.

In an interview with the U.S. Spanish-language network Univision aired Tuesday, Palin remarked that "through negotiations or sanctions, if necessary, we can pressure dictators like Hugo Chavez to make it clear that they cannot mess with the United States whenever they feel like it."

Speaking at an event to inaugurate a thermoelectric plant, Chavez said he had heard of Palin's remarks.

"The poor thing, you have to feel sorry for her," he said with a dismissive wave of his hand. Palin, he said, is "a beauty queen that they've put in the role of a figurine."

Chavez said one must do as Christ did: "Forgive her, for she knows not what she says."

Republican presidential candidate John McCain's choice of Palin as his running mate surprised the nation and prompted questions about her qualifications to serve as vice president. The McCain campaign had no comment on Chavez' comment.

Palin, the governor of Alaska, says she would take the lead as vice president in energy policy, overall government reform and working with families who have special-needs children.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Oct 08 14:42

Chavez said one must do as lambert did: "Forgive her, for she knows not what she says."

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Oct 08 20:43

Updated | 12:20 p.m. Who was the highest paid individual in Senator John McCain’s presidential campaign during the first half of October as it headed down the homestretch?

Not Randy Scheunemann, Mr. McCain’s chief foreign policy adviser; not Nicolle Wallace, his senior communications staffer. It was Amy Strozzi, Gov. Sarah Palin’s traveling makeup artist, according to a new filing with the Federal Election Commission on Thursday night.

Ms. Strozzi, who was nominated for an Emmy award for her makeup work on the television show “So You Think You Can Dance?”, was paid $22,800 for the first two weeks of October alone, according to the records. The campaign categorized Ms. Strozzi’s payment as “Personnel Svc/Equipment.”

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 25 Oct 08 20:51

A girl without brains got look her best to get the votes.........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 26 Oct 08 15:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP26nV3QFlA
Posted by: Northern Oosik

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 27 Oct 08 05:08

As an Alaskan...the only thing Palin has over Obama is TITS..

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 27 Oct 08 15:17

Quoting: Northern Oosik
As an Alaskan...the only thing Palin has over Obama is TITS..

So how did she rate this 82% approval rating from Alaskan constituents?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 27 Oct 08 18:23

Oh dear,
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Dapparel&field-keywords=terrorist+costume&x=9&y=15

/edit, Amazon have deleted it. A search for terrorist costume led to a rubber mask of Obama

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 28 Oct 08 08:22

I think I'll buy one of these and send it to Sarah....

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 28 Oct 08 09:37

I think I'll buy one of these and send it to Sarah....

She won't keep it unless it vibrates.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 28 Oct 08 09:46

Greetings from Great White North...in response to your question concerning Palin abundent approval rating it's actually true Palin has wrestled with big oil to get Alaskans a better deal, over what Frank Murkowski struck (behind closed doors)...I often wonder how much dough Frankie would have stuck in his "deep pockets" on that deal.
Recently tho, the media here in America has been doing it's duty by selling its dirty laundry..so naturally Palins on top of the list...boy, I wonder why people don't want to hear about good things anymore.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 28 Oct 08 10:52

America is doomed if McCain / Palin get in. I would think nearly every American living overseas are desperate to see Obama get.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 28 Oct 08 11:51

hey chewwy...America was doomed along time ago...the majority of us see no hope anyways

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 28 Oct 08 12:32

Let justice be done!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 07:01

Here is an interesting one. Bush is trying to sneak through a bill that has a pardon for him and his mates should they be found guilty of any war crimes in the future. It would suggest that Obama is going to find out some very interesting things if he takes office:

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 10:25

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 11:23

God Bless America, Land of the Free, Home of the Brave........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 11:38

Heh heh. That was spliced together by English comedian Chris Morris. All good fun.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 11:56

Heh heh. That was spliced together by English comedian Chris Morris. All good fun.

Don't get me RH, I loved it, truth is good, truth will set you free.........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 11:58

I'm still waiting for that porno flick Nailin' Palin to come out

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 12:00

Well you got this one instead...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8Uc5BFogE

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 12:20

I'm still waiting for that porno flick Nailin' Palin to come out

Oh RH trust you to keep up to date with the porn industry. After seeing your post I just had to google and found this great write up

Hustler Video is shooting a porn with a look-alike, titled "Nailin' Paylin." The spelling is sic and so is Hustler.

The faux Sarah is Lisa Ann, who "will be nailing the Russians who come knocking on her back-door." In another scene -- a flashback -- "young Paylin's creationist college professor will explain a 'big bang' theory even she can't deny!"

There's also a threeway with Hillary and Condoleezza look-alikes. The video is in pre-production, but is being fast tracked for release before the election.

Get the latest news satire and funny videos at 236.com.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 12:20

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 12:48

don't we seem to be investing just a little too much hope in this fellow? remember, the US is not culturally capable of change; it thinks it has already "arrived". if obama does anything more than tinker at the edges, then he'll be dead before you can say "universal healthcare".

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 13:01

I think its a case of we cant take another republican

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 13:05

"we"

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 30 Oct 08 13:05

"we" as in the rest of the world

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 31 Oct 08 01:46

We as in those of us with some sense of pitch.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 31 Oct 08 02:01

Well Vulgy, I heard you liked those chunky old McCain girls, think I will stick with Obama's Girl.........

Obama's Girl...........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 31 Oct 08 09:39

Lordy! Bagsy me for obama's sloppy seconds...

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 31 Oct 08 10:58

and another tidbit from the great WHITE north...Uncle Ted Stevens got his pee-pee whacked on SEVEN counts of goodies such as corruption from big oil (kick backs and alike)...tho most us cheat on taxes THE interesting thing is Stevens can hold political office (if he's re-elected0...even tho he's a convicted felon...God Bless America. A felon voting on things such as gun-rights etc...

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 31 Oct 08 11:00

thats okay -- we are in indonesia where you can be in prison and still get elected

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 31 Oct 08 11:03

I guess I forgot about that

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 02 Nov 08 13:27

YouTube: Nicolas Sarkozy Calling Sarah Palin........

Sarkozy calling...

Uh-oh. The Canadian Press (the Canadian version of AP) reports:

MONTREAL — A Quebec comedy duo notorious for prank calls to celebrities and heads of state has reached Sarah Palin, convincing the Republican vice-presidential nominee she was speaking with French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

In the interview, which lasts about six minutes, Palin and the pranksters discuss politics, pundits, and the dangers of hunting with current vice-president Dick Cheney.

The Masked Avengers, who have a regular show on Montreal radio station CKOI, intend to air the full interview on the eve of the U.S. elections.

The well-known duo of Sebastien Trudel and Marc-Antoine Audette have also tricked Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger, Microsoft founder Bill Gates and French president Jacques Chirac.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Nov 08 04:49

and the full transcript which also explains the french references...funny

http://www.dailykos.com/comments/2008/11/1/151958/557/577#c577

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 03 Nov 08 15:14

Quoting: chewwyUK
thats okay -- we are in indonesia where you can be in prison and still get elected

And run the Indonesian Football Association.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 04 Nov 08 10:39

You can barack me tonight... Hehe!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Nov 08 10:43

If you think of McPain as a goat, I believe this says it all.......

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Nov 08 10:58

is that Barack?....Michelle is going to be PISSED

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Nov 08 11:37

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Nov 08 11:46

I'll tell you what she is. FAIL.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Nov 08 12:03

Stop hating so much Sam

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Nov 08 12:24

Stop hating so much Sam

Hate: It's what's for dinner.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Nov 08 12:32

So what is the next subject of HATE for the Blog?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Nov 08 13:00

So what is the next subject of HATE for the Blog?

The popular American TV sitcom: FRIENDS

Hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 05 Nov 08 13:16

Bingo, they are running it in the ground on Star, would much rather see Sienfeld reruns instead.........

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 06 Nov 08 09:39

Sorry, one more Palin bit.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 06 Nov 08 09:42

And I raise you a.....

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 06 Nov 08 09:53

Guardian's photoshop gallery on Tony Adams being made Portsmouth manager.

"Some No2s should never be given the top job."

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 06 Nov 08 16:20

Even Fox News is twisting the knife. Check out the vid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/05/palin-didnt-know-africa-i_n_141653.html

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 09:39

Fox have turned on her. Even McCain aides have, which is a bit humbug, I mean she didn't pick herself to be a vice presidential candidate did she?

However I found this in The Grauniad:

Fox News, a channel that had been generally flattering in its coverage of the "Palin phenomenon", reported that aides were astonished when they learned she was unaware that Africa was not a country but a whole continent. She was also said to be unable to name the countries that belong to the North American Free Trade Agreement: the US, Mexico and Canada.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 09:45

?? Started early did we RH ?? you have just posted the same info as Piss Salon yesterday

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:03

Did he? Great minds and that Chew. You're more after his body though I know. In the tent tonight on that mountainside:

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:06

Hopefully this one will be out soon though, more to old RH's liking:

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:13

"she went on to ask if South Africa wasn't just part of the country (of Africa) as opposed to a country in the continent"

hehe

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:17

I believe Michelle O is a tad more cerebral than young Sarah. Did you masturbate to Ms. Palin though WH?

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:17

Jessica Alba
Halle Berry
Angelina Jolie
Eva Longoria
Scarlett Johansson
Brittany Murphy (marmz' mate????)
Sara Foster
Jessica Simpson

So which pair would you put in the tent ??

Halle & Scarlett for me...

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:19

I believe Michelle O is a tad more cerebral than young Sarah. Did you masturbate to Ms. Palin though WH?

Mrs..unless you're referring to one of her daughters..well the lil one was cute. but i'll stop there

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:19

Eva and Jessica A. would be nice. Perhaps a bit of Scarlett if I'm feeling a bit indie and wistful.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:21

Eva and Jessica A. would be nice. Perhaps a bit of Scarlett if I'm feeling a bit indie and wistful.

bit heavy on the latino perhaps..variety, not??

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:21

Ms. can be married though. Ms. = Miss or Mrs.....and who is Sara Foster? Actually Lewis' bird is a favorite of mine. Lucky bleeder.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:26

there will be no tents RH ... just a nice cabin, an open fire and a bottle of wine

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:29

yup, sara foster + lewis' bird nicole 'pussycat doll' sherzinger works too.....

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:30

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:34

And your particular perversion very much in evidence in the chilled highland air.....

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 07 Nov 08 10:44

Jessica Alba
Halle Berry
Angelina Jolie
Eva Longoria
Scarlett Johansson
Brittany Murphy (marmz' mate????)
Sara Foster
Jessica Simpson

So which pair would you put in the tent ??

Halle & Scarlett for me...

Why can't they be all included under one big teepee? It is cruel to make somebody select just two.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 08 Nov 08 01:02

My future ex-wife.

She'll criticise my lifestyle choices and belittle my sexual performance, but I'll still love her above any other.

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 11 Nov 08 16:02

Sarah Palin has received her first job offer since failing in her bid to become vice-president of the United States -- to appear in a porno movie.

Florida-based porn director Cezar Capone has offered to pay Palin $2 million to appear in an adult film production.

Capone promises in an open letter on his website that the film would be distributed internationally, shot in high definition and feature a "beautiful mother recognized by all of America as well as the rest of the world -- the most desirable woman over 40."

To prove he's serious about the offer, Capone says he's prepared to hold the money in escrow immediately.

To sweeten the deal, Palin's husband Todd has been offered a co-starring role in the production, for which Capone would be "prepared to kick in an extra $100,000," and a new Arctic Cat snowmobile.

Palin hasn't publicly responded to the offer, which was sent to her administration office in Juneau, Alaska, on Nov. 6.

Hustler Magazine recently released a spoof Palin porn video titled Nailin' Paylin.
http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/story.html?id=ed624d36-eb16-4621-bef0-50ef4684c0fa

Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? - 13 Nov 08 06:09