Frying Muslims

Posted by: Polar Bear

Frying Muslims - 27 Apr 06 11:30

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/03/25/1143084048036.html

In today’s newspaper, a Muslim man is accused of plotting bombing attacks in Sydney.

He had persuaded his girlfriend to plant the bombs. He had persuaded her to convert form Christianity to Islam.

He is currently in Jail, because he is convicted of selling drugs in Sydney, and murdering a fellow drug dealer. He also admitted to murdering another man in a bar.

So:

1. He migrates here from some Islamic shithole.
2. He takes a Western GF (he would kill me for even looking at a Muslim girl, but has the arrogance to expect me to accept him dating a Western Girl).
3. He converts her from Christianity (He would kill me if I tried to convert a Muslim girl away from Islam).
4. He has plans to kill innocent Australians by bombing them.
5. He makes him money selling drugs to young Australians.
6. He has no problem murdering people.

I see this as typical of the absolute arrogance of Islam. Why do Muslims think non-Muslims are lower than animals? Why do they treat us so badly? How the fuck do we convince you to start treating us like equals?

And PLEASE don’t tell me this is just one bad apple, because Australia now has its jails full of these fucking arseholes, and there is a never ending queue of more of them trying to get in.

The sooner George W fries a few million Muslims with a bucket of instant sunshine the better! Then maybe they will show is some respect.

Re: Frying Muslims - 27 Apr 06 11:50

Man gets 22 years for murder of drug dealer
A 24-year-old has been sentenced to at least 17 years in jail for killing his drug trade co-worker at Auburn in 2000.

The judge has described the murder as a callous and cold-blooded crime.

Justice John Dowd said in sentencing 24-year-old Hassan Kalache he doubted there was a chance of serious rehabilitation while Kalache still uses drugs.

The judge described him as a poly-drug user, who said on the night he shot 25-year-old Wassim Shehade, he had taken heroin, rohypnol and LSD.

Justice Dowd said while this may have had a dis-inhibiting effect on him, its likely to have calmed him.

He said Kalache had showed a serious degree of violence and disregard for another's life, in shooting Mr Shehade five times.

The judge said Kalache was a threat to society and sentenced to him 22 years with a non-parole period of 17.

Re: Frying Muslims - 27 Apr 06 11:51

If Kalache is a product of Islam, then you really need to rethink the wohle idea.

Re: Frying Muslims - 27 Apr 06 12:07

and from todays newspaper ANOTHER lunatic Muldsim trying ot kill me...... (this is getting beyond a joke....)

Lodhi 'not planning terror attack'

Accused terrorist Faheem Khalid Lodhi was not a believer in violent jihad and never planned to "wage war" on his adopted home, a Sydney court has been told.

The 36-year-old Pakistani-born architect is on trial in the NSW Supreme Court, accused of plotting to bomb the national electricity system or Sydney defence sites.

His barrister, Phillip Boulten, SC, described the prosecution case as "a series of speculative theories" which his client rejected outright.

"These allegations are not true ... and the prosecution case is wrong," he said.

Lodhi is charged with collecting two maps of the Australian electricity grid and 38 aerial photographs of Holsworthy Army Base, Victoria Barracks and HMAS Penguin, where he had previously worked as an architect, in October 2003.

He also is charged with inquiring about buying chemicals capable of making explosives.

The prosecution, which must prove he was preparing for a terrorist act, alleges extremist material seized at Lodhi's home during ASIO raids indicated his cause was "violent jihad".

But Mr Boulten said his client did not own the Islamic fundamentalist material, which may have been inadvertently mixed up with his property.

The articles did not form part of Lodhi's "moral universe", Mr Boulten told the jury.

"He is not and was not ever motivated in life by any belief that involves violence, violent jihad, terror or terrorism," he said.

"He doesn't believe there is a cause to wage war on or in Australia.

"This is his country. He is an Australian citizen. This is where his home is. He is not a violent man."

Mr Boulten said Lodhi had legitimate business reasons for his actions.

He was considering establishing a business with family members, importing and exporting chemicals and electrical generators, the court was told.

"The accused was trying to find a way to add to his income. He was not embarking upon a preliminary plan to blow up some important piece of infrastructure," Mr Boulten said.

He added that the maps and photographs lacked detail, making them "next to useless to anybody who was seriously involved in a plot to blow something up".

The fourth charge against Lodhi is that he had 15 pages of notes, allegedly in his handwriting, containing recipes for explosives and poisons.

The prosecution described the notes as "a terrorism manual", but Lodhi's barrister dismissed them as "a kind of Boy's Own spy kit" with "the mark of Maxwell Smart about them".

Mr Boulten said the crown did not know precisely what Lodhi was allegedly planning "because there is just no evidence about it".

"Anything that ASIO thought ... might be suspicious was grabbed, seized and will be presented as evidence in this trial as evidence of a terrorist plot," he said.

"Faheem Lodhi was not and never has been involved in any terrorist-related activities."

The jury has heard that Lodhi had contact with Willie Brigitte before the Frenchman was deported, and would hear allegations that Brigitte trained with terrorist organisation Lashkar-e-Toiba in Pakistan.

But Mr Boulten warned jurors to be wary of the allegations because the witness who supplied them, Yong Ki Kwon, was a convicted criminal whose "powerful motive to lie" was a discounted US jail term.

The jury will hear evidence in closed court when the trial continues on Thursday before Justice Anthony Whealy.

© 2006 AAP

Re: Frying Muslims - 27 Apr 06 12:09

They ALWAYS say "I am not a violent man. But they are allowed to lie to Infidels, so a Mulsims word is not worth listening to....
Posted by: Magpie

Re: Frying Muslims - 27 Apr 06 13:04

Quote:
Originally posted by Sausage Master Polar Bear:
They ALWAYS say "I am not a violent man. But they are allowed to lie to Infidels, so a Mulsims word is not worth listening to....
I am a teacher, so my muslim kids got used to the straight down the line approach that I love. If they bullshitted me, I would make them sing a song in front of the class, or pushup's or get them to read a English book....just doing my part to remove bullshit from the world, and I kinda agree, The one thing I do listen to with my Muslim wife is... "Babe I horny"! shocked
Posted by: D'ruby

Re: Frying Muslims - 27 Apr 06 13:33

That's the shame, the religion told about peace and living in harmony but the people do the wrong things. They act like they're the god and have the right to kill innocent people.

Re: Frying Muslims - 27 Apr 06 13:42

Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
the religion told about peace and living in harmony
Even that is debatable....

The Koran is essential a book of war, the foundation or Islam lay in war, and it is spread via war.

I think Muslimns think we are stupid. They say Islam is about peace:

Then they push drugs onto out Children.
They rape and abuse our women.
They bomb and kill our people.

It is time the West replied in kind. "we are peace living Westerners - whoops those 300 atomic bombs in the Middle East were an accident!"

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 06:23

Quote:
Quote:
the religion told about peace and living in harmony
Even that is debatable....

The Koran is essential a book of war, the foundation or Islam lay in war, and it is spread via war.

I think Muslimns think we are stupid. They say Islam is about peace:

Then they push drugs onto out Children.
They rape and abuse our women.
They bomb and kill our people.

It is time the West replied in kind. "we are peace living Westerners - whoops those 300 atomic bombs in the Middle East were an accident!"
Yeah, human's suck and Big black and white birds rock, Polar Bears are pretty cool, and we love leopards!

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 06:41

Quote:
Originally posted by Magpie WtfaatlF?:
[ Polar Bears are pretty cool,
Actually bloody freezing..... smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 07:08

Have you guessed at what "Wtfaatlf" stands for yet??
Posted by: Dilli

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 07:29

Why the fuck are all the ladies frigid!

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 07:38

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf -HMFIC:
laugh very good, but no cigar! And ladies on jakchat frigid.....oh I very much doubt it.!

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 07:59

QUOTE]Even that is debatable....

I[/QB][/QUOTE]
And the Bible is simply a bunch of specially selected and edited stories, to confuse the masses. (It was the bloody Romans who are largely responsible as well!)

Did you know that Mary of Magdeline was actually a very wealthy person in her day, and she had lots of wealthy friends, and a husband, that some refer to Jesus.

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 08:15

I don’t think to confuse the masses, so much as to control them.

Society relies upon controlling its members. In the West we have replaced religion with three other “Gods”:

Capitalism/consumerism – the idea that you need a new car each year, the latest fashions, the latest gadgets etc. (plus of course the money to acquire them with).

Television (and other media) which sell false dreams to the population (In the cornflakes adverts everyone leaps out of bed smiling and happy. I stagger out looking like shit and vomit in the bathroom).

Democracy, which give us the illusion that we control our own destiny. We elect members who do what big business and public servants order them to do. (True democracy simply doesn’t work. We would all vote to remove speed limits, taxes, etc)

So the West is still sold a pack of lies in order to keep the general population under control, and keep them struggling for the unobtainable.

A thousand years ago in the West there was no democracy, no television and no money. Religion was used to control populations.

In Islamic countries there is little democracy, virtually no money and piss poor television. Hence the strength of Islam……

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 08:28

Quote:
I don’t think to confuse the masses, so much as to control them.

wink I think confusing the masses eventually amounts to control.... Think "Animal Farm"

Society relies upon controlling its members. In the West we have replaced religion with three other “Gods”:

Capitalism/consumerism – the idea that you need a new car each year, the latest fashions, the latest gadgets etc. (plus of course the money to acquire them with).

Television (and other media) which sell false dreams to the population (In the cornflakes adverts everyone leaps out of bed smiling and happy. I stagger out looking like shit and vomit in the bathroom).

Democracy, which give us the illusion that we control our own destiny. We elect members who do what big business and public servants order them to do. (True democracy simply doesn’t work. We would all vote to remove speed limits, taxes, etc)

wink Very true, explains George Bush

So the West is still sold a pack of lies in order to keep the general population under control, and keep them struggling for the unobtainable.

A thousand years ago in the West there was no democracy, no television and no money. Religion was used to control populations.

In Islamic countries there is little democracy, virtually no money and piss poor television. Hence the strength of Islam……
laugh How very true, especially the piss poor television, I will never forget that annoying kid on the washing powder ad screaming "putih, putih, putih" Or the really over the top crime shows, the 1001 variations of Indo idol/Dangdut bollocks. I am going to make a statement based on my experience of T.V. watchihng around the world. a large percentage of television is usually utter dross, except for the wonderful efforts of the British. Even here in NZ, we get every single crappy american sitcom going, it's like the people that buy the programmes are trying to assimilate all Kiwi's to America..... We've got the Aussies, and now our enemies are their enemies, lets have a crack at the Kiwi's. Will buy setting up my indovision when I return, it's hard enough trying to watch T.V. in a foreign language, never mind dealing with the fact that Indonesia drama is not even out of its nappies yet!

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 08:50

fully agree about the crap on TV. The thing is life is much more interesting, and more scary.

Young kids watch war movies – JugHead, Black Hawk Down. Next door lives an old guy who landed at Normandy on D day. They have an uncle who did two tours in Vietnam.

They watch romances, yet everyone has a romantic story (even Dilli).

Scratch the earth under your feet and you will find an amazing world.

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 09:14

(even Dilli)? No romance here my man.

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 09:20

Quote:
think your being shy dilli, bet you have had at least 1 romantic moment in your life, or at least you charmed your daughter's mother!

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 09:33

Moment of weakness!

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 09:38

Quote:
Dilli loves his Drilling Rig!! smile
Posted by: juminten

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 13:13

Quote:
What ladies?

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 13:16

Not what I hear.

I think some are far from frigid, especially with the guys on this site......

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 13:45

Goof man, what have you been up too?

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 13:47

Hmmmmmmm

The change of topic was as subtle as a piano falling from a 20 story apartment window….

Raw nerve there anyone…… smile smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 14:13

He he he, alright I admit it, I am two timing you with MT, I've got this thing about big cats. No pulling the fur over your eyes is there!

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 14:15

Thats it MT. Our marriage is OFF!!!!!!!

Im not having Dilli Dudes cast offs smile smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 14:20

I always lost in translation when you two talk confused
Posted by: KuKuKaChuModerator

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 14:22

Quote:

OK, Mr. PB. I am becoming increasingly concerned about your lack of respect towards the English language, and in particular, the absence of apostrophes in your writing. This is very poor form, and sets a truly bad example to the non-native speakers in this forum.

Correction follows:

That's it, MT. Our marriage is OFF!

I'm not having Dilli Dude's cast-offs smile smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 14:24

Oh kuku...I love you smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 14:27

Quote:
Oh kuku...I love you smile
Not here, babe. People are watching.

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 14:29

being a grammar cop is such a babe-magnet.

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 14:30

Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
Quote:

OK, Mr. PB. I am becoming increasingly concerned about your lack of respect towards the English language, and in particular, the absence of apostrophes in your writing. This is very poor form, and sets a truly bad example to the non-native speakers in this forum.

Correction follows:

That's it, MT. Our marriage is OFF!

I'm not having Dilli Dude's cast-offs smile smile
BAH!!!!!!!!!

What do Polar Bears know about astrophysics?

Waste of a key stroke when we could be Ayam Stroking.

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 14:35

BAH, just like batak people smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 15:02

ya, keras kepala, keras bersuara ... kayak beruang kutub utara wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 15:21

Nite smoochez for kuku!

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 16:42

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Stick your astrophysic where it fits smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 17:51

what a criminal waste of apostrophes ...

Re: Frying Muslims - 28 Apr 06 20:41

Frank Zappa

"And the crux of the biscuit is the Apostrophe"

Great Album!

Re: Frying Muslims - 29 Apr 06 09:33

What'the'fuck'you'all'on'about'

Apostles, useful if your "space bar" fucks up!

Re: Frying Muslims - 29 Apr 06 09:35

Fell of the wrong side of the iceberg this morning did we? How was your night? Pished and laid?

Re: Frying Muslims - 29 Apr 06 10:50

Yep.

Far too many beers,

far too few cute girls. Took home a cute but chubby flat chested thing from chang Mai.

Nipples looked like two nails sticking out of a door. She was fun, and up to anything (want to see the photos?)

Re: Frying Muslims - 29 Apr 06 11:24

LOL! PB...just wonder if you ever have sex when sober?

Re: Frying Muslims - 29 Apr 06 12:12

The only way he gets his dates back to his den is when they are both so drunk they think each other attractive.

Re: Frying Muslims - 29 Apr 06 12:41

Anyone look hot when you drunk smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 29 Apr 06 21:56

Where is the mirror when you need it!

Re: Frying Muslims - 29 Apr 06 22:24

Im sober now, and alone....

I am worried about Cherry.

no sex tonight.

Re: Frying Muslims - 29 Apr 06 22:27

i think cherry is ok ... she just needs/needed some attention wink either that, or she needs a good fuck!

Re: Frying Muslims - 29 Apr 06 22:45

Who doesn't. I am at home preparing a presentation to be delivered on Tuesday! Its a fucking Saturday night! Anyway PB does not need to worry, so far this week, between hand jobs, blow jobs, fat ones, skinny ones, big tits, no tits, he should be thankfull for the rest! - CUNT - Its ungrateful bears like you that give us all an inferiority complex! (Like fuck-we do)

Re: Frying Muslims - 30 Apr 06 20:02

Hey, a Bear has to live.

Sunday night and i all alone.
Posted by: Macan Tutul

Re: Frying Muslims - 30 Apr 06 21:13

Quote:
Hey, a Bear has to live.

Sunday night and i all alone.
PB, I wish I could help you but baby I can't coz' we already divorced and now I'm become a "Janda Kembang", oh life......... laugh

Re: Frying Muslims - 30 Apr 06 21:15

janda kembang??! ha! saya tak percaya!!

Re: Frying Muslims - 30 Apr 06 21:21

Quote:
Gak percaya? Buktinya I have a date now :p

Re: Frying Muslims - 30 Apr 06 21:26

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Quote:
Gak percaya? Buktinya I have a date now :p
oh i believe you have a date; i just don't believe the "kembang" bit ... wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 30 Apr 06 21:34

Hahaha, Mas you make not kuku....I'm still young and there a guy like me, does word Kembang was weird????

Re: Frying Muslims - 30 Apr 06 21:40

Quote:
Hahaha, Mas you make not kuku....I'm still young and there a guy like me, does word Kembang was weird????
well, it sounds funny because (to me) janda kembang means that you are still a virgin (not just a virgo!), although you may have been using it in the sense that you divorced your husband before consumating the marriage ...
Posted by: Lulu

Re: Frying Muslims - 30 Apr 06 21:41

Quote:
Kalau saya? Sudah percaya dong?! smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 30 Apr 06 21:45

Quote:
Originally posted by laluna:
Quote:
Kalau saya? Sudah percaya dong?! smile
kalau kamu saya *amat sangat* tidak percaya! smile

although you too are a virgo, you are definately not a kembang!!! wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 30 Apr 06 21:50

LOL! Tidak kembang tidak apa2, asal harum wanginya... smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 30 Apr 06 21:51

Quote:
Quote:
well, it sounds funny because (to me) janda kembang means that you are still a virgin (not just a virgo!), although you may have been using it in the sense that you divorced your husband before consumating the marriage ...
I'm a the real VIRGO, justru, yg gak virgin, habis cerai dr suami, tp dilirik orang, apa masih bukan namanya Janda Kembang? Lha kalau bkn virgin, trus waktu dia nikah sama suaminya ngapain? confused
Posted by: Jokie Jokie Girl

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 00:09

are you sure..my booy..are you really..janda kembang..? ohhh come on..dont ever west your times with a fucking guy.. wink
Posted by: cherry

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 11:01

Quote:

no sex tonight.
ahhh...PB, you don't have to worry about me...coz I'm nothig to you and you're nothing to me.. smile
I'm ok here..and everything was gonna changed.. frown
I hurt myself...and I hadn't forgiven myself.. frown
thanx you so much PB, even I'm not here anymore..I'll be missing you always..

love ya
Cherry

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 11:07

Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
Quote:

no sex tonight.
ahhh...PB, you don't have to worry about me...coz I'm nothig to you and you're nothing to me.. smile

love ya
Cherry
Where are you going Cherry, why are you not going to be here anymore? What has changed, what's up doll?

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 11:17

Quote:
i think cherry is ok ... she just needs/needed some attention wink either that, or she needs a good fuck!
smile i think cherry is ok ..how did you know that..I don't know you and you don't know me..
she just needs/needed some attention wink
Kuku, I don't need any attention from any guy, and I'm not the person that liked to seek attention.. smile if I must say yes..I'll say yes..if I must say no..I'll say no!
or she needs a good fuck!
yups..you're rigt, I need..really need your good fucking.. :p
one day I would like to invite you come to my appartment..

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 11:59

Quote:
Quote:

no sex tonight.

love ya
Cherry
You are my friend Cherry. Friends are all we have in life.... I look after mine.

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 13:33

Cherry, where are you going? We're all here for u as your friends smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 13:39

Quote:
Originally posted by Magpie:
Quote:
Quote:

no sex tonight.

love ya
Cherry
Where are you going Cherry, why are you not going to be here anymore? What has changed, what's up doll?
Where are you going Cherry,
I'm going to heaven..and let Dewi Fortuna take me home smile
why are you not going to be here anymore?
because..There're no internet access in the Dewi Fortuna's house.. smile
What has changed, what's up doll?
everything was gonna changed...my feeling, my spirit..and maybe myself..Suddenly I changed become whine and spoilt...Too sensitive...With the situation in my environment...
And in fact that really not myself...I hated!
I wanted to come back to myself actual...That the cheerful person, friendly and also keep fighting...

thanx you Magfie
love always
Cherry

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 13:56

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

no sex tonight.

love ya
Cherry
You are my friend Cherry. Friends are all we have in life.... I look after mine.
thanx you so much..PB, i just feel that I can do nothing in my life..and really..make me hopeless..
you know that..I prefer lost my guy..my boy friend than lost a job..
I really didn't care too much..if a guy hurt me because of love...if there's someone touch and bother me because of works..I will struggle!!!

once more..thanx you so much..even I don't know you..but I feel that you're here to helf me keep stand up! smile

love
cherry

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 14:00

Quote:
Cherry, where are you going? We're all here for u as your friends smile
thax you ruby..you're also my friends and thanx you so much guysss...

love
cherry

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 14:04

I think we all know about PB, the hot sausage and sweet sometimes smile
Posted by: Debby Scranton

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 18:41

Quote:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/03/25/1143084048036.html

In today’s newspaper, a Muslim man is accused of plotting bombing attacks in Sydney.

He had persuaded his girlfriend to plant the bombs. He had persuaded her to convert form Christianity to Islam.

He is currently in Jail, because he is convicted of selling drugs in Sydney, and murdering a fellow drug dealer. He also admitted to murdering another man in a bar.

So:

1. He migrates here from some Islamic shithole.
2. He takes a Western GF (he would kill me for even looking at a Muslim girl, but has the arrogance to expect me to accept him dating a Western Girl).
3. He converts her from Christianity (He would kill me if I tried to convert a Muslim girl away from Islam).
4. He has plans to kill innocent Australians by bombing them.
5. He makes him money selling drugs to young Australians.
6. He has no problem murdering people.

I see this as typical of the absolute arrogance of Islam. Why do Muslims think non-Muslims are lower than animals? Why do they treat us so badly? How the fuck do we convince you to start treating us like equals?

And PLEASE don’t tell me this is just one bad apple, because Australia now has its jails full of these fucking arseholes, and there is a never ending queue of more of them trying to get in.

The sooner George W fries a few million Muslims with a bucket of instant sunshine the better! Then maybe they will show is some respect.
Furry Bastard, You sure have a lot of opinions but I bet that is all you have. I knew guys like you when I was in the university and some f my older brothers friends were exactly like you. Always bragging about their sausage size but when the pants finally came down all they had was 2 inch mini snack. If you do not like your country's immigration policies why do you not do something to change them instead of posting some racial crap as above? I bet the only thing you can do is sit around and stroke your keyboard all day instead of standing up like a real man and doing something. You may have some of these virgins on here fooled but I know you.
Posted by: Ena

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 18:56

umm....
is this your ex wife PB???

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 19:49

Quote:
Originally posted by Debby Scranton:
Furry Bastard, You sure have a lot of opinions but I bet that is all you have. I knew guys like you when I was in the university and some f my older brothers friends were exactly like you. Always bragging about their sausage size but when the pants finally came down all they had was 2 inch mini snack. If you do not like your country's immigration policies why do you not do something to change them instead of posting some racial crap as above? I bet the only thing you can do is sit around and stroke your keyboard all day instead of standing up like a real man and doing something. You may have some of these virgins on here fooled but I know you.
bwahahahaa! laugh sock it to him, deb!

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 19:51

oh wow...PB..where are you?

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 20:14

he's scared debbie will beat him up wink
Posted by: g00f13

Re: Frying Muslims - 01 May 06 20:22

The seed that was planted many moons ago, now comes and bites PB in the bum.

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 04:18

[/qb][/QUOTE]Furry Bastard, You sure have a lot of opinions but I bet that is all you have. I knew guys like you when I was in the university and some f my older brothers friends were exactly like you. Always bragging about their sausage size but when the pants finally came down all they had was 2 inch mini snack. If you do not like your country's immigration policies why do you not do something to change them instead of posting some racial crap as above? I bet the only thing you can do is sit around and stroke your keyboard all day instead of standing up like a real man and doing something. You may have some of these virgins on here fooled but I know you. [/QB][/QUOTE]
But that's the thing, isn't it. This forum was setup to discuss opinions. That's what he is doing, but above and beyond that he is also posting news of interest to this site, being a shoulder for other people and generally being himself. Surely that's allowed on a forum?

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 06:47

To see light you must see darkness

To know goo you must know evil

To feel pleasure you must feel pain

To know happiness you must know sadness

To get sausaged, you must meet PB

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 07:04

Hi Debbie,

You may well be right, but let me respond....

1, I have shown my sausage on this site. I will do so again if you wish. Would you care to show your face/tits/ass/pussy? smile Or do you just snipe from behind the keyboard? It’s a simple rule in the PB world, put up or shut up!!!

2. You obviously have zero sense of humour, a series of bad experiences behind you, and total sexual frustration. We can help….. (Talk to Dilli) smile

3. You are probably jealous of Asian girls getting the guys. Not just the best ones, but the fat aging bald buffoons that you might pick up when they were drunk. I recommend cosmetic surgery. Get your eyes narrowed, cheekbones altered, sagging boobs “re-perted” etc. Change your name to Yu Fuk Me. Maybe you can get one. : smile smile smile

4. WRT my opinions on Islam, I suggest you use your time productively and chat to the Islamic inmates of Silverwater jail. Muslims account for 3% of Sydney population and 30% of the jail inmates…..

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 07:14

Incidentally Debbie,

My comments about Islam were not, and cannot be, “Racial Crap” as you put it.

Islam is a RELIGION you dumb bitch!!!!!!.

What the fuck did you read at University? Backside wiggling?

Furthermore, since when did telling the truth become taboo? I gave factual details about tow men, both Islamic, who were planning terrorism in my city. If you want to dispute that get off your big fat ass and make some valid counter points. Don’t just sit there spouting like an aging hag.

It is NOT racist to tell the truth, although in your crappy little politically correct mind you think so.

And - welcome to the forum.

(PB opinions do not necessarily represent those of the rest of the iceberg)

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 07:14

Dear PB,

I still love you and your sausage is the greatest in jakchat smile

And I am not fool virgin like Debbie said wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 07:23

Dont tell me lies Ruby, I know you are still a vitgin (for this week) smile

Take me to your jungle before these bad western women get me.... smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 07:30

Hey, I am smart virgin, not fool one like she said :p

How do u know it's western woman? Come here to my jungle, always welcome for the sausage smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 07:38

Quote:
Incidentally Debbie,

My comments about Islam were not, and cannot be, “Racial Crap” as you put it.

Islam is a RELIGION you dumb bitch!!!!!!.

What the fuck did you read at University? Backside wiggling?

Furthermore, since when did telling the truth become taboo? I gave factual details about tow men, both Islamic, who were planning terrorism in my city. If you want to dispute that get off your big fat ass and make some valid counter points. Don’t just sit there spouting like an aging hag.

It is NOT racist to tell the truth, although in your crappy little politically correct mind you think so.

And - welcome to the forum.

(PB opinions do not necessarily represent those of the rest of the iceberg)
Calming thoughts for you sir, calming thoughts. Remember anybody can attempt to bring somebodies character in to disripute via the internet, however those people would find it very hard to do it to your face. Your respected here (generally). She is someone new, who's first message insulted our PB, she ain't gonna find it easy to make friends here.

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 08:02

No, it isn’t an attack on Debbie (or at least was not intended to be) but upon political correctness that is strangling thought in the West.

I stand by my comments. Islam in a religion, not a race. (Judaism manages to be both, but lets pass over that one).

Even if my comments were of a racial nature, rather than religious, they would still be valid. You do not have to keep silent about the truth just because one minority may be offended. I would rather have had a post from an Imam telling me why these two men wish to bomb Sydney, than a post from someone saying that I should not talk about their desire to bomb Sydney.

The sad fact is I admire these two men more than the people who tell me I should not talk about them because it is “racist crap”…

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 08:10

I was talking about Debbie attacking you!

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 08:13

and the only crap I here you talking about here is about s....e.....x.....and long may it continue.

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 08:16

Quote:
How do u know it's western woman? Come here to my jungle, always welcome for the sausage smile
Western women think and act like that. They tend to be opinionated, pushy, rude, and sit alone in bars. The entire tone of the post said “I am a Western woman, I am single, I am sexually frustrated, I have a huge chip on my shoulder because Bules keep shagging Ayams rather than marry me”.

Go to any singles club or pick up bar in Sydney and you will see a thousand such girls. They have sagging boops in low cut tops. They have spam legs (white, lots of veins, ugly). They look tired – like a well worn sofa. They wear too much makeup.

If you go near one they turn defensive: “What are you looking at. If you think I am having sex with you tonight you are wrong”.

If they are married their husbands keep shagging other girls.

I feel sorry for girls like this.

But I keep well away from them.

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 08:21

Quote:
Originally posted by Ena:
umm....
My ex wife is a TOTAL BITCH.

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 08:27

You can also guess that she is a westerner because of her use of "knew", "were exactly like you" and "when the pants finally came down". Usually indo's have a little trouble with past, present etc and "when the pants finally came down", Well this is a colloqiual phrase, that has been changed, and it's very unlikley that a person not living a large part of the life in an english speaking country could use it successfully.

English Lesson over.

The Magpie

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 08:28

Quote:
Quote:
umm....
Is she watching Jakchat? Got the feeling that last message was specifically for her viewing pleasure!

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 09:51

Quote:
Quote:
umm....
PB (left), Debbie (right)

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 11:30

Huh, I will set up computer in the kitchen :p

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 11:37

do they have kitchens in the jungle? i thought you just had a wood fire on the ground, with some big black pots for boiling people.

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 13:09

No, I don't have it and I don't like it :p

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 14:04

We could have a warm spa together honey....

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 14:06

I love spa for two!

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 14:43

We could play "where is the soap?"

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 18:56

Quote:
If they are married their husbands keep shagging other girls.

I feel sorry for girls like this.

But I keep well away from them. [/QB]
Does you're one kind of man like that????

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 19:04

yeah..commonly, guys like this MT, after he got what he want.;)and then says..go..go..now..and back to the kitchen..
Dasarnya laki-laki itu EGOISSSS..don't ever trust themmm.trust jokgirl only wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 19:13

Quote:
Originally posted by jokgirl:
yeah..commonly, guys like this MT, after he got what he want.;)and then says..go..go..now..and back to the kitchen..
Dasarnya laki-laki itu EGOISSSS..don't ever trust themmm.trust jokgirl only wink
Maybe for some bad guy like that, but I still believe there would be a man whos not like that, and PB.....he's a nice guy I think just sometime he had troubles so he act so bad...

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 19:26

Cmon now not all westy-n women are hags-I get MY trakkies from Tarjaih!They sell support bras there too -choice bro!! LOL.
But yeah, I know the type of woman you are picturing pb.Why do some people wear those tops when they have the most damaged decolletage?
And muffin top sequin land---aiyiyiyi.
Stylin!
Personnally I think over revealing clothes look wrong after 25 yrs-particularly at the supermarket LOL. Its ok for nightime things, but you have to be honest about what will flatter , not the opposite.
Stylin!
But dont take advice from me-Im the chick who hasnt worn high heels for ages because my husband is same height as me ...

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 19:44

Quote:
[/QB]
But that's the thing, isn't it. This forum was setup to discuss opinions. That's what he is doing, but above and beyond that he is also posting news of interest to this site, being a shoulder for other people and generally being himself. Surely that's allowed on a forum? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes true it is forum but this furry rat dog thinks it is his own little fantasyland where he can come on here and talk shit about anyone or anything and he does not answer to anyone. He sits there and strokes his keyboard and this is how he gets off, running down the muslims. If he feels so strongly about it why does he not go down to his local mosque and let his opinion be known how he feels aobut those "visitors" to "his" country? I mean this guy and a few others on this forum are so caught up in sticking it to me they charge me with being single and a hard up white skinned woman. I am white skinned, christian Amercian to be exact but married to a wonderful man with 2 kids, if any of you would bother to read my profile, you would know this. And as far as his sex life is concerned, as a woman who has been around before I got married, I will stick with my original opinion, he is a little boy who does not get much pussy and what he does get, he pays for and the rest is just fantasy land for him, he is probably a little short 250 lbs of shit bag dynamite but with a 2 inch fuse.

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 19:45

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe for some bad guy like that, but I still believe there would be a man whos not like that, and PB.....he's a nice guy I think just sometime he had troubles so he act so bad...
you're rite my booby..just some of them.. smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 20:20

Quote:
[Yes true it is forum but this furry rat dog thinks it is his own little fantasyland where he can come on here and talk shit about anyone or anything and he does not answer to anyone. He sits there and strokes his keyboard and this is how he gets off, running down the muslims. If he feels so strongly about it why does he not go down to his local mosque and let his opinion be known how he feels aobut those "visitors" to "his" country? I mean this guy and a few others on this forum are so caught up in sticking it to me they charge me with being single and a hard up white skinned woman. I am white skinned, christian Amercian to be exact but married to a wonderful man with 2 kids, if any of you would bother to read my profile, you would know this. And as far as his sex life is concerned, as a woman who has been around before I got married, I will stick with my original opinion, he is a little boy who does not get much pussy and what he does get, he pays for and the rest is just fantasy land for him, he is probably a little short 250 lbs of shit bag dynamite but with a 2 inch fuse.
1. Christian American is a REAL WORRY, think religious fanatic...

2. Fantasy land..... Like US politics? Like US Chrtisitanity?

3. My Army ID says I am 177 tall, I weigh myself today and i weigh 75kg. I can email you a photo of my "pecker" if you want to see its length.

4. i amswer to higher authorities than some Yankee housewife - the rest of the girls on this site for a start.

5. Furry Rat Dog.... Nice of you to say so.

Its nice to hear from you Debbie. Tell me, why exactly did your country invade Iraq.... Or was it a coalition of Oil Barrons and Religious Lunatics who run the show over there......

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 20:22

Incidentally Debbie, do you REALLY think Islam is a race??????????

Or are you just stupid? (Bloody USA Degree Mills again. PhDs, half price today smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 20:24

Quote:
Cmon now not all westy-n women are hags-I get MY trakkies from Tarjaih!They sell support bras there too -choice bro!! LOL.
But yeah, I know the type of woman you are picturing pb.Why do some people wear those tops when they have the most damaged decolletage?
And muffin top sequin land---aiyiyiyi.
Stylin!
Personnally I think over revealing clothes look wrong after 25 yrs-particularly at the supermarket LOL. Its ok for nightime things, but you have to be honest about what will flatter , not the opposite.
Stylin!
But dont take advice from me-Im the chick who hasnt worn high heels for ages because my husband is same height as me ...
I can stand Western women looking like a bag of shit. I can handle the droopy tits, flabby Ass and beer belly.

What I cannot handle is the attitude. Debbie fits straight into the mould.......

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 20:27

Quote:
he is probably a little short 250 lbs of shit bag dynamite but with a 2 inch fuse.
hehehe ... i think debbie's done this before ...

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 20:30

And I have shagged droopy breasted, flabby Assed, beer bellied middle age slappers` with a bad attitude.

you need to be very drunk.

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 21:40

That's it? Where is that Debby?

Where are they now? Fighting behind the scenes?

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 21:44

nah, they're probably organising reinforcements ... i wish they'd hurry up and get on with it. i wanna see blood!

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 22:08

Quote:
And I have shagged droopy breasted, flabby Assed, beer bellied middle age slappers` with a bad attitude.

As I said you little rat are in fantasy land, how much do you spend each month on hookers and whores? I mean if you are such a catch, at least the man you describe yourself to be then why have you not been swept off of your feet by a rich Asian girl who has fallen madly in love with your ass? What, all the girls there have recently gotten an up to date prescription for their glasses? They can see the same thing I see, a short little bag of shit with a 2 inch dick. Now why is it you do not go down to the local mosque and make your views known about those visitors to your country?

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 22:15

See what happens when one leaves for a couple of days! Place goes to rack and ruin!

Re: Frying Muslims - 02 May 06 22:40

Hey Dilli, where have you been?

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 04:12

Quote:
Quote:
But that's the thing, isn't it. This forum was setup to discuss opinions. That's what he is doing, but above and beyond that he is also posting news of interest to this site, being a shoulder for other people and generally being himself. Surely that's allowed on a forum? [/QB]
Yes true it is forum but this furry rat dog thinks it is his own little fantasyland where he can come on here and talk shit about anyone or anything and he does not answer to anyone. He sits there and strokes his keyboard and this is how he gets off, running down the muslims. If he feels so strongly about it why does he not go down to his local mosque and let his opinion be known how he feels aobut those "visitors" to "his" country? I mean this guy and a few others on this forum are so caught up in sticking it to me they charge me with being single and a hard up white skinned woman. I am white skinned, christian Amercian to be exact but married to a wonderful man with 2 kids, if any of you would bother to read my profile, you would know this. And as far as his sex life is concerned, as a woman who has been around before I got married, I will stick with my original opinion, he is a little boy who does not get much pussy and what he does get, he pays for and the rest is just fantasy land for him, he is probably a little short 250 lbs of shit bag dynamite but with a 2 inch fuse. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Strong words for a christian, but then again, and out of interest do you know him? You certainly give the impression you do. If you do, fair enough, say this all to his face. If you dont, that means all you know about him, is what he posts here...and a wise man once said "take everything you read on the internet with a pinch of salt".

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 04:22

Quote:
Quote:

As I said you little rat are in fantasy land, how much do you spend each month on hookers and whores? I mean if you are such a catch, at least the man you describe yourself to be then why have you not been swept off of your feet by a rich Asian girl who has fallen madly in love with your ass? What, all the girls there have recently gotten an up to date prescription for their glasses? They can see the same thing I see, a short little bag of shit with a 2 inch dick. Now why is it you do not go down to the local mosque and make your views known about those visitors to your country?
Excellent, we have progressed to to defimation of character.....what next, Libel? I can here the sounds of lawyer's footsteps hurrying towards a new customer.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 06:55

Debbie,

You still don’t answer my simple question: Why did you think commenting upon Islam was racist? What University did you go to, and what did you do there? (Incidentally, have you ever lived in an Islamic country?)

WRT hookers and whores. If you ever visit Indonesia (or most of Asia) you would find that prostitution is endemic, however it has a totally different concept and meaning. I cannot be bothered to explain. Suffice to say

• I have not paid in years, thus my monthly expenditure on hookers is $0.)
• All men pay in one way or another (I guess a night out with a girl costs me $200+ when you task into account taxis, dinner, drinks, etc)
• Your husband is paying one hell of a price for you….

I did fall head over heels with a Chinese girl. Unfortunately she was bipolar Schizophrenic. I loved her with all of my heart, until I could no longer live with her, or look after her. She needed professional help. She made several attempt to kill me. I regret letting her go every single minute of every single day of my life. I have not remarried, or entered into a serious relationship, because I still hope that one day she will come back into my life.

And now you can all fuck off, I am going to a bar to think about Bai Li.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 07:38

Oh dear PB, wonder how can a bear can fall in love, if she loves you she will be back to you, until then I am here for you smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 07:52

Quote:
Debbie,

I did fall head over heels with a Chinese girl. Unfortunately she was bipolar Schizophrenic. I loved her with all of my heart, until I could no longer live with her, or look after her. She needed professional help. She made several attempt to kill me. I regret letting her go every single minute of every single day of my life. I have not remarried, or entered into a serious relationship, because I still hope that one day she will come back into my life.
PB, you have just touched a heart string here. Have experience (lots)with Bipolar. Interested in bipolar Schizophrenic because the two do get misdiagnosed for each other frequently, due to the very fine line that seperates them. Always wondered if you could be both at the same time.
I am hoping that she re-enters you life as a happy functional person, she deserves it, and if you live with her and support and love her, I wish you all the happiness in the world. A little understanding goes a long way for those dealing with Mental health. You have just reinstated a little faith in the human race for me!
Crazy love (as me and the wife call it, is hard and difficult, but man the rewards are worth it).

All the best sir

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 08:48

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
See what happens when one leaves for a couple of days! Place goes to rack and ruin!
yeah you've missed heaps. actually, you may not have appreciated the threads that cast nasturtiums upon the scottish race, so i deleted them before you could read them. but now debbie is threatening the very fabric of the jakchat universe, so we could well be on the slippery slope to oblivion.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 08:56

Quote:
Yes true it is forum but this furry rat dog thinks it is his own little fantasyland where he can come on here and talk shit about anyone or anything and he does not answer to anyone. He sits there and strokes his keyboard and this is how he gets off, running down the muslims. If he feels so strongly about it why does he not go down to his local mosque and let his opinion be known how he feels aobut those "visitors" to "his" country? I mean this guy and a few others on this forum are so caught up in sticking it to me they charge me with being single and a hard up white skinned woman. I am white skinned, christian Amercian to be exact but married to a wonderful man with 2 kids, if any of you would bother to read my profile, you would know this. And as far as his sex life is concerned, as a woman who has been around before I got married, I will stick with my original opinion, he is a little boy who does not get much pussy and what he does get, he pays for and the rest is just fantasy land for him, he is probably a little short 250 lbs of shit bag dynamite but with a 2 inch fuse.
have you ever thought about *why* people like PB have the views they do? remembering that he is by no means alone.

of course, you could just say that he was a complete shithead moron who wouldn't have a fucking clue about anything. but that's too easy, isn't it?

people feel the way they do for a reason. some of those reasons may well be irrational, others can be perfectly rational.

there is a real problem at the moment in australia -- especially sydney, it seems -- with recent immigrants from the middle east who cannot, or will not, integrate into mainstream australian society. this is the basis of the problem, and part of the basis of many australian's hostility towards arabs and islam at this moment in time.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 09:21

Tak kenal maka tak sayang... wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 09:57

atau semakin kenal semakin tidak sayang wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 10:02

There was a debate on tele here in Oz about a week or more ago on the SBS network. The theme of the debate was "What's constitute Australian values."

It was a very lively and interesting debate. I wish I taped it and send a copy to the honourable Mrs. Debbie Scranton. The attendees were from all walks of life, a plethora of religious background, and non-religous people for that matter.

Now the interesting thing that I observed during the debate was that the orthodox muslim attendees just did not get it. They just had one plan and only one plan in mind that was to not assimilate/integrate/whatever else you want to call it with their new local environment/society/surroundings. Their only plan seemed to be trying to spread their brand of Islam to their new surroundings. Now on the other hand other religious groups including the more moderate Muslims were happy to integrate into their new surroundings and happy to acknowledge that Australia is now their home. And they're happy to uphold the rule of laws of their new country. And eager to embrace the Australian values while still keeping their cultural roots.

Fact be known that I am not white Australian. I came to this country as an immigrant from Indonesia.

The honourable Mrs. Debbie Scranton, the points that PB made were true. That is what is happening here in Australia. And on this chat forums everyone is entitled to their opinions, but no one is entitled to attack the individuals.

That's my 2 cents worth for the day.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 11:53

For what its worth:

Australia is a true multicultural society, and I am truly multicultural. I enjoy the foods, the traditions, the lifestyles. I know it sounds crass but its true. It makes my life more interesting. (The other day I took out a Chinese girl, and she told me she had eaten Dogs and cats. We had a long conversation about food, and what constitutes a socially acceptable potential dinner. I wish a cannibal had been present to air their viewpoint).

I accept and encourage everyone to live the life they want PROVIDED it doesn’t fuck up anyone else’s. Religion, eating habits, lifestyles, anything.

HOWEVER:

1) The gentlemen I mentioned were making serious plans to kill people. I don’t give a fuck about why, suffice to say anyone who arrives here as a migrant and then plans to blow people up can fuck off home. This isn’t racist. It isn’t monoculturalist. ITS COMMON FUCKING SENSE!!!!!!

2) The principle problem that I see with ANY religion is that followers off it always seem to think that they know better than I do, and have the right to force their fucking crap onto me. In an online argument on another site (where I was actually defending Islam) some fucking US Christian said “Oh I will pray for you” – like I had no knowledge of religion and needed help. I STRONGLY object to Christianity fucking up my life – bars shut on Good Friday, no live music on Christmas day, are all religious impositions enforced upon all members of society. Now we have Islam with another set of values, and just as determined to make me obey them.

3) Sadly, they imposition of these Islamic values is actually working. Single girls dare not go to most beaches because gangs of Middle Eastern Muslims harass them. “Hey Slut, you wanna my cock Bitch” etc. Walking through Sydney late at night is now like a stroll through Beirut in 82. Middle Eastern Muslim men congregate on street corners causing trouble. (MOST came from the Bekka Valley, which is a lawless part of Lebanon, but now Pakistani and Iraqi men are joining them. Even I think trice about going out because most of these fucking tools are carrying guns and roam in large gangs. Sydney is in DEEP SHIT, even though no one is as yet admitting it.

4) Some simple TRUE “achievements” by Middle Eastern Muslims in the last few years. During a protest against the Gulf War they smashed the antique stained glass windows of St Andrews Cathedral. Several Islam rape gangs have been out picking up Australian Western girls and gang raping them. Police estimates are that over FIVE HUNDRED girls have been gang raped by Muslims in Sydney since 200. Two Algerian Muslims are awaiting sentencing for drink spike raping of a number of Asian backpackers. An estimated 80% of drug dealing in Sydney is organised by Muslims.

So Debbie, you think its ok for them to smash up Cathedrals, gang rape girls, drink spike girls, sell drugs to young Australians, plan to force everyone to Islam, and blow up anyone who doesn’t convert? But you take me to task for saying so…

You Debbie, are a first class asshole.[censored wink ]

P. Bear. B. Eng (mech) B. Marketing, B. Man. Grad Dip Corp. Man. MBA

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 12:05

Quote:
Quote:
Debbie,

PB, you have just touched a heart string here. Have experience (lots)with Bipolar. Interested in bipolar Schizophrenic because the two do get misdiagnosed for each other frequently, due to the very fine line that seperates them. Always wondered if you could be both at the same time.
I am hoping that she re-enters you life as a happy functional person, she deserves it, and if you live with her and support and love her, I wish you all the happiness in the world. A little understanding goes a long way for those dealing with Mental health. You have just reinstated a little faith in the human race for me!
Crazy love (as me and the wife call it, is hard and difficult, but man the rewards are worth it).

All the best sir
PB, please respond to this.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 12:42

Why did you edit out the suggested violence KuKu?

That is EXACTLY what the people Debbie is defending are proposing to do to me....

They want to kill me, blow up my friends.

I want to see Debbie in some serious pain. The world is full of well meaning idiots like Debbie, who cannot shut up, but who cannot stand up when it is needed.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 12:46

Magpie, I don’t like to talk about Bai Li, because it hurts me. I let her down, I should have tried harder for her.

It was not a good time in my life. I am ashamed that I didn’t try

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 12:50

Quote:
because it was suggested violence, that's why! wink jakchat.com is domiciled on a server in Austin, Texas, thus subject to the laws of that location. specific threats of violence against a person could be construed as a violation of the law, and could lead to jakchat.com being shut down. which would be a hassle, frankly.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 12:58

Quote:
Magpie, I don’t like to talk about Bai Li, because it hurts me. I let her down, I should have tried harder for her.

It was not a good time in my life. I am ashamed that I didn’t try
my first wife came down with schizophrenia. she sort of got over it after a year, but it completely freaked me out, and she was never really the same again. far more women than men are affected by this disease, and i've seen theories that it could be precipitated by male partners! wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 13:17

I don't know about schizo things, always have nice people around me smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 13:21

Quote:
Ruby, just because you are schizophrenic, does not mean you are not a nice person, your just not always you. Please be patient with anyone that ever tells you this type of personal information, they are looking for kindness, understanding, support, friendship and love. What they usually get is called "crazy bastard" and everybody wants them out of the lives as soon as possible. In fact with all of the stuff I mentioned above, you can help them progress a lot quicker than avoiding them because you dont understand them.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 13:22

Quote:
but even nice people can get schizofrenia ... and there's nothing much that friends and family can do to help. or should i say, you think you can help, but it's completely ineffective. schizofrenia is a frightening disease.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 13:23

Ha? U said I am schizo???

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 13:28

Damn about the violence thing.....

The illness scared me. It was complex, partly an illness partly because of something in her past. Most people actually have the basics of it, but because they have a normal upbringing they can contol it. Bai Li was orphaned by the so called "cultural revolution" and it ruined her life, and her mind and its powers of reason. She had no firm points, non of lifes accepted standrards and values, to allow her fight against its onset. I tried hard to give her a normal life. I failed.

He poor wrecked life is one reason why I fight against any form of fanatacisn.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 13:48

Ruby,

Schizophrenia is a complex illness. It takes many forms. Depression delusions, hallucinations etc. The classic symptoms that we all know is the “hearing voices” or believing in something that does not exist. But it can be as simple as being depressed for no reason, or just having a firm idea or obsession about something.

There is no one simple cause – essentially it is when the brain goes into overdrive, and gets confused. It is often attributed to a chemical imbalance in the brain, and can be controlled (but not cured) by drugs. PMT is a form of Schizophrenia, albeit in a mild form. A chemical imbalance during menstration causes a change in mental states.

EVEYONE suffers with it. We all have strange ideas, think strange thoughts. Many children have imaginary friends. Many people have the feeling that everyone is picking on them etc. It has different levels of effect, and different types of effect.

Our normal upbringing in a close society with firm values and standards helps us to control these wild brain patterns and ideas. But if we don’t have those firm points to fight it with, it can take control and grow. This is why drug addicts and alcoholics are often schizophrenic, and why people with unusual upbringings (trauma etc) often succumb to its effects.

But take note. I have it, you have it, Kuku has it, Dilli has it. We have learned to reason against it ands control it. Some people don’t have the skills or the experience to do so.

Bipolar is when a mid swings from one state to another. Hyper active bouncy fun loving, to manic depressive is the most common, although there are other forms.

Bipolar schizophrenia is very complex, since the two illnesses can mask each other and can have similar diagnosis. The effect is wild mood swings, with irrational behaviour. It is commonly the cause of violence.
Posted by: hanabi

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 14:19

Quote:

PB, sorry to hear that. It's hard to say that life takes a perfect shape, but perhaps that's the best and the most beautiful one with all serendipity and destiny. Live it with no regret and believe that lovers can't be separated. "Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along." --Rumi.

Well, you may think that that's bollock wink I wish I had something nicer to say, but I don't. Good luck!

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 14:52

Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
Quote:

PB, sorry to hear that. It's hard to say that life takes a perfect shape, but perhaps that's the best and the most beautiful one with all serendipity and destiny. Live it with no regret and believe that lovers can't be separated. "Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along." --Rumi.

Well, you may think that that's bollock wink I wish I had something nicer to say, but I don't. Good luck!
No, I understand. It was fate that I met this girl, and I know that I will meet her again sometime in the future. When I met her she really needed a stable influence in her life and I provided that (I really am a stable sort of guy despite what you all think).

At some time in the distant future fate will deal its hand again an I will meet her again.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 15:02

If u had the second chance, will you stay with her and marry her?

I heard marriage can offer stable environment.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 15:54

PB, I'm really sorry to hear about this woman of your life. It must be very hard on you both.

I really do understand about traumatic childhood and abnormal upbringing can be reason for the dissease and have great impact on someone life; since my childhood is not a very great experience also. If people often say how nice being child again, I won't be one of them.

Also, I'd been in that situation years ago. I got a phone call from a mental hospital very early in the morning, because some one close to me got put into it. Police brought her into the hospital, she got suspected for going to do some harms to others. Now, if I got reminded about that day it makes me feel sad. Even though our friendship is broken up, I still feel I should do more than I did to help her last time.

Some traumatic childs could life normally later, out survived it. However most of them are not. From what I learn and read, and now I'm getting proved of it, the ones that can live normally despite their traumatic childhood, is the ones that has at least one stable grown up who close to them. Someone that they look up to and giving them support. As for me, I have my fourteen years older brother who help me went through the hard times.
About few days ago, I read something about the genes which could explain why some of them could overcome it, and some are not.

I don't know about the genes. However, you are right about she should have some one close who is strong and stable for her. It could be a great help. Do that when you two meet again. Be her strength, her courage, her everything.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 16:09

Quote:

I don't think merely getting married could offer solution to this kind of problem. Real prove? Me!!!
The important thing is having someone who is really stable, strong, mature, wise, understand about the whole situation, her condition; and the most important thing is great love. The one that she could trust and strongly convince by all her heart that he wouldn't do anything to harm or causing any pain out of his intention.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 18:04

My best friend has bipolar . She is currently in hospital because she went manic a couple of weeks ago thinking she was a black magic woman. Her partner is schizophrenic( they met in hospital) and he actually has stabilised her more than her ex husband did( she used to be in hospital at least 5 times a year-now averaging 2- and he was a massive dope smoker ecstacy taking wanker)
She says when she is in her manic phase she has some schizophrenic tendencies( auditory hallucinations/communing with radio waves etc) but for the most part she says she enjoys the onset of the mania-except that it has such a down side and the drugs ( medication) she takes make her almost comatose.Luckily she is not particularly depressive , and when she is well she holds down a show room job and is beautiful, intelligent, very artistic and funny. She often gets told she looks like Lisa marie presley crossed with angelina jolie.
I think she has been more succesful than other friends, even though she will never be financially rich, because she is strong as hell facing and living with this illness.
She was born in new guineau( she is australian as in white-her parents were expats there) and when her mum was pregnant with her she had really bad dengue fever. They believe this is what created her condition, but there isnt really any proof of this.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 18:22

Quote:
Debbie,

You still don’t answer my simple question: Why did you think commenting upon Islam was racist? What University did you go to, and what did you do there? (Incidentally, have you ever lived in an Islamic country?)

WRT hookers and whores. If you ever visit Indonesia (or most of Asia) you would find that prostitution is endemic, however it has a totally different concept and meaning. I cannot be bothered to explain. Suffice to say

• I have not paid in years, thus my monthly expenditure on hookers is $0.)
• All men pay in one way or another (I guess a night out with a girl costs me $200+ when you task into account taxis, dinner, drinks, etc)
• Your husband is paying one hell of a price for you….

Oh what a sad little story rat dog, I was right, you do live in a fantasy land, you are sitting there stroking your keyboard with 1 hand and your 2 inch cock with the other hoping someone will feel sorry for you. Life is tough little boy, if the story is true then I well suspect that it is as well true what Kuku has said, that reports he has read suggest that the male partner had driven the woman to this condition. I know if you I was physically around you for more than 5 minutes I would as well try what your chinese gf in your imagination tried. Now since you talk so tough here with your keyboard in 1 hand and your little dick in the other why don't you grow a set of balls and go down to the mosque or even the city council and tell them how you feel about all of these muslims in "your" country? Why not if your attitude would not be construded as a racist attitude. Why not? Too scared to go down there and talk about this in public without the security of being hidden by the net and holding on to your security blanket (in your case your little 2 inch dick).

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 18:51

Oh wow, again???

Debbie, why don't we just talk about fun, humor and silly things, life is sux enough smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 18:52

Quote:

That is EXACTLY what the people Debbie is defending are proposing to do to me....

They want to kill me, blow up my friends.

I want to see Debbie in some serious pain. The world is full of well meaning idiots like Debbie, who cannot shut up, but who cannot stand up when it is needed.
You are talking about me standing up? Now that is some real fantasy talking there, lets refresh, I am a married woman with kids living in JAKARTA, YOU - Rat Dog, are located in the hotbed of all these subversives (in the thick of things as we would put it) and you want me to STAND UP? So if all of this is taking place in your backyard then go...go and to quote you, go "Standup when it is needed" Come on little rat dog, Stand up when it is needed. Or stop talking all that shit you let dribble off your fingertips. Now after you pull your little head out of fantasy land why don't you try to figure out what you can do down there in Sydney to help fix the problem instead of just hiding behind your keyboard and your little 2 inch dick.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 18:57

Debby why are you so cranky?

I also concur with what Goof and PB have said about muslims( extreme) in australia. I also used to teach in an islamic school( infants) in south west sydney, and do know that many in that community DO NOT want to assimilate.The only reason I was employed there is that they needed a non-muslim to be in employ to retain their accreditation and government funding ( at that time -systems different now).I had the BEST experience in that job, and learnt a lot, as well as it being a good exposure for me before we moved to indo. These were very religious people, and more than 40% of all class time was dedicated to the hadiths or the koran verse learning.
There IS a lot of guns , particularly with lebanese-and actually one of them ( who I used to work for in a nightclub years ago) is now a leader of a bikie gang.Obviously they have left religion far behind in any real sense.
I also have friends who are muslim( not only indonesian) and they say exactly the same thing as PB-they are embarrased that there are members in their communities who make it much harder for them to undo all the stereotyping-whether they are wearing hijab or are unveiled.
In the middle east lebanese are looked up to as being fashionable and progressive-they have all the popular stars-nancy ajram etc etc.
It just hasnt happened in southern hemisphere yet.In time things will change.
My husband got in taxi and the driver asked him where he was from-so he said indo, and the driver assumed my husband was muslim, and began telling him how revolting the infidels in this country are, how it is good if " we" take their money and fuck their women, and eventually muslims would overpopulate.This is not a made up dream -these things ARE occuring, and it is as Kuku says, at this point in time in sydney we face these conditions.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 18:58

Quote:
Oh wow, again???

Debbie, why don't we just talk about fun, humor and silly things, life is sux enough smile
Rubyenda personally I think that some of you do a little too much of that now, that is why some of this country is in the mess it is in. With my wonderful husband, my 2 adorable kids, nothing much about my life suxs, except when his mother comes to visit.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 19:01

Quote:
Debby why are you so cranky?

I also concur with what Goof and PB have said about muslims( extreme) in australia. I also used to teach in an islamic school( infants) in south west sydney, and do know that many in that community DO NOT want to assimilate.The only reason I was employed there is that they needed a non-muslim to be in employ to retain their accreditation and government funding ( at that time -systems different now).I had the BEST experience in that job, and learnt a lot, as well as it being a good exposure for me before we moved to indo. These were very religious people, and more than 40% of all class time was dedicated to the hadiths or the koran verse learning.
There IS a lot of guns , particularly with lebanese-and actually one of them ( who I used to work for in a nightclub years ago) is now a leader of a bikie gang.Obviously they have left religion far behind in any real sense.
I also have friends who are muslim( not only indonesian) and they say exactly the same thing as PB-they are embarrased that there are members in their communities who make it much harder for them to undo all the stereotyping-whether they are wearing hijab or are unveiled.
In the middle east lebanese are looked up to as being fashionable and progressive-they have all the popular stars-nancy ajram etc etc.
It just hasnt happened in southern hemisphere yet.In time things will change.
My husband got in taxi and the driver asked him where he was from-so he said indo, and the driver assumed my husband was muslim, and began telling him how revolting the infidels in this country are, how it is good if " we" take their money and fuck their women, and eventually muslims would overpopulate.This is not a made up dream -these things ARE occuring, and it is as Kuku says, at this point in time in sydney we face these conditions.
I make my comments to the little rat dog as he just sits there and strokes his keyboard with 1 hand and his little dick with his other and lets his imagination do all the talking. If he is such a big boy and can move mountains like he brags on here why is not out doing something aobut the problem you describe, why is he sitting down and letting it all go to hell in Sydney?

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 19:11

Debby is your hubby indonesian or american?

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 19:13

Debbie,

what do you really want me to do......

Fight the Muslims like George W and REALLY FUCK UP....?

To be honest I am too tired to argue. go think what you want. I dont care.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 19:14

Quote:

With all my heart......

I made my stupid mistake....

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 19:20

Debbie,

$5000 says before you leave jakarta your husband fucks several Ayams.

Dont beat up on me. Take a look at yourself. Feel secure? Maybe not......

(Incidentally i think you are full of shit, i doubt you are female, and I doubt that you are in Jakarta. but then I majored in psychology and did my time in military intelligence (!) as an analyst..... So what the fuck would I know....)

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 19:34

Quote:
If he is such a big boy and can move mountains like he brags on here why is not out doing something aobut the problem you describe, why is he sitting down and letting it all go to hell in Sydney?
What do you want Debbie - or whoever you are?

Klu Klux Klan in Sydney?
Innocent Muslim boys hanging from lamposts like southern states in the 50s....
No go Muslim areas?

If enough Muslims recognise the problem, they will resolve it......

You really want me as a soldier to resolve it? You are aware that we can. The bodies will be piled up higher than Jews in Warsaw..... But we can fix it.

you really want that?

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 21:06

Quote:
Debby is your hubby indonesian or american?
American

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 21:15

Quote:
Quote:
If he is such a big boy and can move mountains like he brags on here why is not out doing something aobut the problem you describe, why is he sitting down and letting it all go to hell in Sydney?
What do you want Debbie - or whoever you are?

Klu Klux Klan in Sydney?
Innocent Muslim boys hanging from lamposts like southern states in the 50s....
No go Muslim areas?

If enough Muslims recognise the problem, they will resolve it......

You really want me as a soldier to resolve it? You are aware that we can. The bodies will be piled up higher than Jews in Warsaw..... But we can fix it.

you really want that?
Well there you go, your problem is solved, you said it yourself, "if enough Muslims recognise the problem they will resolve it" SO go for it big boy, go on down to that mosque and open thier eyes to the problem as specified by the little rat. I am sure you will be meet with open arms and a true understanding of your greivences or they will see you for the full of shit bag you are and string you up from the highest tree by your 2 inch nut sack.

As for your last little threat: You really want me as a soldier to resolve it? You are aware that we can. The bodies will be piled up higher than Jews in Warsaw..... But we can fix it. I truly feel in my heart and soul you don't have the balls you keep bragging about to even pickup a gun.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 22:13

Quote:
Debbie,

$5000 says before you leave jakarta your husband fucks several Ayams. Big Mouths make bets lke this especially when they know they will never have to pay off. Just confirms more of what I suspected about you, 250 lbs of shit crammed in to a 100 lb bag, keep talking there military intelligence, you tell us all more each post you let dribble off your fingertips.

Dont beat up on me. Take a look at yourself. Feel secure? Maybe not...... I am looking straight at a little shit bag rat when I say this

(Incidentally i think you are full of shit, i doubt you are female, and I doubt that you are in Jakarta. but then I majored in psychology and did my time in military intelligence (!) as an analyst..... So what the fuck would I know....)
Seems you know shit, as I am a woman and i do reside in Jakarta, Military Intelligence? Isn't that a contradiction in terms? You, dear boy, could not analyze your way out of a paperbag

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 22:32

galak banget wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 22:37

Quote:
galak banget wink
You have to be when you are raising teenage boys or rat dogs.
Posted by: Patung

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 23:06

Nope you don't have to be.

Personal attacks are lame, perhaps you have some substantive objections to the Polar Bear's views? Penis length is a fascinating topic of course, one that on occasion occupies us all, but there are times when we should move on, carry the torch of inquiry to a higher plane, boldly go where PC would have us not go, with internet forums such as this one being ideal places to carry on such endeavour, which is in itself a worthy pursuit, above and beyond the possibility that new and penetrating observations will be made and learned from, all this done without need for fear of recrimination, loss of face, personal rebuke and the like, which only serve to detract from and retard aforesaid inquiry, which, in case it has not been made sufficiently clear, on the off-chance of this occuring that is, to be precise, and exact, which is what my father always enjoined me to be, although the wisdom of his advice, I have to admit, only recently, after a considerable delay in which time I was wont to habitually address questions of import without adequate clarity of expression, sank in and became an active part of my discourse, is good in and of itself and, more to the practical side here, far preferable to barging into someone's house and making a nuisance of oneself in a generally obnoxious and uncalled for manner, given the lack of familiarity and prior understanding with one's hosts, which, if it existed, would normally allow for such frankness, even perhaps to the point of penis length discussions, but in the present case no such allowance is likely to be considered as properly existing, given the circumstances, which I believe I have already elucidated on, adequately, and again, with the sort of precision that would make my dear father, very proud.

Re: Frying Muslims - 03 May 06 23:21

Quote:
Originally posted by patung:

Personal attacks are lame, perhaps you have some substantive objections to the Polar Bear's views? Penis length is a fascinating topic of course, one that on occasion occupies us all, but there are times when we should move on, carry the torch of inquiry to a higher plane, boldly go where PC would have us not go, with internet forums such as this one being ideal places to carry on such endeavour, which is in itself a worthy pursuit, above and beyond the possibility that new and penetrating observations will be made and learned from, all this done without need for fear of recrimination, loss of face, personal rebuke and the like, which only serve to detract from and retard aforesaid inquiry, which, in case it has not been made sufficiently clear, on the off-chance of this occuring that is, to be precise, and exact, which is what my father always enjoined me to be, although the wisdom of his advice, I have to admit, only recently, after a considerable delay in which time I was wont to habitually address questions of import without adequate clarity of expression, sank in and became an active part of my discourse, is good in and of itself and, more to the practical side here, far preferable to barging into someone's house and making a nuisance of oneself in a generally obnoxious and uncalled for manner, given the lack of familiarity and prior understanding with one's hosts, which, if it existed, would normally allow for such frankness, even perhaps to the point of penis length discussions, but in the present case no such allowance is likely to be considered as properly existing, given the circumstances, which I believe I have already elucidated on, adequately, and again, with the sort of precision that would make my dear father, very proud.
Quite admirable little speech there, how did you ever get that 3rd sentence through the Word Sentence Checker, ogt too be the longest sentence I have seen in a while?

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 04:24

Quote:
Quote:

Quite admirable little speech there, how did you ever get that 3rd sentence through the Word Sentence Checker, ogt too be the longest sentence I have seen in a while?
Looks like we all make grammar/spelling mistakes sometimes. I think you are rude for beating up people on Jakchat just because English is not their first language. Patience with other cultures....really?

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 07:06

All,
I gave samples of Debbie’s posts to two Psychologists who specialise in such matters. Their comments based upon the grammatical terms, idioms, slang, and context of the insults:

1. The name is fictitious.
2. The poster is male not female.
3. The poster is mid 50s.
4. The poster is Anglo Colonial
5. The poster has latent homosexual tendencies, is unmarried, has limited education, has low self esteem and feels inadequate.

Based upon this, “Debbie” is some fat overweight middle aged wanker who fancies little boys. PERVERT.

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 07:11

Quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sausage Master Polar Bear:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Debby Scranton:
[qb]
As for your last little threat: You really want me as a soldier to resolve it? You are aware that we can. The bodies will be piled up higher than Jews in Warsaw..... But we can fix it. I truly feel in my heart and soul you don't have the balls you keep bragging about to even pickup a gun.
Since when did it take balls to pick up a gun? Does this mean you reckon that anyone out there has balls just becaue they picked up a gun? I disagree. I believe it takes more balls to use your brain than your trigger finger, or in most cases of people using guns, their emotions. Would firing a gun just be the next pathetic step up from masturbation over the unacheivable? Obviously taking into consideration that some people have jobs that require guns. As NZ band "Minuit" sing...." I...........hate......... GUNSSSSSSSSSS"

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 07:25

I love guns 'n roses smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 09:51

Axl too is a manic depressive , it appears. Just look at him now.

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 09:57

well, I still love him anyway, no matter what smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 10:01

hey! i thought you loved me! you two timer!

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 10:13

Love that furry bastard, there are some sick individuals around!

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 10:14

I am a lover, I love everyone :p

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 10:19

Quote:
I am a lover, I love everyone :p
oh, yeah, great excuse. next time i'm caught in flagrante delicto with a nubile young thing by one of my wives, i'll just say: I am a lover, I love everyone ...

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 10:29

Quote:

Some other famous Bipolar people. Some of these people are supposed Bipolar sufferer's due to their behaviour. All I prefer as representatives of Bipolar sufferes to Axl.

Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni
Ludwig van Beethoven
Gorge Gordon Byron, 6th Baron Byron, Lord Byron
Hans Christian Andersen
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Florence Nightingale
Leo Nikolayevitch Tolstoy
Charles John Huffam Dickens
Robert Louis (Balfour) Stevenson
Vincent van Gogh
Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill
Hermann Hesse
Virginia Woolf
Ernest Hemingway
Tennessee Williams
Vivien Leigh
Dylan Marlais Thomas
Spike Milligan
Colonel Buzz Aldrin, Ph.D
Robert Edward "Ted" Turner III
Martha Stewart
Brian Douglas Wilson
Larry Claxton Flynt
Ozzy Osbourne
Linda Hamilton
Carrie Fisher
Kurt Cobain

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 11:38

Quote:
Love that furry bastard, there are some sick individuals around!
I didnt know you cared about me...... smile

I guess you just want to drill big holes all over Alaska, and want to sweet talk me into it...

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 11:41

It was rhetorical, not that I love you, I was questioning those that do!

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 13:13

I love you PB,

I love you Kuku,

I love you oil dude,

I am a lover wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 14:59

hey! what about all the rest of the guys! you forgot them! they'll be really hurt and offended now!

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 19:02

Only love the alpha males :p

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 19:10

Without means nothing and no offended.....

In the early period Islam camt to Australia through several Afghan travelers who afterward contributed significant influence uopn Islam' s development in Australia

the difficulty of changing public's culture and perception which were already stuffed by stereotypes.

Any policy or political decision without cultural transformation will be meaningless.

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 19:30

well done.. smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 19:36

Hey Jockie, PB is my pet, u gotta ask my permission if you want him :p

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 19:51

Quote:
Hey Jockie, PB is my pet, u gotta ask my permission if you want him :p
ohh God..PLZ let me..I want PB tonight... wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 21:11

Hey Jok, Have the bastard, its been a long time since he met a real woman!

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 21:12

Nobody loves me.

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 21:18

Quote:
Originally posted by g00f13:
Nobody loves me.
that's because you're an omega male ... you have to go slops.

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 21:19

Hey goof, dont whinge, cut one off from the herd and f*ck it stupid!

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 21:23

Quote:
you forget ... the poor fellow's in australia. not a lot there that you would want to fuck, frankly.

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 21:30

Quote:
Hey Jok, Have the bastard, its been a long time since he met a real woman!
Jokie is a real female monkey smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 04 May 06 21:36

Quote:
Nobody loves me.
Nobody loves me too frown

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 04:05

I LOVE beli goof! *smoochez*

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 04:30

Damn! I missed this Angry American Debbie thingy!

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 04:33

Quote:
Quote:
galak banget wink
You have to be when you are raising teenage boys or rat dogs.
My parents never GALAK to me when I was a teen! I guess I was a good gurl smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 04:45

Quote:
Too bad, I love his songs! Sweet Child O'mine is my favorite song ever!
btw..his hair kinda cool! looks like Rob&Fab, Milli Vanilli, the pop duo that got caught lip-syncing smile
Posted by: airwire

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 07:31

Hi JakGirl (or WD - I see you sitll like my name which i gave to you) and all pepole whoever still remeber me:))

Long time not too see you all ppl...i was quite busy last few weeks and didnt have acces at home...
I see lot of new members and it seems like you have still good time hangingout here...
REGARDS 2 all

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 08:05

Quote:
Quote:
you forget ... the poor fellow's in australia. not a lot there that you would want to fuck, frankly.
Yep, I got an array of choices that includes sheeps, emus, skippies, rabbits, toaddies.

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 08:06

Quote:
Originally posted by wallet-digga':
I LOVE beli goof! *smoochez*
Love you too Gek Ayu.

At last I got someone to love me now.

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 08:06

Stick with the sheep! They have a better finishing technique

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 08:08

What! They don't kick you in the hymie once done.

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 08:23

Absolutley not, you do have to remember to use the silk scarf, however, by placing their hind legs down the inside of wellington boots they will not get away. As an alternative, place two heavy duty elastic bands around your legs, place sheeps legs inside, so if they do get away thet come back with a bang!

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 09:55

True beli, sheep has ugly voice!
sheep doesn't know how to do sexy moanz smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 10:04

Apperently, the reverse is true if you use the techniques perfected by Dilli.

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 10:08

yep, when it comes to sheep, dilli's the man.

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 10:10

Quote:
Apperently, the reverse is true if you use the techniques perfected by Dilli.
here's something you can practice on:

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 10:30

LOL! OMG...LOL!

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 10:36

LOL!LOL!LOL!

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 10:37

Quote:
Originally posted by airwire:
Hi JakGirl (or WD - I see you sitll like my name which i gave to you) and all pepole whoever still remeber me:))
Long time not too see you all ppl...i was quite busy last few weeks and didnt have acces at home...
I see lot of new members and it seems like you have still good time hangingout here...
REGARDS 2 all
Aduh..airwire sayang! apa kabar? didn't see you for ages, welcome back! yep, I still using the name you gave me "wallet grabber" you claimed I grabbed your wallet when I gave you a hug at the bar and took your $1..LOL!
Back in Florida? how was the family Polandia?

Yep, many new comers here, and they are fun and goof! do you miss cherry? :p

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 10:38

Quote:

REGARDS 2 all
heyyyy..where have you been...

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 10:39

hey..laluna babe! how are you honey "smoochez*

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 10:40

jokie babe! smoochez..how come you never spoke to me? dont love me no more?

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 11:04

Quote:
hey..laluna babe! how are you honey "smoochez*
I just wake up...hehehe! Going for shower now okay, brb....kiss

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 11:11

Quote:
jokie babe! smoochez..how come you never spoke to me? dont love me no more?
of course..i love you always sweety..and always keep you in my mind wink coz you're my first love here.. laugh
buuuut im jealous with mas joko...
aperently you more love her than me... wink
panasssss nehhhhhhhh.... frown frown

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 12:08

Yeee..bolehnya gitu... smile
Go to north pole, find PB, cool down and he will give you more love...plus sausage.

Re: Frying Muslims - 05 May 06 12:20

wah..i got two lovers here..hee hehe!
yeah..I juga mau shower deh! brb..

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 07:41

Quote:
Quote:
REGARDS 2 all
Aduh..airwire sayang! apa kabar? didn't see you for ages, welcome back! yep, I still using the name you gave me "wallet grabber" you claimed I grabbed your wallet when I gave you a hug at the bar and took your $1..LOL!
Back in Florida? how was the family Polandia?

Yep, many new comers here, and they are fun and goof! do you miss cherry? :p
Hey everything is fine in Polandia, but was cold like in North Pole:) Im not used to such weather anymore;) i switch so fast to sunny weather:) but i gues PB might be happy if he lives overthere:)

Cherry?? who is cherry;) im just kidding..i miss you all idno freaks:)

hey where are my pics what you have promised me;)...have great friday evening..dont party too much...left some strength for celebrating your birthday next week:)

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 07:45

Quote:
far away jokgirl...i see you are also back...lasttime when i was there you went somewhere also:)...how is everything? did you miss me? smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 08:03

Quote:
[ but was cold like in North Pole:) Im not used to such weather anymore;) i switch so fast to sunny weather:) but i gues PB might be happy if he lives overthere:)

I dont like ice on my sausage... smile

Welcome back airwire.

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 08:26

Liar, you've been with loads of frigid women!

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 08:35

Quote:
I dont like ice on my sausage... smile

Welcome back airwire.
Welcome...I see that you changed your avatar...something weird is growing on it;)...
maybe you need put some ice on it...watch out all your blood may go down to your susage and nothing will left for brain:)

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 08:37

"nothing will be left for brain" - Too late in his case! Brain dissapeared a while back!

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 09:10

HUH......

Polar Bears are quite bright. They put a paw over thier black nose when stalking seals so they look all white in the snow.

I tried it last night on a Japanese girl. She said "you have coldo?"

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 09:25

Think she meant condom! Got to be careful in cold conditions, what with eskimos rubbing noses all the time. You may catch that Inuit STD - Sniffilis

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 09:28

In Eskimo culture it is considered respectful to offer your wife to a guest for the night.

In Scottish culture it is considered respectful to offer your entire flock of sheep.

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 09:28

And the loan of some wellingtons smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 10:21

Scotsmen wear kilts as sheep get scared when they hear the sound of a zip getting pulled down!

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 10:25

Quote:
Quote:
far away jokgirl...i see you are also back...lasttime when i was there you went somewhere also:)...how is everything? did you miss me? smile
sure, I miss you here air, coz no air I Could not breathe..
PLZ don't go lagi ya.. smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 10:29

Quote:
PB memang liar! baru tau ya wink

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 12:22

Quote:
Scotsmen wear kilts as sheep get scared when they hear the sound of a zip getting pulled down!
*zzziiippppp* Baaaaaa, hurry, run for your arses, baaaaa............

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 13:08

Hey Laluna, how's the weekend in Jkt?

I am watching basic instinct, the guy is not really hot, better be Kuku or oil dude playing with sharon and I watch it smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 13:10

Quote:
Quote:
Coz he's wild animal smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 13:50

I could do Sharon! Reckon she would be banyak banjir!

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 14:04

Basic Instinct 1 = the cop

Basic Instinct 2 = the analyst

Basic Instinct 3 = the oil dude smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 14:09

American Oil Dude or Scottish Oil Dude?

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 14:17

Dunno which one Sharon will choose, maybe she's going scotland since the first movie in US, the second in UK, so maybe the third one is in Scotland smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 14:18

She would be better off with the scottish one, 1/2 an hour with me and she would look like an accident with a mayonnaise truck!

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 14:19

And I bet she is not a vegetarian!

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 14:22

I hope she won't kill that oil dude

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 17:02

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Coz he's wild animal smile
Thay start out frigid, but soon thaw out and end up as Hot as Hell.

Such is the magical power of the sausage smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 18:05

Quote:
Hey Laluna, how's the weekend in Jkt?

I am watching basic instinct, the guy is not really hot, better be Kuku or oil dude playing with sharon and I watch it smile
I told you that! The guy is sucks!

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 18:08

Quote:
I go with my American Scottish Dude. laugh

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 20:26

I go with sexy Nurse Laluna.

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 22:22

Waaa...goof dude is so sweet...*smooch* But sorry though, nurse laluna is taken already, booked for life... :p

Re: Frying Muslims - 06 May 06 22:49

I dont knoe about Basic Instinct.

But I have some Fatal Attraction.....

Dont kill the bunny, go for the Oil Dude,,,,,,

Re: Frying Muslims - 07 May 06 06:01

Quote:
Quote:
I go with my American Scottish Dude. laugh
Babe, I tot your dude is Irish-American.

Re: Frying Muslims - 07 May 06 06:48

Babenya scottish, Emaknya Irish.

Re: Frying Muslims - 07 May 06 08:33

wah..belopotan tuh anak! LOL!..but hes so damn hawt! lucky you!

Re: Frying Muslims - 07 May 06 13:27

LOL! Not more belepotan than my self...and I'm hawt too! smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 07 May 06 14:43

Englishmen for Ever smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 07 May 06 15:04

Oriental Chubby Ladies for Ever smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 07 May 06 15:28

Quote:
Oriental Chubby Ladies for Ever smile
Here here

Well said that woman smile

Re: Frying Muslims - 08 May 06 11:19

A Scary Spectre coming your way anytime soon.

The East End of London is a very cheap “working class” area, with a large proportion of government assisted homes (the so called “Council Houses”). About 20 years ago the local councils started handing out these houses to recent migrants, mainly Muslims from Bangladesh. This in turn drove out the poorer English “Working Class”, who moved to Essex.

Last week they held local government elections. Two horrifying results surfaced. A MASSIVE swing in the East End to the Islamic Socialist “Respect Party”, and an equally MASSIVE swing in Essex to the Right wing racist “British Nationalist Party.

The UK is now polarising itself upon religious, rather than economic theory political lines. We have not seen this since the Catholic v Protestant days of over 400 years ago…..

If the trend continues across the world, and I have every reason to believe it will, we can expect chaos.

Re: Frying Muslims - 09 May 06 00:17

The future of Europe may be this:
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1053
ie. suicide.