Religion

Posted by: Polar Bear

Religion - 24 Dec 05 20:03

One girl on JakChat made several comments about a guy "changing to her religion"...

How important is this to an Indonesian girl? would she become Chrstian for a man, or must the man become Muslim?

I am not much of a relgious person, but i dont think I could pretend to take up a religion to make a girl happy.
Posted by: Risad Gir

Re: Religion - 25 Dec 05 01:18

Quote:
Originally posted by rosco:
One girl on JakChat made several comments about a guy "changing to her religion"...

How important is this to an Indonesian girl. would she become Chrstian for a man, or must the man become Muslim.

I am not much of a relgious person, but i dont think I could pretnet to take up a religion to make a girl happy.
I think it’s not for her personally, but just to keep her family happy. My girl would like to marry me. She said she would even consider for other religion just to get the paperwork done. She told me she would never go to church and after marriage she would always go to the mosque. Many westerners change religion just to make it a legal marriage in Indonesia. After that the never visit the mosque again. They don’t care; at least I don’t care at all. Religious Institutions shouldn’t stick there noses in peoples business. Religion should be a free choice. Why they are pushing it on people? Every religion that pushes its self on people can go to hell as far as I'm concerned mad . That’s my opinion.

Re: Religion - 25 Dec 05 01:36

And yes I would pretend to take up an other religion for a girl with such a nice ass, I even love her laugh . I would give my left nut, so why not my religion. I dont care.

Re: Religion - 25 Dec 05 18:05

Careful mate, this is serious.

I dont think I would ever give up the Church of England on principle.....
Posted by: Jokie Jokie Girl

Re: Religion - 25 Dec 05 22:50

Quote:

How important is this to an Indonesian girl? would she become Chrstian for a man, or must the man become Muslim?

I am not much of a relgious person, but i dont think I could pretend to take up a religion to make a girl happy.
Ros...depend of the people...how important?
I have a lots of friends and they are moslem and marry with defferent religion...

just intermezo...for me and fam...religion is very...very important...I broke up with my BF because of being defferent religion...and we tried to accept the reality if we were realy defferent..
for the first we felt that religion it's not an obstacle to make relations but evidently...the religion is one conviction that couldn't be forced....

you know Ros..most of the people in Indo..religion is very..very..important.... smile

Re: Religion - 26 Dec 05 06:54

Quote:
Originally posted by jokgirl:
you know Ros..most of the people in Indo..religion is very..very..important.... smile
Yes of course, religion is important to many poeple, not only Indonesians. I am glad that they believe so strongly.

I would give up my church, because I am a poor Christian, but I would neve take up any other Religion - Budhist, Catholic, Islam, or any other.
Posted by: sigma

Re: Religion - 26 Dec 05 12:11

Yes, Ros / Jok. I am with you. I think everyone believes in one's religion and giving it up makes me wonder how attractive the motivating factor is!!
Posted by: KuKuKaChuModerator

Re: Religion - 26 Dec 05 12:46

Quote:
Originally posted by sigma:
Yes, Ros / Jok. I am with you. I think everyone believes in one's religion and giving it up makes me wonder how attractive the motivating factor is!!
depends on how seriously you take religion. if you are one of those persons who think that all religions are a crock of shit, then what's the harm in making a mockery of it by converting as often as possible to as many of them as possible? frequent "conversion" is a form of subversion.

anarchy rules, ok? eat the rich!
Posted by: Ena

Re: Religion - 26 Dec 05 13:12

All the guys who I know married to an indonesian muslim girl DID convert=paper only I think.
In the koran a girl is NOT allowed to marry a non-muslim person, thus the high rate of conversion.
My husband is religious( buddhis) but I am not. I wouldnt even know what to do in that temples! LOL.
You know it used to drive me crazy in Indonesia that EVERYONE would ask " agama apa"I ended up just saying Christain ( even though I actually dont know crap about it)because saying you had no religion just didnt compute, and seemed to be a great worry for people.
For us its strange to be asked that question, normal in Indo.

Re: Religion - 26 Dec 05 13:36

Hmmmmmm

If I was goining to marry an Indoneisan girl, take up indonesian PR etc I might consider it.

But if thwe girl had every intention of moving to Australia or UK she can get stuffed if she thinks I will convert just to suit her religious beliefs.

Sorry girls, if you want to marry me and live in Sydney your going to become Christian. I think its a fair swop :-)

Re: Religion - 26 Dec 05 13:50

You will bring a fatwa on your head honey!!!
No I alkso know one couple ( both Indonesian) -woman is muslim and husband is xtian.
Nobody bothered them.

Re: Religion - 26 Dec 05 14:56

Quote:
Originally posted by Ena:
You will bring a fatwa on your head honey!!!
Is that like the headscarf that some women wear?

Im too cute to go hiding my face :-)

Re: Religion - 27 Dec 05 16:30

Quote:
Quote:
Yes of course, religion is important to many poeple, not only Indonesians. I am glad that they believe so strongly.

I would give up my church, because I am a poor Christian, but I would neve take up any other Religion - Budhist, Catholic, Islam, or any other.
as your first question..."how important?
of course not only Indonesians but for everyone in the world....

sorry Ros, did you know that, most of Indonesians are Moslems....so that's why I said that the religion is very..very...important for Indonesians...
sometimes love relations between girl and guy run adground on the way because of the defferent of religion....

however, Religion is a conviction for everyone....
they had the right to their conviction to be their resvective....

peace!!!

Re: Religion - 27 Dec 05 17:21

Quote:
sorry Ros, did you know that, most of Indonesians are Moslems....so that's why I said that the religion is very..very...important for Indonesians...
sometimes love relations between girl and guy run adground on the way because of the defferent of religion....

peace!!!
Yes of course I knew that most indonesians are Muslims!

I never understand why Muslims think that religion is only important to them!

A religion is important to any religious person. be it Chrsitianity, Budhist, Islam, or anything else. It is anyones right to chose a religion, and to believe in it and practice it.....

Which is why I would not b happy being told i ust convert to Islam if i want to marry a Muslim girl. i would respect her choice of religion and would expect her to respect mine.

Re: Religion - 27 Dec 05 17:48

Quote:
Quote:

peace!!!
Yes of course I knew that most indonesians are Muslims!

I never understand why Muslims think that religion is only important to them!

A religion is important to any religious person. be it Chrsitianity, Budhist, Islam, or anything else. It is anyones right to chose a religion, and to believe in it and practice it.....

Which is why I would not b happy being told i ust convert to Islam if i want to marry a Muslim girl. i would respect her choice of religion and would expect her to respect mine.
ya..ya..talking about religion is a complicated for me...honestly some times I'm not ready for that...cause I'm not very religious...
any way, I love to discuss about this... smile
Posted by: KIM

Re: Religion - 31 Dec 05 13:43

polar bear

myself born a methodist, u i guess church of england

its a relition of FAITH. me i cant believe that
the world was build in 6 days,or for the matter
the universe where there are billion of stars
and hundreds of galaxy. what is earth nothing
one small planet,like singapore one little
red dot on earth, and we humans a dust in the
whole cosmos. and when we die the next generation
of humans take over, and the next and the next
until the sun burns out in 2billion years
time on get suck up by a black hole.
and than we humans are finish amen

Re: Religion - 31 Dec 05 15:00

Quote:
Originally posted by williamshaw:
polar bear

myself born a methodist, u i guess church of england
William, although I am Church of England, I went to a strict Methodist School. It was far harder than the army ever was :-( I fear very little in life after having been to that place.

Now - I didnt have any religion, until I started to feel threatened by Islam over the last 10 years. I honestly believe that Islam intends taking over the world. That I will be a second class citizen in this world - an Infidel, unless I convert to Islam.

I hear young Muslims in the country of birth England, saying that they will not rest until England is a Mulsim country with Sharia Law. I hear the same in Australia.

I see Muslim boys in London blow up good innocent civilians. These were Muslim boys they we welcomed as migrants. Boys whos idea of gratitude is to kill the very people woh welcomed them.

I see young girls beheaded in Indonsia for being the same religion as me. I see, right now on the news, a bomb going off at a pork seller stand in Palu, (Central Sulawesi). 7 Christians have died.

All of this will end in a global war. Many people in the West think we are already at war - that the invaders are Muslims who arrive as Refugees. Every day more arrive in England, and arrive in Australia. They build new mosques in every area, and try to convert, by persuasion or by fear, the people to convert to Islam.

A girl saying that if I marry her I must convert to Islam is symptomatic of this movement.

If we do not start to live together, and accept the individuals rights to freedom of religion (and all of the above do not) we will go to war for that freedon. Millions will die. I dont care what religion you are, you will love me and respect my freedom, and treat me as an equal. that is all I ask.

Re: Religion - 31 Dec 05 16:49

facts, pakistan muslim wanting to immigarte are
all in indonesia waiting to go to australia
most staying in jalan jaksa, why cant indonesia
except them which i think they also dont want
u guys except them, singapore no way unless
u highly educated with a degree in IT or an
engineer. if they land in australia sent them
back. there no way a country as big as australia
can take all the refugees in the world there
must be a limit.

a country like indonesia christians will always
loose out. thats a fact of life, if i were
a christian in indonesia i will head for
australia

now u know why tukey is not part of the
european union. just think tukish workers
all over europe, by the millions. no
passport needed stay as long as u like

singapore is one of the countries, if u marry
a malay girl, u dont have to be a muslim
freedom of religion is gurantee.
one of my friends married a malay girl
she is of course a muslim but he is by
birth a christian and still a christian

christians and muslim have been fighting each
other since the crusaders, and we are still
at it. who is the winner only time will tell

rememeber the movie KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
we lost jerusalem to saladin

Re: Religion - 31 Dec 05 19:01

The point is william, i dont want to fight anyone, but i dont want to be Muslim. So we need to understand our freedoms, and others need to understand our need for freedom.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Posted by: niken_aja

Re: Religion - 05 Jan 06 15:35

Weks

Re: Religion - 05 Jan 06 15:40

hi Nike..welcome to jakchat..it's my pleasure to see you here...
speak you mind here..hopefuly you'll get everything as you wish... smile
Posted by: sonya_tea

Re: Religion - 05 Jan 06 16:07

NIken are you really from Bandung...
Bandungnya di mana ceu?

I also from Bandung...are you also jokgirl's friend???

I wanna asked the all barudak Bandung join to jakchat..what do you think Ken??? wink smile

Re: Religion - 05 Jan 06 16:16

Quote:
Originally posted by sonya_pisan:
Bandungnya di mana ceu?

I wanna asked the all barudak Bandung join to jakchat..what do you think Ken??? wink smile
bandung is a horrible place, and so are the people there.

oh, except you, sonya 8)

the taxi drivers there would have to be the worst, rudest and greediest people in Indonesia.

Re: Religion - 06 Jan 06 12:28

We could all join the teapot worship cult in Mlaysia( or start it up again)LOL.
My husband is religious( buddhist) and he prays all these rituals on whatever day it is according to his rules/funny calender-you know those ones that have the chinese days and islamic days and also javanese days in them..
I am not religious at all.It hasnt been an issue for us-all I need to knowe are the days when he is vegatarian only and thats that.My son is taught it from his dad, and I think thats really fine.
Last time we went to a temple here in Glebe and I dont know what to do in them( funny order of all different deities with insence etc) so I wandered around and out the back was the temple caretaker smoking what looked suspiciously like a bucket bong....he fobbed me off in cantonese with some sweets and pointed me in the different direction.
At my sister in laws wedding last year in Jakarta we had to stay in the temple for about 2 hours while they payed their respects to the altars and it took foreveeeeeeeer. But it was really interesting. I like going to the sifu-especially the one who channels some drunken god guy and more or less abuses you good naturedly while he is " channeling" Its great fun!!!
Posted by: sonya_tea

Re: Religion - 06 Jan 06 12:50

Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
Quote:
Originally posted by sonya_pisan:
Bandungnya di mana ceu?

bandung is a horrible place, and so are the people there.

oh, except you, sonya 8)

the taxi drivers there would have to be the worst, rudest and greediest people in Indonesia.
what wrong with Bnadung and what wrong with the people in bandung?? frown
I was born in Bandung and I spent my all times in Bandung..but i feel Bandung more safety than other cities..
even, many people says Bandung is a peace city in Indonesia..and then why you tell that bandung adn the people was horrible frown

you never feel sty at..if you never living in Bnadung for long times.. smile

Re: Religion - 06 Jan 06 18:38

Quote:
Originally posted by Ena:
We could all join the teapot worship cult in Mlaysia( or start it up again)LOL.
Since I became a Polar Bear I worship the Fridge.... :-)

Re: Religion - 06 Jan 06 19:07

Quote:
Originally posted by Polar Bear:
Since I became a Polar Bear I worship the Fridge.... :-)
i've always wondered, when is fridge-gazing going to be made an olympic sport?
Posted by: dara

Re: Religion - 06 Jan 06 20:20

Quote:

frankly, b4 married, my husband was christian..and he's becoming moslem when we get married..
actaully I didn't force him to choose my religi, i just said that I couldn't marry you if you're not moslem..
6 month b4 marry he tried to learned much about moslem..and get into moslem 3 month b4 married..
and you know..his knowledge about moslem more than me..
yeah it's only ordinary talking..
however, sometimes we should choise one of two choises..
thanks

Re: Religion - 06 Jan 06 21:05

Quote:
Originally posted by dara:
i just said that I couldn't marry you if you're not moslem..
Yes I heard that one before.

Would you be so kind to explain why? Is it because you couldn’t cope with it? Or is it because you would be disappointing your family?

Speaking of free choice….

Re: Religion - 06 Jan 06 22:21

christians call themselves crusaders and kill in the name of god
moslems call themselves jihad and kill in the
name of allah

it will never end
Posted by: Booty Lover

Re: Religion - 06 Jan 06 22:25

Hey Rosco, don't forget, to convert to Islam you'll need to have the old fella surgically altered (assuming you haven't done so already)

Re: Religion - 06 Jan 06 22:31

Quote:
Originally posted by Booty Lover:
Hey Rosco, don't forget, to convert to Islam you'll need to have the old fella surgically altered (assuming you haven't done so already)
If Williams’s short wiener would be altered there would be not much left. Maybe he could ask for merci before they would cut the last little “sorry ass piece” of his dick.

After marriage he can do some reconstructive and aesthetic surgery in Singapore again at least to make it look like a dick.

Re: Religion - 06 Jan 06 22:47

what are u, always nothing but ass
dont u have anything else to say
Posted by: Booty Lover

Re: Religion - 06 Jan 06 22:51

Quote:
Originally posted by Risad_Gir:
If Williams’s short wiener would be altered there would be not much left. Maybe he could ask for merci before they would cut the last little “sorry ass piece” of his dick.

After marriage he can do some reconstructive and aesthetic surgery in Singapore again at least to make it look like a dick.
Would be quicker and cheaper for Willy's reconstructive surgery to go the other way, since you can't build something out of nothing. He would probably get more sex that way too.
Posted by: juminten

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 05:13

My parents both are Indo, Mom is Balinese and of course She is a Hindu. My Dad is a Javanese and Catholic. When I was little they took me to both temple and church. They went thru a lot when they were still dating, especially from my Dad's family because their religions are diff. Now..I am a big girl, and I really don't give a "dammm.." about religion, thank GOD (yes I do believe in God) my parents are OK, as long as I am happy...they said its your life sweetheart...(I guess I am a lucky one)!
So, who's gonna marry me now? any takers?? BULEs only please.. wink

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 05:28

Quote:
Originally posted by JakGirl:
Count me in babe... wink

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 07:41

Quote:
Originally posted by Booty Lover:
You mean have 8 inches sliced off the end??????

NOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

As my Grandmother used to say "If 28 inches is too much for a girl, find a new one!!!"

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 07:43

Quote:
Now..I am a big girl,
how big a girl Jakgirl??? 38DD????? F cup???

I LOVE big girls!!!!!!
Posted by: dee

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 09:18

Quote:
Quote:

frankly, b4 married, my husband was christian..and he's becoming moslem when we get married..
actaully I didn't force him to choose my religi, i just said that I couldn't marry you if you're not moslem..
6 month b4 marry he tried to learned much about moslem..and get into moslem 3 month b4 married..
thanks
Well, Dara good for you to get a husband that turns out to be a great "Imam" for you, because apparantly his knowledge about Moslem are wider than you.. Well, i guess you'll never know what life brings you.. and in the end its all about choices and Faith.. smile

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 10:26

Quote:
Quote:
Count me in babe... wink
uhhh..RG you wanna leave me alone here.... laugh

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 11:27

Quote:
Who says that? That’s the beauty of converting to Muslim. I can marry you both. laugh

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 11:51

Quote:
Quote:
Who says that? That’s the beauty of converting to Muslim. I can marry you both. laugh
sepertinya bisa..!
jakgirl is a nice friend here..

but are you strong enough to give your excellent servise to jakgirl and jokgirl, because we're the hots loverssss.. laugh laugh laugh

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 11:56

Quote:
but are you strong enough to give your excellent servise to jakgirl and jokgirl, because we're the hots loverssss.. laugh laugh laugh
Sure... Very soon JakGirl and you.. I introduce to the rest of the girls and we have a big wedding party. No fighting please when I consume the wedding on our first night. There’s enough fore everybody.

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 12:09

sounds nice..;)3some...
laugh laugh laugh

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 12:18

Quote:
Quote:
Now..I am a big girl,
how big a girl Jakgirl??? 38DD????? F cup???I LOVE big girls!!!!!!
Damm..that's huge!! I am PETITE little girl, only 5.3 and 110 lbs (don't know in metric). I can't carry those huge boobies...gee!

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 12:21

RG and jokgirl...sorry guys, when it comes to my man I'm very selfish! I don't share my man..but you can share yours with me...LOL!

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 12:30

Quote:
I can't carry those huge boobies...gee!
PB will be glad carrying them for you.. wink

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 12:32

Quote:
RG and jokgirl...sorry guys, when it comes to my man I'm very selfish! I don't share my man..but you can share yours with me...LOL!
huhahaha..i'm very selfish too if you know that..
I won't share mine with somebody else...but aku suka ambil punya orang..pinjam setelah puas dikembalikan... laugh laugh laugh

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 12:37

Quote:
huhahaha..i'm very selfish too if you know that..
I won't share mine with somebody else...but aku suka ambil punya orang..pinjam setelah puas dikembalikan... laugh laugh laugh
Yeah.. and we bule ... love you girls doing that... and pretend we didn’t know?

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 12:43

so...may I borrow you honey for tonight...?? you can borrow me to night becaose my husband already go and hopefully he's not back againn.. laugh laugh laugh

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 12:46

Quote:
so...may I borrow you honey for tonight...?? you can borrow me to night becaose my husband already go and hopefully he's not back againn.. laugh laugh laugh
Don’t you worry now... your husband is doing the same as you do tonight.. Trust me... only difference ... he has to pay for it …. You get paid… hehehehe

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 12:49

Quote:
I can't carry those huge boobies...gee!
Flop them into a shopping trolly....

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 12:53

Quote:
Quote:
Don’t you worry now... your husband is doing the same as you do tonight.. Trust me... only difference ... he has to pay for it …. You get paid… hehehehe
I knew that...he's a buyer and Im sales... laugh
Posted by: dara

Re: Religion - 07 Jan 06 22:20

Quote:
Originally posted by dee:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks
Well, Dara good for you to get a husband that turns out to be a great "Imam" for you, because apparantly his knowledge about Moslem are wider than you.. Well, i guess you'll never know what life brings you.. and in the end its all about choices and Faith.. smile
yeah..I just try to follow him and I learn much from him..
thanks for yor comm... smile

Re: Religion - 08 Jan 06 08:05

But the question is, do we have the right to ask/expect/demand someone we love to change religion for us.

many many many years ago i made a major lifestyle change for a girl that I loved. But I was not happy, and a quiet rage built up inside me. Over time i made the girl give up 10 times more than I had, and finally we ended.

Forcing someone to change to suit you is NOT a good idea. Ask yourself, are you really that good a Muslim that you can force someone else to give something up. Do you pray 5 times a day? Every day?

Think about it, before you damand someone to change to suit your belief.

Re: Religion - 08 Jan 06 08:18

I want to apologize to anyone feeling offended because I immediately smacked some horniness in to this thread earlier. Provokasi!! laugh hehehe

But I think I have the right to speak my opinion.

Don’t ever force someone in to another religion just to satisfy your families wish. If you can't accept it your self if your partner doesn’t convert. It’s ok.

Dear god… please take care of my horniness, and forgive me my filt, as I also forgive the filt of those that think they talk sense. :p

Re: Religion - 08 Jan 06 08:21

AAAAAAAH

Families wish!!!!!

Now we get nearer the truth!!!!

Is that why you would force some guy to change - to make the family happy?

Re: Religion - 09 Jan 06 19:02

Quote:
But the question is, do we have the right to ask/expect/demand someone we love to change religion for us.

many many many years ago i made a major lifestyle change for a girl that I loved. But I was not happy, and a quiet rage built up inside me. Over time i made the girl give up 10 times more than I had, and finally we ended.

Forcing someone to change to suit you is NOT a good idea. Ask yourself, are you really that good a Muslim that you can force someone else to give something up. Do you pray 5 times a day? Every day?

Sorry to telling about that here..
as I as said the last posts that I never for my husband to changed his religion..
I just say that I couldn' marry you if we're different religion.
do you pray 5 times a day? every day?
I say to you; yes I did..
why any problems frown

Re: Religion - 09 Jan 06 19:04

Quote:
Quote:

as I as said the last posts that I never for my husband to changed his religion..
why any problems frown
im' sorry for this answer it's not for me..
I just try to help dara...

Re: Religion - 09 Jan 06 20:12

If someone was really religious, and I mean fully religious, then I might consider changing.

If they wanted me to change because of family, or of face, or what the KIasmpung might think they can get lost.

and if they want me to change but dont fully follow the religion themselves they can get lost.

And its my experience that most women in Indonesia have a VERY liberal interpretation of Islam.

Before any girlasks me to change she had better fully know and follow Islam - or I will rip into her with a savagery she will never have seen before.....

Re: Religion - 09 Jan 06 23:12

Quote:
Quote:
why any problems frown
im' sorry for this answer it's not for me..
I just try to help dara...
confused

Re: Religion - 10 Jan 06 05:59

Maybe Dara is Jokgirl.

Maybe I am Inggrit!

Maybe William is RG...

maybe George Bush 2 is Osama Bum Loader....

Re: Religion - 10 Jan 06 06:06

RG could be William alright.

I could pretend to be a fagot no problemo... there’s now way he could pretend to be me.

Re: Religion - 10 Jan 06 19:53

noooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyy..
jokgirl is jokgirl..
I never clonning my self to be somebody else..

Re: Religion - 10 Jan 06 20:10

and I am Brad Pitt!

Re: Religion - 10 Jan 06 20:13

I am Anglina Jo or Jenifer Aniston..
wich one do you like...
wink

Re: Religion - 10 Jan 06 21:05

I am a total bum

Re: Religion - 10 Jan 06 23:12

most guys like Angie, she is a wild cookie and ..look at her lips! very hot! i prefer Brad with Angie...jennifer is borrrrriinggg..!

Re: Religion - 11 Jan 06 05:31

Quote:
Originally posted by Risad Gir:
I am a total bum
dont mention Bum - if W reads that he will get excited!

Re: Religion - 11 Jan 06 05:45

Yes I know... but I like to tease him.

Dum bum bum ba bum bum, Dum bum bum ba bum bum Bum bum bum bum bum

Are you getting horney allready William???

Re: Religion - 11 Jan 06 11:13

WHERE Is WILLIAM?????

Re: Religion - 11 Jan 06 11:16

Quote:
Originally posted by Risad Gir:
Yes I know... but I like to tease him.

Dum bum bum ba bum bum, Dum bum bum ba bum bum Bum bum bum bum bum

Are you getting horney allready William???
RG; I think you're falling in love with William... wink
commonly...dari sebel...sebel finally seneng betul.. laugh

Re: Religion - 11 Jan 06 11:16

I saw Jenifer Anison last night in movie Rumour has it. She looked quite sexy.....
Posted by: inggrit brown

Re: Religion - 11 Jan 06 11:19

Quote:
I saw Jenifer Anison last night in movie Rumour has it. She looked quite sexy.....
ah kamu siapa juga dibilang sexy. kerbau pake lipstick pasti juga dibilang sexy!

Re: Religion - 11 Jan 06 11:19

Quote:
she's star preparing to get new one..
more.thannn brad pitt

Re: Religion - 11 Jan 06 11:22

Quote:
Originally posted by inggrit brown:
QUOTE]ah kamu siapa juga dibilang sexy. kerbau pake lipstick pasti juga dibilang sexy! [/QB]
LOL..! brown..you cracked me up!

Re: Religion - 11 Jan 06 12:52

I look more like Kevin Costner than Brad Pitt :-(
Posted by: PrincessTasha

Re: Religion - 15 Jun 08 15:48

Religion is sensitive, so no comments from me.
Posted by: Vulgarian

Re: Religion - 16 Jun 08 00:29

And yet you resurrected a 29-month-old thread just not to comment? Hang about, you only joined today and have restricted your posts to reviving threads that died over 2 years ago. What gives? You must be a necromancer.

Posted by: witty handle

Re: Religion - 16 Jun 08 03:57

It's about time someone resurrected this thread. It's been dormant for far far too long. My thanks to you Princess Tash
Posted by: Modern Witch

Re: Religion - 16 Jun 08 04:17

Witty's charm.

Ok. If I actually post my opinion here, I would prolly spark a long discussion with RC -and with other religious dudes.

Re: Religion - 16 Jun 08 16:49

Quoting: PrincessTasha

Religion is a private matter and differences should be respected.
Posted by: Capt. Mainwaring

Re: Religion - 16 Jun 08 18:44

Quoting: Modern Witch

I'd post a link now that would tend to prove that others don't exactly agree with your view- but better leave sleeping nutters lie, expecially in mid stalk.

Re: Religion - 16 Jun 08 19:16

Be vewwy quiet...I'm hunting wabbit...

Posted by: RichardCarpenter

Re: Religion - 16 Jun 08 21:16

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring

I'd post a link now that would tend to prove that others don't exactly agree with your view- but better leave sleeping nutters lie, expecially in mid stalk.

Share this link with us please Mr Mainwaring..Since we have been starting to concur on matters more frequently recently, i should like to see more of your perspective on religious matters. Ms Modern Witch..is religion a private affair indeed??? There are many, like me, who would disagree. We would like to share our religion with others so that they too might feel the warm embrace of the Lord. PM me and we can discuss these matters more discretely if you like. As for the Vulgar man above...well perhaps resorting to infantile cartoon images is what one does when one doesn't have an opinion about anything.
Richard
Posted by: viperaberushitam

Re: Religion - 16 Jun 08 21:33

Quoting: RichardCarpenter
[quote=PrincessTasha]Religion is sensitive, so no comments from me.

Share this link with us please Mr Mainwaring..Since we have been starting to concur on matters more frequently recently, i should like to see more of your perspective on religious matters. Ms Modern Witch..is religion a private affair indeed??? There are many, like me, who would disagree. We would like to share our religion with others so that they too might feel the warm embrace of the Lord. PM me and we can discuss these matters more discretely if you like. As for the Vulgar man above...well perhaps resorting to infantile cartoon images is what one does when one doesn't have an opinion about anything.
Richard [/quote]

RC, done any good deeds this week, any souls saved, have you brought some new members in to your flock?

Re: Religion - 19 Jun 08 02:09

Ms Modern Witch..is religion a private affair indeed??? There are many, like me, who would disagree. We would like to share our religion with others so that they too might feel the warm embrace of the Lord. PM me and we can discuss these matters more discretely if you like.

Re: Religion - 19 Jun 08 21:42

i would ask you, Mr Vulgar, to respect the sensitivities of some of this forum's members and refrain from posting inflammatory, blasphenous images. You saw, i'm sure, the harm that was caused by the publishing of images deemed offensive to muslims. Well let me tell you Sir, and anyone else who chooses to listen, that we Christians are not doormats. We will not be trodden on, derised and made fools of. We are not cardboard cut-outs but have a wealth of intellect, influence, power,and money behind us. The day is coming Sir, when the Christian majority will act upon the slander they are subject to and the likes of you, Mr vulgar will be the first to suffer the consequences. If anyone reading this, would like to know more about my involvement in an organization promoting a more strident form of Christianity, feel free to PM me and i will give you details. Thank You.
Richard

Re: Religion - 19 Jun 08 21:45

okay, capt. i give up. i'm prepared to put a contract out on RC's head.
Posted by: v8dave

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 00:34

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
okay, capt. i give up. i'm prepared to put a contract out on RC's head.

I'll start a collection to pay for it!!!

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 01:21

i would ask you, Mr Vulgar, to respect the sensitivities of some of this forum's members and refrain from posting inflammatory, blasphenous images. You saw, i'm sure, the harm that was caused by the publishing of images deemed offensive to muslims. Well let me tell you Sir, and anyone else who chooses to listen, that we Christians are not doormats. We will not be trodden on, derised and made fools of. We are not cardboard cut-outs but have a wealth of intellect, influence, power,and money behind us. The day is coming Sir, when the Christian majority will act upon the slander they are subject to and the likes of you, Mr vulgar will be the first to suffer the consequences. If anyone reading this, would like to know more about my involvement in an organization promoting a more strident form of Christianity, feel free to PM me and i will give you details. Thank You.
Richard

Please RC, you need to respect someone else's decision in which spiritual path he/she chooses. It hurts when someone try to make fun of what has been your foundation of life, yes, it hurts when someone makes fun of what you believe in, yes.

But I hope you are above that, you are the bigger person, you are the wisest among all of them, you are the one who will forgive them and say thanks for the experience... as you will continue to believe what you believe and you pray for them that one day they will be enlighten with your path.

Violence will not give you solutions and I know that you understand this. You can't force anyone to uniformity, to think the same, to perceive things the same as you are, there are people who will think the same, and there are people who think different.

You can however, share your knowledge on things, share what your religion is, perhaps. But you can not control what so ever what will be the person's decisions.

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 01:53

RC, you're right. I should be more respectful. After all, I might get my arse kicked by

I jest, I jest. In fact, Christ HAS come into my life. I saw a sign. It was my burning bush moment.

Can you see Jesus winking at you?

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 02:01

I would tackle your little missive point by point, but it's dull and ill-informed and I can't be bothered.

Oh, and since we were talking Latin to each other a while back, futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis.
Posted by: kenyeung

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 06:59

Quoting: Vulgarian
Be vewwy quiet...I'm hunting wabbit...

Posted by: Dilli

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 09:26

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 09:37

ah yes, the LSD inhaler ...

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 09:47

Richard

Please RC, you need to respect someone else's decision in which spiritual path he/she chooses. It hurts when someone try to make fun of what has been your foundation of life, yes, it hurts when someone makes fun of what you believe in, yes.

But I hope you are above that, you are the bigger person, you are the wisest among all of them, you are the one who will forgive them and say thanks for the experience... as you will continue to believe what you believe and you pray for them that one day they will be enlighten with your path.
Violence will not give you solutions and I know that you understand this. You can't force anyone to uniformity, to think the same, to perceive things the same as you are, there are people who will think the same, and there are people who think different.

You can however, share your knowledge on things, share what your religion is, perhaps. But you can not control what so ever what will be the person's decisions.

You don't know who RC is do you?

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 09:54

I sense a pending Epiphany

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 09:59

Quoting: Dilli
I sense a pending Epiphany

lambert has some cream you can put on that.

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 14:29

You don't know who RC is do you?

Fred Phelps?

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 14:32

No.

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 14:54

Hmm. Bill O'Reilly?

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 15:54

i've got some swimming togs just like that!

Click to reveal..
but she looks much better in them.

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 17:21

OMG... LMAO.... Oh whatever, I was half asleep when I wrote it. I can be a lil bit smarter when I'm half asleep.

Re: Religion - 20 Jun 08 18:32

OMG... LMAO.... Oh whatever, I was half asleep when I wrote it. I can be a lil bit smarter when I'm half asleep.

when you wrote what MW???????

Re: Religion - 21 Jun 08 15:03

Wonder where RC fits into this venn diagram..?

Re: Religion - 21 Jun 08 16:03

Do you have any life of note Mr Vulgar?? Or is your favorite pastime concentrating on me and my opinions?? You remind me to an extent of another user here, Mr Hitam, whose pomposity is only ever outweighed by his ineptitude in holding a discussion. I would suggest Sir, that you re-orientate your life towards finding a purpose in it. Something which is more than merely about yourself. Give unto others, the scriptures say, and They will give unto you. Think about those words carefully Mr Vulgar before you waste your,and our, time with your next ridiculous posting.
Richard

Re: Religion - 21 Jun 08 16:50

Do you have any life of note Mr Vulgar?? Or is your favorite pastime concentrating on me and my opinions?? You remind me to an extent of another user here, Mr Hitam, whose pomposity is only ever outweighed by his ineptitude in holding a discussion. I would suggest Sir, that you re-orientate your life towards finding a purpose in it. Something which is more than merely about yourself. Give unto others, the scriptures say, and They will give unto you. Think about those words carefully Mr Vulgar before you waste your,and our, time with your next ridiculous posting.
Richard

Which Mr. Hitam would that be?

Did you know that Chewwy has left the fold too?

Re: Religion - 21 Jun 08 17:20

Give unto others, the scriptures say, and They will give unto you. Think about those words carefully Mr Vulgar before you waste your,and our, time with your next ridiculous posting.
Richard

Give amusing Christbabble unto others and they will give sarky cartoons unto you.

Do you have any life of note Mr Vulgar??

Ah. Well, you may have me there. No. Not so as you'd notice.

Re: Religion - 21 Jun 08 17:34

You (obviously) still don't know who it is do you WH?

As for life of note, unless you are at THE wedding this weekend, consider yourself an outcast.
Posted by: Sammy Jankis

Re: Religion - 21 Jun 08 17:53

As for life of note, unless you are at THE wedding this weekend, consider yourself an outcast.

He says whilst avoiding every communal beer consumption invitation from his fellow jakchatters.

Re: Religion - 21 Jun 08 18:12

Quoting: Sammy Jankis

He says whilst avoiding every communal beer consumption invitation from his fellow jakchatters.

I don't live in Jakarta and I frequently work overseas - what am I supposed to do? catch the fucking bus from Bangkok?

You also need to remember that many of you lot met before you discovered the manifold joys of JC - There are a couple of JC'ers that I cannot fucking stand, and that's before I have met them.

Re: Religion - 21 Jun 08 18:24

Richard

Why would any god fearing Christian loving man make fun of someone who has PADD, is this some kind cruelly evil, devilish joke on an unsuspecting innocent man who has Pomposity Attention Deficit Disorder. PADD it's not funny anymore is it..............

Re: Religion - 21 Jun 08 18:29

Who's got that then? There are few with coughs, colds and scabby holes but that one is a new one.

Re: Religion - 22 Jun 08 01:08

I don't live in Jakarta and I frequently work overseas - what am I supposed to do? catch the fucking bus from Bangkok?

You also need to remember that many of you lot met before you discovered the manifold joys of JC - There are a couple of JC'ers that I cannot fucking stand, and that's before I have met them.

Technically, I also don't live in Jakarta -- and I also work VERY frequently overseas. Yeah, yeah, tell it to the guy buying it... That excuse only works for so long, Cap'n. You're in CGK sometimes, and have yet (to my knowledge) to meet a single JCer out for a beer. Some deep, dark secret identity lurking in your closet, perhaps? wink

As for your lacking the capacity to stand a couple of JCers, why would that be a problem if you and I and RH and WH and a few others who are chummy enough here online don't have this particular issue between us?

Re: Religion - 22 Jun 08 01:23

[quote=Capt. Mainwaring]As for life of note, unless you are at THE wedding this weekend, consider yourself an outcast.

Technically, I also don't live in Jakarta -- and I also work VERY frequently overseas. Yeah, yeah, tell it to the guy buying it... That excuse only works for so long, Cap'n. You're in CGK sometimes, and have yet (to my knowledge) to meet a single JCer out for a beer. Some deep, dark secret identity lurking in your closet, perhaps? wink

As for your lacking the capacity to stand a couple of JCers, why would that be a problem if you and I and RH and WH and a few others who are chummy enough here online don't have this particular issue between us? [/quote]

I'm in Jakarta on average 3 times a year for a maximum of a day.

I might add that when PC was in soerabaja he didn't PM me, I'd have come up and gone out for a beer - the fact he didn't doesn't worry me, perhaps he was busy.

To be honest Sammy the fact that you believe there is a deep dark secret rather than someone who first hand is quite private, and the fact that you feel I am avoiding it are good enough reasons in their own right.

I suppose I could also add that from past happenings, there are on or two particularly naughty boys who want to pose as a potential employer with the sole purpose of backscuttling, that's another story for another night though.

You all do appear to have your own little closed shop club, with "in" jokes and secrets which consequently make it more difficult for an outsider to fit in.

That and the fact that many believe that if you are not a Jakarta "face", you aren't anyone.

Re: Religion - 22 Jun 08 04:37

many believe that if you are not a Jakarta "face", you aren't anyone.

I'm not a "face." As RC has so eloquently pointed out, I'm no one.

*slits wrists, goes to muscular Christ Hell, there to repent at leisure.*

Re: Religion - 22 Jun 08 10:03

I might add that when PC was in soerabaja he didn't PM me, I'd have come up and gone out for a beer - the fact he didn't doesn't worry me, perhaps he was busy.

Who is PC, and what praytell does this PC character have to do with me?

To be honest Sammy the fact that you believe there is a deep dark secret rather than someone who first hand is quite private, and the fact that you feel I am avoiding it are good enough reasons in their own right.

Fuck's sake, it was a joke. Never confuse honesty with rudeness, Cap'n. My my, we're quite the defensive little tyke today, are we? Bruising your vagina with poking a bit of friendly fun at you was never my intention, but it won't happen again. Of that I can assure you.

You all do appear to have your own little closed shop club, with "in" jokes and secrets which consequently make it more difficult for an outsider to fit in.

In fairness, I doubt you're the best source to comment on the "little closed shop club" we appear to have seeing as how we've never met.

Re: Religion - 22 Jun 08 10:19

Who is PC, and what praytell does this PC character have to do with me?

Quote:
For that matter who am I Sammy? just a group of typed words on Crusher's forum

Fuck's sake, it was a joke. Never confuse honesty with rudeness, Cap'n. My my, we're quite the defensive little tyke today, are we? Bruising your vagina with poking a bit of friendly fun at you was never my intention, but it won't happen again. Of that I can assure you.

Quote:
Americans shouldn't try humour or jokes , you guys lack the subtleness of delicate innuendo and instead sound like a peacekeeping mission in a small middle eastern country

In fairness, I doubt you're the best source to comment on the "little closed shop club" we appear to have seeing as how we've never met.

I'd have though that was all the more qualification Sammy - who else to ask? Riccardo ? or perhaps Stinky Dan

Re: Religion - 22 Jun 08 11:31

Quote:
For that matter who am I Sammy? just a group of typed words on Crusher's forum

I'd think you're more like our resident emotional sock puppet-cum-petulant tantrum thrower, color me crazy.

Quote:
Americans shouldn't try humour or jokes , you guys lack the subtleness of delicate innuendo and instead sound like a peacekeeping mission in a small middle eastern country

Ah yes, and all that coming from the very spitting image of subtlety and delicate innuendo, am I right? Sorry cupcake, but while many of you limey fog-breathers quite obviously prefer to feel yourselves well above others in avoiding good ol' brute force and pretend that you lot are clever, you tend, for the most part, to come off as being nothing beyond mincing little self-absorbed whiners.

But really, keep it all up, big guy -- it quite becomes you. Pardon me, but I've got a closed shop club meeting to get to. You're still welcome to join in on the fun with us anytime you'd like to put away your paranoia, climb down off of your throne and get down in the muck with us jakchat paupers.

Re: Religion - 22 Jun 08 19:41

popcorn
Posted by: bruxellois

Re: Religion - 22 Jun 08 21:14

I just posted about religion in my blog and IM.

Indonesians do not view religion as part of themselves but the other way around. We live it, breathe it and do EVERYTHING (including hurting other people) in accordance to our religion. We take religion very seriously, but we do not advocate imposition of our religious values on others, and we strongly believe our religion is one of peace and tolerance. Anyone who says otherwise will be beheaded.
Posted by: Oldman

Re: Religion - 22 Jun 08 23:32

Where did you get this pic?

Re: Religion - 23 Jun 08 03:39

Quoting: Oldman

Where did you get this pic?

http://www.vatican.va/

Re: Religion - 23 Jun 08 08:31

*burst to tears*

Bwaaaah!

Posted by: Roy's Hair

Re: Religion - 23 Jun 08 14:41

Quoting: bruxellois
I just posted about religion in my blog and IM.

Indonesians do not view religion as part of themselves but the other way around. We live it, breathe it and do EVERYTHING (including hurting other people) in accordance to our religion. We take religion very seriously, but we do not advocate imposition of our religious values on others, and we strongly believe our religion is one of peace and tolerance. Anyone who says otherwise will be beheaded.

Indonesians have trouble with this kind of truth Brux:

The one in the top left is also commonly known as Homo Ojegus and can be found zooming around Mampang of an afternoon.

Re: Religion - 24 Jun 08 04:07

My pics keep disappearing. Is that because they're unsuitable for the forum or because other websites object to me stealing their bandwidth? Don't they know this is jakchat!?

Anyway, here's another...

Booyah.

Re: Religion - 24 Jun 08 05:49

The more widely known comic strip B.C. has also managed to produce a supposedly anti-Islam message:

Re: Religion - 24 Jun 08 10:45

Johnny Hart's going to have his testicles used as Satan's castanets for this day's work. Let's get the fundies outside Okusi Towers though(I'll be watching Kuku's hair get set alight from Cocktail & Friends):

Re: Religion - 24 Jun 08 13:17

It's fun to stay at the...

Re: Religion - 24 Jun 08 13:31

Heh heh. I think Christ was probably a shirt (robe?) lifter anyway. I mean he hung out with a lot of other men, he had a beard...
Posted by: Johny251976

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 00:58

Well, I believe we must return to the main topic on HOW if someone you loves ask you to change religion, just to please him/her or his/her family.

I have the same stance with no name. I will NEVER trade my belief only to be loved or to have a lover.

What good will it bring to have a lover who loves you only if you change yourself? Love is a two way street, giving and receiving. And so is respect.

I know though, many people will trade their religion just to win love, even to believe in ridiculous dogmas and teachings. I see it as a sign of self disrespect. As simple as that.

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 01:03

Quoting: Johny251976
Well, I believe we must return to the main topic on HOW if someone you loves ask you to change religion, just to please him/her or his/her family.

I have the same stance with no name. I will NEVER trade my belief only to be loved or to have a lover.

What good will it bring to have a lover who loves you only if you change yourself? Love is a two way street, giving and receiving. And so is respect.

I know though, many people will trade their religion just to win love, even to believe in ridiculous dogmas and teachings. I see it as a sign of self disrespect. As simple as that.

On the other hand Johnny, do we all pray to the same God, just in different ways, so what does it matter?

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 01:16

"On the other hand Johnny, do we all pray to the same God, just in different ways, so what does it matter?"

It does matter for me and if you say that we all pray to the same God, do you mean you have studied all the religions in the world to conclude that? I haven't done that.

And to be honest, I speak about my own stance, not about anyone else. So if you want, you can convince us that we all pray to the same God, but I am sure you will have a lot of homework of proving that all we all pray to the same God, and you neglect the fact that some of us don't believe in God.

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 01:19

There is no god but god.

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 01:25

"On the other hand Johnny, do we all pray to the same God, just in different ways, so what does it matter?"

It does matter for me and if you say that we all pray to the same God, do you mean you have studied all the religions in the world to conclude that? I haven't done that.

And to be honest, I speak about my own stance, not about anyone else. So if you want, you can convince us that we all pray to the same God, but I am sure you will have a lot of homework of proving that all we all pray to the same God, and you neglect the fact that some of us don't believe in God.

John, you obviously are more in to religion than I am and take it far far more serious than most, the best advice I can give is to seek out a man here in JakChat called Richard Carpenter, he is a very Holey Man and takes his religion seriously. He would be the wisest to consult with on this topic and get down on your knees with to worship the lord..........

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 01:26

There is no god but god.

Vulgy, hoping to measure up to ole Ron one day?

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 01:29

Minus the tache, I could be his long-lost twin. Oh, and my cock is tiny. But apart from that.

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 02:39

Quoting: viperaberushitam

John, you obviously are more in to religion than I am and take it far far more serious than most, the best advice I can give is to seek out a man here in JakChat called Richard Carpenter, he is a very Holey Man and takes his religion seriously. He would be the wisest to consult with on this topic and get down on your knees with to worship the lord..........

Thank you for bringing up my name Mr Viper. It seems our past troubles are just that. Past. As much as it pains me to post directly below that bastion of ignorance Mr Vulgar, i feel i have to. From some posts i have read today, it would appear that Mr Johny is a homosexual. Mr Johny, I would like to reassure you that what you have is only an illness. It is treatable, just like many other illnesses. You will always have the opportunity to repent and be cured Johny. However Johny, let me make it clear, that the Lord has no time whatsoever for deviants who refuse to repent and change.These are not my thoughts Johny, but the thoughts of the Holy Deity who sees over us. If you stubbornly and foolishly refuse to amend your ways, you will find no place in the afterlife for yourself, and will instead find yourself in the rather uncomfortable place where the likes of Mr Vulgar seem headed. Feel free to PM me anytime Johny if you would like to change your life.
Regards
Richard

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 08:14

Take no notice of him, he has no God.

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 08:38

"From some posts i have read today, it would appear that Mr Johny is a homosexual. Mr Johny, I would like to reassure you that what you have is only an illness."

Ehm. Also being religious is an illness. Religion for men or men for religion?

"However Johny, let me make it clear, that the Lord has no time whatsoever for deviants who refuse to repent and change."

Well, of course I don't have time for that kind of God, anyway.

"These are not my thoughts Johny, but the thoughts of the Holy Deity who sees over us. If you stubbornly and foolishly refuse to amend your ways, you will find no place in the afterlife for yourself, and will instead find yourself in the rather uncomfortable place where the likes of Mr Vulgar seem headed."

Is there any afterlife? So many theories on the afterlife, perhaps you can discuss and debate with all of them to decide which one is correct.

"Feel free to PM me anytime Johny if you would like to change your life."

Well, I change my life to the better everyday, thank you for the offer.

"
Take no notice of him, he has no God."

What do you mean by "he"? Richard Carpenter or I?

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 08:51

Neither.

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 08:57

"Neither."

Ok.

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 09:24

Pray the gay away

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 09:26

"Pray the gay away"

LOL!

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 09:42

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Al Qur'an 4:15-16 If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful.
Posted by: MadCat

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 10:34

Just my 2 cents: Religion is like organised crime. Except it's wrapped up in a more palatable exterior and tends to attract more visible nutjobs to it.

laugh

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 10:45

Lamenatations IV, 3 Even wild beasts offer the breast, they give suck to their young ones.

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 15:25

Quoting: kenyeung
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Al Qur'an 4:15-16 If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful.

The Qur'an passage reflects what i said to the misled Mr Johny.
What is interesting is the consistency shown by the two Holy Books with regard to homosexuality. Of course Islam is a deviance in itself but on this matter its teaching are correct. Mr Johny, please heed the words from the scriptures and stop being so flippant on this matter.

Mr Yeung, i have rather enjoyed your breast-feeding series but please understand that a line is to be drawn when using images of holy figures from the scriptures.
Thank you
Richard

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 18:20

Thank you for bringing up my name Mr Viper. It seems our past troubles are just that. Past. As much as it pains me to post directly below that bastion of ignorance Mr Vulgar, i feel i have to. From some posts i have read today, it would appear that Mr Johny is a homosexual. Mr Johny, I would like to reassure you that what you have is only an illness. It is treatable, just like many other illnesses. You will always have the opportunity to repent and be cured Johny. However Johny, let me make it clear, that the Lord has no time whatsoever for deviants who refuse to repent and change.These are not my thoughts Johny, but the thoughts of the Holy Deity who sees over us. If you stubbornly and foolishly refuse to amend your ways, you will find no place in the afterlife for yourself, and will instead find yourself in the rather uncomfortable place where the likes of Mr Vulgar seem headed. Feel free to PM me anytime Johny if you would like to change your life.
Regards
Richard

Richard, although we have had our differences in the past I have come to realize you are more of an all in one shop. Just like any religious man you serve the community in many ways. If I need spiritual healing I know you can help, if I need to know who the local crack dealer or crack whore in the neighborhood is I know you can point me in their directions. If I need a wheel man for our next bank heist then you are the man I will call in a pinch. I know if we need you as a 4some for bridge or a 3rd for a 3some I now you are willing to stand in where ever you are needed. As well if any child in your community needs spiritual guidance or molesting then we all know who we can turn to in our time of greatest need. Richard you have been a Godsend to all of us in the JakChat community, we thank you for being so giving in your community at it's time of need.

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 18:44

RC!! I love you?!!

Do you think we can hook up? I want to tell you some good news regarding Witchcraft. You will love it, you don't have to go to church or read any certain holy book. If you want to join our covenant you will get free cookies, and tea!

LOL

Re: Religion - 28 Jul 08 21:48

AAARGH.

"The Qur'an passage reflects what i said to the misled Mr Johny.
What is interesting is the consistency shown by the two Holy Books with regard to homosexuality. Of course Islam is a deviance in itself but on this matter its teaching are correct. Mr Johny, please heed the words from the scriptures and stop being so flippant on this matter.

Mr Yeung, i have rather enjoyed your breast-feeding series but please understand that a line is to be drawn when using images of holy figures from the scriptures.
Thank you
Richard"

First of all, let me get misled! I'd rather be an eagle than a sheep. Goodness. Like you don't have anything to do but bashing on homosexuality. I can cry RACISM, just like the muslims can do! So try me, Richard Clayderman!

Re: Religion - 29 Jul 08 01:58

I can cry RACISM, just like the muslims can do! So try me, Richard Clayderman!

So that's who RC is. Another jakchat mystery laid to rest.

And it is. Easy doesn't even cover it.

Re: Religion - 29 Jul 08 03:53

I can cry RACISM, just like the muslims can do! So try me, Richard Clayderman!

So that's who RC is. Another jakchat mystery laid to rest.

And it is. Easy doesn't even cover it.

ROFL ... Now we know.

Re: Religion - 29 Jul 08 19:12

AAARGH.

"The Qur'an passage reflects what i said to the misled Mr Johny.

Thank you
Richard"

First of all, let me get misled! I'd rather be an eagle than a sheep. Goodness. Like you don't have anything to do but bashing on homosexuality. I can cry RACISM, just like the muslims can do! So try me, Richard Clayderman!

Please listen to me you naive little boy Johny. Stop blabbering on with nonsense about sheep and eagles. This is a real issue we are dealing with. Not only are you living in sin by insisting on leading a homosexual lifestyle, but you are also living with the real risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases including HIV. It is well documented that the risk of contracting such diseases is far higher within the deviant homosexual community.

As such, you have a responsibility not only to your creator but to your community and society as a whole. These are not points to be debated Johny (or your supporters). These are scriptural and scientific facts.

You Sir, can cry racism and play games with my name until you are blue in the face, but none of that changes the reality you are living in. Ironically, I am a dissenting voice in this forum, amongst all the heathens and hedonists who populate it, but i believe it is important for me to speak my mind if only to encourage other like-minded people to do so.

You would be well advised Johny, to get hold of me personally, and allow me to introduce to you methods of amending your current malignant lifestyle.

Regards
Richard

Re: Religion - 29 Jul 08 20:05

Please listen to me you naive little boy Johny. Stop blabbering on with nonsense about sheep and eagles. This is a real issue we are dealing with. Not only are you living in sin by insisting on leading a homosexual lifestyle, but you are also living with the real risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases including HIV. It is well documented that the risk of contracting such diseases is far higher within the deviant homosexual community.

As such, you have a responsibility not only to your creator but to your community and society as a whole. These are not points to be debated Johny (or your supporters). These are scriptural and scientific facts.

You Sir, can cry racism and play games with my name until you are blue in the face, but none of that changes the reality you are living in. Ironically, I am a dissenting voice in this forum, amongst all the heathens and hedonists who populate it, but i believe it is important for me to speak my mind if only to encourage other like-minded people to do so.

You would be well advised Johny, to get hold of me personally,
and allow me to introduce to you methods of amending your current malignant lifestyle.

Regards
Richard

Which part..........

Re: Religion - 29 Jul 08 20:53

Since you are talking seriously, I will too:

"Please listen to me you naive little boy Johny. Stop blabbering on with nonsense about sheep and eagles. This is a real issue we are dealing with. Not only are you living in sin by insisting on leading a homosexual lifestyle, but you are also living with the real risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases including HIV. It is well documented that the risk of contracting such diseases is far higher within the deviant homosexual community."

What is sin? And since you have read my previous posts you might have learnt that I am looking for a LTR. Likewise, heterosexual lifestyle is not 100% free from disease. And perhaps I would be glad if you could show me some credible statistic on your assertion that the risk of contracting sexual disease is higher within the deviant homosexual community. And please also mention the statistical method. Thanks.

I mention about sheep because it seems you get a tendency of calling anything as sins, because your bible told you so. Perhaps you might want to open your bible a bit and see if your Jesus loves a judging personality. One more thing, I have asked you a very important thing: Is it religion for men or men for religion?

"As such, you have a responsibility not only to your creator but to your community and society as a whole. These are not points to be debated Johny (or your supporters). These are scriptural and scientific facts."

your "facts" need credible sources. I don't take Religious scripts as something scientific.

"You Sir, can cry racism and play games with my name until you are blue in the face, but none of that changes the reality you are living in. Ironically, I am a dissenting voice in this forum, amongst all the heathens and hedonists who populate it, but i believe it is important for me to speak my mind if only to encourage other like-minded people to do so."

Sigh. My joke about racism is taken seriously. Perhaps you may realize that gay is NOT a race and so are muslims.

"You would be well advised Johny, to get hold of me personally, and allow me to introduce to you methods of amending your current malignant lifestyle."

Get hold of you? Wow, thanks.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 01:02

I digress, I love cats.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 01:59

"I digress, I love cats."

How about Walruses?

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 02:23

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 04:04

"I digress, I love cats."

How about Walruses?

Nah, Walruses are overrated.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 05:57

how about green dragons?

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 08:42

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
how about green dragons?

Remember Operasi Naga Merah and Operasi Naga Hijau? Got a visit from Harmoko and Harpo Marx over that one.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 08:57

can't recall it. have you got it in your archives??

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 09:02

It was in 1997 when Gus Dur declared that ABRI had commenced Operation Green Dragon to fuck him over and Operation Red Dragon to fuck Megawati over. ABRI and Golkar were insistent that no such operations existed.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 09:09

"It was in 1997 when Gus Dur declared that ABRI had commenced Operation Green Dragon to fuck him over and Operation Red Dragon to fuck Megawati over. ABRI and Golkar were insistent that no such operations existed."

With all my respect to him because of his open-mindedness, Gus Dur often talked without sound proofs.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 09:22

Quoting: kenyeung
It was in 1997 when Gus Dur declared that ABRI had commenced Operation Green Dragon to fuck him over and Operation Red Dragon to fuck Megawati over. ABRI and Golkar were insistent that no such operations existed.

clearly ABRI succeeded.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 12:38

And 2008? It's the same exciting names. What an election we're in for. Superannuated tossers such as Mega and Gus versus war criminals Wiranto, Sutiyoso and Prabowo (It's unbelievable that that evil bugger can stand for election, he should be locked with Radavan in The Hague). The incumbent dull and wishy washy as dishwater ex-New Order lackey-bureaucrat seems positively Obama-esque in comparison.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 13:01

"And 2008? It's the same exciting names. What an election we're in for. Superannuated tossers such as Mega and Gus versus war criminals Wiranto, Sutiyoso and Prabowo (It's unbelievable that that evil bugger can stand for election, he should be locked with Radavan in The Hague). The incumbent dull and wishy washy as dishwater ex-New Order lackey-bureaucrat seems positively Obama-esque in comparison."

Gus Dur has honesty and the love for the minority. I would choose him if he went to the election anyway. But he will be disqualified, I am sure.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 13:02

Blasphemy.........

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 13:06

"And 2008? It's the same exciting names. What an election we're in for. Superannuated tossers such as Mega and Gus versus war criminals Wiranto, Sutiyoso and Prabowo (It's unbelievable that that evil bugger can stand for election, he should be locked with Radavan in The Hague). The incumbent dull and wishy washy as dishwater ex-New Order lackey-bureaucrat seems positively Obama-esque in comparison."

Gus Dur has honesty and the love for the minority. I would choose him if he went to the election anyway. But he will be disqualified, I am sure.

I have more respect for Gus than anyone else but his body is bacon. McCain heart attack man.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 13:33

Quote:
I have more respect for Gus than anyone else but his body is bacon. McCain heart attack man.

Yes, he has problem with health. smile But at least he is FAR better than anyone else. It's better choosing a sick man as a president over wicked healthy men or women.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 17:35

Quoting: Roy's Hair

Perhaps, Mr Hair, you are mixing up the Republican candidate , who has no history of heart problems, with the current vice-president Mr Cheney, who does. Mr McCain has had, however, problems with skin cancer and only recently had some tissue removed from his face. It is my hope that both men I have mentioned enjoy good health and long happy lives. They have both made invaluable contributions to their country and I believe that Mr McCain will continue to do so if elected to the office of President. It is to be regretted that the odds are stacked against Mr McCain as the media continue to give far more coverage, and far more quality coverage, to the democratic candidate, treating him like more like a rock star than politician, while failing to vet him on his stance on various issues and glossing over dubious aspects of his character.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 18:23

It's all a farce anyway RC. We're all trapped in the belly of the machine and the machine is bleeding to death. On so many drugs with the curtains closed and the TV blaring....So when's the rapture coming then Mr. Tukang kayu seperti Yesus Lamb***? Christian eschatology or Billy Graham's old cock ring? Discuss

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 18:24

As for McCain, they should have surgically removed him and rehabilitated the tumor.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 18:54

Quote:

Yes, he has problem with health. smile But at least he is FAR better than anyone else. It's better choosing a sick man as a president over wicked healthy men or women.

McCain is NOT better than anyone else, he made a lot of gaffes, flip-flopping on a lot of issues every month if not every week, and his vision is too old for the new world. He made a fool out of himself when he said Al-Q is in Iran, and he "forgot" the timeline of the surge -Anbar awakening, I have a long list.

Obama is not perfect, but he embraced the newness and change, he himself now standing as a presidential candidate is already a huge change. A healthy man with good judgment is far better than an old war hero who can't really keep up with the world, and sickly. I'm saying, if he won on the last election, that would be cool, but now he's too old. That's just my 2 cents.

- Oh shit, I felt stupid.. were you talking about Gus? LOL

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 19:00

Although RC and RH have both made good points, it seems that neither candidate offer the best choice. Personally I for 1 who will be casting his vote this year in the US presidential election, it will be Barack Obama for me (that is unless the Republican party comes out with a video showing him participating and leading in a ritual gang rape).

He offers the lesser of the 2 evils and although he is young and not as experinced there is time for real change. The US lower and middle class are now feeling the financial pain and there are some that cannot afford to live day to day on what they are making and are having to live off their credit cards and go further in debt every month.

The US, it's people and it's economy cannot afford the Iraqi war anymore and it has to end. Just think if all of that money spent on the war had been spent instead on badly needed infrastructure projects across the US. If that money had spent with US companies hiring legal US employees, the US could have kept all fo that money insides its borders and helped it's own economy instead of shipping the cash overseas by the boatload. The US economy would be in a much more financially viable position and the US infrastructure (roads, bridges, govt. buildings ect ect) would all be that much better for it.

Obama has already made some changes, he has said for months he would talk to Syria, Iran the Palestinians ect ect without conditions. THe Bush administration and McCain's position have been absolutely opposite and just recently the Bush administration has had a senior adminstration figure sit in meetings with Iran, this would have never come about if it had not been for Obama saying it and his supporters agreeing with this stand.

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 19:13

Obama has already made some changes, he has said for months he would talk to Syria, Iran the Palestinians ect ect without conditions. THe Bush administration and McCain's position have been absolutely opposite and just recently the Bush administration has had a senior adminstration figure sit in meetings with Iran, this would have never come about if it had not been for Obama saying it and his supporters agreeing with this stand.

*nods in agreement*

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 19:18

Plus Obama is Muslim, he can lead this world to a better life once all of the world adopts the Muslim religion...............Hallelujah

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 19:34

Plus Obama is Muslim, he can lead this world to a better life once all of the world adopts the Muslim religion...............Hallelujah

Hahaha...Nah,I think he's jewish!

Re: Religion - 30 Jul 08 19:39

Hahaha...Nah,I think he's jewish!

It is a very cunning plan..........

Posted by: linnaen

Re: Religion - 01 Aug 08 09:07

Who cares what religion Obama is, when you can have

Re: Religion - 01 Aug 08 09:16

that looks like a 419'er being set up by someone ...

Re: Religion - 01 Aug 08 09:17

interestingly, one of my nicks from long ago was BabyJesus. or BJ for short.
Posted by: linnaen

Re: Religion - 01 Aug 08 09:25

If it isn't, it should be.

Re: Religion - 01 Aug 08 13:04

I'd choose Colbert. Colbert, Colbert!

Re: Religion - 03 Aug 08 02:11

Or..err..Dilbert?

Re: Religion - 03 Aug 08 09:09

Quoting: linnaen
Who cares what religion Obama is, when you can have

WTH? LOL

Re: Religion - 03 Aug 08 11:17

End of the Affair
Barack Obama and the press break up.
Gabriel Sherman, The New Republic Published: Thursday, July 24, 2008

Around midnight on July 16, New York Times chief political correspondent Adam Nagourney received a terse e-mail from Barack Obama's press office. The campaign was irked by the Times' latest poll and Nagourney and Megan Thee's accompanying front-page piece titled "Poll Finds Obama Isn't Closing Divide on Race," which was running in the morning's paper. Nagourney answered the query, the substance of which he says was minor, and went to bed, thinking the matter resolved.

But, the next morning, Nagourney awoke to an e-mail from Talking Points Memo writer Greg Sargent asking him to comment on an eight-point rebuttal trashing his piece that the Obama campaign had released to reporters and bloggers like The Atlantic's Marc Ambinder and Politico's Ben Smith. Nagourney had not heard the complaints from the Obama camp and had no idea they were so steamed. "I'm looking at this thing, and I'm like, 'What the hell is this?' " Nagourney recently recalled. "I really flipped out."

Later that afternoon, Nagourney got permission from Times editors to e-mail Sargent a response to the Obama memo. But the episode still grates. "I've never had an experience like this, with this campaign or others," Nagourney tells me. "I thought they crossed the line. If you have a problem with a story I write, call me first. I'm a big boy. I can handle it. But they never called. They attacked me like I'm a political opponent."

So much for "Obama Love." That's the title of John McCain's new web ad, which strings together clips of cable news pundits gushing over Obama like besotted teens. This romance has been a prominent story line of Obama's entire campaign, and clearly elements of it are true: "I felt this thrill going up my leg," Chris Matthews crows in one clip flagged in the ad. But scratch the surface, and you'll find a lot of mixed feelings behind the Obama "love." Reporters are grumbling more and more that the campaign is acting like the Prom Queen. They gripe that it is "arrogant" and "control[ling]," and the campaign's own belief that Obama is poised to make history isn't endearing, either. The press certainly helped Obama get so far so fast; the question is, how far can he get if his campaign alienates them?

Last year, when Hillary Clinton campaigned as a front-runner, Obama provided access to the press corps and won over the media. One night, during a campaign stop in Iowa, he met reporters for off-the-record drinks. He cooperated for magazine profiles and appeared on the cover of GQ. And Clinton's relationship with the press wasn't half as easy. "The difference is the Clinton people were hostile for no reason," a reporter who has covered both Democrats tells me.

But, as Obama ascended from underdog to front-runner to presumptive nominee, the flame seems to have dwindled. Reporters who cover Obama these days grouse that Obama's flacks shroud the campaign in secrecy and provide little to no access. "They're more disciplined than the Bush people," a reporter on the Obama trail gripes. "There was this idea of being transparent, but they're not. They're total tightwads with information."

In June, there was something of a revolt after Obama ditched the press corps on his campaign plane for a secret meeting with Clinton at Senator Dianne Feinstein's house in Washington, leaving the reporters trapped on the flight to Chicago. The D.C. bureau chiefs of half a dozen news organizations, including the late Tim Russert, sent an angry letter to Obama aides Robert Gibbs and David Plouffe and threatened not to reimburse the campaign for the cost of the flight. "The decision to mislead reporters is a troubling one," they wrote. "We hope this does not presage a relationship with the Obama campaign that is not based on a mutual respect for the truth." After the incident, the press corps decided that one pool reporter would keep Obama in sight at all times. "It's a body watch," one reporter jokes.

Meanwhile, there have been widespread complaints over the shortage of spots to accompany Obama on his tour of the Middle East and Europe. A few days before the tour departed, Time magazine was told it couldn't send a photographer along, and, on July 22, NBC foreign affairs correspondent Andrea Mitchell complained on-air that the only images the press had received of Obama meeting with the troops was released by the U.S. military. (To be fair, congressional delegations to Iraq are kept secret for security purposes). And there's been widespread grumbling that the campaign revoked New Yorker writer Ryan Lizza's spot on the trip as retribution for the magazine's recent satirical cover. These may or may not be legitimate complaints--the evidence is mixed--but the press is hardly inclined to give the campaign the benefit of the doubt.

Obama's press liaison, Robert Gibbs, has built a particularly large reservoir of ill will. David Mendell, who covered Obama's Senate campaign for the Chicago Tribune and authored the 2007 Obama book From Promise to Power, wrote about Gibbs as "the anti-Obama" and described him as "Obama's hired gun, skillfully trained to shoot at reporters whose coverage was deemed unfair. Mendell tells me, "if [Gibbs] feels you're necessary to achieve a campaign goal, he will give you access and allow you in. But, if he feels you're not going to be of help, he can just ignore you." Mendell has his own specific gripe: Apparently, the Obama team was less than pleased with his biography, on which they cooperated, and Gibbs has since refused to help with the second edition.

One reporter sniffs that Gibbs, a native Alabaman and veteran of John Kerry's 2004 campaign, is the "communications director who doesn't communicate." "If you're getting an interview, and they say ten minutes, it's ten minutes," adds Time's Karen Tumulty, who scored an interview with Obama in June. "Robert Gibbs will cut it off."

Much of this is certainly the run-of-the-mill complaining of campaign reporters who can't get enough access. Still, the campaign hasn't helped itself, approaching reporters with a sense of entitlement. "They're an arrogant operation. Young and arrogant," one reporter covering the campaign says. "They don't believe in transparency with their own campaign," another says.

Reporters who have covered Obama's biography or his problems with certain voter blocs have been challenged the most aggressively. "They're terrified of people poking around Obama's life," one reporter says. "The whole Obama narrative is built around this narrative that Obama and David Axelrod built, and, like all stories, it's not entirely true. So they have to be protective of the crown jewels." Another reporter notes that, during the last year, Obama's old friends and Harvard classmates were requested not to talk to the press without permission.

As tensions escalate, the risk to Obama, of course, is that reporters will be emboldened to challenge his campaign ever more aggressively. At the same time, McCain has demonstrated a longstanding ability to deftly manage the press. After all, it wasn't long ago that McCain, short on cash and trailing in the Republican primaries, re-launched his campaign in New Hampshire by courting the press, "my base," as he once proudly put it. In June, the McCain camp unveiled its redesigned campaign plane, a Boeing 737 that recreates the Straight Talk Express bus, so reporters can assemble with McCain and shoot the breeze.

Now, Obama may be handing McCain a shot at winning back his "base." Of course, making ads that paint the media as Obama's stooges may not be the best way to accomplish that. But the press wants to put its love somewhere, and, right now, that love is up for grabs.

Gabriel Sherman is a special correspondent for The New Republic and founder of the Mark T. Rex Memorial Brothel.

Re: Religion - 03 Aug 08 11:25

Has the Mark T. Rex Memorial Brothel moved? I cannot seem to find it thse days!

Re: Religion - 03 Aug 08 13:03

Quoting: Dilli
Has the Mark T. Rex Memorial Brothel moved? I cannot seem to find it thse days!

Right where it always was:

Re: Religion - 07 Aug 08 20:31

Re: Religion - 07 Aug 08 21:54

Ken had the lasagne