Benazir Bhutto dead

Posted by: Capt. Mainwaring

Benazir Bhutto dead - 27 Dec 07 19:32

RAWALPINDI, Pakistan (CNN) -- Former Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto is said to be critically wounded following a suicide attack on a political rally in Rawalpindi, her husband, Asif Ali Zardari, was quoted as saying on CNN affiliate Geo TV.

Bhutto is helped from her vehicle following the October 18 suicide attack on her motorcade.

1 of 2 The attack has left at least 14 dead and 40 injured, Tariq Azim Khan, the country's former information minister, told CNN in a telephone interview.

The attacker is said to have detonated a bomb as he tried to enter the rally where thousands of people gathered to hear Bhutto speak, police said.

Bhutto is said to have been leaving the rally when the attack occurred and was taken to a hospital in an unconcious state, the Geo TV report said.

Earlier, a spokesman for Bhutto told CNN she was safe and taken away from the scene.

Video from the scene of the blast broadcast from Geo TV showed wounded people being loaded into ambulances.

Up to 20 people are dead, the report said.

Last news is that she ended up snuffing it.
Posted by: KuKuKaChuModerator

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 27 Dec 07 20:02

yep. she's dead.
Posted by: emmajkt

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 27 Dec 07 20:15

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
yep. she's dead.

that's a shame frown
Posted by: flingwing

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 27 Dec 07 20:42

Q1: If she'd have lived and been voted Prime Minster, what changes could she have (i.e., had the power to have) made? What do you think would have been her likely political path?

Q2: What political/religious group likely did it?
Posted by: Oldman

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 27 Dec 07 21:43

Whoever the winner is, they must be backed up by The USA. Pakistan is The USA's ally.

The question is: who was the mastermind of that tragedy?
Posted by: Sammy Jankis

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 27 Dec 07 23:10

Quoting: Oldman
Whoever the winner is, they must be backed up by The USA. Pakistan is The USA's ally.

The question is: who was the mastermind of that tragedy?

Ummm... Huh?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 27 Dec 07 23:57

Exploding handriks can be the very devil at this time of year.

And on a more serious note the needles have started dropping out of my Xmas tree.
Posted by: Dilli

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 06:52

Winners, Losers, WTF, ultimately the people off Pakistan are the losers.

Two things here, I have worked in Pakistan and found the people to be educated, friendly although undeniably poor. Given the choice between Pakistan and India if I had to work in either place I would choose Pakistan. I liked the place.

Secondly, I met Ms Bhutto a number off times in Dubai where she was a neighbour (lived 150 yards down the road). She was an unassuming lady who, despite her "heritage" did her own shopping and could be seen at the local supermarket (albeit not at the Pork Counter) and was definately "do-able".

Pakistan is now careering down a road that does not bode well for its future.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 07:04

Quoting: Dilli
Winners, Losers, WTF, ultimately the people off Pakistan are the losers.

you're right there. even these past few years, the numbers of pakistanis trying to get into indonesia has increased substantially. i get a constant stream of enquiries from pakistan from people wanting visas. i general, i can't help them. immigration here charges an arm and a leg to approve visas for pakistanis, and even when approved, there is no guarantee the embassy in Islamabad will actually stamp it into their passport without further substantial charges! i just tell them, "sorry, can't help".

if i were a pakistani, i would be doing my level best to get a better passport!

Posted by: chewwyUK

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 07:41

off topic I know ....

Given incidents like this and other in the world I would suggest that the human race is probably going to kill its self off way before the environment turns on us.

I am going in search of an island I can buy and live in peace, spreading love and understanding to my guests. The rest of the world can bugger off when I rule in the land of chewwy. BTW the land of chewwy will only have one festive season based on the worship of lap dancers.
Posted by: flingwing

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 07:43

FW: Q2: What political/religious group likely did it?

OM #1: Whoever the winner is, they must be backed up by The USA. Pakistan is The USA's ally.

OM #2: The question is: who was the mastermind of that tragedy?
-----------------

Oldman, let's review the bidding.

You said the "winner" would be backed by the USA. By "winner" do you mean perpetrator? How would the murderer of Benazir Bhutto be a winner? And why would the perpetrator have to be the USA? Couldn't Benazir Bhutto have been an ally of the USA->Western->Non-totalitarian-> coalition?
-----------------------------

A morning news report I just read has this to say about the assassination <http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59395>.

PAKISTAN IN CRISIS
Bhutto assassinated in suicide attack
Al-Qaida reportedly takes responsibility for killing 'most precious American asset'.

U.S. officials are looking into a report that al-Qaida's main spokesman has claimed responsibility for Bhutto's death.

"We terminated the most precious American asset which vowed to defeat (the) mujahadeen," Mustafa Abu Al-Yazid told Adnkronos International in a phone call from an unknown location.

Al-Yazid is the main al-Qaida commander in Afghanistan. The decision to assassinate Bhutto is believed to have been made by al-Qaida's No. 2 leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri, according to the news agency.
------------------------------------------

How does that fit with what you stated/asked?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 07:50

Flingwing I think Sammy Jankis summed it up with the response

"Ummm... Huh?"

The fact that he uses the term "winner" in relation to the murder of another human clearly demonstrates the level of person we are dealing with.

Given he also seems to be interested in religious content I don't feel I have a lot in common with Oldman (not unless he is an ignorant old fat bule too!)

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 08:48

At the back of my mind I have visions of a 21st Century "Sarajevo Incident", the scary thing being it happened in the back yard of a nation with a history of hysteria and more importantly a Nuclear capability!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 08:59

my thoughts on first hearing the news of the assassination: "who is soon going to have their fingers on the nuke buttons?"
Posted by: Ena

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 09:19

oh .So sad. RIP.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 10:43

Quoting: flingwing
Oldman, let's review the bidding.

You said the "winner" would be backed by the USA. By "winner" do you mean perpetrator? How would the murderer of Benazir Bhutto be a winner?

Most Pakistani political elites are The USA's allies, including Musharraf, Bhutto, and Syarif. They are all backed up by the USA. The USA knows exactly how to play the cards right. Whoever rules Pakistan, The USA will back them up as The USA has interests in Pakistan.

It is still a big mystery who the perpetrator was. And there's no guarantee that the perpetrator is going to win. But one thing for sure, the people of Pakistan are the victims. The victims of their leaders' greediness.

Quoting: flingwing
And why would the perpetrator have to be the USA?

Who knows? Everything's possible.

And as usual, The USA will put Al-Qaeda into the hot seat, the scape goat.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 10:52

Quoting: chewwyUK

Given he also seems to be interested in religious content I don't feel I have a lot in common with Oldman (not unless he is an ignorant old fat bule too!)

You know yourself better that anybody else. laugh

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 10:56

Hmmm --- I am by know means the biggest fan of America but thats just got to be one of the most ridiculously posts i have very read.

Thanks for clarifying that by "winner" you mean the person who replaces her. It was a very confusing original response to flingers.

America and the west would have absolutely nothing to gain by killing off Benazir Bhutto so I fail to see why you are linking this to America! What advantages would you see for America in this situation????

As for America putting Al-Qaeda in to the hot seat ???? I think them announcing that they are responsible takes care of that. Don't forget they are a terrorist organizations hell bent on murder and mayhem!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 10:58

Quoting: chewwyUK

You know yourself better than anybody else. laugh

I am fat...
I am old...
I am ignorant...
You name it!

But one thing for sure, I am not a BUGIL (BUle GILa).

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 12:27

Oldman: "And as usual, The USA will put Al-Qaeda into the hot seat, the scape goat."

From CNN:

"The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security issued a bulletin Thursday citing an alleged claim of responsibility by al Qaeda for former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto's assassination, a DHS official told CNN."

"..."

"The source of the claim was apparently an obscure Italian news agency, Adnkronos International (AKI), which said that al Qaeda Afghanistan commander and spokesman Mustafa Abu Al-Yazid had telephoned the agency to make the claim."

"We terminated the most precious American asset which vowed to defeat [the] mujahadeen," AKI quoted Al-Yazid as saying."

Whoopsie. Looks like you kneejerked too soon, oldman -- unless you have intimite knowledge that the USA has infiltrated Adnkronos International.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 12:42

Oldman has an agenda all of his own don't you Abraham?

The bugger needs some cork cream.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 12:47

Ah yes, Doctor Scalliwag's Total Sex Builder all 'round for all, then! Shipping charges aren't free, unfortunately. We only use DHL.

smile

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 12:55

I his case, I'll pay. I have a new recipe.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 13:03

We've got no Habanero Souce out here, but I bet I can get my hands on some white phosphorus, magnesium and a box of matches to activate all the enlarging properties of the elixir. wink

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 18:52

You might think that my opinion is baseeless. Ok let's take it seriously. Do you know why The USA hasn't killed Osama bin Laden yet. Because The USA needs him. For what? As the scape goat. Any tragedy in this world would be linked to Osama. And people will always believe it as The USA could infiltrate the media easily.

Do you think it's hard for the USA to find Osama? Not at all. That's a piece of cake for them. But they won't do that. Too stupid to do that.

And why do you think it's impossible that USA was behind the tragedy? As I said, everything's possible for the USA. No big deal for the USA to kill others. They could even kill their own presidents!!!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:01

see? told yous there was a punchline!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:09

Abraham always gets there in the end.

Another lunatic to add to the every increasing Jakchat stock of fruitcakes.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:10

You might think that my opinion is baseeless. Ok let's take it seriously. Do you know why The USA hasn't killed Osama bin Laden yet. Because The USA needs him. For what? As the scape goat. Any tragedy in this world would be linked to Osama. And people will always believe it as The USA could infiltrate the media easily.

Do you think it's hard for the USA to find Osama? Not at all. That's a piece of cake for them. But they won't do that. Too stupid to do that.

And why do you think it's impossible that USA was behind the tragedy? As I said, everything's possible for the USA. No big deal for the USA to kill others. They could even kill their own presidents!!!

Posts like this that are so far out in left field deserve nothing but a picture to sum up the depths of mental retardation and basic lack of logic it takes to make such statements:

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:17

Are you hinting that Abe/Oldman is slightly tormented?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:19

Quoting: Sammy Jankis

Your pic speaks louder that my words! Thanks. You are so helpful.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:21

Your pic speaks louder that my words! Thanks. You are so helpful.

Well if that's the case Oldman, I wish that they would come to the UK and shoot a few of the fuckers.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:21

Not at all.

I am suggesting that Abe/Oldman is horribly tormented and probably owns a full line of designer tin-foil hats.

OK Abe my son, are you Indonesian? Pakistani? From what parts of the world do you hail? Dazzle me with your brilliant retort, please.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:22

Abe purports to be American with an Indonesian wife - isn't that so Abe?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:29

Not at all.

I am suggesting that Abe/Oldman is horribly tormented and probably owns a full line of designer tin-foil hats.

OK Abe my son, are you Indonesian? Pakistani? From what parts of the world do you hail? Dazzle me with your brilliant retort, please.

A colourful retort if not a brilliant one.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:37

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring
Abe purports to be American with an Indonesian wife - isn't that so Abe?

Ree-eee-eeAAAly Abe? You're an American? Let me direct you to your recent posting below:

- - - -

- - - -

Now Abraham my fine lad, you certainly don't speak like an American.

Allow me to re-post your message I've referenced above, but with changes that you would have used originally if you really WERE an American:

- - - -

You might think that my opinion is baseeless. Ok let's take it seriously. Do you know why WE haven't killed Osama bin Laden yet. Because WE need him. For what? As the scape goat. Any tragedy in this world would be linked to Osama. And people will always believe it as WE could infiltrate the media easily.

Do you think it's hard for US to find Osama? Not at all. That's a piece of cake for US. But WE won't do that. WE ARE too stupid to do that.

And why do you think it's impossible that WE WERE behind the tragedy? As I said, everything's possible for US. No big deal for US to kill others. WE could even kill OUR own presidents!!!

- - - -

If you're an American, then we are you using terms like "The USA" and "they" and "them"? If you are in fact an American, then don't all the things you are saying about America and Americans apply to you just as stringently as any other American?

Oldman, you...

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:46

Do you think that he is a Reg Varney then?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:49

Seems ya'll have a gweat sense of humow. Just among us: I am youw nightmawe!!! I am fwom nowhewe!!!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:50

Hard to say. I think he's a forum troll filling his otherwise boring day with fragments of thought and inane ramblings. Nohing wrong with forum trolling perse, but oldman, you need to get with the program or you'll not last long here, chief.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:54

yep, back to troll school for you, young oldman!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:54

Seems ya'll have a gweat sense of humow. Just among us: I am youw nightmawe!!! I am fwom nowhewe!!!

I doubt it, there are some right loonies around here, you'll cry and throw your vegetables out of your pram soon enough.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 19:58

I should add that our one and only vegetarian sniper for the Khymer Rouge went wobbly just a few days back.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 20:06

I am not welcome here?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 20:11

Well if that's the case Oldman, I wish that they would come to the UK and shoot a few of the fuckers.

How come fuckers shoot other fuckers?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 20:15

Oldman: "I am not welcome here?"

Sure you are, and we didn't say that you aren't, Dippy McRetard. We said that you probably won't last long trolling for arguments here at JakChat.

Oldman: "How come fuckers shoot other fuckers?"

Please describe who are both of the "fuckers" in your statement.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 20:18

Capt knows better I suppose.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 20:21

So you were talking out of your ass without a clue of what you were actually saying?

Ouch!

Please say something meaningful instead of your constant

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 20:22

Capt knows better I suppose.

Oh I don't think so Mr. Cooper, I think you know quite well who they are.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 20:26

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 20:31

Both creatures are giving a signal for a hard fuck!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 20:34

That is barely even English anymore, you know this right? Please put your tinfoil hat back on; the cylons are jamming your brainwaves with their HERF cannons again.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 20:36

Both creatures are giving a signal for a hard fuck!

Ah Oldman, you've given the game away .

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 21:12

It slips after a while. I don't suppose you remember my diatribe with the bloke who needed a facial and diamonds on the soles of his Harry Randalls? His english was fine for a bit, but when he realised that he was going to get through a few BICS on the wife's back he got quite ethnic.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 28 Dec 07 23:57

I think it has been by now well established that he is by no means an American, but the question remains and begs to be answered:

(A) Pakistani
(B) Indonesian
(C) Eggplant
(D) Elusive Waterfowl
(E) Rare breed of mint-flavored chewing gum

Gamblers, stake your bets now.
Posted by: naga

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 01:24

"You might think that my opinion is baseeless. Ok let's take it seriously. Do you know why The USA hasn't killed Osama bin Laden yet. Because The USA needs him. For what? As the scape goat. Any tragedy in this world would be linked to Osama. And people will always believe it as The USA could infiltrate the media easily."

Your opinion IS baseless and you are a complete TOOL. People think that because the USA has the largest military-industrial complex, that this also equates to competence; anybody who has done business with large US firms AND worked with their military knows this is not true; they didn't and won't find Osama because OBL is smarter than the muppets who are looking for him.

His strategy is superb and he manipulates the media in a way Bush culd only dream of; he is the Muslim world's Che Guevarra and is 'flipping the bird' to the west.

"Do you think it's hard for the USA to find Osama? Not at all. That's a piece of cake for them. But they won't do that. Too stupid to do that. "

Its not a piece of cake; are you aware of how big Afghanistan is?

How inhospitable the territory is?

The Americans haven't got a clue where he is....

"And why do you think it's impossible that USA was behind the tragedy? As I said, everything's possible for the USA. No big deal for the USA to kill others. They could even kill their own presidents!!! "

Ok, i'll be the right c**t here; Butto got what she deserved.

She was a crook and would have sent the country to ruin, just as she did when she was in charge the first time. It was a clever ploy by Musharraf to let her and the other muppet back into the country, because he knew that extremists will/would target both of them, thereby alleviating some political pressure off Musharraf. Sharif is next, he'll be dead in six months, mark my word and they'll have another crack at Musharaff too.

Pakistan is the prime example of what happens when the government doesn't control the regilious loons well.

The USA has acutally very little influence over Pakistan and they are only an 'allie'; they are a fair weather friend and Musharraf is barely in control of the country and certainly not in control of the outer regions, so how could Washington have control of the central government?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 02:08

Quoting: naga
"You might think that my opinion is baseeless. Ok let's take it seriously. Do you know why The USA hasn't killed Osama bin Laden yet. Because The USA needs him. For what? As the scape goat. Any tragedy in this world would be linked to Osama. And people will always believe it as The USA could infiltrate the media easily."

Your opinion IS baseless and you are a complete TOOL. People think that because the USA has the largest military-industrial complex, that this also equates to competence; anybody who has done business with large US firms AND worked with their military knows this is not true; they didn't and won't find Osama because OBL is smarter than the muppets who are looking for him.

His strategy is superb and he manipulates the media in a way Bush culd only dream of; he is the Muslim world's Che Guevarra and is 'flipping the bird' to the west.

"Do you think it's hard for the USA to find Osama? Not at all. That's a piece of cake for them. But they won't do that. Too stupid to do that. "

"And why do you think it's impossible that USA was behind the tragedy? As I said, everything's possible for the USA. No big deal for the USA to kill others. They could even kill their own presidents!!! "

Ok, i'll be the right c**t here; Butto got what she deserved.She was a crook and would have sent the country to ruin, just as she did when she was in charge the first time. It was a clever ploy by Musharraf to let her and the other muppet back into the country, because he knew that extremists will/would target both of them, thereby alleviating some political pressure off Musharraf. Sharif is next, he'll be dead in six months, mark my word and they'll have another crack at Musharaff too.

Pakistan is the prime example of what happens when the government doesn't control the regilious loons well.

The USA has acutally very little influence over Pakistan and they are only an 'allie'; they are a fair weather friend and Musharraf is barely in control of the country and certainly not in control of the outer regions, so how could Washington have control of the central government?

Fuck me, in one of your opinionated ring-piece like posts, I actually agree with you, the silly old cow went with the intention of stiring shite and she got her wish.

Ironic that because the silly old cow stuck her head out through the roof of her Tata, she was killed, and not by a bullet or a sliver of bomb, but by the roof of her car.

She enjoyed a life of privilege while her "people" rotted around her, if they were shit silly enough to support the woman after all that then they will get what they deserve.

No western country gives a bollocks about pakistan and its people ,Lord knows, we already know them enough first hand to know exactly what they are, leave them to be happy in their own little world.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 02:10

I think it has been by now well established that he is by no means an American, but the question remains and begs to be answered:

(A) Pakistani
(B) Indonesian
(C) Eggplant
(D) Elusive Waterfowl
(E) Rare breed of mint-flavored chewing gum

Gamblers, stake your bets now.

Reg Varney or water foul.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 06:14

Quoting: naga

indeed, and USA is the supreme example of what happens when the government doesn't control religious loons.

in fact, they elect them to be their political representatives!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 11:05

Don't forget Kuku that half of us, myself included, voted against that cockbag twice. Thanks to our retarded electoral system, he still "won".

We have the religious right and the homophobes to thank; apparently people were more afraid of dudes kissing than a religious nutter running our country into the ground. Go figure.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 12:46

Don't forget Kuku that half of us, myself included, voted against that cockbag twice. Thanks to our retarded electoral system, he still "won".

it seems that none of the americans i have ever met actually voted for Bush. this possibly means that americans who have left their country have more brains than those that stay behind wink

anyway, being that as it may, as the world's 2nd largest democracy, should not the american people be held to account for their choices? as it is a democracy -- so we are constantly reminded -- should you be absolved from personal responibility even though you didn't vote for the winner?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 13:18

it seems that none of the americans i have ever met actually voted for Bush. this possibly means that americans who have left their country have more brains than those that stay behind wink

anyway, being that as it may, as the world's 2nd largest democracy, should not the american people be held to account for their choices? as it is a democracy -- so we are constantly reminded -- should you be absolved from personal responibility even though you didn't vote for the winner?

A very good point about Americans you've met abroad not voting for Bush. That is one of the primary reasons I left and have graced Indonesia with my daring and dashing good looks. wink Most Americans you will meet abroad lean to the left, while right-leaners would nearly never be found in Indonesia because it is "an evil Muslim country full of terrorists."

Now, an excerpt from your post, if I way:

"...should not the american people be held to account for their choices?"

Yes, they should. And my clear choice was a solid and resounding NO to Bush being President. Twice.

Why should I, who voted against Senior Cockbag twice, NOT be absolved of personal responsibility when I PERSONALLY voted against his election as President twice? The only thing I could do short of that is assassination, and I'm not willing to do that for obvious reasons. wink

Shouldn't personal responsibility for an end result stop where one has done everything in one's PERSONAL power to ensure that something "bad" doesn't happen? Should you be blamed because John Howard is a complete douche-nozzle and pretty much always has been, despite the fact that you don't even live in Aus anymore?

Just food for thought...

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 13:32

Should you be blamed because John Howard is a complete douche-nozzle and pretty much always has been, despite the fact that you don't even live in Aus anymore?

this is indeed the question! as an australian citizen, can i be held accountable for the misdeeds of the political leadership of that country? or, more to the point, *should* i be held accountable?

australia is, we are all told, a democracy. of the people, by the people, for the people. this being the case (and i don't actually believe it is) then the entire people of a nation-state *should* be held accountable, regardless of whether we voted for that leadership of not!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 13:36

"You might think that my opinion is baseless. Ok let's take it seriously. Do you know why The USA hasn't killed Osama bin Laden yet. Because The USA needs him. For what? As the scape goat. Any tragedy in this world would be linked to Osama. And people will always believe it as The USA could infiltrate the media easily."

Quoting: Nagabonar

Smarter?

Who has been manipulating whom? Osama has been manipulating this fucking world? What the heck is it? Who has power to manipulate the media? Osama or the "peaceful" USA?

Well, it's a piece of hamburger then!
Hasn't got a clue?
The USA technology even knows what you are doing now. It knows where you put your long shit last night.

She was a crook and would have sent the country to ruin, just as she did when she was in charge the first time. It was a clever ploy by Musharraf to let her and the other muppet back into the country, because he knew that extremists will/would target both of them, thereby alleviating some political pressure off Musharraf. Sharif is next, he'll be dead in six months, mark my word and they'll have another crack at Musharaff too.

Ok let's see whether or not your crystal ball is correct.

Whoever wins the election, they must worship the USA as it is a Godbless country. God Bless America.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 13:43

...then the entire people of a nation-state *should* be held accountable, regardless of whether we voted for that leadership of not!

Sorry Kuku, you're out there on this; I can't and won't agree with you on this one. I refuse to be held accountable for the moronic mistakes of others, especially after I did everything legal in my power to make sure said mistake does not come to fruition. I would say that you are NOT responsible for Howard's rise to power if you voted against him. Now, if you (A) did vote for him or (B) neglected to vote against him, then the blame would squarely rest on your shoulders.

Let responsiblity lay where it is earned, and not by citizenship proxy.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 14:00

"You might think that my opinion is baseless. Ok let's take it seriously. Do you know why The USA hasn't killed Osama bin Laden yet. Because The USA needs him. For what? As the scape goat. Any tragedy in this world would be linked to Osama. And people will always believe it as The USA could infiltrate the media easily."

Smarter?

Who has been manipulating whom? Osama has been manipulating this fucking world? What the heck is it? Who has power to manipulate the media? Osama or the "peaceful" USA?

Well, it's a piece of hamburger then!
Hasn't got a clue?
The USA technology even knows what you are doing now. It knows where you put your long shit last night.

Ok let's see whether or not your crystal ball is correct.

Whoever wins the election, they must worship the USA as it is a Godbless country. God Bless America.

You may want to put on a slightly larger tinfoil hat today Oldman. That swelled head of yours is having its blood supply cut off illustrated nicely by your increasingly paranoid rants.

smile

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 14:24

Fuck me for being paranoid. Stupid me!

May I borrow your thinkin' caps, Mr Kribo?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 14:36

...then the entire people of a nation-state *should* be held accountable, regardless of whether we voted for that leadership of not!

Sorry Kuku, you're out there on this; I can't and won't agree with you on this one. I refuse to be held accountable for the moronic mistakes of others, especially after I did everything legal in my power to make sure said mistake does not come to fruition. I would say that you are NOT responsible for Howard's rise to power if you voted against him. Now, if you (A) did vote for him or (B) neglected to vote against him, then the blame would squarely rest on your shoulders.

You think the Americans and Australians are bad, "we" in the UK voted the idiot blair back yet again.

It's an interesting concept where we can be held accountable for the election of a loon by not voting at all, I personally can't vote in the UK because of trouble with my tin foil brain protector, but when I was able to I rarely exercised my franchise.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 14:40

How about you answer my previous question about you nationality, country of residence and Mrs. Oldman?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 15:00

Holla, Capt.

Are you a MI6 or MI5 agent or something?

Let's watch James Bond movies.

I like Mr Bean though.

One thing for sure, We're friends! Don't take anything personally. Deal, bro?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 15:38

In order for my thinkin' cap to work you need a brain first. You may or may not qualify for this, but time will tell, won't it?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 15:38

Sorry Kuku, you're out there on this; I can't and won't agree with you on this one.

i don't think i'm asking anyone to agree with me; rather, i'm seeing if someone can tell me i'm wrong wink

I refuse to be held accountable for the moronic mistakes of others, especially after I did everything legal in my power to make sure said mistake does not come to fruition.

then why on two occasions in the 20 century were the german people held accountable for european wars?

I would say that you are NOT responsible for Howard's rise to power if you voted against him. Now, if you (A) did vote for him or (B) neglected to vote against him, then the blame would squarely rest on your shoulders.

i have never voted in my life; this in a country where voting is compulsory (ie, a responsibility rather than a right).

thus, because i did not vote against howard, should i be held personally accountable for what he did during his reign?

indeed. citizenship as a concept sucks anyway. i am not inclined to be attached to any state, no matter how benevolent and benign.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 15:55

Quote:
then why on two occasions in the 20 century were the german people held accountable for european wars?

Because they had quite a penchant for invading european countries at that point.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 16:01

Quote:

Because they had quite a penchant for invading european countries at that point.

indeed. and they could not -- or would not -- control their governments. and yet there were a sizable number who were no doubt implacably opposed to these governments. but they too were punished.

is this right?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 16:06

Quote:

indeed. and they could not -- or would not -- control their governments. and there were a sizable number who were no doubt implacably opposed to these governments. but they too were punished.

is this right?

they didn't want to "control their governments" ;they were quite happy following unquestioningly.

Many still maintain that the Nazi governement had the right ideas and principles, just at the worng time.
Posted by: MbakAditya

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 16:27

Quote:

indeed. and they could not -- or would not -- control their governments. and there were a sizable number who were no doubt implacably opposed to these governments. but they too were punished.

is this right?

they didn't want to "control their governments" ;they were quite happy following unquestioningly.

Many still maintain that the Nazi governement had the right ideas and principles, just at the worng time.

Interesting theories. Had you considered that your protagonist was known to you?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 18:28

Holla, Capt.

Are you a MI6 or MI5 agent or something?

Let's watch James Bond movies.

I like Mr Bean though.

One thing for sure, We're friends! Don't take anything personally. Deal, bro?

"Holla" , wow dude can you speak spanish? I knew a hombre who could speak spanish once, only trouble was está haciendo un riguroso régimen vegetariano.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 18:41

What's up Tya?
Are you a Bhutto girl?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 29 Dec 07 19:08

Not really oldchap.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 06:44

I know I'll go to hell for this!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 06:47

bit obscure, granpa.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 06:53

Unobscurerer...

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 06:56

Quote:
"Because they had quite a penchant for invading european countries at that point."

Quote:

Retribution was swift and got what was coming to him!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 07:30

After the death of Bhutto, America will control Pakistan more easily.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 07:37

The only control required in Pakistan is that over the use of their Nuclear Capability. Musharaf has already created a law which brings this under the control of the President. (Although I am not yet sure if that has been ratified).

It was suggested earlier this year that US forces would, if necessary deploy within Pakistan to ensure this control is 100% effective. I dont see Bhutto's death making this "control" any easier.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 08:05

After the tragedy, most Pakistani political elites will approach the Godbless country to get support. And as usual, The Godbless country will play safe. That nice country knows exactly how to play the cards. All parties will be dependent on that sweet country, and at the end, as you know, America will hold the cards, including the ace card.

Pakistan has nuclear bombs, but the detonator is at Pentagon.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 13:42

First of all, the German people did NOT do everything within their power to usurp Hitler and the Nazis -- in fact as I believe it was Capt. who said, by and large they were all quite eager to follow. And referring to both wars as "European Wars" is inaccurate. The first certainly was for the most part, but the second encompassed America, Canada, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia and so on. They were called "World Wars" for a reason.

Secondly, how can you even compare being held responsible for a President's actions while voting against him/her with Nazi War crimes and the reparations made by the German people? This isn't even comparing apples and oranges. It is more like comparing apples and lawn chairs.

And yes, I'm telling you you're absolutely wrong, but not in order to be an ass. If you agree that you are to be held accountable for Howard's actions because you are Australian, then I suppose you've got a hell of a lot of apologies and reparations to make towards Asian people and Muslims who have been treated pretty horribly by the Howard government, no?

If this is the case, you'd better get busy! wink

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 13:45

After the tragedy, most Pakistani political elites will approach the Godbless country to get support. And as usual, The Godbless country will play safe. That nice country knows exactly how to play the cards. All parties will be dependent on that sweet country, and at the end, as you know, America will hold the cards, including the ace card.

Pakistan has nuclear bombs, but the detonator is at Pentagon.

If what you say is true, then you'd better enjoy a nice warm cup of shut the fuck up -- otherwise America and its CIA minions will hunt you down and you'll snuff it. After all, if a country possesses such god-like strength and influence, then you'd already be dead for talking smack, don't you think?

America = 1
Oldman = 0

smile

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 14:10

Are you a CIA agent, Mr Kribo?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 14:18

Yes I am with the CIA. I have been with Colonial Insurance of America for ages it seems. Hell of a pension plan!

Nice to see you back, Khmer carrot-chomper. smile Stick around this time.

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 14:25

You look like a Bhutto man. Are you a bhutto ijo?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 14:27

I prefer Margerine to Bhutto

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 15:26

I "look" like a Bhutto man? How does one see someone through a website? You must have AWESOME eyesight, but then again that's one of the many benefits of being a carrot-chomping vegenazi, innit?

Carrots are really good for the eyesight I hear. smile

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 19:35

I "look" like a Bhutto man? How does one see someone through a website? You must have AWESOME eyesight, but then again that's one of the many benefits of being a carrot-chomping vegenazi, innit?

Carrots are really good for the eyesight I hear. smile

A carrot is good for a rabbit, innit?

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 19:43

Carrots are good for rabbits. They're also good for vegetarian Khmer Rouge snipers, Ricc. laugh

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 30 Dec 07 21:20

Watch your hair, or some banci rabbits will eat it up!

Re: Benazir Bhutto dead - 31 Dec 07 19:17

Seems you know a lot about Bancis. Why is that???

laugh