Malaysians are bastards!

Posted by: Piss Salon

Malaysians are bastards! - 16 Dec 06 10:36

RI sends 50 teachers
to Malaysia, VP says

JAKARTA
Indonesia had so far sent 50 teachers to Malaysia to teach the children of Indonesians working in the neighboring country, Vice President Jusuf Kalla said after a meeting with Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister Datok Nadjib Tun Razak in Jakarta on Friday.
Previously, during his recent visit to Malaysia, Kalla had signed an agreement with the Malaysian government to send Indonesian teachers to Malaysia to teach the children of Indonesian migrant workers there.
To date, about 20,000 children of Indonesian migrant workers in Malaysia could not enter local schools as they were not Malaysian citizens, while their parents could not afford to send them to private schools.
Thus, it was agreed that the Indonesian government would send teachers and hire them for the children, and the Malaysian government would prepare the school sites. (ANT)
Posted by: Capt. Mainwaring

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 17 Dec 06 08:19

A somewhat benign statement when children of expats living in Indonesia are excluded from attending local schools , and local children seem to be excluded from attending international schools.
At least Malaysia has a far more reasonable policy towards expat married to malaysians .
I can only assume that you live in Indonesia on a KITAS because you have work here , rather than have a wife , children and a home .
Posted by: KuKuKaChuModerator

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 17 Dec 06 08:26

Quoting: James Hanratty
A somewhat benign statement when children of expats living in Indonesia are excluded from attending local schools , and local children seem to be excluded from attending international schools.

that is indeed true, but with the abysmal standard of indonesian schools, both government and private, would you allow your children to attend one? (presuming, of course, you had some choice in the matter.)

actually, one of my children does attend a state-operated school (yes, she's an foreign national), but i'm planning as soon as possible to send her to an "alternative" private school.
Posted by: riccardo

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 17 Dec 06 08:37

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet (penguins be upon him) rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. "
-- Winston Churchill
Posted by: xsbir

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 17 Dec 06 10:10

Nice quote Riccardo. Churchill is one of my heros. But don't you think you go a little too far sometimes living here in Indonesia criticizing and insulting Islam?

It's not exactly hard for someone to find out who you actually are, I think. As you've observed in your blog:

"All these deaths convey the same message: People in Indonesia who try to bring to light the truth about human rights violations and corruption cases, live dangerously."

Are you really willing to live dangerously for a country, that ultimately, I think you couldn't care less about?

I'd rather not be sitting beside you having a beer the day "they" come for you.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 17 Dec 06 10:42

Quoting: KuKuKaChu

that is indeed true, but with the abysmal standard of indonesian schools, both government and private, would you allow your children to attend one? (presuming, of course, you had some choice in the matter.)

actually, one of my children does attend a state-operated school (yes, she's an foreign national), but i'm planning as soon as possible to send her to an "alternative" private school.

Now drifting off topic-

I think we must be a little realistic before doing a hatchet job - I can't see how anyone who isn't married with children living in the situation that many expats find themselves in Indonesia is qualified to comment on such matters - though this comment drifts away from the original post - good schools ( national system) do exist in Indonesia , agreed , few and far between - a read of the quality of the posts made by some completely quantifies this statement - but it is equally important to realise that crap schools exist in the UK Australia ,US , Europe - there are crap schools everywhere , not just Indonesia . Some of the national-plus schools in Indonesia are very good , some are terrifyingly naive in their teaching methods .
Of course , we all operate with financial constraints , undortunately I cannot afford to but both children in the most expensive Internation school (well I suppose I could , but the Merc would have to go and I would start rumaging around dustbins after a couple of years )
Depending on how "bulefied" your children are , they may or may not be able to get away with studying at a normal school - one of mine is no problem , the other can't get away with it .

To get back on topic , a rather benign statement - I happen to consider that many US states do not prohibit marriage by minors ( some as young as 13) to be hypocracy gone mad - G-Dubs thinks he has a right to impose his views on "those dirty muzzies" , but he allows any dedicated kiddy fiddler to get his way quite legally with a bot of dough and a few Mogadon - now that is real backward .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 17 Dec 06 11:02

Quoting: xsbir
Are you really willing to live dangerously for a country, that ultimately, I think you couldn't care less about?

I'd rather not be sitting beside you having a beer the day "they" come for you.

EVEN MORE OFF-TOPIC
Living Dangerously? Anything else would be boring and a wasted life. I'm a citizen of this world, shit is still shit even if I just happen to be living within the "borders" of what modern cartographers currently call Indonesia.

What is it that you fear that "they" will do. You can't convert a dog into a vegan by feeding him beef. You gotta make a stand and defend righteousness and call evil exactly what it is, just like Churchill did.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 17 Dec 06 12:05

Assuming of course you know what "righteousness" and "evil" are and in the correct context .
I happen to believe that "guests" living in the UK should keep their traps shut -

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 17 Dec 06 21:31

this is the problem. many foreigners in indonesia are not really guests. they actually *live* here. they are residents, not "expatriates".

most "normal" countries grant citizenship -- and thus political rights -- after a reasonable period of time. Australia is 3 years, US is 5 i think.

indonesia, on the other hand, denies political rights to immigrants. even if it were possible to meet the requirements for indoneisan citizenship (theoretically, 5 years continuous KITAS, 5 years KITAP), the cost is exhorbitant (USD10,000 minimum).

note that the above does not apply to foreign females who marry indonesian males, who are granted citizenship almost automatically. as we know, however, foreign females very rarely last more than a few years in indonesia.
Posted by: Polar Bear

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 17 Dec 06 21:55

I don’t understand this Citizenship thing.

5 years isn’t that long, and $10K isn’t that much.

MANY Indonesian kids spend $30K studying accounting in Australia just to get PR, and after a 4 year wait (and now passing the new tests), take out citizenship. The question really is how motivated you are…..

If you REALLY wanted Indonesian citizenship you would have it

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 00:54

Assuming of course you know what "righteousness" and "evil" are and in the correct context .
I happen to believe that "guests" living in the UK should keep their traps shut -

It's not difficult to see that corrupt thugs that steal food from the mouths of starving children, state-sponsored assassinations and blowing up holidaymakers in Bali is EVIL. If that is difficult for you to grasp, you've got a heck of lot of other serious personal issues to deal with and they have nothing to with me or my opinions.

AND your "guests" in the UK. Well, in CALif. where I used to live, they don't listen to what the rednecks think, they embrace the people that have come to participate in their collective success and greatly appreciate their opinions and constructive criticism.

AND THAT explains clearly why the UK is fast becoming an impoverished little insignificant island and CAlif is the most successful, wealthiest state in the wealthiest, most powerful country this planet has ever seen.
Posted by: Roy's Hair

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 01:09

Californians ay? On the beach, in the pool, skating down the road with their iPods on, having plastic surgery, gawd luv 'em. Us Brits? We're reading. That's right we're evolving over in Europe, we're thinking. The sooner the big earthquake comes and washes LA into Arizona Bay like the turd city it is the better. Arnie sums it all up:Big, brawny and with the intellectual capacity of a chap-stick.
Posted by: Patung

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 01:31

Weeell I agree with Riccardo, Britain is errr, evolving into something alright, not Europe but Eurabia. I'd separate intellectual snobbery from it as well. California, just by itself, without the rest of America, will leave Britain in the dust.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 01:51

Geography lesson for all of the "reading", "evolving", "thinking" Euro-nerds that can't surf and still hold desperately onto all these asinine stereotypical myths while pondering Baywatch under the influence of too much of Aceh's finest:
LA is one little plasticized, entertainment-oriented TOWN among a thriving, dynamic STATE of 35 million people, nearly a million of whom have left behind the dreary ol' confines of the UK ("London's burning with boredom now..") to achieve their potential and further enrich the most prosperous place the world has ever known; and which has at least 6 universities that far outrank Ox-Bridge.

AND WE HAVE A TOWN CALLED REDDING TOO, EXCEPT WE KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 02:21

Quoting: riccardo
...they don't listen to what the rednecks think, they embrace the people that have come to participate in their collective success and greatly appreciate their opinions and constructive criticism.

AND THAT explains clearly why the UK is fast becoming an impoverished little insignificant island and CAlif is the most successful, wealthiest state in the wealthiest, most powerful country this planet has ever seen.

The whole damned country that California is part of is full of red-necks. You only have to look at who they have for president.

If you want to use superlatives, the USA is the most arrogant country in world history, and is full of arrogant, overbearing rednecks. The above title should be changed to "Americans are..."

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 02:26

I've often thought you can divide westerners, including americans themselves, into those who are pro-American and those who are anti-American, tells a lot about a person. Not sure where anti-Malaysian fits into it though.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 02:48

Rankings from different sources
[edit] The World Factbook
According to The World Factbook published by the CIA, if California were an independent nation, it would have had the tenth largest economy in the world.

The rankings are:

the combined United States
China
Japan
India
Germany
United Kingdom
France
Italy
Russia
California
Brazil
Canada
Mexico
Spain
South Korea

Simple Math shows that if California were a seperate country the UK would outperform it....

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 02:50

But non of this resolves the question, which is:

If California is so good...
And Indonesia so bad....

Why the fucking hell are you in Jakarta right now? smile

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 02:57

I think someone's got it all back-assward. The rednecks of the USA are the sweetest, most generous, most naive, welcoming folk anyone could ever meet. The Americans that are often quite arrogant are the world leaders in science and technology, the hundreds of Nobel winners, the hundreds of self-made billionaire entrepreneurs and CEOs of the largest, most influential corporations in the world.

I've never been one to defend "America" (I've long been a CALif. separatist) and I don't intend to start now, but methinks 'tis a tad shallow to label 300 million people as arrogant rednecks.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 02:59

The rednecks of the USA are the sweetest, most generous, most naive, welcoming folk anyone could ever meet.

I would agree there. The danger is most of them couldnt point to Indonesia on a map..... not even if you held a gun to their heads.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 03:13

Quoting: Polar Bear
But non of this resolves the question, which is:

If California is so good...
And Indonesia so bad....

Why the fucking hell are you in Jakarta right now? smile

Life is never a zero-sum game. I mentioned much earlier in this thread that CA welcomes immigrants to express views and RI does not, that's it. Then others pipe up and whinge about how horrible CA is so I set 'em straight. Does that mean that, me myself, should automatically desire to live someplace other than the place I have chosen to live? Does that mean I must now say that everything about my previous home is bad and everything about my current is good? If one of my dogs were stupid, undisciplined and loyal and the other is smart and obedient and loyal, would that mean I could no longer feed or be loyal to the stupid one? There are a lot more qualities to people, countries and dogs than the soundbites like good or bad. Good country does not always mean good life for everyone. Bad country does not always mean bad life for everyone.

And PB et al, why do you care about what I say, do or where I live? It's flattering in a way, but I can't see how it concerns you at all.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 03:27

it'd be really nice if a few hard facts could be injected into this discussion smile ... just a thought.

this "my-dick-is-bigger-than-your-dick" stuff will end up nowhere! smile

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 04:27

And PB et al, why do you care about what I say, do or where I live? It's flattering in a way, but I can't see how it concerns you at all.

Well, its rather like squatting in someone else’s spare room, then complaining about the noise of the TV. smile smile smile

I do know that some of the anti Islamic comments (including mine) have offended some of the people on this site.

I think it’s a fair question to ask why, when you obviously find the country and the predominant religion so unpalatable, you still live there?

I don’t like Melbourne, Moscow and Madrid. I don’t live there…..

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 05:21

I see. Squatting. Yes that's what I'm doing.

So PB, would it make YOUR life a lot more content if I just picked up and moved away to someplace that YOU deem acceptable for ME to live?

Would YOU be more fulfilled as a human if I censored MY thoughts to suit YOUR parameters?

I still don't see where it concerns YOU and don't speak for "others" on the board. I know many of them personally, and they know me as an approachable person with whom they can freely express disagreement in a civil manner without using stereotypical, derogatory labels for me.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 05:29

Ricc, you are living in someone else’s country. That is squatting.

To do so and then to complain about the state of the country or its people is a bit rude.

Its not ME who deems what is acceptable, it is YOU who keeps complaining about how unacceptable Indonesia is. YOU find Indonesia unacceptable. (I don’t give a shit about the place).

Its simple, either live with it or move!

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 05:59

that's why i emigrated from australia.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 06:13

Quoting: KuKuKaChu

that's why i emigrated from australia.

this is eactly the point.

either Live with it, Change it, or Leave.

Take out citizenship, form a new movement, and make something happen.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 06:14

Exasperating. I've chosen to live here for my own reasons and there are a lot of good ones. I am a human with opinions. It's not that Indonesia (everything, as you imply) is unacceptable, it's that the few things that I have opinions on are mine and mine alone, get over it. It's my life not anyone else's. If anything I constructively criticize ever improves, then it's a bonus, but nobody is holding their breath.

hasta luego!

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 06:30

indonesia is far from perfect, but the fact is many of us remain here, and in fact will probably die here. why? for reasons many and varied.

it's not good/bad, on/off, black/white, etc. the world doesn't work like that, despite the best efforts of religious and political fundamentalists who insist the world be seen in "simple" terms.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 06:40

Well, Indonesia must be pretty good for both of you to be there.

So why change it?

Maybe, just maybe, your changes would fuck it up completely, and it wouldn’t be the place you liked in the first place….

Of course, both of you can then fly home waving foreign passports. 250 million others don’t have that luxury….

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 08:00

For all those who think that you can buy your way into citizenship in Indo - forget it , you can't - even people like the guy who owns Batik Keris can't do it (unless he has done so if the last coule of years )

Those of us who live In Indonesia - whether full time or part time are guests - citizenship or not - better to remember that .
I'm not British - I'm English , I'm not a watered down slush of humanity - I have had arguments with some of our new guests - push and shoving and farting me out of the way - the reply ? "I'm British" - that they may be , but they will never be English .

Yes , evil things happen in Indonesia , do they not happen elsewhere ? what good can come of antagonising the local people .
I have heard this tosh morning noon and fricking night - tosser bules moving into a big house next to a masjid , then complaining about the noise - just shut you mouth and fricking move - if you are that thick that you can't work out what will happen when your bedroom window is next to a 3 megawatt loudspeaker coupled to a lunatic in a dress , then you deserve what you get - but don't try and change it .
I bought a new house , I made sure where the nearest masjid will be (about 3 km away ) nowhere inside the perumahan - I don't want to listen to those berks banging on their drums , but I can blame them if they do - see , it is their country .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 08:14

It's not difficult to see that corrupt thugs that steal food from the mouths of starving children, state-sponsored assassinations and blowing up holidaymakers in Bali is EVIL. If that is difficult for you to grasp, you've got a heck of lot of other serious personal issues to deal with and they have nothing to with me or my opinions.

AND your "guests" in the UK. Well, in CALif. where I used to live, they don't listen to what the rednecks think, they embrace the people that have come to participate in their collective success and greatly appreciate their opinions and constructive criticism.

It is a shame for all that you don't fuck off back there .Typical yanky loudmouth - People like you are the justification for simplistic minded people with nothing to lose to fly aircraft into the twin towers .

Do you really believe that the US is the most powerful, succesfull nation on earth ? you are touched with the daffy stick .
Just remind me , in how many of your states is it legal to marry a girl aged 13 ? you can't even execute a criminal without making a bollocks of it - even in the second world war you had to use English hangmen to execute your deserters - your lot bored the bastards to death before you got the ropes sorted out .
Your nation is in a desperate economic decline - fuel prices are going up , exports are down - the dollar is on it's arse .

At least our tosser of a PM can string a sentence together , unlike that halfwitt that you lot have in power .

If the UK is an impoverished little island - you had better hope it stays that way - the US is on it's arse now - if the UK manages to get its motley collection of dross to speak the same language , and actually work , the US will end up completely fucked .

I watched tossers like you gob off during the krismon riots , then run like dogs to get the first flight out of the place .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 08:19

Please Gentlemen; control your testosterone! smile

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 08:28

You wanted a discussion - you got one !

I am not particularly patriotic - and like many people would be happy to spend the rest of my days in Indonesia - sure I have gripes , but on the whole , I am happy with the life I have in Indo - for the life of me , I do not understand why people go to a country as a guest , then whine like a fricking spin-dryer about the way the place is .

Tony Blair has learned at last how pissed off the country has become - too late he says "welcome - but if you come , you better make sure you want to join in , or don't bother"

We don't have the right to criticise as a guest in Indo - if you want to do something positive , OK but this continual bleating becomes really very boring .

I for one will make my move to Indonesia a permanent one , just as soon as the kids get the green passports .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 08:46

You wanted a discussion - you got one !

and a good one it is, too!

but we already know what fucking shitheads australians/english/americans/indonesians are (strike out whatever is not applicable), so no need to go over old ground wink

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 09:03

Don't strike any of them out - they are all valid .

As I chose to return fire for a jibe about a country that I don't really care about - our buddy needs to consider just how prudent it is to make jibes about politics and religion in Indonesia -
All of a sudden , people become rather protective about such things . I for one will continue to do my little bit locally , but don't plan on getting involved in the bigger picture of politics or religion - it is not my country or my place to do so .

Before we make comments about third world EVIL and state sponsored assassinations , we would do well to look closer to home -
The debate and the doubt will never be closed on the deaths of Kennedy , Princess Diana , the glowing Russian to name but a few , and these happened under the very noses of the public in what is supposed to be the democratic west - democratic , my arse .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 09:13

Let me weigh in on all this carry-on.

Here is a copy of a PM I sent when asked why I chose to reside in Jakarta.

"Ummmm. It is a little depressing. Living in NZ, a clean and green country miles from anywhere, is like living in a cacoon. Indonesia is completely the opposite of NZ; here there is rampant corruption, pure greed, widespread environmental degredation, people litterally living in their own shit, no justice, wanker relgious groups and society is backward (probably around 30 even 40 years behind Western nations).

On the other hand, I quite enjoy the Wild West-style atmosphere where you can do anything you want and get away with it most of the time. And to tell the truth, I also enjoy being white; you are treated differently, almost looked up to. I'm a rock star baby. wink

Another important aspect, and I was thinking about this today, is that I don't have to clean, wash my clothes, do my ironing, cook if I don't want to or do my own dishes!"

The above is a little coarse but is about accurate for my personal circumstances, minus one other consideration – I can't afford to go back 'home'. I am trapped.

Regardless, Riccardo has every right to be able to critise. It is his right. I too have warned him that I think he goes too far but he has opinions that represent the thoughts of many and doesn't seem to be afraid to state them in the least. Good luck to him.

As for me, I will criticise those who deserve it; whether they be Indonesian, expatriate or idiots or a combinasi. This website for one would certainly be boring if we didn't.

Roy's Hair (love the name), England appeared to me, to be awash in drugs, beer and lots of different groups and classes of people hating each other. No wonder Muslims want to start up their own school network.

I have never been to California and apparently won't get the opportunity either after I expressed the view that if I had a gun and saw George Bush I would shoot him. Now of course I was drunk and didn't really mean it but the American Colonel with whom I was discussing the matter took a different view. "Son, you just told that to the wrong fella." I fear I may be blacklisted and don't want to test the theory.

Further, Malaysia, the government that is, remains a bastard. No press freedom, racist etc etc. Fancy leaving 20,000 children to rot!

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 09:49

Being critical is pointless unless you are going to change anything.

Buy a gun and shoot some fucker. (Lee Harvey Oswald)

Write a best seller. (Hitler).

Lie in front of a Train (Ghandi)

Lead a Revolution (Nelson Mandela)

But:

1: to keep harping on about it to the same select group on JC isn’t going to achieve Jack Shit.

2: Many Indonesians are too polite (especially the girls) and too reserved and respectful of bules, to turn around and tell someone to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

As Piss pointed out, you are looked up to purely because you are white. That is an privilege, but also a responsibility. To abuse the nation of the people who look up to you is to take unfair advantage.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 09:54

"Another important aspect, and I was thinking about this today, is that I don't have to clean, wash my clothes, do my ironing, cook if I don't want to or do my own dishes!"

Two sides to that one - one , you are lazy and selfish , strutting around like a cock bantam , lording over your pembantu , and the other one is that you graceously employ a local person doing something that you are capable of doing yourself .

I have to say that (in my opinion) before you criticize the malaysian government , you should have the good sense to organize your finances so that you could go back home - this is not a game , and what you haven't worked out for yourself yet is that Malaysia is probably slightly easier for an expat to survive than Indonesia - yet you reckon that they are a backward bunch of bastards . You can upset the wrong person tomorrow in JKT , and you will find yourself on a flight tomorrow night - it happens .

20,000 children left to rot ? I think you may be exagerating slightly - if my wife snuffs it tomorrow , we have one year to get rid of the house and get out - I know the score , not fair , but no point moaning - the Indonesians got a taste of their own medicine when the Malaysians treated them exactly the same as the treated the expats living in Indo - unfortunately , it is only those at ground level that suffer .

Indonesian citizens don't have much in the way of rights , and OK while you confine your opinions and criticisms to this website or anywhere else in the ether , you may get away with it - and while I couldn't care less if you get carted off , you may find that this is a very real possibility if you go chopsing off in the wrong place .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 10:03

Being critical is pointless unless you are going to change anything.

Buy a gun and shoot some fucker. (Lee Harvey Oswald)

Write a best seller. (Hitler).

Lie in front of a Train (Ghandi)

Lead a Revolution (Nelson Mandela)

But:

1: to keep harping on about it to the same select group on JC isn’t going to achieve Jack Shit.

2: Many Indonesians are too polite (especially the girls) and too reserved and respectful of bules, to turn around and tell someone to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

As Piss pointed out, you are looked up to purely because you are white. That is an privilege, but also a responsibility. To abuse the nation of the people who look up to you is to take unfair advantage.

Or perhaps so many bules are so damned ignorant as to not understand that for the majority of Indonesians to say such a thing is completely out of the question - they just sit there and listen to the demented ranting and criticism without saying anything - until after a while , a switch gets clicked and bule gets a bashing .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 10:11

Come to think of it, since we mentioned New Zealand.

On July 10th 1985 the Rainbow Warrior was bombed by a group of French DGSE Agents. So here we had one sovereign state attacking a civilian ship in the harbour of another sovereign state. That is an act of war.

If it had been Iraq doing it, we would still be at war over it. But it was France.

The French held a series of enquiries, all showpieces to say the government had no knowledge of the events. Subsequent information proves that they did – right up to Miterand.

The Kiwis do the decent thing and arrest the French agents. They have, after all, murdered someone.

So the French put embargoes on New Zealand products. That is Blackmail.

New Zealand doesn’t like that. Finally France pays NZ $13 Million “compensation” and lets the murderers go. That is corruption.

France takes its murderers back, and puts them on a luxury Island. Within two years, they are home in France.

What a pack of weak kneed, pisspoor assholes!!!!

If it were Indonesia the lot of you would still be bleating about it (Like you bleat about the Balibo 5 etc). you would still be telling the world how weak they were, how they bend to international pressure.

But somehow, it isn’t quite the same when they are bules is it?

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 10:30

The issue, if I am correct, is:

To date, about 20,000 children of Indonesian migrant workers in Malaysia could not enter local schools as they were not Malaysian citizens, while their parents could not afford to send them to private schools.

More than 90 percent of the 240,000 domestic workers in Malaysia are Indonesian. Some 480,000 Indonesians now legally work in Malaysia. At one stage it was estimated than a further 1.5 million worked illegally.

The ones who are illegal don’t have any rights at all. The ones on work visas are made aware of the education rules before they start work.

Given these circumstances it’s a bit unfair to blame Malaysia fore refusing to educate kids who aren’t even supposed to be there.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 10:30

removed double post....

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 10:32

Yes I am lazy. And selfish. Who isn't? The house came with a family, who do rather nicely out of the arrangement. I don't employ them, nor lord it over them. Couldn't get rid of 'em even if I wanted to. I tell you what though, the kid involved is certainly getting an education.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 11:20

Quoting: Piss Salon
Yes I am lazy. And selfish. Who isn't? The house came with a family, who do rather nicely out of the arrangement. I don't employ them, nor lord it over them. Couldn't get rid of 'em even if I wanted to. I tell you what though, the kid involved is certainly getting an education.

Warm the cockles of ones heart -

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 11:43

What?

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 13:12

Well , I just wondered at the basis for your assertion that everyone was lazy and selfish like you -
Fortunately we are all different .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 13:21

Fortunately indeed, or we'd be like you.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 13:50

Which may or may not be a bonus - at least in your case you would gain a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of ! Now I know the significance of your nic

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 22:12

For the record, this is the significance of Piss Salon:

http://www.jakchat.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/32850#Post32850

we should get a photo. i can almost see the sign from where i'm sitting now ...

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 18 Dec 06 22:22

actually, we do have a photo of it. see

http://www.jakchat.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=2&Number=33785

it's the little red lightbox sign at the back of the photo/s.
Posted by: Roy's Hair

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 00:46

It's true that the septic tanks (yanks) shit their pants at the first sign of Kris Mon / riots / bombs etc. and scuttle off back stateside for some o them crispy waffles, mollasses and root beer n sasparilli.
Posted by: AriesRabbit

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 03:47

Quoting: Piss Salon

Further, Malaysia, the government that is, remains a bastard. No press freedom, racist etc etc. Fancy leaving 20,000 children to rot!

I think I have miss this debate, as I'm back to my beautiful country "Malaysia". Hi Mr. Piss
1) do you know y press freedom is not as "freedom" as you think?? anyhow, if you want to have more freedom, surf the net as my country don't censor internet content and it will never be.
2) Racist?? may i noe to who are you refering at?
3) Fancy leaving 20,000 children to rot?..well i don't think so..

So I suggest you hv ur fact right before shooting..ok? Anyhow I love my country although I'm minority over here. Sorry guys as i just manage to log in today and still trying to digest the previous posting.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 04:14

Quoting: AriesRabbit

1) do you know y press freedom is not as "freedom" as you think?? anyhow, if you want to have more freedom, surf the net as my country don't censor internet content and it will never be.

http://www.newstarget.com/021242.html

December 05, 2006

Quote:
Bloggers in Malaysia may have much tougher online lives due to newly proposed Internet laws aimed at controlling them.

There are a lot of other reports about Malaysian internet censorship if you search around....

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 04:33

Internet censorship is far more common than we believe:

In Australia I can go to jail for looking at “sexually provocative” photos of any girl who “appears to be” under the age of 16.

Note:

1. Note the use of “sexually provocative” – NOT nude. The girl can be fully dressed, but you can still be arrested! Who defines provocative? The police do!

2. Note the use of – “appears to be” – when the police cannot find the girl in the photo, THEY decide if she “appears to be” under 16!!!!

In some countries I can legally sleep with a girl aged 12 or 13. I can even MARRY the girl. But I risk jail if I see her photo in a bikini!!!!

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 05:36

Internet censorship is far more common than we believe:

In Australia I can go to jail for looking at “sexually provocative” photos of any girl who “appears to be” under the age of 16.

Note:

1. Note the use of “sexually provocative” – NOT nude. The girl can be fully dressed, but you can still be arrested! Who defines provocative? The police do!

2. Note the use of – “appears to be” – when the police cannot find the girl in the photo, THEY decide if she “appears to be” under 16!!!!

In some countries I can legally sleep with a girl aged 12 or 13. I can even MARRY the girl. But I risk jail if I see her photo in a bikini!!!!

You can even MARRY the girl in the good ol US of A -

So much for "the biggest and best in the world " - not quite what one expects of a "superpower" is it ?

It is very easy to make dopy comments about how you percieve a country to be - first post in this thread proves it , and at the end of the day , the only people with a right to complain are the citizens - bollocks to all this crap where "guests" can gob off - loads of handbagger snatchers in the UK want me to change the way I live - if they don't like , piss off back from where they came from .
Bules also do well out of Indo , they benefit from a low cost of living , reasonable interest rates if they have any money in the bank , and more than not , never pay a penny in taxes - yet they chops on about evil and terrorism and whine on how backward the place is - and worse , most of the tossers who complain are single men , without a family and permanent ties -

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 06:24

For those of you fixating on and obsessing over teen sex and teen marriage, here are a couple sites that might help with some facts to counter your troll-like rants.

http://www.1800bride2b.com/articles/marriagelaws_chart.htm

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm
(Canada comes in at the lowest for sexual consent at age 12)

And here's a thread so you can better understand what troll-like behavior is:
http://www.jakchat.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/33710/page/1#Post33710

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 06:45

Riccardo - it is not a fixation , just an observation that your Oh so great nation is also rather backwards in its own way .

Your head is also clearly rather too far up your own arse to see that you ranting on about all things English being substandard to all things American can be perceived as being troll like .

I notice that you haven't made any comment to the replies to the rest of your rantings .

Anyway , no matter , as has been pointed out by others , I expect you will be on the first flight out if ever anything happens in Indo .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 07:00

Ricc,

I am going to tread REALLY lightly here, and just say:

Reread your post on Trolling,

then look at your posts on Islam……

sorry mate, it look like trolling to piss off Mulsims to me....

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 07:21

JH, don't be so sure of your wrong-headed assumptions. You'd do a lot better by getting to know people here and what and who we are, rather than assuming all this B.S.

FYI, I arrived here in 1998 during the troubles. My wife's mom (Chinese) died during that time. I was later in East Timor before during and after the 1999 referendum, which included being shot at by Brimob boys. I was in Cambodia for their elections in 1993 and stayed on until 1996, living amongst Khmer Rouge and gov't soldiers at various times. I was in Ivory Coast during their violent 2000 elections. I flew into Bali shortly after the 2002 bombs, while everybody was desperate to get out. Jakarta is a walk in the park compared to those places at those times.

I also am willing to express my uncensored opinions here and have no qualms about revealing my name and photo. You hide behind near total anonymity and are living in such a state of fear that you even stress about my safety.

So now tell me again who'll be on the first flight out?

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 07:37

Well PB, you could look at the trolling question that way if you so chose, but keep in mind there is a massive difference. I don't attack or berate other regular members who post comments.

There have been instances of agreeing to disagree, but all of us regular members try to maintain some civility while showing respect for others, who we've come to know over time. And then it's merely a heated, and healthy, discussion between respectful adults; not berating, name-calling, attacking for the sole purpose of angering another person.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 08:15

If you don't like Islam , then Indonesia may not be the place for you - OK Bali is a majority Hindu community , but it is still part of Indonesia .

What is also clear is that the whiners and complainers are not generally the ones married with kids and a house (least not in Indo) , they wouldn't/couldn't do it if ther were .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 08:18

Well PB, you could look at the trolling question that way if you so chose, but keep in mind there is a massive difference. I don't attack or berate other regular members who post comments.

There have been instances of agreeing to disagree, but all of us regular members try to maintain some civility while showing respect for others, who we've come to know over time. And then it's merely a heated, and healthy, discussion between respectful adults; not berating, name-calling, attacking for the sole purpose of angering another person.

Would this be making inane comments about how superior the USA is , and how crap the UK is ? yeh , take your point , you wouldn't want to wind anyone up , would you ?
Lets leave it for the English to slag off England , and you and your compatriots can flame the USA , and why don't we leave the Indonesians to rant about the price of rice etc - that way , we won't upset anyone .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 08:23

Just keep assuming JH, you're on a roll for futility.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 09:00

No assumption , just fact - you made an out of gear statement about the US world domination plan which I took some exception to .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 13:23

What is also clear is that the whiners and complainers are not generally the ones married with kids and a house (least not in Indo) , they wouldn't/couldn't do it if there were .

You are wrong in this case sir. Riccardo has all those above. It's not the whining and complaining that disturb me, but rather it's the insulting and epithets directed towards Muslims for the sole reason of making them angry. We're not talking about "constructive criticism." See the quote by Winston Churchill above posted by Riccardo: what is constructive in an antiquated insult like that?

Riccardo makes no secret about who he is, where he hangs out, etc. etc. He's survived the most dangerous places in the world as you have read him boasting about. Maybe he has a death wish, I don't know. But does this give him the right to put his wife and kid in danger, not to mention all of us who might frequent the same establishments on a certain street that this site often focuses on? Apparently he doesn't care.

I ask anyone who reads this: would you run a blog in Detroit or Washington D.C. for example to mostly criticise and insult African Americans and use the "n" word? Would you run a blog in Montréal to mostly criticise and insult French Canadians by calling them "frogs and kermits"? Would you run a blog in L.A. to mostly criticise and insult Latin Americans using the "sp" word? I think the answer from most reasonable people would be "no".

How is it different for a foreigner (especially a Yank) to openly insult Islam here? Especially in light of the two Bali bombings, the Marriott bombing, the Australian Embassy, the churches, etc. Why insult and aggravate further terrorism by a certain select few who might?

In my opinion, we not only have the right, but rather the DUTY to openly censure each other when we go too far. Yes, there is such a thing as freedom of speech, but it is not absolute. Don't worry about pissing off <UNNECESSARY PERSONAL ABUSE DELETED>; rather, worry about lighting the flame of terrorism with insults that appear on this site.
Posted by: The Great Gonzo

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 14:10

Quote:
I arrived here in 1998 during the troubles. My wife's mom (Chinese) died during that time.

But she was neither your wife, nor did you know her mom at that time, did you? So how is the fact that your wife's mom died at that time significant to your experiences?

I can imagine it now - a certain favourite hang-out of Ricardo will be car-bombed (how extremely easy would that be?), but he won't be there at that time. His next posting will brag about how he survived an assassination attempt in Jakarta, but will fail to mention the 15 other people who die in the blast as a result of his arrogance. You might not give a shit about who you infuriate, Ricardo, but others around you might. Baco would be powerless to prevent a Bali-like incident on jaksa, afterall, a kijang or minibus could park anywhere on the street.
I just wonder, why try to bring this shit into your own backyard?

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 15:07

JH, don't be so sure of your wrong-headed assumptions. You'd do a lot better by getting to know people here and what and who we are, rather than assuming all this B.S.

FYI, I arrived here in 1998 during the troubles. My wife's mom (Chinese) died during that time. I was later in East Timor before during and after the 1999 referendum, which included being shot at by Brimob boys. I was in Cambodia for their elections in 1993 and stayed on until 1996, living amongst Khmer Rouge and gov't soldiers at various times. I was in Ivory Coast during their violent 2000 elections. I flew into Bali shortly after the 2002 bombs, while everybody was desperate to get out. Jakarta is a walk in the park compared to those places at those times.

I also am willing to express my uncensored opinions here and have no qualms about revealing my name and photo. You hide behind near total anonymity and are living in such a state of fear that you even stress about my safety.

So now tell me again who'll be on the first flight out?

Forgive me for being crass - but I have heard some of this tosh before . Are you saying your mother in law that never was died as a result of the troubles and islam , or as a result of falling down the stairs ? My wifes father died when he was 40 years old ( he worked for PT Jiwas Raya and died of a stroke). Do you really believe that Krismon was a result of Islam ?

Not interested in the contest of who has been where and when - I was in congo when it went wild ,and we had to make a hot air ballon out of old socks etc - listened to all that crap in the bar before . If you go to places where people with the hump have guns - expect to get shot at . These people wandering around with their head hanging off moaning that they don't know why need a kick up the bollocks .

I know why you don't like Islam - why don't you just tell the truth ?

There is an old English saying " fool I maybe , cunt I am not " if I want to go offending a good proportion of 90% of 250,000,000 people - I for one am not daft enough to give the silly bastards an easy target after slagging off their religion .

I received a couple of emails a while back from a chinese guy who lives in tanah abang - you should hear what he had to say about the Javanese being trash , and were only fit for being slaves for the chinese who should own Indonesia - mistake he made was to fail to disguise his address and phonenumber .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 19:49

In Langley Virginia the CIA will now have an open file on everyone who has ever posted on this site.

So will BIN.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 23:12

And the crucifixion is on.
Certainly, a line has been crossed -- You keep up your talking xsbir. Gonzo, if you know me why don't you have the balls to say any of that crud to my face?

You three newbie trolls (xs, gonzo, JH) would all do well to at least pretend to be literate and actually try to read MY posts about Islam. That would be better than looking at me through your own alcohol-addled filters -- which include previous issues that have caused you to hate me and/or your assumptions about the stupid country of my citizenship.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 23:24

Gentlemen:

1. Please ease off the personal abuse.

2. More importantly, please refrain from disclosing personal information that a poster may not have wished disclosed in this forum. This is a fundamental element of good netiquette.

That is all. Please continue ...

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 19 Dec 06 23:37

It is Christmas, and i am naked.

Lets all call it quits smile
Posted by: The Great Gonzo

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 20 Dec 06 00:15

I would certainly say any of that to your face, Ricardo, however I am a few miles away now that makes that prohibitive.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 20 Dec 06 02:41

I agree PB. You, James and Gonzo have made good closing points, and I feel I have made mine. I stand censured, and I apologize for getting carried away. Merry Christmas everyone (you too Riccardo). Nice human suit PB. cool

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 20 Dec 06 06:01

Just got back from Singapore.

Am I allowed to criticise that country now that I am safely in Indonesia? (I definitely can't do that there.)

Hey rabbit boy. You wrote that you are in the minority over there. Does that mean your family has two cows instead of the traditional one? ;-)

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 20 Dec 06 06:52

And the crucifixion is on.
Certainly, a line has been crossed -- You keep up your talking xsbir. Gonzo, if you know me why don't you have the balls to say any of that crud to my face?

You three newbie trolls (xs, gonzo, JH) would all do well to at least pretend to be literate and actually try to read MY posts about Islam. That would be better than looking at me through your own alcohol-addled filters -- which include previous issues that have caused you to hate me and/or your assumptions about the stupid country of my citizenship.

Talk about assumptions Riccardo - whilst I would do well to talk - you may find that it is your bullish and belligerent delivery of what may be valid points that encourages an instant dislike .
Please don't overestimate your own importance - I don't hate you - hate is reserved for matters of importance .

I think you also possess a pair of extremely selective filters - you certainly seem to neglect to answer points that get a little to close to the truth for comfort .

What is all this "troll" rubbish ?
You chopsed off and got called on some of your comments - nothing more .

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 20 Dec 06 06:56

I'll agree with that - kindly put some clothes on , you look like a refugee from "Village People" - I can almost hear a Chorus of YMCA
Soldier Wanted

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 21 Dec 06 15:03

Back to the original thread. I hate to say I told you so but ...:-)

Agreement exposes RI maids to abuse: UN

JAKARTA
An agreement intended to protect Indonesian maids in Malaysia actually opened the door to serious abuse by allowing employers to keep their passports, Jorge Bustamante, the UN special rapporteur on the human rights of migrants, said on Wednesday after a fact-finding trip here.
More than a million Indonesian migrant workers in the neighboring country face serious abuse from beatings and rape to forced labor -- the bulk of them women and children, as the memorandum of understanding between Indonesia and Malaysia signed earlier this year allows employers to take their maids' passports away from them, further stripping away their freedom.
Bustamante, wrapping up a week-long trip to Indonesia that included interviews with families at a Malaysia border crossing, also said women recruited as domestic workers were "virtually sold to their employers".
Paradoxically, the agreement, intended to express the two countries' concerns about the treatment of women migrants, actually exposed them to potential abuse through this provision, the Mexican professor said.
"A chain of vulnerability for migrants leads to very serious violations of human rights such as women being beaten and raped and migrants being whipped in prison," he was quoted by AP as saying.
Bustamante said he had heard the reports of abuse from Indonesian women who had returned home.
The abuses included extremely long hours of work, no days off, irregular payment and psychological, physical and sexual abuse.
"What I saw in the most dramatic situation is the vulnerability of women as subjects of human rights. This vulnerability is the result of a process that begins in Indonesia with the recruitment of the women in their communities and then lured by the agents to be taken to Malaysia where they are literally sold to employers," he said.
"The international community is not interested because there is true demand for irregular (illegal) migrants," said Bustamante, adding that half those going to Malaysia were domestic workers, but that a large number were plantations laborers.
The Indonesian government has claimed it would ratify a 1990 international convention protecting the rights of migrants in 2007, he added.
Malaysia depends heavily on foreign maids, with more than 300,000 from Indonesia, but they enjoy little protection under labor laws. The maids often live in and work all day every day to earn about US$100 a month.
As AFP reported, the special rapporteur said he would make recommendations to the Indonesian government and would present a report to the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva.
Bustamante said he realized that according to UN procedure in dealing with this problem, the UN had no right to force the Indonesian government to make changes directly.
He stated that the UN could only make recommendations to the Indonesian government while the decision to deal with the problem would entirely depend on the Indonesian government and the public.
He also urged the government to ratify the 1990 International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of their families given the misconceptions surrounding this convention.
“It's up to the Indonesian government and society to decide since we only have the power to give recommendations, not to impose it,” Bustamante said.
Indonesia, the world's fourth most populous nation with more than 220 million people, is still recovering from the 1997 Asian economic crisis and many people go abroad in search of a better life, especially women and children. Widespread corruption has not aided matters.
Jorge Bustamante was appointed Special Rapporteur in August 2005 and has come to the Indonesia for an official ten-day visit after a invitation from the Indonesian government.
During his visit, Bustamante has been discussing the issues with government officials, UN agencies, non-governmental agencies and other members of civil society, including the workers. (AFP/AP/HAF)

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 21 Dec 06 20:42

Silk Stalkings
Woman imprisoned for terrorizing ex-lovers and threatening their
girlfriends is now free
By R. SCOTT MOXLEY
Thursday, December 7, 2006

Though fate proved cruel in the end, who could blame Dr. Jon M.
Grazer's initial excitement at meeting a petite, well-educated
Malaysian woman at Newport Beach's Classic Tailoring in May 2003?
Grazer, a prominent Orange County plastic surgeon and bachelor, gave
Renee Taiyean Au his business card and telephone number. After Au
called, the two dined at upscale Fleming's and slept together.

At the time, Grazer had no way of knowing that, as a lover, Au—then 38
years old and an Orange County civil engineering expert—had trouble
accepting that no means no. In fact, according to police and court
records, Au's response to male rejection has been something akin to
the Big Bang: a combustible mix of outrage—cursing, spitting, pouting,
odd stunts, stalking—frightening violence and even threats of a
murderous rampage. Her gouging tool of choice: a screwdriver.

Signs of impending disaster arrived a month after Grazer dined with
Au. The doctor says Au showed up unannounced at his Fashion Island
surgery center and quizzed his employees about their identities and
jobs. Then, a few weeks later on a Saturday, Au grabbed Grazer's cell
phone while he was in the shower and called one of his ex-girlfriends,
Victoria Bahr.

"Jon doesn't want you to ever call him again," said Au, who also
erased Bahr's contact information from the doctor's cell phone. "I
will be running the office so stay away."

Bahr called Grazer's office manager and described the bizarre phone
call. The employee contacted the doctor. Later that night, when Au
wasn't in earshot, Grazer called Bahr and apologized.

The following morning, Au searched through the doctor's cell phone
calls and confronted him.

"We need to talk," she said. "You called that woman last night!"

"I don't need you to be investigating me like that," the doctor said.
The behavior caused Grazer, 47, to throw her out of his Newport Beach
residence. However, Au wasn't done with the relationship.

Cue the haunting, high-pitched music.

Villains in horror flicks often escape justice. Au hasn't been so
lucky. She alleged it was an elaborate conspiracy involving the
victims, Newport Beach police, a handwriting expert, prosecutors, a
judge and her own defense lawyer that landed her in the Central
California Women's Facility north of Fresno last year. More on what
put her in prison and how she continues to fight in a moment. Next:
Dr. Grazer wasn't Au's first victim.

A Costa Mesa city official, who asked not to be identified, briefly
dated Au in late 1999. After the man ended the relationship, she
harassed him at his home and office, according to court records. In
March 2000, Au paged him "30 or 40 times" when he was attending a
public function. His car was vandalized with maple syrup. Someone
spray-painted "whore" and "bitch" on a vehicle belonging to the man's
next girlfriend. Later, yet another girlfriend found this message
painted on her car: "End it now bitch." One witness claimed Au
admitted to the destruction because she was "angry" with her ex-boyfriend.

In 2001, a jury found Au not guilty of stalking. But she was convicted
of vandalism and sentenced to three years' probation and 40 hours of
community service. After the case, the city official even attended
counseling sessions with her.

By the time Au met Grazer in 2003, she was on probation and had
attended anger management classes. The lessons didn't stick. Just days
after Grazer dumped her, Au called his office and, according to court
records, told employees to "watch their backs." In a second call 30
minutes later, she said, "You're all dead." The staff called police
but nothing was done. Perhaps Grazer intervened. Despite all the
trouble, the doctor was not able to resist Au's charms. He would date
her twice more before ending the affair again in August.

It was a busy month for Au. She appeared at the home of Grazer's
sister "tearful, weepy, lost and pathetic," wearing a cape, hiding her
arms and hands, and seeking another "private meeting" with the doctor
for "closure." On at least four other occasions, the doctor attended
public functions with dates or visited a Starbucks near Fashion Island
and saw Au standing alone watching him. At Mosun in Laguna Beach,
Grazer called police because of Au's presence. And when the doctor
attended a dinner party on another night, she called his cell phone 21
times.

On Oct. 18, 2003, Grazer dined at Fleming's with friend Suzanne
Earnest. During dinner, Au called the doctor and demanded that they
meet for dinner at Fleming's. He hung up. She called his cell phone 15
more times and his home phone 31 times. A car belonging to Earnest was
vandalized at the doctor's residence. The next morning, Grazer left
his surgery center and found that someone had keyed and smeared dirt
and spittle on his Porsche.

In November, the doctor discovered his car scratched again, Au
watching him at a Hoag Hospital parking lot, and his property
scattered outside of his home. After receiving numerous hang-up phone
calls from a pay phone, Grazer filed a report with Newport Beach
police accusing Au of stalking.

The move wasn't a deterrent. Not only did the calls continue, but Au
left a message taped to the doctor's front door on Nov. 29. It read,
"Jon, I am now more receptive to listen to your apology."

A court ordered Au to stay at least 150 yards away from Grazer as well
as Ann Ciulla and her three young children until January 2015. Ciulla
had the misfortune of going on a blind date with Grazer on Dec. 26,
2003. They drank cocktails at Gulfstream and dined at Chat Noir. They
didn't know they were being tailed. A police investigation later
discovered that Au had rented a white Ford Focus that same day.

After the doctor took Ciulla to her home, he noticed a white Ford
Focus tailing him closely. Spooked, he drove to Newport Beach police
headquarters near Fashion Island. Au didn't fall for the trap, but her
night was far from over.

Ciulla, clueless about Au, woke the next morning to find her front
porch vandalized. At his own home, Grazer found his Hummer had been
keyed. This time someone had made huge horizontal scratches on the
driver's door.

On Dec. 30, Ciulla found that someone had used dirt and flowers to
construct a grave at her front door. The word "SLUT" was written on
her front door. Her garage door carried this handwritten message: "In
my opinion nicely paid call girl in neighborhood; Men, hold onto your
wallets; Ladies, hold onto your men; Compliments of the Jon, December 26."

Told of the vandalism, Grazer informed Ciulla that Au had been
stalking him.

On New Year's Eve, Ciulla left for vacation but was called by an
alarmed neighbor. Someone had used a screwdriver to gouge holes in her
home's doors and a black ink marker to write "CALL GIRL" on the garage
door. Red syrup that looked like blood had been poured on her patio.
Terrorized, Ciulla wouldn't go home. She took her kids and temporarily
relocated to a friend's house.

Au still wasn't finished.

Late at night on Jan. 3, 4 and 5, witnesses saw a white Ford Focus in
Ciulla's neighborhood and parked near Ciulla's empty residence. In the
following days, police detectives learned that Au had switched to a
leased red Mitsubishi. The cops informed Grazer. Later that night he
saw the car parked near his office. Police arrived and questioned Au,
who gave them two bogus stories to explain away her presence. Pressed,
she finally admitted she was there to spy on the doctor. Officers
found her carrying a screwdriver, a calendar containing detailed
information on Grazer's activities and notes containing the license
plate numbers for vehicles belonging to the doctor, his friends, his
family members and Ciulla.

Au didn't testify at her September 2004 trial. But according to court
records, she told people that she was the stalking victim, that an
unknown caller had lured her to Ciulla's neighborhood in a trap and
that the stories told by Grazer and his friends, family and employees
were lies. She said other men whom she'd dated would vouch for her
character. Au also wanted to know why Newport Beach cops never tested
the spit left on Grazer's car for DNA. This test would have proven her
innocence, she claimed.

Prosecutor Charles Ragland dismissed the spit argument as a red
herring and suggested someone had watched too many CSI episodes. He
said there was more than sufficient evidence to prove not just her
guilt but lack of remorse. An Orange County jury agreed. She was
convicted of two felony stalking counts.

After the verdicts, Ron Cordova—her own defense lawyer—told a county
probation officer that Au had "antisocial" tendencies, was "obviously
obsessed" with Grazer and needed to be incarcerated. Superior Court
Judge Richard Toohey sentenced her to a two-year prison term and
reduced Grazer's restitution demand from $59,000 in damages to $24,000
because of a lack of receipts.

From her Chowchilla, California, prison cell in July 2005, Au appealed
her convictions as fraudulent and the restraining orders as
unnecessary. She alleged misconduct by the prosecutor, the judge and
her own lawyer. "Some evidence which should have been presented was
not, and some that was presented should not have been," she wrote.

In mid-October 2006, a state court of appeal based in Santa Ana
rejected Au's motions. The justices said there was "overwhelming
evidence" of her guilt. However, the court did overturn Judge Toohey's
restitution order by claiming he'd never given Au a chance to
challenge the expenses. That matter remains unresolved.

But here's something for all single Southern California men to
contemplate: Au is now free. Prison officials released her eight
months into her two-year sentence. She returned to Orange County,
lives in her Rancho Santa Margarita condo and works in marketing.

No word yet on if she's back in the dating game.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 21 Dec 06 20:46

Now SHE is a Malysian Bastard....... !!!!

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 22 Dec 06 00:28

She certainly has some issues, perhaps she's merely a really strong supporter of monogamous relationships. Even more sketchy is that she is free now. Eerie too, because I know all those places they talk about. It's where I grew up; used to go shopping at Fashion Island, have eaten at Chat Noir, have had run-ins with the Nazi NB cops etc, etc.

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 22 Dec 06 00:42

She certainly has some issues, perhaps she's merely a really strong supporter of monogamous relationships. Even more sketchy is that she is free now. Eerie too, because I know all those places they talk about. It's where I grew up; used to go shopping at Fashion Island, have eaten at Chat Noir, have had run-ins with the Nazi NB cops etc, etc.

LOLOLOLOLOL

kuku NEXT wife????

Re: Malaysians are bastards! - 22 Dec 06 00:57

LOLOLOLOLOL

kuku NEXT wife????

i'll sort her out in no time ...