What's wrong with you, guys?

Posted by: Orang Kanada

What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 17:32

I know that: this chat room is trying to bring new members, right? As a new member, let me tell you this: Don't you realize how hard it is to join a discussion when you have the feeling that everybody already know each other and always use inside jokes?... how can I fit in those discussions? And why serious topics always turn into sex talk? Personnally I prefer do it and shut up about it! wink But anyway, my point is: I'm a member for a few days, I log in everyday, and I don't ever reply because I feel silly to give a serious answer or opinion after a bunch of inside sex jokes or tease you do to each other. See what I mean? What am I suppose to do?
Posted by: Balibob

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 17:40

If you are not comfortable in jakchat then maybe U should seriously consider joining another one,..... co's jakchat and the jakchatters aint going to change just for You,.sorry mate laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: D'ruby

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 17:54

If u like it just go with the flow

If u don't, just leave it....
Posted by: chewwyUK

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 17:56

Speaking a new addition to Jakchat I think I can answer your questions here Orang Kanada. I used to post on expat forum and everybody would read your questions but nobody would answer them. So a few weeks ago I tried this site and posted some questions. Every time I have posted a question here I have had an answer giving me advice on what to do and so far it his all been very helpful. There are some active members on this site who have been in indonesia a long time and can impart years of knowledge and experience.

While you may think its all insider jokes you are wrong. The people on this site are very welcoming and friendly ... if you take the time to look at past posts you will see that when somebody new posts something there are always one or two who make the effort to say hello and welcome to jakchat.

As for most conversations going down the road of sex ... thats just the sense of humour of people here. So stop lurking and start posting .. you may just find you get some good answers or better still get a date with Ela, Jokie, MT or WD

Oh and you will also see that this forum is starting to meet for beers which beats the hell out of typing at a pc.
Posted by: Jokie Jokie Girl

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:02

well, my Canadian.. wink
hmmmm..how can I say?
we have a lots of topics here and you can choose the topics that you like, not necessary talk about sex or something like that smile
if you like something serious come to another topic like:
"News, Opinion & Current Events" OR "Money & Business"
hmmm...maybe you dislike too much with sex jokes or something like that sayang, huh? let jokie do it for you wink I'm the expert for that laugh
well..well..don't ever take it serious, what ever we said here that's only jokes!!!

you know jokes??? jokes is jokie jokie girl!! you know jokie jokie girl??? jokie jokie girl is the island girl!!!
understood sayang????

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:04

"you may just find you get some good answers or better still get a date with Ela, Jokie, MT or WD"?
HAHAHA... I like the idea... Mostly for Jokie... Seriously, thanks for the tip, chewwyUK. All make sense and I think you're right. I realized I should've titled this post "What's wrong with me" instead...

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:06

Yup Jokie I agree that should have been the title,..... and for sure Chewwy summed up Jakchat just perfectly,.... laugh laugh laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:15

see the canadian! Cheww arleady explaining to you, so what are you waiting for???
"STOP LURKING AND STAR POSTING"!
who knows you find something that you need here.. at least you can find me as the one and only jokie jokie girl wink

well, for Cheww..how wise you're! you made me be impressed wink smile

I love your hair style..very cool laugh laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:17

Quote:
Originally posted by Balibob:
Yup Jokie I agree that should have been the title,..... and for sure Chewwy summed up Jakchat just perfectly,.... laugh laugh laugh
yoi boob.. laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:24

My goal with this was making first contact with some of you, creating a buzz... cool, now I feel welcome to reply to you in the future. And BaliBob, how rude you are! Why not being kind like ChewwyUK or Jokie!? No velvet gloves with the new guy, huh? Don't really matter... maybe you can be my nemesis in here!
Posted by: cherry

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:29

wow Canadian?? are you the new one here?
are hot enough? cool? big wallet?

welcome to jakchat smile and see my avatar wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:35

Hey Kanada if the you think that was rude of me ,. then just wait till I get started ,.mmm actually U must be an Indo, co's if you were a Bule then u would understand that I was being straight to the point and ufront and not rude at all,.some thing Indo's have a problem with is being up front anf straight with people laugh laugh laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:39

wuhu..balibob and Canadian are fighting yay yay yay

keep fighting guys, I love fighters laugh wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:40

Canadians too, Bob. Easely offended... and skin as white as snow in my homeland!

Thanks for the big welcome, Cherry. (See Bob how easy it is to be nice!)... Hot? Cool? I don't know... about the wallet, forget it, I'm just an artist...
Posted by: KuKuKaChuModerator

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:46

Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
cherry sayang, you clearly do not understand the meaning of "fight" smile go to expat forum to find out; people there are too afraid to post anything for fear of being ridiculed and abused. though, thinking about it, it hasn't been too bad recently, due to departure of known no-life, arseholes.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:51

Quote:
Originally posted by Orang Kanada:
Canadians too, Bob. Easely offended... and skin as white as snow in my homeland!

Thanks for the big welcome, Cherry. (See Bob how easy it is to be nice!)... Hot? Cool? I don't know... about the wallet, forget it, I'm just an artist...
about the wallet, forget it, I'm just an artist... Why forget?? big wallet is important for me wink
and as an artist necessary you have a big wallet laugh
jadi cowok, loe jangan pelit :p shoot

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:53

Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
cherry sayang, you clearly do not understand the meaning of "fight" smile go to expat forum to find out; people there are too afraid to post anything for fear of being ridiculed and abused. though, thinking about it, it hasn't been too bad recently, due to departure of known no-life, arseholes.
wow kuku manggil gue sayang...seneng dehhh wink :p

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:55

Artist = big wallet? HAHAHAHA... You're a funny girl... or just a little bit innocent... About the "jadi cowok, loe jangan pelit"... ??? You lost me there... is it suppose to be an English speaking chat room? Ma'af, tidak menggerti...

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 18:59

Quote:
Artist = big wallet? HAHAHAHA... You're a funny girl... or just a little bit innocent... About the "jadi cowok, loe jangan pelit"... ??? You lost me there... is it suppose to be an English speaking chat room? Ma'af, tidak menggerti...
it's necessary!! I'm not funny at all smile
I'm serious wink
Posted by: Shesca

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 19:49

Mr. Canadian, are u related to Jimmy Dean? You both sound the same...
Posted by: riccardo

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 19:50

Mr. Canoook, Cherry means: "You're a guy, so don't be stingy"

Anyway welcome! What hockey to team do you like? My favorites are the Montreal Rangers and the London Knights.
Posted by: Dilli

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 19:55

Quote:
[ it hasn't been too bad recently, due to departure of known no-life, arseholes. [/QB]
What has Fred fucked off!

Welcome to JC our canadian friend! Forget about Bob, he just had a bad weekend, possibly because he started it off drinking with me!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 04 Oct 06 20:01

Is the weekend over yet Dilli???? I wish somone had told me laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: Lulu

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 00:25

Quote:
Originally posted by Balibob:
Is the weekend over yet Dilli???? I wish somone had told me laugh laugh laugh
Hey, because you had drink with Dilli without me, means that your weekend is not over yet...you owe me one too! laugh
Posted by: juminten

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 05:44

Quote:
My goal with this was making first contact with some of you, creating a buzz... cool, now I feel welcome to reply to you in the future. And BaliBob, how rude you are! Why not being kind like ChewwyUK or Jokie!? No velvet gloves with the new guy, huh? Don't really matter... maybe you can be my nemesis in here!
hey mr. canook, welcome aboard!! sit down grab a bintang and lets play!! i'm giving you a first *smooch* (hope jokie dont mind) :p

pak bob is indeed a rude dude!! especially in bed laugh i think i need to stop him from drinking my bali arak! *cubit pantat pak bob again* wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 11:10

Quote:
Originally posted by riccardo:
Mr. Canoook, Cherry means: "You're a guy, so don't be stingy"

Anyway welcome! What hockey to team do you like? My favorites are the Montreal Rangers and the London Knights.
thanx you riccardo, for the translation wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 11:12

Quote:
Originally posted by wallet-digga':
[QUOTE]
pak bob is indeed a rude dude!! especially in bed laugh i think i need to stop him from drinking my bali arak! *cubit pantat pak bob again* wink
wow! rude in bed?? I really like it wink :p
Posted by: jok

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 12:23

i like more nasty in bed at times

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 12:30

I think i go for filthy in bed wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 12:43

hey mr.chew? hows your day dahlin'?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 12:43

Quote:
Originally posted by Ela_K:
i like more nasty in bed at times
hey nasty girl! wuzzup with you?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 12:47

Quote:
Originally posted by chewwyUK:
or better still get a date with Ela, Jokie, MT or WD
hey..i'm taken! sorry mr.chew wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 13:09

Quote:
hey jambul, how's your day wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 13:37

my day .... FRUSTRATING !!! The world would be a much better place if everybody did what i said. hehe

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 14:04

Keep smiling smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 14:32

Dear Shesca; Jimmie Dean? never heard of...
Dear Riccardo; Good one! you almost made me pee in my pants... the Montreal Rangers! whoahahaha!!!
And thanks to everybody who gimme a big welcome...
Posted by: bonita

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 14:41

Quote:
my day .... FRUSTRATING !!! The world would be a much better place if everybody did what i said. hehe
Ough, you sound like my boss. Errr...alrite, am getting back to work, pak.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 15:16

oh --- i would feel sorry for you if i was your boss wink
Posted by: Piss Salon

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 15:52

Quote:
Dear Riccardo; Good one! you almost made me pee in my pants... the Montreal Rangers! whoahahaha!!!
I am with Bali Bob here and I too must question this guy’s “Canadianess”. I realize that the education system up in those parts ain’t the best, snow makes you think slow and the fact the locals weren’t that bright to begin with, but this bloke’s English is a bit suspect.

I would guess Chinese Indonesian with a three or four year stint at a Canadian University because he couldn’t get into an American one.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 15:56

Quote:
Originally posted by Piss Salon:
Quote:
I am with Bali Bob here and I too must question this guy’s “Canadianess”. I realize that the education system up in those parts ain’t the best, snow makes you think slow and the fact the locals weren’t that bright to begin with, but this bloke’s English is a bit suspect.

I would guess Chinese Indonesian with a three or four year stint at a Canadian University because he couldn’t get into an American one.
ummm ... have you considered the possibility that this Canadian may not speak English as his first language; that, in fact, French could be his first language? ...

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:00

ahhhhh --- maybe somebodies bf ??
Posted by: Macan Tutul

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:06

Quote:
Come to my place... shocked

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:07

will you do everything i say? hehe

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:09

Quote:
you need my pijatan cheww wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:11

what a fine offer wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:15

Quote:
Quote:

hey piss, you meant the canadian english was like indonesian confused
maybe he's the canadian - indonesia or the canadian franch as Kuku said, he's not canadian english wink
btw, what are you doing there with balibob? may I join you guys for three some wink laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:18

Quote:
oh boy! no need to go anywhere, stay tune here and see my avatar, hope you feel better wink laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:21

Quote:
Depends on...for fun? It's ok but not for cook, laundry, cleaning laugh laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:21

after jokie mentioning massage I decided to google massages in JKT ... clicked a few links and was taken to Jakarta Post classified section where I saw this:

· 0.0.0.0.0.0. 1A**BY QUEEN MODEL’S Club** Special massage for expat*** Your place call 0856.6992 4233(24hours)

· 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.01.AB MODEL CLUB bd trmnt & Special Mass.To ur Htl,Appt,House Call DONNA 081.385.555.308 (24hrs)

· 0.0.0.0.0.01.ABG Asia Central.To ur htl, appt, house M. for tired,fullbd. mass, with ntr treatment.Silky 08129315007,24hrs

amazing how stupid people are prepared to look just to get number 1 position in a listing. hehehe

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:26

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Quote:
Depends on...for fun? It's ok but not for cook, laundry, cleaning laugh laugh
You read my mind MT --- My laundry will just have to wait ! hehehe

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:26

"JOKIE PLUS" you can call me any time you want..no worries about the payment wink
tante senang, tante bayar!! laugh yay

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:28

Jokie "no worries about payment" ..... are you feeling okay??

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:35

Quote:
Jokie "no worries about payment" ..... are you feeling okay??
Cheww "are you feeling okay??"......you okay and I okay it's gonna be okay..you like and I like..we do! laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:44

Quote:
Quote:
]
hey mr. canook, welcome aboard!! sit down grab a bintang and lets play!! i'm giving you a first *smooch* (hope jokie dont mind) :p
of course dont mind! as long as I have Kuku still wink laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 16:58

Jokie love genit iih... laugh

Chewwy....no money no honey.... :p laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 17:08

Quote:
oh --- i would feel sorry for you if i was your boss wink
Hmm confused Why, you don't bite, do you? laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 17:09

only on special occasions bonita ...

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 17:25

Quote:
Ooo, let me guess...breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 17:34

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Jokie love genit iih... laugh

Chewwy....no money no honey.... :p laugh
macacihhhh jokie genit???
jokie genit only with Kuku, not with the other wink laugh :p

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 17:37

Quote:
Originally posted by bonita:
Quote:
Ooo, let me guess...breakfast, lunch and dinner?
breakfast with the brown skin, lunch with the brown skin and also dinner with the brown skin wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 18:31

3 in 1 then, 3 occasions with 1 brown skin...

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 19:05

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ummm ... have you considered the possibility that this Canadian may not speak English as his first language; that, in fact, French could be his first language? ...
Of course, but what are the chances of a French Canadian flying a Canadian flag? Unless he is Jokie’s boss’s business client.

And of course the prospect of a fake Canadian is a lot more amusing than the prospect of a real Canadian, even a French one.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 19:30

I agree with U Piss,./he is probably a Hongky Chinese who ran from HK b4 1997 and paid for a canadian passport,....... piss (pardon the pun) poor english and I would imagine brain to match,...... lets just call him a waste of space laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: Dilli

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 20:52

Hmmm, do I detect a hint of racism here! Unless he is Engerlish I will not hear a bad word spoken about him!

Dilli Pulls pin from hand grenade!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 21:04

Not racism but sarcasm Dilli boy laugh laugh laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 21:19

the ingerish? yeah, give the pommie bastards hell!

the french? well, *everybody* hates the french!

the dutch? even the dutch hate the dutch!

but french canadian?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 22:17

Not racism; sleuthing. A follow up on Riccardo’s ice hockey probe. We are working in tandem. You would have noticed that I voted for him for sexiest male jackchatter, even though I see he has not reciprocated.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 05 Oct 06 22:34

night guys smile
just confusing to night
what wrong with the Canadian's language confused
BTW, piss and balibob you guys look dislike too much with "orang Kanada" why?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 04:52

Quote:
Originally posted by Shesca:
noo..please its not true frown
i'll take my welcome words back then.
Posted by: Choc_Cow

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 07:59

Quote:
Not racism; sleuthing. A follow up on Riccardo’s ice hockey probe. We are working in tandem. You would have noticed that I voted for him for sexiest male jackchatter, even though I see he has not reciprocated.
talking about voting.. i was the first to vote you, do i get any prize for that?
Posted by: Choc_Cow

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 08:00

Quote:
Quote:
WD i'm sure they're both diff people.. their english's differ in style.. :p

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 09:38

Quote:
the ingerish? yeah, give the pommie bastards hell!

the french? well, *everybody* hates the french!

the dutch? even the dutch hate the dutch!

but french canadian?
Hmmm...... you guys you hate French because you are NOT such a great good lover as french people DOES.

I am just an Indonesian girl but i have lived for long time in French, so tell me if French Kiss and French cooking are not good...?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 09:44

no, you tell us!! you know better than anyone! are the french better at kissing than others? is their cooking better compared to indonesian cooking, for example?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:01

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Orang Kanada:
<strong> Dear Shesca; Jimmie Dean? never heard of...

Of course, but what are the chances of a French Canadian flying a Canadian flag? Unless he is Jokie’s boss’s business client.

And of course the prospect of a fake Canadian is a lot more amusing than the prospect of a real Canadian, even a French one. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I NOTICED that you never been to French or Even Canada.

Many people from all over the world knows that Paris is beautiful & romantic city in the world with the 'Le Tour Eiffel, the parfume..., the food...., the trend centre of famous boutique from all famous designer, and also Canada with the sexy of Rocky mountain.... but i never know and never heard what is the famous things about from New Zeland........ not even the Kangaroo.
Naahhhhhh..... you don't have the Kangaroo with you in your country.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:04

french kiss: underated
french food: overated

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:07

i think BALI is the most romantic place in the world, ask my beli goof if you dont believe me wink

also you'll see balinese wear sorong everywhere in bali...do they wear sarong in paris? i dont think so laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:10

Quote:
i think exactly the opposite! french kissing is way overrated. french food, on the other hand, i like. the french -- bastards that they are <spit> -- care a lot about certain basic important things, like food. the english, on the other hand, have a much more functional view of food and cuisine.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:11

I am a balinese dancer. i could dance for Tari pendet, Panji semirang, legong, manuk rawa and rama shinta, i could dance some of balinese dance even though i am not original from bali. i have the video when i had some shows in Indonesiaan embassy in French and so in Jakarta, so... could you dance a balinese dance too? which dance you can dance and i invite you to dance together :-)

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:15

woo..Ela just chalenges me! kuku will get sonfused which one is the real balinese..lol!! lets do it Ela, oh..wait would you post one of the bali dance pics of you here El?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:16

in Paris too cold to wear sarong, but yes we like to ba naked on the beach. me? i never naked on the beach in french :-)

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:24

Quote:
Because you are noodle addicted!!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:29

Quote:
woo..Ela just chalenges me! kuku will get sonfused which one is the real balinese..lol!! lets do it Ela, oh..wait would you post one of the bali dance pics of you here El?
you really want me to prove.

i prefer to dance together with you for the easy dance let say 'Tari Pendet' on the next jakChat gathering ok?

if only the photo i could show you does not mean to prove that i am the real balinese dancer :-)
Posted by: g00f13

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:43

Quote:
i think BALI is the most romantic place in the world, ask my beli goof if you dont believe me wink

also you'll see balinese wear sorong everywhere in bali...do they wear sarong in paris? i dont think so laugh
I can't agree more. If I'm going out with my Balinese friends here we all wear sarungs as well.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:43

You are right, French food may be too sophisticated for me. I grew up with mie tek tek and gado2.
Posted by: g00f13

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 10:46

Rujak kuah pindang is my favourite.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 11:18

Goof dude, you are back! *Smooch* Where have you been?! We miss you!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 11:37

Quote:
Quote:
no need to take your welcome words back..coz ngga ngaruh babe!
Jimmie Dean and The Canadian is different smile
The Canadian is a person that sometimes didn't like too much with sex jokes, so that's why I invited him came and join to jakchat..don't meant anything smile

and Jimmie Dean? who's that guy anyway?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 11:43

I see, so you know the canadian?! Kok ngga dikenalin ma kita2?! Jahat loe yach, disimpen sendirian...LOL!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 12:35

Piss Salons' post:

Of course, but what are the chances of a French Canadian flying a Canadian flag? Unless he is Jokie’s boss’s business client. And of course the prospect of a fake Canadian is a lot more amusing than the prospect of a real Canadian, even a French one.

Balibob's post
I agree with U Piss,./he is probably a Hongky Chinese who ran from HK b4 1997 and paid for a canadian passport,....... piss (pardon the pun) poor english and I would imagine brain to match,...... lets just call him a waste of space laugh laugh laugh

well, I just didn't understand with you guys, apparently you didn't like too much with the Canadian especially with his English language confused
I don't mean to defended the Canadian, yeahhh..he's my boss's business client and also my friend..I invited him to join in jakchat and not only him! but the all bossi's clients that I met and I know...I worked hard for that!!!

hmmm..I'm an Indonesian, with my fuck up English..and I was taking conversation with all the clients from many countries; Germans, Dutchs, Canadians, Britshs, Americans, Australians, South Africans, Chines, Thais, Piliphines and many more..with all the difference and also with English that was different!
honestly I was confusing! which one that truest??? confused

your English, Piss??? your English,Bob??? your English, Canadian??? or jokie's English???

one thing, you should know guys... NO BODY'S PERFECT in this world!!!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 12:42

Quote:
I am just an Indonesian girl but i have lived for long time in French, so tell me if French Kiss and French cooking are not good...?
so tell me if French Kiss and French cooking are not good...?
French Kiss? no Ela, I prefer with an Australian Kiss wink
and French cooking? also no Ela, I prefer with masakan emak di kampung smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 12:44

Jokie to the rescue!! I don’t think they were attacking him .. just seeking a reaction Jokie. Personally I like developing relations with all nations ... Thai, Brazilian, Filipino, African ... I am like a mini united nations trying to improve relations between England and the rest of the world.

Jokie ... how about I develop relations with you wink hehe

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 12:45

Quote:
Originally posted by laluna:
I see, so you know the canadian?! Kok ngga dikenalin ma kita2?! Jahat loe yach, disimpen sendirian...LOL!
boleh2 cie...mau dibungkus juga nggak apa-apa laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 12:55

Quote:
Jokie to the rescue!! I don’t think they were attacking him .. just seeking a reaction Jokie. Personally I like developing relations with all nations ... Thai, Brazilian, Filipino, African ... I am like a mini united nations trying to improve relations between England and the rest of the world.

of course-lah!!! as I said you, you ok and I ok it's gonna be okie..you like and I like, we do laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 12:57

well, Cheww! you're not only a person with a nice smile but apparently you also a wise person!!
heyyy don't meant to teasing you smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 13:02

Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Jokie Jokie Girl:
Quote:
boleh2 cie...mau dibungkus juga nggak apa-apa laugh
Is that very small so you can wrap it?! In that case, never mind then...forget it... laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 13:05

Quote:
Quote:

of course-lah!!! as I said you, you ok and I ok it's gonna be okie..you like and I like, we do laugh
Yeah, go international lads and gals! yay
But never go public though... :p

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 13:09

Quote:
i don't believe!!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 13:13

Quote:
Quote:
i don't believe!!
So, you just have to try him babe..... laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 13:19

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i don't believe!!
So, you just have to try him babe..... laugh
smile smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 13:22

Why only smile? Move your sexy ass and give him a try! And please we all need complete report of the result here... laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 13:24

Ya, ya...u never know until you try smile yay

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 13:56

i would love to try but who is going to take responsible if Chewwy's balls cut off?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 14:00

Not me smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 14:22

Quote:
i would love to try but who is going to take responsible if Chewwy's balls cut off?
tenang, bisa diganti sama yang palsu laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 14:28

do you know where i could find an artificial balls?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 14:36

Quote:
You are right, French food may be too sophisticated for me. I grew up with mie tek tek and gado2.
I grew up with sayur kelor and fried fish!
heak..heakk..heak..I miss my ibu
frown

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 14:39

Quote:
do you know where i could find an artificial balls?
I have one laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 14:43

one? what do you mean? one only or one pair?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 15:01

been so busy today ... looks like I missed a lot of talk about my balls!! If Ela puts a report on jakchat about my performance can i file a report on Ela? Can I illustrate my report with pictures?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 16:32

seems people have lost interest in my balls frown

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 16:42

smile smile please don't be sad Chewwy smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 16:57

oh im not sad ... the weekend dawns!!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:03

Wow... I never thought I will create such reactions... I'm flattered. And for you Piss and Bob, I'm so sorry you had to make a public display of your ignorance, 'coz Kuku is right; I'm a Canadian francophone, english is a second language, so excuuUUUuuuse me if I don't master it!!! And why I have a Canadian flag as avatar? Maybe 'coz I'm Canadian? Duh? Not all Canadians are Quebec seperatists, you now... And if I use a Quebec's flag, how many of you will know what is that thing???

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:11

By the way, those who think the french kiss is over rated probably just tried a pale immitation... you need a real french speaking person to truly experience it! Maybe I can be available for that!!! But not with you, Kuku...

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:12

Quote:
seems people have lost interest in my balls frown
no chewww, we love your balls..espcially you hair style wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:16

Oh orang Kanada and your french kisses --- I am sure one day Bali Bob will show you what a Glasgow kiss is hehehehe

And Jokie ---- my balls are your balls gorgeous

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:17

French kiss is the best kiss that most the girl in the world curious about it. wow i have the experienced myself when i was in french from real french. even though i grew up with rice or rice addicted!!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:19

but Chewwy nobody interest in Glasgow kiss...!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:19

Quote:
French kiss is teh best kiss as i have experienced myself when i was in french. even though i grew up with rice or rice addicted!!
Ela I dont usually correct peoples English but shouldnt that be When french was in me? hehehe

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:21

Quote:
Oh orang Kanada and your french kisses --- I am sure one day Bali Bob will show you what a Glasgow kiss is hehehehe

And Jokie ---- my balls are your balls gorgeous
hey jambul, how's life wink
what wrong with your balls darling :p

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:22

Quote:
French kiss is the best kiss that most the girl in the world curious about it. wow i have the experienced myself when i was in french from real french. even though i grew up with rice or rice addicted!!
you match with him, ela wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:22

life is great ..... as are my balls!

How goes the day ---- ????

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:23

Quote:
but Chewwy nobody interest in Glasgow kiss...!
Glasgow kiss??? apaan seh?
Posted by: Hi_john

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:28

Its a head butt Cherry

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:28

Glasgow is fully insult

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:31

Quote:
life is great ..... as are my balls!

How goes the day ---- ????
as long as your balls is not an artificial balls. ow..!! difficult to tickle and might not make your balls not balance after tickle from hand action!!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:32

ok i see now wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:34

right -- thats it --- I am taking my balls home! enough work, time for play!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:35

All this talk of balls reminded me of this:

There is a factory in Northern Minnesota which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys. The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arms.

Well, Lena is hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 AM.

The next day at 8:45 AM there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee.

He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule. The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they're really beginning to pile up. At the end of the line stands Lena surrounded by mountains of Tickle Me Elmo's. She has a roll of plush red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles.

The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo's legs. The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter.

After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches Lena. "I'm sorry," he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, "but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday...

"Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:38

Geezz its Friday and all you talk about whole day are French kiss, French food and Chewwy's Balls? Shame on you people!!!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:40

WHHHOOOAAA, HAHAAH... hilarious John dude! Are you sure her name was not Lina instead? hahahaha

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:41

You can insert whatever name you like ... I guess she must have been blonde though!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:43

are you attacking me noodle addicted??

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:46

if you don't like the talk here i think you know how to log out you noodle addicted!!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:47

Who are you talking too Ela ?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:47

do not post, do not reply, do not make a comment and just shut your fu)king mouth.
I am having fun here with some people here talking about those things so why you bother????????

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:48

i am talking to noodle addicted typical noodle pussy!!

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:49

Errrr.... I thought I was just making a friendly comment there...
Nothing personal involved. Have I missed anything, El?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:53

Never mind. I dont have time for this. Have a good weekend people.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:54

because you have mentioned that those three things that i am talking about with some people here. why you took so so seriously and not humoring me into submission??

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:57

Have a nice weekend peeps ! Im off for a Bintang or 8

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 17:58

Well, my comment there was intended to EVERYBODY in the forum, not only you And I WAS JOKINGLY saying that you guys should talk about something else instead... coz its Friday!!!
Anyway, Im going home.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:09

attacking with each other..
come one guys this's ramadhan season!
peace..peace you all
Oh Gwaaaaddd I need someone attacking me soon laugh wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:10

i don't see that you make it into a joke. i haven't got problem with you girl so if you think that we are not the same idea why don't you just not respond or making it humor into submission?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:14

Need someone to attack you jokie? I can do that! But in private...

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:20

Quote:
i don't see that you make it into a joke. i haven't got problem with you girl so if you think that we are not the same idea why don't you just not respond or making it humor into submission?
Ela sayang, calm down! you make jokie scary frown
sebentar lagi buka puasa..cuci muka dulu gih wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:24

Quote:
Need someone to attack you jokie? I can do that! But in private...
yups I need someone to shoot me and meowwwwwngggg wink
can do that for me??? how come? you're too innocence wink :p yay

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:27

Jokie... smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:34

Innocent? Maybe, but a have a BIG argument...

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:34

Hmmm...speaking about attacking someone...uff, gonna miss my attacker. soon he'll be leaving the country, just counting the days now frown Have been pretending that everything's just fine. Any tips cheering up yourself or keep smiling when someone leave us?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:35

Gosh, I'm starting to be nasty as all of you guys!!! A well... maybe it's better that way.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:37

I'd like to help you Bonita, I know exactly what you're going through and I must say it's the hardest thing to do... just hang on.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:38

Thanks, Orang Canada. Merci.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:40

Quote:
Well, my comment there was intended to EVERYBODY in the forum, not only you And I WAS JOKINGLY saying that you guys should talk about something else instead... coz its Friday!!!
Anyway, Im going home.
ga papa ... mba ela mau datang bulan kali ... wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:44

Quote:
Jokie... smile
ya Ela, kenapa? wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:46

woohoooy...the canadian with bonita yay yay
I go with you guys wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:46

Quote:
Gosh, I'm starting to be nasty as all of you guys!!! A well... maybe it's better that way.
smile smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:47

Bonita: Maybe you and Dutch could talk.

Ela: I really think Shesca was just commenting in a totally normal way about all the funny things everyone was talking about, and certainly NOT attacking anyone. Ease up dong! She's a very nice person.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:47

Quote:
Quote:
Anyway, Im going home.
ga papa ... mba ela mau datang bulan kali ... wink
it's all about french kiss and french cooking plus Mr.Chewwy balls smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:49

Nice try, Jokie. But we've just met shocked

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:50

J'aime ton attitude Bonita... pas une fille facile, hein?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:50

Quote:
Ease up dong! She's a very nice person.
kayak jokie ya ric wink :p

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:51

Thanks Riccardo. But, niet sprekken hollandsche. Anyway, he's not looking for a girl who just want to borrow his shoulder to cry on.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:52

Quote:
no worries smile maybe you need a help from jokie wink

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:54

Quote:
Thanks Riccardo. But, niet sprekken hollandsche. Anyway, he's not looking for a girl who just want to borrow his shoulder to cry on.
pake bahasa madura aja laugh

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:55

Au contraire, bonita, shoulder crying girls seem to be his specialty.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:58

Quote:
Quote:
no worries smile maybe you need a help from jokie wink
hmm, think you have talent to matchmaking ppl. mind to share w/me? i'd love to matchmaking ppl but never succeeded...yet.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 18:59

Quote:
Quote:
pake bahasa madura aja laugh
bahasa madura...atau...jamu madura? ha, this good to cheering up yourself. Thanks, Jokie. have a great weekend.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 19:01

Quote:
Au contraire, bonita, shoulder crying girls seem to be his specialty.
thanks, riccardo. instead of lending his shoulders, perhaps he will just give me napkins

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 19:05

Quote:
hmm, think you have talent to matchmaking ppl. mind to share w/me? i'd love to matchmaking ppl but never succeeded...yet. [/QUOTE]

ya ialah jokieeeeeee wink I'm the expart for that smile
well I'm going home now..need attacking to night wink
have a nice weekend guys
assalamu'alaikum smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 19:08

Hati2 di jalan. Safe trip, mbak.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 19:08

Quote:
well, Cheww! you're not only a person with a nice smile but apparently you also a wise person!!
heyyy don't meant to teasing you smile
How can he be wise? He lent me Rp50,000.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 19:13

Quote:
Wow... I never thought I will create such reactions... I'm flattered. And for you Piss and Bob, I'm so sorry you had to make a public display of your ignorance, 'coz Kuku is right; I'm a Canadian francophone, english is a second language, so excuuUUUuuuse me if I don't master it!!! And why I have a Canadian flag as avatar? Maybe 'coz I'm Canadian? Duh? Not all Canadians are Quebec seperatists, you now... And if I use a Quebec's flag, how many of you will know what is that thing???
"excuuUUUuuuse" is actually spelt "excuse". smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 19:20

Thanks a lot Piss... I'll try to remember it.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 19:34

Everyone must be out for the weekends. Still stuck at my desk having a plate of nasi goreng. I'd like to share.... any1?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 20:18

bonita, you deleted your previous posts...

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 20:22

Iya, because I'm still staying in the office...straight away to go to auntie's home, choir rehearsal. don't want to come early and bengong disana. Don't go anywhere tonight, Ela?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 20:26

no, i don't go anywhere tonight. been a very good girl smile

i'm still at work too

are you going out tonight?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 20:33

To my auntie's house, choir rehearsal smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 20:34

oh nice :-)
where is your office?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 20:36

bunderan senayan, where's yours?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 20:38

i'm in Rasuna said.

what building is in bunderan senayan?

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 20:39

the big white house one around there. close to panin building kok smile Mbak, aku pulang dulu ya. Have a great weekend smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 20:40

ok smile

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 20:40

Going straight to my auntie's house, the rehearsal start at 8.30 pm hehe.

Re: What's wrong with you, guys? - 06 Oct 06 20:50

have safe trip journey!