Black-listed Jakarta Taxis

Posted by: KuKuKaChuModerator

Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 14 Feb 06 18:57

Here's Polda Metro Jaya's official list of black-listed taxi firms:

1. KOTAS (frequent robberies, women raped)
2. STEADY SAFE
3. PRESTASI (drivers demons with human bodies)
4. DIAN
5. ROYAL CITY
6. QUEEN
7. GOLDEN TAXI (drivers frequently trick and extort passengers)
8. MANUK MIRA
Posted by: cherry

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 14 Feb 06 19:26

tuh kan jangan sembarang naik taxi...
nggak apa-apa mahal dikit asal selamat..daripada tarif lama tapi nggak sampai di tujuan..ha??? wink smile
Posted by: Polar Bear

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 14 Feb 06 19:47

hey ALL JKT taksi are f'kin crazy smile

Last trip i had a silverbird do the airport to Ambhara hotel (blok M area) in 2o minutes. 160kph, wrong side of the road, jump the red lights.....

CRAZY. And when we arrived the driver was grinning like an idiot.
Posted by: juminten

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 05:41

PB, just take a limo from the hotel you stay. I never took taxi in Jakarta, very scary! but driving also scary, last year I was driving, and had my my mother with me, every time I stopped at the red light, those guys were approached my car (my brother's actually smile ) and cleaned the windows without permission, then asked money, if you refuse it, they will scratch your car with knife. My mother was frightened as hell! crazy..yep, taxi drivers in Jakarta are very rude!

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 06:29

I often catch Bajaj. Lot of them outside the Ambhara. I often have a chat and joke with the drivers.

I have once use a Becak near Daan Mogot, i have always wanted to try Delman but you only see them as tourist attractions now frown

I NEVER use Ojek. NEVER. One night I was in a bar, talking to a cute girl. then I saw her legs. Scars all over her body. She had been knocked off the back of an Ojek..... frown

Bis - use them sometimes, but the guy who pulls you onto the bus ALWAYS says he doesnt speak English and NEVER has change.....
Posted by: Macan Tutul

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 09:26

So what it feels when you were in Bajaj PB? My sister and I don't really like it coz' after that your body will shaking, your eyes get red, hehehe Oh PB would you like sometimes try Delman or Dokar with me? I always like it, its so traditional and the wind blows, yeah I have a nightmare too when I use another taxi I mean I trust and comfort using "BIRD". So be careful wink

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 09:51

Bajaj is great if you drink a lot of Bintang cos you can be sick over the side no problem. in taksi I always forget to open the window and be sick inside. The driver then gets angry.. smile

I want to try sex in a bajaj - I am sure the driver doesnt mind. i told one and he said he could bring his sister, very cheap and very good smile

We can try Dolman but not very fast to get you to my hotel room honey, maybe i will explode with excitement smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 11:19

Oh PB, Hhehehe you must be give lots of tips to the taxi driver, sex in Bajaj, wow a challenge? But do you know how Bob Geldoff falling in love and crazy to Paula Yates.... well Paula had O*** S** in back sit at the taxi, Oh I hope you can hold on your "vanila" to not explode before we get there hehehe wink
Posted by: Massage Plus

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 11:32

Quote:
Originally posted by Polar Bear:
I often catch Bajaj. Lot of them outside the Ambhara. I often have a chat and joke with the drivers.

I have once use a Becak near Daan Mogot, i have always wanted to try Delman but you only see them as tourist attractions now frown

I NEVER use Ojek. NEVER. One night I was in a bar, talking to a cute girl. then I saw her legs. Scars all over her body. She had been knocked off the back of an Ojek..... frown

Bis - use them sometimes, but the guy who pulls you onto the bus ALWAYS says he doesnt speak English and NEVER has change.....
You stayed at Ambhara eek ? Next time you stay there, would you please give my hello to Thierry Gasnier (the GM) and tell him my many thanks for giving me a free room everytime I visit Jakarta... wink In one of my stays there, I was talking to a duty manager in the lobby. He once told me a story about one guest (a bule guy) who got drunk and showed up in the lobby with an Ayam heading to his room but he forgot to pay the Bajaj he took from a bar to Ambhara and forgot to pay that Ayam - he might have been so intoxicated. When he woke up, he came up to the hotel security and told them that his pocket was stolen by the Ayam he brought... Was that guy you, PB?

As to Delman, I can find lots of them not just as tourist attractions here in the place where I stay now. With money around Rp.30.000,- you can trip around... smile
Posted by: Jokie Jokie Girl

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 11:44

the blue bird gruop are more safety...so whereever i Go I'm alwyas used blue bird taxi...
Posted by: klicker

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 11:54

yes Iwas agree with you jokgirl everytime I went to my mate place going with blue bird always cost me nearly the same price but when I used the other company taxi cost me double unbeliveable those taxi like to cheat the customer doing the same journey

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 12:02

I agrre with jg and you klicker, with Blue Bird I feel safe and comfort, and not cheat, not like another, pretending not know the place and then turn and turn around the city, and sometimes the taxi driver is not tidy.

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 12:02

Quote:
Originally posted by Berhenti dari Pijat Plus:
You stayed at Ambhara eek ? Next time you stay there, would you please say hello to Thierry Gasnier (the GM) and tell him my many thanks for giving me a free room everytime I'm in Jakarta... wink
I can find lots of Delman not just as tourist attractions here in the place where I stay now. With money around Rp.30.000,- you can trip around... smile
I usually stay Ambhara - 2 weeks at a time. Handy for Blok M. I will pass on your best wishes. I know the reception and barmaids better.... smile

Where are you now????

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 12:10

i can handle the taxi drivers - usually its just him, me and a drunk Ayam, so he isnt going to argue a lot (I tend to be nasty when I have been drinking).

but the premen taxi touts are a pain in the ass. I stopped going to Tanamur cos of the hassle. now its as bad at Blok M. They grab you and push you into the bloody cab!!!!

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 12:20

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that PB, by the way when you get drunk you must so "crazy" huh? Hey what about sometime we go to Jimbani PB? And I guarantee the taxi driver will know this place wink

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 12:32

Quote:
Quote:
You stayed at Ambhara eek ? Next time you stay there, would you please say hello to Thierry Gasnier (the GM) and tell him my many thanks for giving me a free room everytime I'm in Jakarta... wink
I can find lots of Delman not just as tourist attractions here in the place where I stay now. With money around Rp.30.000,- you can trip around... smile
I usually stay Ambhara - 2 weeks at a time. Handy for Blok M. I will pass on your best wishes. I know the reception and barmaids better.... smile

Where are you now????
PB, read my edited messages. Was that story true? Was that guy you? confused

Yeah, the reception, bellboys, security, and staff there are all very friendly to me. I felt at home and like a family during my stays there. smile

Where I am now? You'll have to find out soon... :p

Oohhh....it is raining so heavily here now...

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 12:38

LOL no, not crazy, but i dont like idiots arguing with me or thinking they can rip me off. i always tip taksi drivers good money - usually 50k if its at night. But if they argue about the fare, or say the meter doesnt work, or deliberately go the long way round, they can get lost.

I woul lke to meet you, but NO SEX. Cos Im a good little Polar Bear smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 12:52

Hehehe, yup PB, you're right, you shouldn't have coz' you're not wrong, ok I like to meet you too, and I really, really glad there is NO SEX, yeah you're good Polar Bear smile smile smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 14:48

Quote:
LOL no, not crazy, but i dont like idiots arguing with me or thinking they can rip me off. i always tip taksi drivers good money - usually 50k if its at night. But if they argue about the fare, or say the meter doesnt work, or deliberately go the long way round, they can get lost.

I woul lke to meet you, but NO SEX. Cos Im a good little Polar Bear smile
laugh PB no sex...I don't believe..really don't believe..
mactul don't ever trust him..he'll cheat you..trust jokgirl..

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 14:59

Hehehe jg, let give him a chance to prove it, that he's not to doing that, if he keep his words then he's a gentleman hehehe

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 15:03

he's a lier and a cheater.. wink

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 15:39

Quote:
PB, read my edited messages. Was that story true? Was that guy you? confused

Yeah, the reception, bellboys, security, and staff there are all very friendly to me. I felt at home and like a family during my stays there. smile

Where I am now? You'll have to find out soon... :p

Oohhh....it is raining so heavily here now...
True story from the Ambhara.

Some guy is leaving one of the Blok M bars, when some cute Ayam comes up to him, telling him she has missed her bus. He tells her he is Not going to give her ‘taksi money,

But she tells him she wants to go back to the Ambhara with him. He agrees, thinking he has just found free sex.

Back at the hotel, she wants to watch MTV. He agrees, and goes for a shower, carefully taking his watch and wallet with him. Just as he is going into the bathroom, she says “honey, I hungry”, so he tells her to order room service.

Twenty minutes later he comes out of the bathroom, and the Ayam is still on the phone. He wonders what she is doing, but settlers down to watch MTV with her.

Half an hour later there is as knock on the door. It is room service, with a trolley piled high, with four of everything on the menu. The Ayam carefully packs all of the food into plastic shopping bags, kisses him on the cheek, and leaves, taking all of the food with her.

Her family must have been hungry……

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 16:04

Stupid or sad man?

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 16:12

Funny. The guy didnt care. his company was paying the hotel bill.

The girl was funny/cheeky though.....

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 16:15

poor woman thanks for thats story i got the same thing too when i was at night life kareoke in block m she want to go to bed with me and my mate told me to go home and i was follow him pretending iam not allowed to come with her and she was asking me for taxi money instead i gave her taxi money .i dont know what going to be if i follow her she could be done the same thing or i could be smash her if she could done a bad thing. iam glad i was outhere getting aways.

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 16:18

Ahhhh

you put a full stop at the end. Good start... smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 16:29

OH poor girl....yeah my ex Brit don't like it too and he had experience about it and the story is the same like you Klicker, and I know he's a good men so he decided to leave and ignore that girl, Oh my sugar...I'll always love you

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 15 Feb 06 16:49

Hey I always bargain for a good deal. At the end of the night the girls are hungry and desperate.

At 9-10pm they are picky and expensive. by 3am they have no customer, and the price has fallen.

Whne they say "taksi money meesta" i reply "pussy money honey" smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 16 Feb 06 09:58

Hahaha be careful PB, maybe in the middle of the night she's a beautiful ghost who comes to you and you don't realize it and when at 6am you wake up you end up at the grave yard

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 16 Feb 06 12:23

Maybe she wakes up in the middle of the night and finds I have pushed her out of my room without giving her any money.....

She wakes up at 6AM in a hotel corridor with no "taksi money" and no panties....

I am a big meanie smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 16 Feb 06 12:26

Oh poor girl, she must be shock and embarrased with no panties.... smile

JokGirl where are you dear?

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 16 Feb 06 12:39

No panties is good for getting free Bajaj ride home. smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 16 Feb 06 12:50

Yeah but she'll get "masuk angin" after that smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 16 Feb 06 16:11

Poor girl when she wake up she might found condom inside her clit , without realising she never using condom when having intercourse.

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 16 Feb 06 18:27

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan tutul:

no panties frown you mean cherry tul?

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 16 Feb 06 19:12

Quote:

i'm here mactul, whatup frown are you ok there frown ...
i'm very bussy right now... wink and I'm sick..
any way mactul, can you help me something..few days before..I'm going sick, I have sore throat, Coughs, headache, and the stomach-ache...and my mom says "That the virgin illness(penyakit perawan)" you know what my mom meant?
is it mean..I should lost my virgin before marry mactul?
as you know and as I told you that, for me no sex before marry wink how come Mactul? can you help me something... wink

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 16 Feb 06 19:15

Quote:
Originally posted by jokgirl:
..few days before..I'm going sick, I have sore throat, Coughs, headache, and the stomach-ache...and my mom says "That the virgin illness(penyakit perawan)" you know what my mom meant?
You mother is being sarcastic....

tihs is sex disease Chlamidia. Go see a doctor.

smile smile smile smile smile smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 16 Feb 06 23:03

Quote:
Originally posted by jokgirl:
Quote:

i'm here mactul, whatup frown are you ok there frown ...
i'm very bussy right now... wink and I'm sick..
any way mactul, can you help me something..few days before..I'm going sick, I have sore throat, Coughs, headache, and the stomach-ache...and my mom says "That the virgin illness(penyakit perawan)" you know what my mom meant?
is it mean..I should lost my virgin before marry mactul?
as you know and as I told you that, for me no sex before marry wink how come Mactul? can you help me something... wink
What your Mom meant could be PMS (Pre Menstruation Syndrom). If it is, that's normal. Some girls, whether they are virgin or unvirgin, tend to get that when they are going to have their period. Or maybe you got 'masuk angin' after spending time staying up so late at some bar almost everynite...

Take eucalyptus oil, drink plenty of Aqua, eat well, take a rest, or see a doctor ASAP.

Nothing to do with losing virginity if you're certain that you didn't have sex prior to those symptoms.

Think positive, or do you want me to 'pijat' you? :p

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 19 Jul 06 13:22

Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
Here's Polda Metro Jaya's official list of black-listed taxi firms:

1. KOTAS (frequent robberies, women raped)
2. STEADY SAFE
3. PRESTASI (drivers demons with human bodies)
4. DIAN
5. ROYAL CITY
6. QUEEN
7. GOLDEN TAXI (drivers frequently trick and extort passengers)
8. MANUK MIRA
4. DIAN
I went to some place with my bossi's client by Dian Taxi..and the driver was very bastard..
I was angry with driver in front of my bossi's client...and then he said; "the dumber fucking driver I haver ever met"
mad

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 19 Jul 06 13:35

You forgot

9: Polar Bear Taxis (drivers often have sex with cute girl passengers)

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 19 Jul 06 13:53

Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:
You forgot

9: Polar Bear Taxis (drivers often have sex with cute girl passengers)
hey PB, I'm the cute girl passenger..can you come to office right now? pick me up with your Polar Bear Taxi Please..! i'll pay you plus..pluss wink
Posted by: Choc_Cow

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 19 Jul 06 14:04

talking about Bajaj.. if you sit in it long enough girls, you can get O just through the vibration...

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 19 Jul 06 14:26

Taxi plus smile

My vibration continues long after the engine stops.....
Posted by: D'ruby

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 19 Jul 06 19:59

Mau, mau, can I get the PB taxi now?

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 12:20

Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
Mau, mau, can I get the PB taxi now?
if you need the PB's taxi, you call me wink

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 13:27

I know how to call him, but I don't know how to call you :p
Posted by: Balibob

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 13:32

I kow what to Call him,..........Suicidal laugh laugh laugh

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 13:38

I mean the # smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 15:03

forget about the PB's taxi, let's come to jokie's I'm a taxi driver plus wink

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 15:13

ok Jokie get your taxi over here to Cilandak,..stop me from driving before I knock over another Ojek smile smile smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 15:32

okie..okie..i'll be there soon..
but you pay me plus ya wink

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 15:36

I pay U silverBird rate ok??

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 16:03

Quote:
Originally posted by Balibob:
okie..okie..I'm going now..
buuut..could you wait me plz! coz I want to date with my bossi's client in Mandarin hotel wink
wait ya bobbb..
I'm going now..

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 16:11

ok jokie cokie

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 17:38

Quote:
I know how to call him, but I don't know how to call you :p
just call me 3 times....cherry..cherry...cherryyyyyyy..
wink
Posted by: Lulu

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 17:48

Quote:
You pay me Bigbird rate. That's my first and last offer. laugh

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 18:30

But Luna ,.U are not a Bid Bird dear ,.U are a Petite one,. laugh laugh laugh

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 20 Jul 06 21:02

Quote:
Originally posted by laluna:
Quote:
Wow Luna babe I can't compete.... frown cos I only using Andong... wink

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 21 Jul 06 12:03

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Quote:
Originally posted by laluna:
Quote:
Wow Luna babe I can't compete.... frown cos I only using Andong... wink
Andong... wink
apaan tuh wink

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 23 Jul 06 10:12

Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Jokie Jokie Girl:
forget about the PB's taxi, let's come to jokie's I'm a taxi driver plus wink
Yes but I would give you the ride of your life.

Its not where you go in life, it is how you get there.......

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 23 Jul 06 10:18

Here's the official list of black-listed Jakchat girls:

1. jokie girl (offers a good time, takes the drinks and runs)
2. Laluna (possible Banci – no one ever gets into her panties to find out)
3.Mekan Tutul (demon with unbelievable body)
4. Cherry (well known for not wearing panties)
5. BDPP (well known professional virgin)
6. Wallet Digga (porn star living in LA)
7. Hanabi (orgy queen)

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 23 Jul 06 11:05

Then Choco and Ruby are available laugh

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 23 Jul 06 11:48

Quote:
Then Choco and Ruby are available laugh
they are the Ember nanas of the taxi world smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 23 Jul 06 11:56

Ember nanas confused

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 23 Jul 06 15:47

Ember Nana Literally "puss bucket", the Ember nana is a taxi of the lesser order

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 23 Jul 06 20:46

lesser order means.. better maintenance laugh

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 12:30

Quote:

7. Hanabi (orgy queen)
4. Cherry (well known for not wearing panties yeah I know you prefer me if I'm not wearing panties wink :p

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 12:30

Hi Guys....how are you all....still on sexy thingy? smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 12:34

hi babe, where have you been? how's your dating..

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 12:43

Dear Cherry babe I'm still on earth (at least) abt my dating?......we're just friend :)actually I'm waiting for.....

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 13:50

you're waiting for............ ?

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 14:04

waiting for taxi :p

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 14:29

Cute Taxi Driver smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 14:31

Ruby is that you??

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 14:33

my daughter in future smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 14:34

ah.. your boyfriend's daughter? she looked mixed from a distance.. must be very pretty

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 14:36

She's really cute, I love her smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 14:49

Quote:
Originally posted by Chocolatea:
ah.. your boyfriend's daughter? she looked mixed from a distance.. must be very pretty
Not bf frown

Just a friend's daughter living in US

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 14:52

Incredible kid.... smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 15:28

Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
Quote:

7. Hanabi (orgy queen)
4. Cherry (well known for not wearing panties yeah I know you prefer me if I'm not wearing panties wink :p
Cherry, your lips whistle when the wind blows - and i dont mean the lips on your face....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 18:16

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Cute Taxi Driver smile
me wink

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 18:20

Quote:
Originally posted by Chocolatea:
ah.. your boyfriend's daughter? RUBY'S BOYFRIENDS DAUGHTER FROM JOKIE laugh wink she looked mixed from a distance.. must be very pretty

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 19:34

Err...she more looks like me :p

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 24 Jul 06 20:03

Quote:
Err...she more looks like me :p
sweeeet smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 25 Jul 06 09:23

me juga sweet wink

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 25 Jul 06 13:04

You have sweet Jugs?

Show us all.....

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 25 Jul 06 17:19

teman-teman, hari ini aku kesel..kesel...keseeeeeellllllllll buanget sama supir taxi keparat yang tak tahu diuntung, nama taxinya Gamya, warna hijau tentara...
aku dari BPS (badan pusar statistik) di jalan Dr. Soetomo jakarta pusat ke kantor aku di daerah kebon sirih...aku sudah hafal banget sebenarnya itu jalan..tapi hari ini aku dibawa muter-muter sama si supir keparat itu...sumpah! aku maki-maki habis tuh si supir...sampai aku teriak-teriak di dalam taxi..
"pakkkkkkkkkkkk, bisa nggak sehhh jadi supir??? pakkkkkkkkkkk, sudah berapa tahun seeehhhh jadi supir?????????" pakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..aku dikejar waktu"
khkkhhhhgggg...sepertinya aku pengen muntahin semua amarah aku sama semua orang di kantor..
panasssssssss.....ngantukkkkkkkkkk...laparrrrrrrrrr..!!! mad
sebenarnya sehhhh, aku pengen bos aku datang ke meja aku, terus berusaha membujuk aku dan bilang;"jokie, come on down! sabar..sabar....gaji kamu bulan ini aku naikan..dan malam ini kita kencan..sabar ya! cuuup...cuup..cuuup..muahhh wink "

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 25 Jul 06 17:28

Jokie Girl,.i thought that Gamya was good Taxi,.It is the family of Blue bird group

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 25 Jul 06 17:48

Quote:
Jokie Girl,.i thought that Gamya was good Taxi,.It is the family of Blue bird group
yesss you rite! few days ago, I also by gamya taxi..but today it's really made me mad ..he's the fucking driver that I have ever met..bastard! mad
Posted by: kareltjuhh belanda

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 26 Sep 06 22:07

This topic is relative,Id still find the taxis in Jakarta providing a much more decent service then in for example AMsterdam, which really has a notorious ,unfriendly taxi rip off scene.

The public transport in jakarta (including ojek,bajaj and taxi) is actually quite great, must be amongst the best in the world, with always easy and cheap and realtively safe transport to arrange. smile

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 26 Sep 06 22:20

i like jakarta taxis. you can nearly always get one at almost any time of the night or day, and they are relatively cheap. owning a car is really not necessary in jakarta -- unless you live out in the perimeters.

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 17 May 09 15:32

latest list of allegedly "black-listed" taxis from Polda Metro Jaya, surprisingly similar to the original posted on this forum 1,188 days ago:

1. KOTAS
2. STEADY SAFE
3. PRESTASI
4. DIAN
5. ROYAL CITY
6. QUEEN
7. GOLDEN TAXI
8. GADING
Posted by: v8dave

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 17 May 09 16:22

All have dodgy meters or little push buttons to increase the fair when you are not looking. I caught one of the little bastards once one time leaving your office Kuku. Told him if touches it again I will break his fucking fingers!! All of a sudden he has sakit gigi!!

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 17 May 09 16:32

Prestasi are favoured as get-away cars for robberies.
Posted by: Polisi Cepek

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 17 May 09 17:13

I think the "argo kuda" is pretty rare, i usually jump in whichever taxi comes along and the fare to/fro work is always the same, give or take a thousand or two.
Posted by: Ririn

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 17 May 09 19:20

Taxis are not safe for woman in Jakarta. Blue Bird bad also.
Posted by: LaElla_meme

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 21 May 09 15:03

Just a little advice..
If we should go by taxi, make an order by phone.
And note for their ID, if U feel unsatisfied U can make a complaint.
I don't drive in JKT. Everything's screw...weh..
So taxi is the best choice.
Never had any complaint for Blue Bird Group.
Posted by: Marmalade

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 25 May 09 15:15

Its not the groups themselves, it is the drivers individually. I have as many bad Bluebird drivers as cheapshit taxi drivers. They don't get paid enough to give a fuck.
Posted by: chewwyUK

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 25 May 09 15:44

i think bluebird do a better job at ensuring their drivers protect their good image. I would imagine if one of the drivers was caught driving a passenger in to a dark street then the company / other drivers would take matters in to their own hands
Posted by: Marmalade

Re: Black-listed Jakarta Taxis - 25 May 09 16:18

While Taxiku specialise in employing twunts. Thiefing cnut bastards.