White Chicks

Posted by: Arie

White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 16:12

Looking for friendship with nice young white chicks living around jakarta area
Posted by: KuKuKaChuModerator

Re: White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 16:21

"nice young white chicks living around jakarta" ...

now that is a fucking rare breed!!

Re: White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 16:22

oh, unless they're Ukrainian or Russian women here on Business.
Posted by: chewwyUK

Re: White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 16:32

go to bali .... plenty of "young white chicks". If you pour enough booze down them they may fall for your silver tongue

Re: White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 16:43

i shudder at the very thought.
Posted by: Capt. Mainwaring

Re: White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 17:05

Quoting: chewwyUK
go to bali .... plenty of "young white chicks". If you pour enough booze down them they may fall for your silver tongue

They may fall for the silver tongue , be he sure as hell will fall in the hole - why on earth would anyone subject themselves to this sort of torment.
Posted by: Piss Salon

Re: White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 20:01

Gawd.
Posted by: Dilli

Re: White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 21:06

"Why go for the hard pink when you could go for the easy brown"

Sorry, I thought it was a snooker question!
Posted by: loulou888

Re: White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 22:34

being a 'white' chick maybe i can bring some help here...speaking for myself only, number one reason is that you guys are so accustomed to get your way with local girls and ayam that even friendship is difficult to establish with males here. No offense i hope, just speaking my mind..
Posted by: Shesca

Re: White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 23:02

Hi, Loulou, welcome to Jakchat smile

Re: White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 23:26

thanx ; )
Posted by: Piss Salon

Re: White Chicks - 25 Oct 07 23:53

Quoting: loulou888
being a 'white' chick maybe i can bring some help here...speaking for myself only, number one reason is that you guys are so accustomed to get your way with local girls and ayam that even friendship is difficult to establish with males here. No offense i hope, just speaking my mind..

I know plenty of 'white chicks' (wot a lovely expression -- not), accustomed to getting their way with local boys also. Indonesian beach boys the length of the country would agree.

But yes, I agree with what you say.

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 00:33

Hmmmm...i guess you are right and i guess that both ayam and beach boys know how to spot a potential customer, i have never looked for that kind of services nor been solicitated so...I was giving my own opinion about guys here, well indo guys arent better hehe whether pribumi or else..lets be clear on that point! Its like being a kid in a toy store..maybe id be like that if i was a man, dunno.. ; )

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 05:23

Indcoup made some very interesting points on Indonesian womenhood.

http://indcoup.blogspot.com/2007/10/20-things-you-should-know-about.html

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 06:33

Quoting: loulou888

I'm not sure that is it - for me a "white chick" would need to be something very special from all angles before getting much attention purely because (for me) the qualities I desire are rolled up into a delicious little package called "wedhok jowo" -

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 06:40

"the qualities I desire are rolled up into a delicious little package called "wedhok jowo"

Can you smoke it?

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 07:08

Quoting: Dilli
"the qualities I desire are rolled up into a delicious little package called "wedhok jowo"

Can you smoke it?

From my very limited experiences with things that can be smoked, firstly I cannot see why anyone would want to waste their life with that shit, secondly "wedhok jowo" is a package that only requires the addition of a little red wine, anything more is a waste of a tasty treat.

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 07:12

Ah, we are referring to imbibing deeply from the "fur rimmed" cup!

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 07:14

You seem to like "imbibing" as I like "impecenious" - well kind of I suppose.

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 08:23

loulou i would have to disagree with what you are saying ... I am not ashamed to say I hardly ever get my own way with the mrs and spend my weekends pushing the shopping trolley around the supermarket. While piss talks a good game I cant see him getting his own way all the time ... his mrs may be small but she is bloody feisty!

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 08:32

it's true what chewwy says about pushing trollies!! read all about it here: http://www.jakchat.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=2&Number=52421

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 08:34

This weekend he'll be shopping for "Baby Stuff".

Even worse in my opinion!

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 08:41

No Dilli that was last weekend ..... ITC fatmawati is a wonderful place to go shopping for baby needs

Push Chair, Car Capsule, Changing table, Play-pen, Crib, blankets, nappies, oils, powders, sterilizer, breast pump, baby bath, play mat, bottles, baby monitors .... The women in the shop was very helpful explaining everything we NEEDED.

On top of that managed to drop in and get some paint to decorate the room and the mrs informed me yesterday that I have just bought some great curtains as well.

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 08:41

Have you played with the breast pump yet?

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 08:43

fucking disgrace, that's what it is.

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 08:48

Not yet used the breast pump but that is certainly something i will try very shortly (probably when she is sleeping)

Sorry for disappointing you again kuku ... but clearly i am losing the battle

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 09:57

All that talk of such things makes me go cold - I can't tell you the relief when I was finally able to get rid of the last bottle and titty thing -

"but we might have another one" - "no, you might have another one , and I might fuck off"

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 10:23

I can imagine you like the Japanese guy in the advert looking forward to retirement on his luxury yacht!

Want to avoid another kid, rule number one! (Dont f*ck the wife)

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 10:47

Actually , that was how it was with number two - both of them were mistakes, but that one even more so .

I remember the morning when HID got up and made a yodelling noise - I thought "Oh no, not again, please not, it can't be so"

But it was -

Actually your rule is incorrect - not shagging the wife doesn't prevent kids, it just prevents the wife from getting pregnant .

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 11:01

Sounds reasonable to me....My fecundity is legend and I prefer the results far from my doorstep.
Posted by: Roy's Hair

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 11:02

loverly udders swingin around goin' "Moooo!"

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 11:14

Man Milk or Moo Milk?

Test your knowledge here!

http://www2.b3ta.com/man-milk-or-moo-milk/

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 11:16

that's a woman milk device baby. So jealous of Chewwy

Re: White Chicks - 26 Oct 07 11:53

I have a terrible vision of someone getting pissed and leaving 4 fluid ounces of Harry Monk in the fridge

Re: White Chicks - 28 Oct 07 15:51

Well ChewwyUK, if i 'believe' you then most of the guys posting here or there are just big mouth BUT from what i have seen it doesnt sound really hard to get your way here...come on! I have to give credit to the local girls on that, im always amused by the way they hook you up guys..

Re: White Chicks - 28 Oct 07 15:57

I am immune to their wily ways! I have studied women and know all their is to know about them.

See one of my earliest exam results on the subject!

Re: White Chicks - 28 Oct 07 18:14

HAHAHA you are really mean!

Re: White Chicks - 29 Oct 07 10:26

That was moderately tame my dear. I have been known to be much, much worse.

PS. Are you good looking?
If yes, I may take a peek!

Re: White Chicks - 30 Oct 07 18:05

no, i dont think i am.. Besides that would be very arrogant for one to say so...and anyway, im bule so i guess i am out of the game haha...

Re: White Chicks - 30 Oct 07 18:11

Hey, dont be so insecure. I too look like a bule from behind. And I never think I am out of the game wink

Re: White Chicks - 30 Oct 07 18:15

i think you got me wrong, i dont look like bule, i am bule hehe...and i am not insecure, i guess im just humble

Re: White Chicks - 30 Oct 07 18:16

It was supposed to be a joke smile

Re: White Chicks - 30 Oct 07 18:17

ohhhhhhhhhh, sorry, didnt catch it.....
Posted by: kenyeung

Re: White Chicks - 30 Oct 07 18:36

I think you got me right? i dont look like a bowl of indo-mie from the side, i am a tree and... and i am not insecure, i guess im just deaf to the chainsaws.

Re: White Chicks - 30 Oct 07 18:59

Dilli starts up chainsaw!

Re: White Chicks - 31 Oct 07 07:25

loulou I think you will find a lot of bule men would be interested in giving a bule girl a quick bunk-up. As nice as steak is every now and again you want a little hamburger if you know what i mean.

Just wait for the next free beer event and happy hunting

Re: White Chicks - 31 Oct 07 07:39

Quoting: chewwyUK
As nice as steak is every now and again you want a little hamburger if you know what i mean.

you're such a charmer, chewwy ...

Re: White Chicks - 31 Oct 07 07:52

I try kuku ... I try

Re: White Chicks - 31 Oct 07 08:30

Hamburger? flaming cat food

Re: White Chicks - 31 Oct 07 09:28

The Chew-ster hgas a point. Many bule chicks bare more than a passing hefty resemblance to the following:

Re: White Chicks - 31 Oct 07 18:12

sorry, im not an english native speaker so i didnt get what you meant exactly...pls explain...tx

Re: White Chicks - 31 Oct 07 19:59

maksud saya...ate all the pies

Re: White Chicks - 31 Oct 07 22:32

Thanks for your reply which didnt help but somehow i think i got it by myself...btw, i dont like beer, im a bit more refined than that ; ) and im not into hunting these days but making friends would do

Re: White Chicks - 01 Nov 07 05:17

ah, just what we need here, some more refinement. about time too, that's what i say.

Re: White Chicks - 01 Nov 07 06:57

Another "dangerously too sophisticated" person!! Well if it's friends you want to make loulou mines a Gin&Tonic ... you will find me in Eastern Promise and recognize me as I am the one not paying for any drinks

Re: White Chicks - 01 Nov 07 07:42

You are only being nice since you saw her avatar!

Re: White Chicks - 01 Nov 07 07:44

Dilli if asking somebody to buy your drinks and refusing to pay for any drinks in return is a sign of "sexual interest" I would be very worried my friend.

Re: White Chicks - 01 Nov 07 08:14

wow...i dont think i ever asked anybody to buy me a drink!?! I am not sure i hit the right place to make friends...

Re: White Chicks - 01 Nov 07 08:16

no lou2, chewwy wants *you* to buy *him* a drink smile

Re: White Chicks - 01 Nov 07 08:23

He has a notorious "reach impediment"

Re: White Chicks - 01 Nov 07 08:24

well, i wouldnt mind if he had been a friend but i believe its unlikely to develop that way...

Re: White Chicks - 01 Nov 07 08:42

its a drink loulou ... not crack. I let my friends by me drinks all the time. In fact I insist on it

Re: White Chicks - 01 Nov 07 08:44

Don't I know it.....