looking for friends

Posted by: dutch_guy

looking for friends - 05 Nov 05 19:52

Im a dutch guy working in jkt for a while already. I like the food, but not the traffic jams. Im 32 yo, i know thats old but i still look ok, i do a lot of weightlifting, swimming and jogging to keep in shape. I like beaches (sadly not many near jkt). I prefer to meet a girl for friendship.

thx
harry

Re: looking for friends - 06 Nov 05 00:53

wowwwwwwwww the response is really staggering. Im surprised. So many reactions. It seems that the Indonesian girls here are not interested in a nice bule guy with a good heart and a good job.

Well good for you, Indo girls and bad for me because it looks like i will have to stay and work in Jakarta alone, without having the chance to meet a nice girl. Maybe you all think im too ugly, but how can you tell? U havent even seen my face. Well i can tell u im not that handsome, but also not ugly. And im not bald and fat like some other white guys here.Maybe its my age? 32 is ofcourse "sudah lanjut umurnya kan"?

By the way i speak fluent Bahasa Indonesia, but thats maybe also not a positive point.

Anyway girls goodluck with finding bad bule playboys who will give you broken hearts, but that doesnt matter does it? As long as they are handsome u will not care about getting a broken heart as long as he will like you for a short while.
Posted by: KuKuKaChuModerator

Re: looking for friends - 06 Nov 05 09:12

Quote:
Originally posted by dutch_guy:
wowwwwwwwww the response is really staggering. Im surprised. So many reactions. It seems that the Indonesian girls here are not interested in a nice bule guy with a good heart and a good job.
hahahaha! you're too impatient! what's more many people from jakarta still haven't returned from their villages for the idul fitri break!
Posted by: jewel

Re: looking for friends - 07 Nov 05 12:13

HI dutch bule...

you sound so deaspear...come on now...what you up to. not all girls in indonesia like you think...there still girls with a nice and warm heart and hate bule playboy
Posted by: Jokie Jokie Girl

Re: looking for friends - 07 Nov 05 12:35

bul..bul...poor guy!, you're in too much of a hurry! come on, be patient guy! you have much time here to find many indonesian girls....what kind of a girl do you like best Dutch?

you just 32 years old, rite? young guy!

we're here to be your nice friends....

cheers and have nice hunting...
Posted by: cherry

Re: looking for friends - 07 Nov 05 15:37

halloww every body....thi's chery from Bandung, I know this form from my friend, she said me that this's nice form to chat with any body....

nice to meet you....ada topic hangat gitu yang bisa diobrolin di forum ini??
Posted by: Rengga Kelana

Re: looking for friends - 07 Nov 05 16:21

hai cherry, how about movie? do you interest to discuss about indonesian movie?
which part of bandung do you live?
Posted by: cherry

Re: looking for friends - 07 Nov 05 16:37

hi Rangga, ada apa dengan cintaku?
well, it's sound nice to talk about movie especially Indonesian movie, cause I prefer product of Indonesia than.....???

any way, where are you come from? are you Indoesian guy or Indonesian sok nge bule???

I'm Sundanish, I'm living in Dago, do you know Dago???
Posted by: ivands

Re: looking for friends - 07 Nov 05 18:07

hi dago lady...
Posted by: nongkrong

Re: looking for friends - 11 Nov 05 03:21

he nederlander zijn er geen leuke collega's op je werk of zo?

Re: looking for friends - 11 Nov 05 04:49

allemaal bezet of te druk met hun vele boyfriends want vergis je niet de meiden zijn ook playgirls. Nee ze hebben geen tijd voor mij.

de mannelijke collegas hebben het te druk met daten dus die hebben ook geen tijd
Posted by: GlueToMusic

Re: looking for friends - 13 Nov 05 23:46

Die Nederlandse gozer is zielig.
Posted by: inggrit brown

Re: looking for friends - 14 Nov 05 09:23

Dear Faria,
i think you need extra kerja keras to progress this site. i need you to put some languages version in french, ducth, germany etc... as a translation on this site so people will understand the conversation. just an advice.
Thank's and much apriciated.

P.S.: anyone who can speak Portugal with me?? Purwokerto, Tuban & Tegal. huahahahha.... ;-)
Posted by: Polar Bear

Re: looking for friends - 08 Dec 05 07:48

Quote:
Im a dutch guy working in jkt for a while already. I like the food, but not the traffic jams. Im 32 yo, i know thats old but i still look ok, i do a lot of weightlifting, swimming and jogging to keep in shape. I like beaches (sadly not many near jkt). I prefer to meet a girl for friendship.

thx
harry
Im an English guy working in Jkt for a while already. I love the food (I lick Ayam all day) and I dont mind the traffic cos I drive in London which is just as bloody bad.

Im 21 years old, I know thats old but Im rich so who cares? I do a lot of drinking, wanking and sleeping to keep in shape.

I like bars (sadly too many in JKT). i prefer to meet a girl for casual free sex.

:-) :-) :-)
Posted by: douce_qipus

Re: looking for friends - 08 Dec 05 17:04

Hi Harry G,

where r u recently ?? oops, can u add me again on ur YM, somehow i miss ur pathetic side ...
Posted by: Ena

Re: looking for friends - 09 Dec 05 19:25

Its exactly Marvin the paranoid android from hitchikers.
It must have been dutch!
Posted by: Chocodelia

Re: looking for friends - 22 Jan 07 01:44

uuhmm....
errrr...
arrggg...
*gaap*
Posted by: dolphin

Re: looking for friends - 22 Jan 07 03:48

Thats way so many respons, because we're all jakchats nice people here heeeheee....
Well you are not old but not young, you not handsome but not ugly. Its ok lol!
A lot of nice Indo girl for you, but you have to selection to reach it.
Anyways good luck for you Dutch!
Cheers.
Posted by: Macan Tutul

Re: looking for friends - 22 Jan 07 08:47

Ha DG already changed like he said, he's macho guy with 6 pack and muscles.... But one still questioning...does he still whining about handsmone and tall bule? wink
Posted by: TeDdYBeAr

Re: looking for friends - 23 Jan 07 01:28

Quoting: dutch_guy

thx
harry

Hmmmm ... I also love beaches and been dreaming to go there with my dream guy :p and yup sadly not many around Jakarta ....
Oh yes talking about dutch, i would like to ask about Holland as I am interested about that country ( well maybe only 1 % ) and I have an auntie living there. But really difficult to reach her, especially you know the cost of IDD call from Indonesia to another country, it's killing me.

32 yo ?? well same age with me ... but too bad I like older guy *winks*

Cheers

Re: looking for friends - 23 Jan 07 01:31

Quoting: Polar Bear
Quote:

thx
harry
Im an English guy working in Jkt for a while already. I love the food (I lick Ayam all day) and I dont mind the traffic cos I drive in London which is just as bloody bad.

Im 21 years old, I know thats old but Im rich so who cares? I do a lot of drinking, wanking and sleeping to keep in shape.

I like bars (sadly too many in JKT). i prefer to meet a girl for casual free sex.

:-) :-) :-)

uhmmm Can i join you ??? *winks* wink :p

cheers
Posted by: chewwyUK

Re: looking for friends - 23 Jan 07 01:32

oh dear tedy bear -- no flirting with DG --- it will end in tears

Re: looking for friends - 23 Jan 07 01:34

end in tears ?? uhmmm me or him ??? *winks*

Cheers
Posted by: Leony

Re: looking for friends - 23 Jan 07 03:59

Hi Harry,

I'm Leony from Jakarta. If you wanna hang out, send an email to leonyshanty@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Leony
Posted by: jok

Re: looking for friends - 23 Jan 07 04:03

Leony, are you gonna pay for his bills?
Posted by: Dilli

Re: looking for friends - 23 Jan 07 04:07

Leony,

Delete that post! Dutch Guy is a dangerous person. Asking DG to contact you on your first post is not recommended.

Click on DG's avatar, go to read previous posts and maake your own mind up!

Posted by: Polar Bear

Re: looking for friends - 23 Jan 07 08:38

I thought Teddy was flirting with me!!!

That ends in spurts of pleasure, not tears of pain.

Chrissy - I still love you:

Its a fine line between pleasure and pain
Youve done it once you can do it again
Whatever you done dont try to explain
Its a fine, fine line between pleasure and pain

Lover lover why do you push
Why do you push, why do you push
Baby baby, did you forget about me

Ive been standing at the back of your life
Back row centre just above the ice
Please dont ask me how Ive been getting off
No please dont ask me how Ive been getting off

Break my body, with the back of your hand
Doesnt make sense from where I stand
Baby, baby why you wanna mess it up
Sooner or later Ill find my place
Find my body better fix my face
Please dont ask me
How Ive been getting off
No please dont ask me
How Ive been getting off

Re: looking for friends - 23 Jan 07 10:22

ouuuchh PB, I were flirting with you *winks*
but, seem you have chrissy in your heart ... uhmmm *confused*

Cheers
Posted by: mixma

Re: looking for friends - 31 Jan 07 22:28

hi i'm mix from ksa
Posted by: bonita

Re: looking for friends - 01 Feb 07 03:02

ksa? south africa?
Posted by: Dilli

Re: looking for friends - 01 Feb 07 03:06

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

When you land in Jeddah the Pilot says:

"Welcome to Saudi Arabia where the local time is 300 years ago"
Posted by: Leony

Re: looking for friends - 01 Feb 07 05:44

Dilli,

Why did u ask me to delete my post? Is he that dangerous? In what sense?

Leony
Posted by: jok

Re: looking for friends - 01 Feb 07 05:46

Quoting: Dilli
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

When you land in Jeddah the Pilot says:

"Welcome to Saudi Arabia where the local time is 300 years ago"

Gila! smile
Posted by: Orang Kanada

Re: looking for friends - 01 Feb 07 15:50

Quoting: Leony
Dilli,

Why did u ask me to delete my post? Is he that dangerous? In what sense?

Leony

Well Leony, your first date with Dutch could look like that: