Word Cup Letter

Posted by: D'ruby

Word Cup Letter - 22 May 06 14:23

Dear Wife, Partner, Girlfriend

1. From 9 June to 9 July 2006, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.

2. During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without any exceptions. If you even take a glimpse of the remote control, you will lose it (your eye).

3. If you have to pass by in front of the TV during a game, I don't mind, as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without any distractions. If you decide to stand nude in front of the TV, make sure you put your clothes on right after because if you catch a cold, I won't have time to take you to the doctor or look after you during the World Cup month.

4. During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat. You are out of your mind if you expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell on the floor....It won't happen.

5. It would be a good idea for you to keep at least 2 six packs in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble on, and please do not make any funny faces at my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return, you will be allowed to use the TV between 12am and 6am, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day.

6. Please, please, please!! If you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOT say "get over it, it's only a game", or "don't worry, they'll win next time". If you say these things, you will only make me more upset and I will love you less. Remember, you will never ever know more about football than me and your so called "words of encouragement" will only lead to a break up or divorce.

7. You are welcome to sit with me to watch one game and you can talk to me during halftime but only when the commercials are on, and only if the half time scores is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying "one" game; hence do not use the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse to "spend time together".

8. The replays of the goals are very important. I don't care if I have seen them or I haven't seen them, I want to see them again. Many times.

9. Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance because:
a) I will not go,
b) I will not go, and
c) I will not go.

10. But, if a friend of mine invites us to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.

11. The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think about saying "but you have already seen this...why don't you change the channel to something we can all watch?" because, the reply will be, "Refer to Rule #2 of this list".

12. And finally, please save your expressions such as "Thank God the World Cup is only every 4 years". I am immune to these words, because after this comes the Champions League, Italian League, Spanish League, Premier League, FA Cup, etc.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Posted by: mal-indo

Re: Word Cup Letter - 02 Jun 06 12:28

i did not know that u r a football fan. so who do u think will win? 1 good tips just bet on every game on taking if you know what i mean. If the others side give you just take it. end of the whole game u will win more than u lose.
Posted by: Magpie

Re: Word Cup Letter - 02 Jun 06 12:35

My prediction....
Owen & Co (England) out before/at the Quarter Finals

Argentina v Brazil in the Final
Argies to win 4-2.....here's hoping anyway...I got $10 NZD on it!
Posted by: Polar Bear

Re: Word Cup Letter - 02 Jun 06 12:42

Japan v Australia a draw (neither side wants to win and go agianst Brazil.

Brazil will hammer Argentina, and anyone else who gets in the way..... smile
Posted by: Dilli

Re: Word Cup Letter - 02 Jun 06 12:47

Dont care so long as Engerlund get gubbed early!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 02 Jun 06 13:04

I love Owen, he's so cute smile
Posted by: Jokie Jokie Girl

Re: Word Cup Letter - 02 Jun 06 13:11

I love Zidane, he's very cool and strong wink wink wink

I'm with Franch and Brazil club

Re: Word Cup Letter - 02 Jun 06 14:54

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
Dont care so long as Engerlund get gubbed early!
I heard this all through the Rugby World Cup.
I heard this all through the last Ashes test (cricket for Dilli)
We might just kick a few arses.

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 09:29

The latest on the Anti Engerlund campaign from Scotland!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/5040922.stm
Posted by: juminten

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 10:14

Good evening all! must be morning over there huh!
smoochez oildude! whats goin' here!

Mr. Sexy sausage..whats goin' on with you? what kind of avatar is that? thats not the Polar Bear I know...put that big sausage back on honey!
Posted by: KuKuKaChuModerator

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 10:51

hey babe! that recipe for 6-pack abs you gave me is a crock! already more than a week, and still nothing! i'm going back to doing sit-ups!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 10:52

Hey Digga,

Same old shit except its Saturday! Typical Jakarta, Banyak Macet and smog! Think I'll stay at home.

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 11:01

Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
hey babe! that recipe for 6-pack abs you gave me is a crock! already more than a week, and still nothing! i'm going back to doing sit-ups!
Hey honey! LOL...smoochez! I miss you the whole a lot!
LOL..its because you didn't use the blueberries!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 11:04

Quote:
Hey Digga,

Same old shit except its Saturday! Typical Jakarta, Banyak Macet and smog! Think I'll stay at home.
But this is saturday, why still macet? I do think so you need to stay at home! no more hole drilling ok,..its weekend! relax..

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 11:35

Everyone is shopping! Metro Pondok Indah is backed up for about two cliks, I need to stay at home for a day or two, pissed off travelling so much! There are umpteen things I have not done for weeks that I need to catch up on, like tidying my room and filing shit! Ho Hum....

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 11:43

Quote:
... like tidying my room and filing shit!
wuhu!! party animal!!!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 11:45

Hiyaaa...kuku and dilli *smooch*

I feel bored in the jungle frown

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 11:50

Quote:
Originally posted by rubyenda:
Hiyaaa...kuku and dilli *smooch*

I feel bored in the jungle frown
well, you could help dilli tidy his room.

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 12:03

Quote:
Originally posted by wallet-digga':
Good evening all! must be morning over there huh!
smoochez oildude! whats goin' here!

Mr. Sexy sausage..whats goin' on with you? what kind of avatar is that? thats not the Polar Bear I know...put that big sausage back on honey!
hi wd sweety, if you're not here..the all guys felt alonely....so plz, don't go lagi ya smile

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 12:22

Room has been tidied, filing done, now putting all DVD's into alphabetical order. After that I'll probably iron my oragami collection!

Yawn! Boredom strikes again!
Posted by: Lulu

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 12:24

Hello everyone! Waaaaa....my darling sista WD! How are you babe? *mwaaahhh* Check you email please....

*smoochez* to all!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 12:26

Quote:
Room has been tidied, filing done, now putting all DVD's into alphabetical order. After that I'll probably iron my oragami collection!
wow! talk about mr. excitement!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 13:03

Just realised I have enough toe-nail clippings to mount and frame! One exquisite specimen is dated 1986. Ah the joys of solitude!
Posted by: Ena

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 16:55

Now THATS art!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 03 Jun 06 20:28

Hey Ena,

Thats nothing, everything that has come out of my nostrils for the past ten years has been incoroporated into a sculpture. I do not yet know what to call it!
Posted by: Ena

Re: Word Cup Letter - 04 Jun 06 10:20

green poles?
Posted by: branmac

Re: Word Cup Letter - 04 Jun 06 10:56

Snot funny!!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 11:23

From Scotland on Sunday - 4th June 2006

THE World Cup is now only days from starting and the traditional preparations for this great celebration of what we all know as the beautiful game are well under way.

All over Europe, hooligans are being curfewed or having their passports confiscated to prevent them travelling to Germany to re-stage the final battles of World War II.

In Germany itself the authorities are politely asking the local neo-Nazis not to march around giving Hitler salutes during the tournament as it won't look too good on the TV.

Back here in dear old Scotland, the Commission for Racial Equality feels compelled to warn of rising anti-English sentiment before the first ball has even been kicked.

It really does make you want to put on an England shirt, head down your local pub, stand on a table and shout "it's only a game" in your best Cockney accent. Or perhaps not.

Personally, I care not two hoots about who in this country supports whom and why, or even how they express that support.

I support England, but that's because I am English and it would seem somewhat churlish not to.

What I really enjoy though is the tournament. In the past I've watched loads of English games in Scottish pubs, and while it is sometimes odd to see so many of your fellow countrymen cheering on the opposition, I know it is, like the human race in general, mostly harmless.

In that spirit I phoned up the CRE to seek guidance on what any of my Scottish chums can chant while I am down the boozer with them enjoying my team's progress towards some no doubt cruel eventual humiliation.

For example, is it acceptable to sing that charming traditional Scottish football lament "We hate Jimmy Hill, he's a poof"? Now clearly, the last bit is unacceptable though not on racial grounds, but what about the first bit?

Well folks, according to Ali Jarvis, the CRE's boss in Scotland, it's all right to shout out that you hate Jimmy Hill. Phew, that will come as a relief to lots of people, including most of the England support. How about some anatomically specific and very personal chanting aimed at the England captain David Beckham and his lovely wife Victoria? That too is OK apparently. So please feel free.

The only problem is if we go from the deeply offensive and personal to the deeply offensive and general. From this I take it that "we hate England, and we hate England. We hate England, and we hate England. We hate England and we hate England... Cos we are the England haters" is right out of order. Oh well, never mind.

So far the CRE has had two complaints of World Cup related anti-Englishness, one of which came from a Scot. It does not exactly sound as if we are on the cusp of a race war but, hey, it's early days. Last World Cup there was an increase in football-related child bullying, the CRE says. That's no joke, but given the general nastiness of schoolchildren down the ages, it's not exactly a shock either.

It seems to me that much of this supposed tension is being created by people operating under the mistaken impression that the World Cup is some kind of major international sporting contest. If only we could view it in its correct light - as a massive marketing campaign aimed at selling lots of cheap flags at huge mark-ups to fat bald men from Essex - then we might all get along a little better.

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 11:32

Quote:
THE World Cup is now only days from starting and the traditional preparations for this great celebration of what we all know as the beautiful game are well under way.
nice article you found, dilli. but i must ask, why do otherwise sensible people in some parts of the world always insist on calling soccer the "beautiful game"? it's not beautiful; it's just a tad dumb, and better suited as a woman's game.
Posted by: cherry

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 12:24

world cup topic..?
actually I don't like too much with foot ball playing..but I only like with the player.. smile
Posted by: Macan Tutul

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 12:33

Quote:
Originally posted by cherry:
world cup topic..?
actually I don't like too much with foot ball playing..but I only like with the player.. smile
Hi babe how are you today? Hope fine there, it was so nice that night about our conversation and your sister, hmm it's cool...and thank you for the Pisang Bakar, it's nice smile

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 12:37

Quote:
world cup topic..?
you shouldn't really call it football. people might get it confused with the *real* football, the one played by *real* men. the round ball game is called soccer.

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 12:42

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Quote:
world cup topic..?
Hi babe how are you today? Hope fine there, it was so nice that night about our conversation and your sister, hmm it's cool...and thank you for the Pisang Bakar, it's nice smile
you welcome Ana sayang.. wink heyy..I'll open the door always for you, so..if you need a friend to talk just come to my place..tapi jangan nyasar lagi ya wink
thank you for the Pisang Bakar
gue belum bayar lho An.. laugh

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 12:59

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Quote:
world cup topic..?
you welcome Ana sayang.. wink heyy..I'll open the door always for you, so..if you need a friend to talk just come to my place..tapi jangan nyasar lagi ya wink
thank you for the Pisang Bakar
Gue belum bayar lho An
Hehehe, thank you so much Cherry darling, iya nih ntar kalau nyasar lagi gue "getok" kepala Taxi drivernya :p

Gue belum bayar lho An
Oooppps....wah gawat laugh lain kali aku bawa bakso sendiri kali ya and like you said...two big meatballs with one egg laugh wink
Posted by: hanabi

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 13:05

Quote:
KuKu! Come with me to dance classes! I'm sure they have a special class for you... How about ballet?? laugh You'll look sexy in stocking... wink

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 13:10

Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
Quote:
KuKu! Come with me to dance classes! I'm sure they have a special class for you... How about ballet?? laugh You'll look sexy in stocking... wink
get fucked! you trying to turn me into a poofta?! next thing you be trying to get me to play soccer.
Posted by: hanabi

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 14:03

Quote:
get fucked! you trying to turn me into a poofta?!
Ahhh... I only know you're a sexy puto... laugh

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 14:48

i'll show you my 6-pack if you show me your 2-pack ...
Posted by: jok

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 16:10

Quote:
i'll show you my 6-pack if you show me your 2-pack ...
laugh laugh laugh

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 17:26

been a slow day here today ... has everybody been busy all of a sudden? must be the phase of the moon we're in ...

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 17:36

Your saying sound like your signature Mas ???

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 17:39

hmmm. are you on drugs or something? smile

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 17:46

Quote:
world cup topic..?
Hey Cherry, i have a foot (12 inches) and two balls, you can play with them if you want smile

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 18:01

Quote:
hmmm. are you on drugs or something? smile
Yes I bit stupefied this evening....coz I need a lesson "dance" wink

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 18:04

Naked Tango?????

I love a sexy dance... smile

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 18:15

Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:
Naked Tango?????

I love a sexy dance... smile
Naked Sweat Tango???I love it too...come a litlle bit closer, cos the night is the night and we become one wink

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 20:08

Cherry can I dance with your midsection. You driving me crazy with white knickers!!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 20:11

fuck, what a day. non-stop. and it's going to get worse. every day i look at the bank account via the net, and groan when i see yet another new client has deposited a few thousand dollars. i find myself thinking, "oh no, not another one."

that's not a good attitude, is it? i should be grateful, shouldn't i?

well, i'm not, for some reason ...

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 20:14

Quote:
Originally posted by branmac:
Cherry can I dance with your midsection. You driving me crazy with white knickers!!
actually, those knickers have got to go. they offend my sensibilities. i'm going to fire up coral paint first thing tomorrow and fix it. while i'm at it, i'll spread WD's bloody legs to settle once and for all what's behind them.

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 20:20

Please please make sure I am watching when you find out what is behind them. I just hope the sensuality is matched by the sexuality.

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 20:48

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by branmac:
actually, those knickers have got to go. they offend my sensibilities. i'm going to fire up coral paint first thing tomorrow and fix it. while i'm at it, i'll spread WD's bloody legs to settle once and for all what's behind them.
If you open WDs legs you will find my sausage at work smile

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 20:56

Dont think so. She is very choosy about sausage. She has standards.. sorry mate.

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 21:18

she seems rather set on this amerikan sausage. gos knows why. there's no accounting for taste.

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 21:42

Standards are written by man. we should write a standard about sausage. ASTM1000 sausage. Firstly standard say it shall not be of American origin (non American). Secondly it must be clean and free from defects. Next it must be from an earthly produce.. preferably from a downunder origin. I guess we both qualify. Please note "no Kiwi sausage allowed in this Standard because they are not from downunder".

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 23:38

Rp.5000 to open my legs! cash only!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 23:39

kuku, hows the sick-pack honey? laugh

Re: Word Cup Letter - 05 Jun 06 23:45

Quote:
she seems rather set on this amerikan sausage. gos knows why. there's no accounting for taste.
he is an amerikano-italiano honey! just like PB...english-australian sausage!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 08:47

Quote:
only rp5000?! you're not only a slut; you're a cheap slut! smile

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 08:50

Quote:
kuku, hows the sick-pack honey? laugh
6-pack is coming along nicely. i'll show you mine if you show me yours smile

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 10:52

Hey sluts and man whores come back here!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you guys? why so queit here. I have time to play today but you guys are missing. frown

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 10:55

Quote:
Originally posted by laluna:
Hey sluts and man whores come back here!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you guys? why so queit here. I have time to play today but you guys are missing. frown
Hello sweety, I am here, just busy today, my compnay is dragging me into lots of meetings because I have jsut handed in my notice :p HOw are you? I will PM you in the next couple of days....need some advice about women starting their own business in Indo... hugs sweetness! laugh

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 11:01

*smoochez* Bro! I was busy last week and taking my own day off... :p I even feel that I didn't get the weekend. Okay, PM me whenever you want, hope I could help.

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 11:12

Quote:
Quote:
hey..i'm being generous here! smile

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 11:14

laluna babe, and birdie husband..*smoochez*
off to bed *yawn* frown

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 11:16

Take care babe. *Smoochez*

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 11:25

Quote:
laluna babe, and birdie husband..*smoochez*
off to bed *yawn* frown
Night night sweetness, pleasant dreams

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 12:54

hi magpie cinta? how's your day?

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 12:55

Quote:
hi magpie cinta? how's your day?
Ah sexy belly, am good, just about to go home for the day.......speak to you soon sweetness, must sleep hard weekend!

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 13:10

Quote:
Originally posted by hanabi:
Quote:
laugh .. can't imagine Kuku with his stocking..plus sarong wink

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 13:24

whhoooaaa...look magpie, cool avatar! *smooch*

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 13:40

hallow....where's everybody here... wink

Re: Word Cup Letter - 06 Jun 06 14:04

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hey..i'm being generous here! smile
Hey, the economies of supply and demand, and the pareto efficiency curve. Stick to 5000 dear, donít go pricing yourself into the upper end of the LA market.

How much did Hugh Grant pay for Divine Brown???

Re: Word Cup Letter - 09 Jun 06 18:20

guys, I should back home soon, coz to night is the firts day and opening of world cup.. smile
I go with German...
siapa mau taruhan sama aku wink

cheerss
jokgirl
Posted by: sonya_tea

Re: Word Cup Letter - 10 Jun 06 13:39

maybe this month (9th June- 9th July)I must be patient because my husband is too busy with the World Cup agenda on TV frown

last night, I slept alone untill at 5 a'clock,
whereas I'm in first trimester, and I really need his full attention frown