Loc: Jakpus
Awesome. I shall post them one by one.

#98477 - 16 Apr 09 13:24 Re: Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Chewwie's screwed.

United To Charge Heavier Passengers Twice To Fly

If "beefy" or "curvy" describes you, here is a word of warning: United Airlines will begin aggressively enforcing a new policy that allows it to charge heavier passengers twice to fly.

United will now implement new policies for passengers they deem to be overweight.

#98490 - 16 Apr 09 14:14 Re: Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

#98553 - 18 Apr 09 03:57 Re: Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Back to Digg. Kieth O.

http://digg.com/d1ovH9

#98556 - 18 Apr 09 12:15 Re: Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
On a semi-related note, John Oliver stands up for proper, British tyranny.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Tea Party Tyranny
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor

#98557 - 18 Apr 09 13:03 Re: Random shit [Re: Vulgarian]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

And people in Britain said google street view would be a BAD thing?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Moscow%20Rd%2C%20London%20W2%2C%20UK&sll=51.513156%2C-0.102181&sspn=0.010136%2C0.027895&ie=UTF8&ll=51.513644%2C-0.187733&spn=0.010135%2C0.027895&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=51.513547%2C-0.187722&panoid=A9-0N2v7YNaV55UG1IADCw&cbp=12%2C98.3701447220674%2C%2C2%2C21.91442307692307

#98558 - 18 Apr 09 13:43 Re: Random shit [Re: Vulgarian]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jak
Yoinks! Norks city. norks

#98560 - 18 Apr 09 14:12 Re: Random shit [Re: Marmalade]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Teabaggers

#98563 - 18 Apr 09 15:05 Re: Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Awesome troll site. Check out the interview with "Grandmaster Sven S. Svensson" and the forum where butthurt idiots sign up to shout at him. THEY FAIL!!!! BY THOR!!!!

#98569 - 18 Apr 09 18:47 Re: Random shit [Re: Vulgarian]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

you are the biggest fag in the world "sven svenson" you make me sick im a true practicing asatru and you make me want to vomit with your horrid slander on my heritage

i also am an active asatru and i agree with my brother. i truely hope this site is a joke and if not i hope that thor strikes you down with mjolnir with the disgrace you have brought on my religion.

you are your complete liar of all the things you say on here the two biggest thing that annoy me are one odin is the god of rage not thor you fag thor does rage because he's odin's son you are sutch a possing fag come fight me with your fake ass fighting style and my true viking blood would beat you every time if i could sue you for your slander on my religion i would

the the second is the fact that your selling these for such an outrageous price do you even know about the 9 noble virtues

#98571 - 18 Apr 09 18:49 Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Attachments
Sven.gif

#98574 - 18 Apr 09 18:56 Re: Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

#98575 - 18 Apr 09 18:59 Re: Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Just mention Uni Sadhu Guna to the Vulgarian, and the above happens.

#98576 - 18 Apr 09 19:00 Re: Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

#98579 - 18 Apr 09 19:07 Re: Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Sacha Baron Cohen is a fraud, says senior Republican tricked into bedroom for gay seduction scene with Bruno

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:03 PM on 17th April 2009

* Comments (27)
* Add to My Stories

After the huge success of Sacha Baron Cohen's films Ali G In Da House and Borat: Cultural Learnings Of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation Of Kazakhstan, you'd think people would have wised up to the comedian's disguises.

But it appears not everyone recognises the comedian when he's dressed up as his third alter-ego, gay Austrian fashion reporter Bruno.

Texas congressman Ron Paul, who was a Republican candidate for the 2008 presidential election, was left fuming after he was unwittingly tricked into a hotel room with Cohen's Bruno character.

The right-wing politician was tricked into being a target of seduction by Bruno last summer by posing as an economic reporter.
Republican presidential hopeful, Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas

Unhappy: Ron Paul fled a hotel room when Sacha Baron Cohen started undressing

After Paul briefly appeared in the trailer for Cohen's forthcoming film Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America For The Purpose Of Making Heterosexual Male, he realised he would have to explain himself to voters.

Speaking on America's ABC radio this week, angry Paul condemned Cohen for lying and accused him of 'fraud'.

During an interview with presenter Curtis Sliwa, Paul was asked how he ended up in a hotel room in such a compromising situation.

He said: 'We were in a studio situation, I wasn't invited into a hotel room. There were lots of lights and blaze and commotion and they said we better get in this back room which had been fixed up as a bedroom.

'So there was some dishonesty getting me into the interview, I was expecting an interview on Austrian economics. That didn't turn out that way.

'By the time he (Cohen) started pulling his pants down, I was like what on earth is going on here and I ran out of the room. This interview had ended.'

In what is sure to be hilarious viewing in the upcoming film, Paul is stunned when Bruno starts to disrobe in front of him.

#98581 - 18 Apr 09 19:15 Re: Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Genius Asian Egg Donor Needed - $35,000 compensation

We are a couple seeking an Asian egg donor to help build our family. You should have or be working on a university degree from a world-class university, you should have high standardized test scores, and preferably have some outstanding achievements and awards. We prefer Asian/Oriental race, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese. You should be between 18-35 years old.

We are happy to pay you up to $35,000 for your egg donation.

An example of our ideal egg donor: 21 year old Chinese MIT student with A grade point average, 1500 SAT score, several awards in high school and university. She wants to be an egg donor in order to help bring a child into the world with the same special gifts she has.

Your eggs will be fertilized with sperm from the husband, and the resulting embryos used to impregnate the wife, or possibly a surrogate mother.

About us: we are a highly educated couple, but we are unable to have children due to infertility of the wife. The husband is a highly accomplished scientist/mathematician and businessman, the wife has a good university degree. The husband is of European race, the wife is Chinese.

We value education, and we live in one of the best school districts in the world. We hope that our child will be a top student, as each of us was, and that he/she will be able to go to university at MIT or Caltech or other top university.

For more information, please email us william@eggdonorneeded.com

Thank you for helping us build our family.

#98583 - 18 Apr 09 19:35 Re: Random shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Mouth Donor Needed for Sperm Swallowage - Bintang for compensation

I am a Western gentleman seeking an Asian lips donor to help prevent me from building a family. You should have or be working on shabu-shabu from a world-class laboratory, you should have highly talented fellatio-enabling facial capability, and preferably have some outstanding achievements and awards. I prefer Asian/Oriental race, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese or even a bit of Indo. You should be between 18-35 years old.

I am happy to pay you up to 35,000rupiah for your sausage-gargling.

An example of my ideal sperm recipient: 21 year old Chinese MIT student with A grade point average, 1500 SAT score, several awards in high school and university. She wants to be cum swallower in order to help the world, or at least me.

My jizz will be immobilised by gastric juices and another potential generation of Western gentlemen or ladies will meet a grisly acid-based doom.

About me: I am a highly educated unstoppably virile hunk of manhood, but with considerable mental issues which would not be kind to bestow upon another human life. I am a highly accomplished teacher/Bintang Consistency Operative and ditherer, of European race.

I value masturbation, and I live in one of the best wank-fantasy districts in the world. I hope that my jism will be tasty and I will even eat extra chili as I believe this is the wont of the discerning Asian lady.

For more information, please email me: marmalade@godIneedtostartdrinking.com

Thank you for helping me shoot sperm down the throat of a drug addicted whore.

#98589 - 18 Apr 09 20:47 Re: Random shit [Re: Marmalade]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Marmalade

I never knew Ms Marmz took drugs.

#98601 - 18 Apr 09 22:47 Re: Random shit [Re: Marmalade]
fred Offline
Member*

Loc: here and there
Quoting: Marmalade
Mouth Donor Needed for Sperm Swallowage - Bintang for compensation

Can see sell it to a sperm bank after?

#98611 - 19 Apr 09 13:24 Re: Random shit [Re: fred]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

So close, drunk driver. So close.

#98612 - 19 Apr 09 13:58 Re: Random shit [Re: Vulgarian]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Yes, I know it the spelling is wrong but I didn't make it.

Edited by Marmalade (19 Apr 09 14:05)

#98613 - 19 Apr 09 14:17 Re: Random shit [Re: Marmalade]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Reminds me of the bit from The Man With Two Brains.

#98617 - 19 Apr 09 15:03 Re: Random shit [Re: Vulgarian]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

If I like this does it make me a woopsy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k

Page 3 of 41 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  NetCop