Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93703 - 15 Jan 09 00:54 Re: Indonesia maid forced to eat own shit [Re: Bu Kaki]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: PopJocks
How's about you be my financial slave? No nakedness, I'll only use you as a footrest and beat the crap out of you now and again, but I sense that you'd like that.

My crush is over now I know your lack of pop knowledge. Anyone who can't tell the difference between Travis and Coldplay doesn't deserve to play with my tight little meatflower.

Your loss.

Edited by Dilli (15 Jan 09 06:11)
Edit Reason: Goatse

#93705 - 15 Jan 09 01:40 Re: Indonesia maid forced to eat own shit [Re: Vulgarian]
Bu Kaki Offline
Member++

Loc: Bekasi
take it like a dead Algerian

Edited by Dilli (15 Jan 09 06:12)
Edit Reason: Knobs in Mouths

#93745 - 15 Jan 09 10:55 Re: Indonesia maid forced to eat own shit [Re: Piss Salon]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines
Quoting: Piss Salon

And your house.

And Jordan.

Indonesian Maid Jumps To Death...

My pembantu has never been abused. She merely had her consciousness altered for a short while by no fault of my own. Now that she has seen the very fabric of the universe, one would hope she'll have a new zest for life.
http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#93768 - 15 Jan 09 11:49 Re: Indonesia maid forced to eat own shit [Re: Sammy Jankis]
PikPikko Offline

Loc: jakarta
my only question is.. knowing how many of this kind of thing has happened in the past.. why Indonesians are still keen on going to Arab countries to earn a few more bucks?

#93788 - 15 Jan 09 12:12 Re: Indonesia maid forced to eat own shit [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Polisi Cepek Offline
Member*

Loc: Di tengah hutan
She seeing ghosts in every corner? Any flashbacks? From now on it should be easy to explain away anything untoward she catches sight of.. "no, you didn't see a strange woman leaving the hosue last night..must've been a suster ngesot / sundel bolong / pocong"

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop