Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#87652 - 16 Oct 08 17:41 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: chewwyUK]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
Quoting: chewwyUK
Pregnant women, beer and smoking to name but a few

Ouch, that 1st one can be more expensive than mine, at least my cars don't get preggers..........

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#87665 - 16 Oct 08 23:06 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: viperaberushitam]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Wife told me tonight now the locals are starting to ask why the prices are not coming down in Pertimina, Oil has come down, what 52% of the high achieved a few months ago..........

Seriously though I could not care that much since we are a 1 car family since I sold my Merc 6 weeks ago and she puts IDR 5,500 per liter diesel in her Everest. But the higher the prices the less money the locals that are hurt by this have to buy food and real needs.......

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#89018 - 09 Nov 08 20:20 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Oldman Offline
Member++

Loc: Jakarta
That'll be Rp 1,800 someday.

#89023 - 09 Nov 08 22:55 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Oldman]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

I understand Pertamina is reducing the price for Premium gas from 5,500 per liter to 5,000 liter......

#89068 - 10 Nov 08 12:33 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Quoting: viperaberushitam
Wife told me tonight now the locals are starting to ask why the prices are not coming down in Pertimina, Oil has come down, what 52% of the high achieved a few months ago..........

Seriously though I could not care that much since we are a 1 car family since I sold my Merc 6 weeks ago and she puts IDR 5,500 per liter diesel in her Everest. But the higher the prices the less money the locals that are hurt by this have to buy food and real needs.......

Lowering fuel prices is not the way forward for Indonesia.

#89069 - 10 Nov 08 12:46 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Piss Salon]
Bill Brasky Offline
Member+

Loc: Singapore
Sell the wife, keep the 'Merc'. WOrd around the JakChat campfire is that the Benz has less miles on it.

#89090 - 11 Nov 08 00:09 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Bill Brasky]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Quoting: Bill Brasky
Sell the wife, keep the 'Merc'. WOrd around the Jakchat campfire is that the Benz has less miles on it.

Well she is 30 and the Merc only had 10,000km's on it when sold. But then again I am 51 and her being 30, think I'll keep her around for another day or two..........

#89100 - 11 Nov 08 08:57 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

I don't think that's what Billy Boy meant somehow Mr Viper.

#89114 - 11 Nov 08 10:52 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Piss Salon]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
I did a Chewwy and pranged me headlight. All good fun.

#89115 - 11 Nov 08 10:55 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
pranged me headlight = snapped me banjo string

#89116 - 11 Nov 08 11:03 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Dilli]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

The banjo string is the frenulum that connects the foreskin to the head of the penis. Some circumcised guys still have it, and you also have a frenulum under your tongue and lips.

It shouldn't snap, since that would cause bleeding. If it seems a little tight, try to use a lubricant like KY or Astroglide during sex (additionally, it should make sex more fun and enjoyable).

#89117 - 11 Nov 08 11:07 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Anyone ever snapped their banjo string???
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:35 pm

Years ago my mate Terry, who was a 22 year old virgin, was posted to Berlin. Having foolishly let the cat out of the bag about his lack of wearing the old trappers hat we took him down to the Kudam and fixed him up with a quality Tom. After we'd paid the girl his 'shot' money he disappears for 5 minutes with this stunning example of Berlin's arrse selling fraternity. We were quite surprised and thought that he was after tapping us for some more dosh, but he soon explained that after whipping out his inexperienced pork sword, he'd blown his wad on entry. The prossie felt so sorry for him that she gave him half his money back. Word soon got around the Company and he soon became known as Terry Two Strokes. He then developed an addiction for 'buying arrse' and this continued when he was posted to Helmstedt on the border with the DDR.

One night Terry came back to camp from a nocturnal visit to one of the surrounding whorehouses, his face was ashen and he walked like the creature of the black lagoon with a cactus between its legs. The duty medic was called and Terry drops his trollies and pulls out his undercarriage. It was all swollen, horrible and blood-soaked. The medic using a 2HB pencil tapped his bell end, which was swollen enough to fit inside a wizards sleeve, several times and announced, 'I don't know much about cocks Terry, we'll have to call the local ambulance'.

It was later revealed that Terry in his pursuit of 'buying arrse' had been in the canine position and had slipped it in the wrong un of his latest purchase. This thrusting movement caused his banjo string to snap, making a sound akin to the cracking of Zoro's whip. He then sprayed his claret everywhere including up the poop chute of the now outraged prossie. She dropped her arrse and sent him packing with a few sheets of bog paper to wrap his bits, which resembled a melted black pudding.

Has anyone ever had this happen, poor Terry said the pain was so great, he fainted instantly??

#89119 - 11 Nov 08 11:20 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Thank you for sharing this invaluable contribution with us!

#89120 - 11 Nov 08 11:29 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Piss Salon]
Warren Peas Offline

Loc: this and that
Quoting: Piss Salon
I don't think that's what Billy Boy meant somehow Mr Viper.

Prolly time for a backwards flying one winged stunt plane video.
Was Billy refering to a parrots cage by any chance ?
Should make the cognoscenti think

#89121 - 11 Nov 08 11:37 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Warren Peas Offline

I don't think Pertamina should lower fuel prices. It can't afford the subsidy, which essentially is a tax break for the well off--that is people who consume more.

You don't really have a clue do you? In your own little mindless world and not looking at the existing rules.....

I cannot reveal my source, but I can guarantee that by the end of 2009 if not sooner, all expats will be paying full price for any fuel that is subsidised for locals - any any local married to an expat will not be exempted. Pretty much the same as happens in the UAE.

#89131 - 11 Nov 08 12:48 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Warren Peas]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Jesus Warren that's quite a bombshell

#89132 - 11 Nov 08 13:11 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I lived in the UAE for 18 years and never heard that the locals paid less, if anything, they should have paid more as they were invariably much better of than the expats...even the poor ones!

#89133 - 11 Nov 08 13:18 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Roy's Hair]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Roy's Hair
Jesus Warren that's quite a bombshell

bombshell maybe ... tapi belum tentu benar ... the "source" is probably a Security Consultant for a multinational corporation, if you get my drift.

#89134 - 11 Nov 08 13:22 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Not mine...

#89137 - 11 Nov 08 13:52 Pranged headlight! [Re: Roy's Hair]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Roy's Hair
I did a Chewwy and pranged me headlight. All good fun.

How exactly does one prang a headlight? One can smash a headlight, or even scratch a headlight but certainly not prang a headlight.

Think you would get the first post in and hope that it blows over quickly with the minimum of fuss?

The true story of what happened, Jakchatters, will go down in the Jaksa history book. Don’t let him get away with it.

#89138 - 11 Nov 08 13:59 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Warren Peas]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Warren Peas
I don't think Pertamina should lower fuel prices. It can't afford the subsidy, which essentially is a tax break for the well off--that is people who consume more.

You don't really have a clue do you? In your own little mindless world and not looking at the existing rules.....

I cannot reveal my source, but I can guarantee that by the end of 2009 if not sooner, all expats will be paying full price for any fuel that is subsidised for locals - any any local married to an expat will not be exempted. Pretty much the same as happens in the UAE.

Back on thread.

Mr Peas, there is no way such a policy could be enforced. It is simply ridiculous. Will that extend to foreign-owned businesses paying full rates for electricity generated by oil, gas or even coal? Absolutely not. It would be the final nail in the coffin of Indonesian attempts to increase foreign investment.

Your “source” may have spoken to some low-level lackey from a political party struggling to make next year’s election threshold and keen to tap into the rich vein of local anti-foreigner sentiment. Or they interviewed their typewriter.

#89139 - 11 Nov 08 14:08 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Piss Salon]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Get 'im telled Piss

#89140 - 11 Nov 08 14:10 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Dilli]
Warren Peas Offline

Quoting: Dilli
I lived in the UAE for 18 years and never heard that the locals paid less, if anything, they should have paid more as they were invariably much better of than the expats...even the poor ones!

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2008/03/10/meaw_pm1_book_club/

And there are many more. Possibly your company paid for your expenses and so you didn't know, but that is the way it is.

#89144 - 11 Nov 08 14:16 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Piss Salon]
Warren Peas Offline

Quoting: Warren Peas
[quote=Piss Salon]I don't think Pertamina should lower fuel prices. It can't afford the subsidy, which essentially is a tax break for the well off--that is people who consume more.

Back on thread.

Mr Peas, there is no way such a policy could be enforced. It is simply ridiculous. Will that extend to foreign-owned businesses paying full rates for electricity generated by oil, gas or even coal? Absolutely not. It would be the final nail in the coffin of Indonesian attempts to increase foreign investment.

Your “source” may have spoken to some low-level lackey from a political party struggling to make next year’s election threshold and keen to tap into the rich vein of local anti-foreigner sentiment. Or they interviewed their typewriter. [/quote]

Not at all, it is quite easily enforced, possibly ridiculous because you don't want to hear it, but just you wait. Energy for business is not being considered at this time. Yet.

And it isn't from a low level lackey, read into that whatever you wish.

#89145 - 11 Nov 08 14:18 Re: When will Pertamina do the same? [Re: Warren Peas]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Get 'im telled Warren

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop