Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#90790 - 30 Nov 08 12:23 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: L. Bellefontaine]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
snigger snigger snigger

#90792 - 30 Nov 08 12:29 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: Polisi Cepek]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
Quoting: Polisi Cepek
Very cute use of the word 'obtain' in the advert above: "...new legal methods for foreigners to obtain Bali properties". Treading a fairly fine line with bullshit there, seeing as how Indonesian law clearly prohibits foreigners obtaining property here.

Please feel free to post some proof of your non-involvement in the loss of people's investments.

Not sure we need to be worried about legal threats from a man who can't even spell "attorney". But go ahead and have a try, I'm sure my colleagues in the Supreme Court would enjoy hearing your case.

The new laws have been made dubiously by the big dogs in the Bali administration. They have in Bali 99 yr leases for expats for land, but we all know that the only legal land laws in Indonesia come from Jakarta

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#90793 - 30 Nov 08 12:29 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: L. Bellefontaine]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: L. Bellefontaine
Quoting: Vulgarian
Surely this is not the man himself? Look at his first post:

Go Fuck yourself Kukukachu. You've been spreading slander about me for far too long and all because of one night in that Saigon titty bar. I'll see you in court buddy boy.

Look. I'm the first to admit that the post quoted above was written in anger and was wholly inappropraite. But take it from me, the essence of that post is completely true.

Please, please, please tell us the Kukukachu Saigon titty bar story.

#90794 - 30 Nov 08 12:37 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: Vulgarian]
L. Bellefontaine Offline

Loc: Bali
ask the man himself. Just mention Club 6B and the name YOKO...but be sure to do it to his face so you can see the blush of guilt

#90795 - 30 Nov 08 12:39 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: L. Bellefontaine]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Yoko Ono? I know Ku's old, but...

#90796 - 30 Nov 08 12:46 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: Vulgarian]
L. Bellefontaine Offline

Yoko Ono? I know Ku's old, but...

My friend, being fatuous is unlikely to impress me

#90798 - 30 Nov 08 12:54 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: L. Bellefontaine]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jak
I reiterate. Fuck off Belle-end. Don't go making blanket threats and then wondering why a mob turns against you.

#90799 - 30 Nov 08 12:59 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: Marmalade]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Was it anything like this?

#90807 - 30 Nov 08 13:25 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: L. Bellefontaine]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
ask the man himself. Just mention Club 6B and the name YOKO...but be sure to do it to his face so you can see the blush of guilt
tripping

#90808 - 30 Nov 08 13:26 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Rainbow blush? YOKO WAS A MAN!

#90810 - 30 Nov 08 13:49 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: Vulgarian]
The Prisoner Offline
Member+/-

Loc: United Kingdom
Got to say this, but I'm getting rather bored now.
Dulce et decorum est pro sodomy coleslaw
It is sweet and proper to fuck coleslaw up the arse

#90811 - 30 Nov 08 13:57 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: The Prisoner]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
You're married, you can do "things" with too your wife

#90819 - 30 Nov 08 20:23 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: L. Bellefontaine]
fred Offline
Member*

Loc: here and there
Listen Mr I'm a friggin DJ. I'll have you know that neither I, nor my attorneys, take kindly to your using unsubstantiated claims to defame me. I'll have you know that i was cleared, in absentia, of any wrongdoing in Hawaii ..............
Bullshit ad nausium..............
feel free to send me a private message should you want any information about property in Bali.

Last first. I may be a little gila on the edges and possibly enjoy the company of sheep from time to time but I'm not so fucking daft as to deal with a naughty little fibber who has run away with who knows how much of other people's cash.
Quote:
Bali is like Hawai'i 30 years ago.

Sounds dangerously close to being like it 12 years ago when some bastard bogged off with all the cash.
Unless of course the honolulu advertiser (substantiated claims) have it all wrong and you are really a sweet charitable old bastard just mis-understood and the statute of limitations just saved you the bother of having to prove you did nothing wrong.

Sweet charitable bastard or just bastard?

Anyway there am I being all nice to you saying I'm sure that the link was nothing to do with you and you go around trying to frighten me with a law suit.
Now those dodgy suits you are wearing in the photos scare me. Christ, if I ever wore a pimp suit like that I'd shop myself in to the fashion police.

#90820 - 30 Nov 08 20:26 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: Vulgarian]
fred Offline
Member*

Was it anything like this?

Now that's def not charitable. grin

#90841 - 01 Dec 08 09:28 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: Polisi Cepek]
BULGAR Offline

Loc: bulgaria
Quoting: Polisi Cepek
Very cute use of the word 'obtain' in the advert above: "...new legal methods for foreigners to obtain Bali properties". Treading a fairly fine line with bullshit there, seeing as how Indonesian law clearly prohibits foreigners obtaining property here.

Please feel free to post some proof of your non-involvement in the loss of people's investments.

Not sure we need to be worried about legal threats from a man who can't even spell "attorney". But go ahead and have a try, I'm sure my colleagues in the Supreme Court would enjoy hearing your case.

I thought that this man used to work for a newspaper once, why he make bad spelling?

#90866 - 01 Dec 08 11:32 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: BULGAR]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: BULGAR
I thought that this man used to work for a newspaper once, why he make bad spelling?

why you make bad foreign accent?

#90869 - 01 Dec 08 11:42 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
I'm the featured member. Kuku's a private club, he can only admit one member at a time.

#93274 - 09 Jan 09 17:46 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: Roy's Hair]
SWF Offline

Loc: holland
duuhhh cant post SWF anymore ?

Edited by SWF (09 Jan 09 17:49)

#93289 - 10 Jan 09 01:07 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: Roy's Hair]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Quoting: Roy's Hair
I'm the featured member. Kuku's a private club, he can only admit one member at a time.

Two if you stick one in his mouth.

#93939 - 16 Jan 09 17:50 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: KuKuKaChu]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Loc: dubai
A Bule crook living in Bali? Don't you mean one of the many Bule crooks living in Bali

#93940 - 16 Jan 09 18:17 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: bandersnatch]
L. Bellefontaine Offline

Quoting: bandersnatch
A Bule crook living in Bali? Don't you mean one of the many Bule crooks living in Bali

Look bandersnatch. I'd hold your tongue if i were you boy. First you started on my friend and colleague Mr James and now you're starting on me. I'm not in the business of making threats son, but if you start looking for trouble, you might just find it. You have now been spoken to.

#93946 - 16 Jan 09 22:01 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: L. Bellefontaine]
fred Offline
Member*

Boy? bet that goes down well.

Careful banders some bent fuck may be wanting to take your arse's virginity.

<awaits threat from dickhead with seriously dodgy past>

#93962 - 17 Jan 09 06:50 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: L. Bellefontaine]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Loc: dubai
Listen, Lawrence, or may I call you Larry? I happen to know that you were a contributing author in Mala James's seminal reference book:"Expat Embezzlement for fun and profit." ( Winner of the "Pultheotherone Prize" for best non-fiction by a member of BIWA). Your attempt at hiding behind that "nom-de-plume" of Lazlo Beautiful-Fountain fooled no-one.

#94008 - 17 Jan 09 15:59 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: bandersnatch]
fred Offline
Member*

Listen, Lawrence, or may I call you Larry? I happen to know that you were a contributing author in Mala James's seminal reference book:"Expat Embezzlement for fun and profit." ( Winner of the "Pultheotherone Prize" for best non-fiction by a member of BIWA). Your attempt at hiding behind that "nom-de-plume" of Lazlo Beautiful-Fountain fooled no-one.

So you're a fan of his then. grin

#94009 - 17 Jan 09 16:14 Re: Barry "Lawrence" Bellefontaine: Bule Crook living in Bali [Re: fred]
L. Bellefontaine Offline

Quoting: fred

So you're a fan of his then. grin

DO NOT...DO NOT CROSS THE LINE TOO MR FRED...YOU TOO ARE NOT IMMUNE TO THE INFLUENCE MY FRIENDS HERE WIELD.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  NetCop