Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#85306 - 31 Aug 08 14:26 Honey Black Pepper Chicken Wings
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
t does seem a task for the end result of wings but we cook these up 24 or 32 at a time and just x3 or x4 the ingredients below. Great for house get together's and very tasty, no chili sauce needed

Honey Black Pepper Chicken Wings

Ingredients

8 chicken wings
2 medium red onions, minced
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 sliced fresh ginger root
2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
1 tablespoon of Sesame oil
2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce
2 tablespoons of white wine
1 tablespoons of Oyster sauce
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon oil
3 table spoons of honey
1 pinch of salt
4 more cloves of garlic finely chopped
10 black peppercorns coarsely ground
4 cups of oil for deep frying

Directions

Place wings in a glass dish or bowl.
Blend onions, 4 cloves of garlic and 1 sliced ginger in a blender adding water as needed to delute; rub this mixture in to the chicken pieces

In a small bowl, combine the sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, wine, oyster sauce, lemon juice, honey and salt. Mix well; then stir in 4 cloves of minced garlic and ground peppercorn.

Add mixture to chicken and turn to coat, cover and refrigerate to marinate over night.

Heat oil in deep skillet or deep fryer, fry chicken in hoy oil for about 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear.

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#85670 - 06 Sep 08 22:38 Re: Honey Black Pepper Chicken Wings [Re: viperaberushitam]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
What do the other guests eat fatty?

#85738 - 07 Sep 08 19:29 Re: Honey Black Pepper Chicken Wings [Re: Piss Salon]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
^^^^Oh I am not selfish, I make enough for everyone........

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

Moderator:  NetCop