Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#85540 - 04 Sep 08 13:53 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
pipes blocked again RH?

#85541 - 04 Sep 08 13:59 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: chewwyUK]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Perceptive as ever Chew. I am indeed in need of a good plumber.

#85542 - 04 Sep 08 14:00 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

we are only 3 days in to Ramadan -- it could get messy. By day 29 lambert may start looking like an option

#85547 - 04 Sep 08 15:46 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: chewwyUK]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
yeah

#85550 - 04 Sep 08 21:53 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: witty handle]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Any port in a storm and all that but lambert is way off the scale. I'd have to bathe in hydrochloric acid afterwards.

#85552 - 04 Sep 08 22:39 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
Earlier in this thread there was a post about Palin's speech and her reference to God. Here is the complete speech and her beliefs...........

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."

Palin asked the students to pray for the troops in Iraq, and noted that her eldest son, Track, was expected to be deployed there.

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."

A video of the speech was posted at the Wasilla Assembly of God's Web site before finding its way on to other sites on the Internet.

Palin told graduating students of the church's School of Ministry, "What I need to do is strike a deal with you guys." As they preached the love of Jesus throughout Alaska, she said, she'd work to implement God's will from the governor's office, including creating jobs by building a pipeline to bring North Slope natural gas to North American markets.

"God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that," she said.

"I can do my job there in developing our natural resources and doing things like getting the roads paved and making sure our troopers have their cop cars and their uniforms and their guns, and making sure our public schools are funded," she added. "But really all of that stuff doesn't do any good if the people of Alaska's heart isn't right with God."

Palin attended the evangelical church from the time she was a teenager until 2002, the church said in a statement posted on its Web site. She has continued to attend special conferences and meetings there. Religious conservatives have welcomed her selection as John McCain's running mate.

Rob Boston, a spokesman for Americans United for Separation of Church and State, lamented Palin's comments.

"I miss the days when pastors delivered sermons and politicians delivered political speeches," he said. "The United States is increasingly diverse religiously. The job of a president is to unify all those different people and bring them together around policy goals, not to act as a kind of national pastor and bring people to God."

The section of the church's Web site where videos of past sermons were posted was shut down Wednesday, and a message was posted saying that the site "was never intended to handle the traffic it has received in the last few days."

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#85555 - 05 Sep 08 02:59 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Only Roy's Hair should click on this. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Seriously.

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

#85557 - 05 Sep 08 06:51 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Vulgarian]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Some of the worst photo-shopping I have seen for a while.....

#85570 - 05 Sep 08 10:54 Palin, Republican Hypocrisy? Never........ [Re: Piss Salon]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Fucking hilarious...........

Palin and Republican Hypocrisy.......

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#85610 - 05 Sep 08 19:54 Re: Palin, Republican Hypocrisy? Never........ [Re: viperaberushitam]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus

Attachments
gay.gif

#85660 - 06 Sep 08 15:33 Re: Palin, Republican Hypocrisy? Never........ [Re: Piss Salon]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

#85661 - 06 Sep 08 15:40 Re: Palin, Republican Hypocrisy? Never........ [Re: viperaberushitam]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT PROTECTING THE CREASE MEANS TO US NON SEPTIX TODD

#85742 - 07 Sep 08 21:15 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Piss Salon]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Palin is not the one we have to worry about..........

McCain's YouTube problem just became his YouTube Nightmare...........

#85834 - 09 Sep 08 15:19 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines
ALL HAIL JOHN MCCAIN!

Nightmares... from your face!
http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#85853 - 09 Sep 08 21:13 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

McCain's in the ascendancy. Americans will never let a Democrat in again. Their imperial global corporatocracy is on the wane. The end of empire. It's now circle the wagons and bury the head in the sand time. U.S.hegemony reaches it's total saturation point in the motherland. Vote McCain all you Uncle Sams, it'll only hasten the end...

#85854 - 09 Sep 08 21:15 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

...sorry I get these pains in my head.

#85913 - 10 Sep 08 21:40 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

The best video I have seen in ages..........

McCain's acceptance Speech by Jon Daily..........

#85942 - 11 Sep 08 12:14 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

#85943 - 11 Sep 08 12:47 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Roy's Hair
McCain's in the ascendancy. Americans will never let a Democrat in again. Their imperial global corporatocracy is on the wane. The end of empire. It's now circle the wagons and bury the head in the sand time. U.S.hegemony reaches it's total saturation point in the motherland. Vote McCain all you Uncle Sams, it'll only hasten the end...

He is still getting loads of positive press....

#85945 - 11 Sep 08 12:52 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Dilli]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

McCain oven chips are great though. Few of them with a Bernard Matthews Golden Turkey Drummer (TM). Winning dinner.

#85946 - 11 Sep 08 12:58 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Fuxxsakes, I remember Turkey Drummers, shit on a plate they were!

Bernard Matthews Turkey and Pork Sausages were however smashing. (Without oven chips I may add)

#85947 - 11 Sep 08 13:05 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Dilli]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Bernard for PM!!!

Meanwhile Chomsky meets Ian Flemming-esque scribbler John Perkins puts things in perspective.

#85957 - 11 Sep 08 19:12 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Tut Tut Offline
Member+

What is it with liberal lefties? Why so scared of a powerful woman? Never mind McCain. Palin for Prez!

#85965 - 11 Sep 08 21:04 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Tut Tut]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Why won't she do interviews with the press then? That's not powerful. It's scary. Arguably she has better chick credentials than Clinton but at least she had the courage to front up. Obama did Fox, let Palin do Olbermann.

#85967 - 11 Sep 08 21:11 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Tut Tut]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Tut Tut
What is it with liberal lefties? Why so scared of a powerful woman? Never mind McCain. Palin for Prez!

Even if she's a female Barry Goldwater? It's not the gender I have a problem with. In fact Obama has missed a slam dunk (nice racial stereotype there) by not picking Clinton. That bitch Clinton ay? Wants free health care for all Americans, what a total harridan.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop