Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#85383 - 02 Sep 08 21:00 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: RichardCarpenter]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: RichardCarpenter
the repair of the economy, the damage done to which in the 90's is only manifesting itself now.

Hang on, the US economy's fucked not because of Bush's war, tax cuts for the super-rich etc., but because of the period of prosperity under Clinton? That's some mighty tortuous logic there, pardner.

#85388 - 02 Sep 08 21:30 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: RichardCarpenter]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
Quoting: RichardCarpenter

This baby has Down Syndrome for heavens sake!!!! How low are you all willing to stoop? Exercise a touch of empathy please!

Please use your heads JakChatters..Let us all be more civilized in this debate.
Richard

Shit, I told you guys the kid could hear you............

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#85390 - 02 Sep 08 22:50 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

#85391 - 02 Sep 08 22:56 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Vulgarian]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

^^^^I personally think it is the right pick for McCain, hopefully insures an Obama victory.......

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#85392 - 03 Sep 08 00:34 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Oh, this is good. This makes me giggle.

Here we have Pat Buchanan, hours before Palin was picked.

And here he is afterwards.

AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA that's funny. I may have to dance.

#85408 - 03 Sep 08 10:21 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Vulgarian]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

This thing of the daughter getting pregnant before marriage seems to be a Family Tradition............

#85409 - 03 Sep 08 10:35 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: viperaberushitam]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor

#85410 - 03 Sep 08 11:41 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: witty handle]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Meanwhile the incumbent veep kicks back after 8 hard years:

#85414 - 03 Sep 08 12:00 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus

#85421 - 03 Sep 08 12:15 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Piss Salon]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

#85428 - 03 Sep 08 12:30 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

#85477 - 03 Sep 08 20:03 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

From http://politicalirony.com/2008/09/03/none-of-your-damn-business/

Artist Daryl Cagle reports that he is getting a stronger response to this cartoon from newspaper editors than he can ever remember getting, with conservatives writing in disgust (saying he was “over the line” by drawing the girl) and liberals cheering him on. In his defense, Cagle says that the cartoon is not about the daughter, it is about Palin’s opposition to birth control and sex education in schools.

What I personally find ironic is that Palin, in responding to speculation about her son Trig actually being her grandson, chose to announce that her unwed daughter was pregnant, when it would have been much simpler to just produce some medical documentation that Trig is indeed her son.

Attachments
caglepalindaughter.gif

#85493 - 03 Sep 08 23:08 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Piss Salon]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

#85494 - 03 Sep 08 23:11 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: viperaberushitam]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

#85495 - 03 Sep 08 23:18 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Minimalist. I like it.

#85526 - 04 Sep 08 11:35 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Vulgarian]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Carpet Boy will be pleased.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."

#85527 - 04 Sep 08 11:40 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Piss Salon]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
ah, mcCain, you've done it again ...

#85528 - 04 Sep 08 11:41 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Piss Salon]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Carpster's busy with a marathon teachin' session this morning. Spreadin' the Lord's love all around...

#85533 - 04 Sep 08 12:11 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Tut Tut Offline
Member+

I think this woman kicks ass.

#85534 - 04 Sep 08 12:49 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Tut Tut]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Quoting: Tut Tut

General consensus is She takes it up the ass..........

#85535 - 04 Sep 08 13:25 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

:bob:

#85536 - 04 Sep 08 13:26 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

More Pix of Bristol Palin please.

#85537 - 04 Sep 08 13:44 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: viperaberushitam]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: viperaberushitam
Quoting: Tut Tut

General consensus is She takes it up the ass..........

you say that like it's a bad thing.

#85538 - 04 Sep 08 13:46 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
linnaen Offline
Member++

Loc: Qld, Australia
She takes it up the donkey? What filth is this?

#85539 - 04 Sep 08 13:50 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: linnaen]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Up the Gary Glitter? Good girl. Possibly a double penetration situation then considering she's up the stick. That's my candidate right there. One up the bum no harm done.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop