Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#85256 - 30 Aug 08 20:10 Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin?
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Who watched the unveiling of the moose-eating, gun-toting, creationist Palin on the box last night? The entire episode was extraordinary. A hell of a race just got more interesting.

I was flicking between channels as she was introduced to the world (and 99 percent of the Republican Party it has to be said) and CNN, the BBC and Fox were pronouncing her names differently.

Of course Fox news anchors were falling over themselves coming up with new ways to praise someone they knew absolutely nothing about. The dim-witted Fox and Friends again take the top prize here. Steve Doocy(bag) made the rather revealing claim that the sprog factory has foreign policy experience because her state borders Russia.

http://belowthebeltway.com/2008/08/29/most-absurd-comment-ever/

#85258 - 30 Aug 08 20:12 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Piss Salon]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
michael??

#85261 - 30 Aug 08 20:34 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: witty handle]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

#85264 - 30 Aug 08 21:11 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Piss Salon]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
doh

these are the people who want to hover their fingers over the nuclear buttons.

i can't bear to watch ...

#85265 - 30 Aug 08 21:19 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Here's a good viewpoint from Ed Rollins, who served as political director for President Reagan, is a Republican strategist and who was national chairman of Mike Huckabee's campaign.

"And don't assume she can't stand toe-to-toe with Joe Biden. She is a great debater. And she was runner-up for the Miss Alaska title, won Miss Congeniality in that contest and plays the flute."

Fuck me. You can't make this shit up.

#85267 - 31 Aug 08 01:03 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Piss Salon]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
You just have not seen Ms. Palin's best assets............

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#85351 - 02 Sep 08 11:16 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: viperaberushitam]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
...and in an interesting plot twist we now learn that Ms. Palin's daughter has chugged on some cock:

Palin's teenage daughter pregnant
Sarah Palin (left) with daughter Bristol and husband Todd, 30 Aug
Mrs Palin has brought her family on stage for campaign events

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, newly picked as Republican John McCain's running mate, has revealed that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.

Mrs Palin, a social conservative who is opposed to abortion, said in a statement her daughter Bristol would keep the child and was to get married.

The Alaska governor, a mother-of-five, was presented three days ago as her party's vice-presidential candidate.

The news comes as the Republicans' national convention gets under way.

The McCain campaign and Palin family asked for respect for the young couple's privacy.

Mrs Palin and her husband Todd said in a statement: "Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realise very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family."

Bristol is reportedly five months pregnant and would be due to give birth in late December.

Justin Webb
The news of Sarah Palin's daughter's pregnancy is gut-wrenching for Republicans
BBC North America editor Justin Webb

Read Justin's thoughts in full

Advisers to the McCain campaign said they had known about the pregnancy before offering Mrs Palin the vice-presidential nomination.

"Senator McCain's view is this is a private family matter," said McCain spokesman Steve Schmidt.

"As parents, [the Palins] love their daughter unconditionally and are going to support their daughter. Life happens."

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, asked for his response to the news while campaigning in Michigan, said people should "back off" from such stories.

"I think people's families are off-limits, and people's children are especially off-limits," he told reporters.

"This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Governor Palin's performance as a governor, or her potential performance as a vice-president."

The announcement of Bristol's pregnancy followed rumours on internet blog sites over the weekend suggesting that Mrs Palin's youngest child, Trig, born in April, had actually been born to Bristol. The boy has Down's Syndrome.

The National Journal reported that a spokesman for Mrs Palin had also confirmed that her husband had been arrested for driving under the influence in 1986.

Talking point

The BBC's Justin Webb in St Paul, Minnesota, where the Republicans' national convention is taking place, says the news will certainly be a talking point but may not damage Mrs Palin's standing.

She was brought on board to appeal to social conservatives, our correspondent says, and they may respect the decision by her daughter to keep the baby and to marry the father.

However, some people in the party who already had concerns about the lack of knowledge about Mrs Palin's record may fear what other revelations lie in wait, our correspondent adds.

Janis Thurston, attending the convention, told the BBC News website: "This won't affect my view of Sarah Palin.

"This sort of thing happens all the time these days. As long as [Bristol] goes through with the pregnancy..."

The party's four-day convention opened on Monday but its schedule has been curtailed because of the threat of Hurricane Gustav to states on the southern US coast.

Mrs Palin is due to be formally nominated by delegates as the party's vice-presidential choice later this week.

She was elected governor of Alaska in 2006 and before that was mayor of the small town of Wasilla, Alaska.

#85353 - 02 Sep 08 11:28 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Pooh Bah

i would like to take this opportunity to formally declare that i am *not* the father of Bristol's baby, and am prepared to undergo DNA testing to prove this.

#85354 - 02 Sep 08 11:30 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines
HAR X 100!

The Dems should be having a hey-day with this pregnant daughter angle.

I know I am.
http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#85355 - 02 Sep 08 11:36 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Piss Salon]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Quoting: Piss Salon
Who watched the unveiling of the moose-eating, gun-toting, creationist Palin on the box last night? The entire episode was extraordinary. A hell of a race just got more interesting.

I was flicking between channels as she was introduced to the world (and 99 percent of the Republican Party it has to be said) and CNN, the BBC and Fox were pronouncing her names differently.

Of course Fox news anchors were falling over themselves coming up with new ways to praise someone they knew absolutely nothing about. The dim-witted Fox and Friends again take the top prize here. Steve Doocy(bag) made the rather revealing claim that the sprog factory has foreign policy experience because her state borders Russia.

http://belowthebeltway.com/2008/08/29/most-absurd-comment-ever/

Very true, Mr. Piss. I myself am a Zoologist because my wife's Grandparents live next to a zoo in Bukit Tinggi. Also, I am a professional Urologist because I have a penis.

#85356 - 02 Sep 08 11:44 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Quote:
Very true, Mr. Piss. I myself am a Zoologist because my wife's Grandparents live next to a zoo in Bukit Tinggi. Also, I am a professional Urologist because I have a penis. vagina

#85357 - 02 Sep 08 11:46 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I'd like to have seen McCains face when she dropped the unmarried pregnant teenager line on him!

#85359 - 02 Sep 08 12:11 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Dilli]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Quoting: Dilli
Quote:
Very true, Mr. Piss. I myself am a Zoologist because my wife's Grandparents live next to a zoo in Bukit Tinggi. Also, I am a professional Urologist Vagina Technician because I have a penis. vagina

#85360 - 02 Sep 08 12:13 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Dilli]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

I'd like to have seen McCains face when she dropped the unmarried pregnant teenager line on him!

The claim is that he knew about this before he even announced he was going with the stupid whore. And as you all well know, Republicans NEVER lie so you can take that as fact straight to the bank!

#85361 - 02 Sep 08 12:15 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Dilli]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

And she's called Bristol!! You couldn't make it up!!!
(that's Brit rhyming slang for our non-Limey cousins : Bristol City = Titty)

#85363 - 02 Sep 08 12:25 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

The plot thickens...

Was the baby she recently gave birth to hers or was she covering for that horny little minx called bristol who apprantly "Loves the Cock"

It's all here including the juicy pictures....

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/30/121350/137/486/580223

As conspiracy theories go it appears this one may have a grain of truth!

#85364 - 02 Sep 08 12:46 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Dilli]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

The plot thickens...

Was the baby she recently gave birth to hers or was she covering for that horny little minx called bristol who apprantly "Loves the Cock"

Holy shit + HAR X 1,423,090.7 = jankis

#85366 - 02 Sep 08 13:49 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Sammy Jankis]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Seems the Daily Kos has pulled the web-page, wonder why?

#85370 - 02 Sep 08 14:55 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Dilli]
Pooh Bah

Seems the Daily Kos has pulled the web-page, wonder why?

the daily kos may have deleted it, but JakChat has preserved it for posterity: http://jakchat.com/public/dailykos.html

#85371 - 02 Sep 08 16:18 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Let's see those Bristols in close up darlings. Lovely stuff. Like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race. Certainly beats Chelsea Clinton in a wank off.

#85372 - 02 Sep 08 17:50 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

#85375 - 02 Sep 08 18:07 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Attachments
palin.jpg

#85376 - 02 Sep 08 19:21 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Piss Salon]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

McCain's definitely going to croak with this crazy hell cat bitch in tow. Hot daughter though.

#85380 - 02 Sep 08 19:30 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Dilli]
RichardCarpenter Offline
Member+

Loc: Bukit Sentul
What relevance at all does this have to the real issues involved in this campaign race? Issues like the right to life, the restoration of democracy in Iraq, the countering of the menacing threats posed by Iran and now Russia, and the repair of the economy, the damage done to which in the 90's is only manifesting itself now.

People's private lives are off limits. Period. And let me tell you that Lord forbid, even if Bristol Palin were to abort her baby this would not represent hypocrisy of any kind as she is a seperate entity to her mother and entitled to her own views. What is it about you self-styled liberals that makes you think personal slurs and vindictive humor are all ok?

Quoting: Sammy Jankis

The claim is that he knew about this before he even announced he was going with the stupid whore. And as you all well know, Republicans NEVER lie so you can take that as fact straight to the bank!

.....i would have thought better of you Mr Jankis. You imply that it is in fact Democrats that NEVER lie. Come, come..how naive!!! We all know that politics is a vicious game and both sides play dirty.
The plot thickens...

This baby has Down Syndrome for heavens sake!!!! How low are you all willing to stoop? Exercise a touch of empathy please!

Please use your heads JakChatters..Let us all be more civilized in this debate.
Richard

Edited by RichardCarpenter (02 Sep 08 19:32)

#85381 - 02 Sep 08 19:45 Re: Palin, Palin, who the fuck is Palin? [Re: Roy's Hair]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Roy's Hair
Hot daughter though.

bule women aren't really my thing, but if there were nothing else going, i'd do her.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop