Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#84993 - 25 Aug 08 09:46 All you ever wanted to know about Deep Fried Pizza
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar

#85672 - 06 Sep 08 22:40 Re: All you ever wanted to know about Deep Fried Pizza [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
From the man who ate in Ya-Udah twice a day for 17 years.

#85675 - 07 Sep 08 05:50 Re: All you ever wanted to know about Deep Fried Pizza [Re: Piss Salon]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jak
Not sure whether that pang is hunger or nausea. Deep fried pizza. Considering pizza is a glorified cheese and tomato sandwich I am stunned the whole world has decided it is worthy of the status of national dish. On contemplation... That is just fucking gross. I like the sweaties, but deep-fried cheesy things are wrong.

#85676 - 07 Sep 08 05:52 Re: All you ever wanted to know about Deep Fried Pizza [Re: Marmalade]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Hot cheesy wrong things, Vulgarian, do your worst...

#85699 - 07 Sep 08 08:10 Re: All you ever wanted to know about Deep Fried Pizza [Re: Marmalade]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I have a hot cheesy thing myself which I refuse to have deep fried, call me a wimp but I do not think I could stand the pain!

#85717 - 07 Sep 08 14:00 Re: All you ever wanted to know about Deep Fried Pizza [Re: Marmalade]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: Marmalade
Hot cheesy wrong things, Vulgarian, do your worst...

No. The worst is images from "extreme smegma" sites (there are some nice google search terms for you) and I've just eaten.

Have whimsical instead.

#85723 - 07 Sep 08 14:13 Re: All you ever wanted to know about Deep Fried Pizza [Re: Vulgarian]
Marmalade Offline
Pujangga

Wrong - not whimsical. Wrong.

#85727 - 07 Sep 08 14:24 Re: All you ever wanted to know about Deep Fried Pizza [Re: Marmalade]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Knew it started with a W.

Moderator:  NetCop