Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#72559 - 01 Apr 08 10:18 Questions
JHVH1 Offline
Member+

Loc: Tegal
First, who was that guy who told all 6'8" of me to fuck off because I dared to use the pisser at the same time as him in Romance cafe during the Chelsea Arsenal game? You know who you are and are lucky you didn't get a smack in the head.

Second, Why did my mate end up looking like the rats had been eating his head when he got his dome shaved at piss salon? Have they not sharpened their clippers in the last decade?

Third, has anyone ever had an irate African demand 10000 rupiah from them upon sitting down with a beer outside Alis bar? I have.

Fourth, did anyone see the fight opposite Memories on Saturday afternoon around 4pm? Two Indonesian louts kicked shit out of and smashed a bottle over the head of some tourist. Probably lucky not to cop the same treatment myself.

Lastly, how many times does Kukukachu walk past Memories in a day? By my last count it was four.

#72561 - 01 Apr 08 10:35 Re: Questions [Re: JHVH1]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: JHVH1
Lastly, how many times does Kukukachu walk past Memories in a day? By my last count it was four.

walking past memories is the best thing you can do ...

how many times a day depends upon 1) if i'm eating at ya udah, and 2) whether i go to the gym to pump iron and kick sand into the faces of 90 pound weaklings.

on average, i go to ya udah 5 times a week.

at the moment, on average, i go to the gym 4 times a week.

thus, i estimate that i pass Memories approximately 2.5714285714285714285714285714286 times per day.

this may well change very soon if the new restaurant opening up across the road (ex BFC) lives up to its promises. this will also mean, of course, that i will not be passing Memories as often.

#72562 - 01 Apr 08 10:38 Re: Questions [Re: JHVH1]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Just another average Jaksa day then. Drunk aggressive whiteys. Bottle smashing. African skag pimps. But it's worth it if I can catch a glimpse of Ku sashaying down the roady poady.

#72563 - 01 Apr 08 10:40 Re: Questions [Re: KuKuKaChu]
JHVH1 Offline
Member+

Lightning fast with the math. I'm gonna calculate how many beers I consume and how many random hootchies hit on me between any two passes by Kuku on a given day. Back with results later.

#72564 - 01 Apr 08 12:04 Re: Questions [Re: JHVH1]
MbakAditya Offline
Member+++

Loc: California
First, who was that guy who told all 6'8" of me to fuck off because I dared to use the pisser at the same time as him in Romance cafe during the Chelsea Arsenal game? You know who you are and are lucky you didn't get a smack in the head.

Second, Why did my mate end up looking like the rats had been eating his head when he got his dome shaved at piss salon? Have they not sharpened their clippers in the last decade?

Third, has anyone ever had an irate African demand 10000 rupiah from them upon sitting down with a beer outside Alis bar? I have.

Fourth, did anyone see the fight opposite Memories on Saturday afternoon around 4pm? Two Indonesian louts kicked shit out of and smashed a bottle over the head of some tourist. Probably lucky not to cop the same treatment myself.

Why didn't all 6'8" of you batter him directly? or perhaps it was the bra and twinset that you were wearing that he objected to?

Why do people 6'8" tall get surprised when people want to lamp them? Tall people can also be bell-ends. Lets face it, 6'8" is only 3'4" when you have been folded in half with a well aimed gut buster.

I wouldn't let the management of Piss Salon shave a dead dog, ask yourself why your mate went there in the first place.

6'8" and irate africans still mug you for 10,000 rp, suggest you take the dress off, that and tell the coon to fuck off.

Didn't sound like a fight if they bashed hell out of him, and whilst the rat hole known as Jaksa runs at a slightly different standard to the rest of Indonesia, I would suggest that the said bule was probably overstepping the mark; generally Indonesians don't get into that sort of bother.

#72566 - 01 Apr 08 12:21 Re: Questions [Re: MbakAditya]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Well said Mbak. I think the lanky streak of uric acid asked for that. Complaining about Jaksa etiquette indeed. Other people need to drain their spuds too you know. And as for the fight,his rumination that he was ,"Lucky not to cop the same treatment myself," shows a spark of self awareness sadly lacking in the rest of his boorish post.

#72568 - 01 Apr 08 12:57 Re: Questions [Re: Roy's Hair]
MbakAditya Offline
Member+++

Just as well he doesn't teach at SD, I can see him getting a right good panelling off the kids at lunchtime.

#72569 - 01 Apr 08 13:02 Re: Questions [Re: MbakAditya]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Indeed. He should work his way up to,"Irate Africans," step by step.

Edited by Roy's hair (01 Apr 08 13:02)

#72631 - 02 Apr 08 09:57 Re: Questions [Re: Roy's Hair]
JHVH1 Offline
Member+

well well well, seems like someone put sand in both your vaginal douches today, lads.

#72636 - 02 Apr 08 11:18 Re: Questions [Re: JHVH1]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Veritable Organ Grinder material

#72638 - 02 Apr 08 11:54 Re: Questions [Re: JHVH1]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

well well well, seems like someone put sand in both your vaginal douches today, lads.

I put sambal in mine. Really increases blood flow.

#72640 - 02 Apr 08 12:03 Re: Questions [Re: JHVH1]
MbakAditya Offline
Member+++

well well well, seems like someone put sand in both your vaginal douches today, ladies.

At least I didn't pay a spade to sit down.

And fresh girls don't need to douche, perhaps you have been hanging around with too many skanky Jaksa slappers.

#72642 - 02 Apr 08 12:26 Re: Questions [Re: MbakAditya]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

To be fair they're mostly fresh over here with far less of the Harry Ramsden's hake about them than Anglo ladies.

As for the spades. They give me the horn. I think it's those loin cloths they wear in Romance.

#72645 - 02 Apr 08 12:33 Re: Questions [Re: Roy's Hair]
MbakAditya Offline
Member+++

Not loin cloths, the scalps of there last victims hung around the waist to dry.

Make me feel sick they do.

Edited by MbakAditya (02 Apr 08 12:49)
Edit Reason: wasted away

#72651 - 02 Apr 08 13:59 Re: Questions [Re: MbakAditya]
JHVH1 Offline
Member+

How do you ascertain paid from demanded from? Obviously the syphilis is playing havoc with your powers of comprehension. Take a course of pills and wake the fuck up to yourself.

#72653 - 02 Apr 08 15:00 Re: Questions [Re: JHVH1]
MbakAditya Offline
Member+++

You didn't say you didn't and since your post was otherwise devoid of anything interesting, it didn't seem harmful to suppose, just as you supposed that the two indo guys were louts.

Anyway shut your rattle or i'll send one of the kids over to beat you up.

#72658 - 02 Apr 08 17:51 Re: Questions [Re: MbakAditya]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I can see why you and the Captain have a marriage made in heaven.....

#72680 - 03 Apr 08 10:02 Re: Questions [Re: MbakAditya]
JHVH1 Offline
Member+

You should remember what they say about assuming, seems it certainly made an arse out of you this time round. Louts? come on, when I see three blokes stomp another and one use a bottle, there is no other conclusion to be reached, unless of course you are some moral relativist whose sense of fairness has been tarnished by, oh let's say an over-exuberant love of nation and a refusal to believe that a fellow countryman could do any wrong. Fuck me, you'd make an excellent Korean. As for sending one of the kids, send your whole fuckin army, sugartits. Oh yeah, and who the fuckin hell are you again?

#72681 - 03 Apr 08 11:21 Re: Questions [Re: JHVH1]
MbakAditya Offline
Member+++

You aren't canadian are you?

Sorry toss-wank, but in more than a few years of living in Indo I have never seen an episode of violence as you detail, except bule versus bule, so, I would suggest that your bule victim probably stepped well out of line and got a slap for his pains. This isn't Thailand where apparently the otherwise pathetic Thai men will gang up on errant falangs who argue about an inflated bar bill, this is Indonesia and I've seen many bules mush the boundaries and still nothing happens.

Brave cunt you turned out to be, you sat there after paying your 10,000 to the coon and watched it happen, surely all 6'8" of yellow piss that comprises JHVH1 should have bounded over and sorted the job out??

I reckon that that 6'8" has been folded in half on more than a few occasions.
Luv ,

Mbak 'Dit

#72686 - 03 Apr 08 13:00 Re: Questions [Re: MbakAditya]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: MbakAditya

it would be impossible for him to be folded in half more than 7 times.

#72688 - 03 Apr 08 13:07 Re: Questions [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Popcorn time.

#72693 - 03 Apr 08 13:18 Re: Questions [Re: KuKuKaChu]
MbakAditya Offline
Member+++

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
Quoting: MbakAditya

it would be impossible for him to be folded in half more than 7 times.

True enough, though I think some clown on the discovery channel folded a football pitch sized piece of bog roll 8 times to prove a point.

#72695 - 03 Apr 08 13:19 Re: Questions [Re: MbakAditya]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I met a bird once that looked like she need a bog roll that big to wipe her arse

#72696 - 03 Apr 08 13:19 Re: Questions [Re: Piss Salon]
MbakAditya Offline
Member+++

Quoting: Piss Salon
Popcorn time.

One thing for sure, if your back is against the wall, and you see an 8'6" tall streak of piss, run like buggery, you are on your own.

#72698 - 03 Apr 08 13:21 Re: Questions [Re: Dilli]
MbakAditya Offline
Member+++

Quoting: Dilli
I met a bird once that looked like she need a bog roll that big to wipe her arse

You can post the photo, or of course I can do it.

Shame I don'thave my gif from mpeg software with me, but a couple of stills should be OK

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  NetCop