Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#67774 - 08 Jan 08 14:07 PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance
maccaf Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Tired of those pesky expat directors and shareholders of your family PT Company who act as if they had a say in running the company? Fed up with providing them with bank statements, financial reports and having to have directors meetings every time YOU want to do something dodgy? Then the answer is EXPAT OUT.

For as little as Rp 15 juta we can arrange for the immigration dept to deport that annoying expat consultant. An extra Rp 5 juta and he or she has only 24 hours to leave the country!!!

Ring or email now and discuss your grievances with our EXPAT OUT EXPERT, Graham James.

The first lucky ten callers will each receive a free copy of our book "EXPAT EMBEZZLEMENT FOR FUN AND PROFIT" by Mala James

Don't delay, Ring now on 361.286465 or email bali@embassy.mzv.cz

Alternatively, if you live in Bali you can ring Dept Immigrasi directly and ask for Pak Sahedi. Mention this ad and you will not have to pay his extra 10% commission

#67775 - 08 Jan 08 14:41 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: maccaf
Tired of those pesky expat directors and shareholders of your family PT Company who act as if they had a say in running the company? Fed up with providing them with bank statements, financial reports and having to have directors meetings every time YOU want to do something dodgy? Then the answer is EXPAT OUT.

For as little as Rp 15 juta we can arrange for the immigration dept to deport that annoying expat consultant. An extra Rp 5 juta and he or she has only 24 hours to leave the country!!!

Ring or email now and discuss your grievances with our EXPAT OUT EXPERT, Graham James.

The first lucky ten callers will each receive a free copy of our book "EXPAT EMBEZZLEMENT FOR FUN AND PROFIT" by Mala James

Don't delay, Ring now on 361.286465 or email bali@embassy.mcv.cz

Alternatively, if you live in Bali you can ring Dept Immigrasi directly and ask for Pak Sahedi. Mention this ad and you will not have to pay his extra 10% commission

bali@embassy.mzv.cz

Since you are brave enough to "out" this guy, I think that you should post your name so that you can be properly credited.

#67777 - 08 Jan 08 15:01 Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
how very interesting... the old Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance again.

see http://www.jakchat.com/forums/ubbthreads...=true#Post62605

for pak sahedi's former exploits.

better still, give pak sahedi a call on 0815 8185755

#67780 - 08 Jan 08 15:56 Re: Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Do I detect a revenge attempt here?

#67781 - 08 Jan 08 15:58 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
maccaf Offline

thanks for the correction of email address. All will be revealed in good time....

#67782 - 08 Jan 08 16:01 Re: Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
maccaf Offline

That's for that.... Unfortunately I can't remember the names of the Jakarta corrupt immigration officials who also shared the Rp 15 juta. I was a bit insulted about how cheap it was.

#67783 - 08 Jan 08 16:01 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

thanks for the correction of email address. All will be revealed in good time....

My pleasure. You may consider that if you are hell bent on revenge that you don't make the matter public, it kind of loses the surprise aspect which I find critical.

You might also refer to the other loony who wanted to do something very unpleasant to someone in Jakarta.

#67784 - 08 Jan 08 16:09 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
maccaf Offline

But isn't this a public forum? Who is the "other loony"? there's only one other? My experience is there are 1,000's of them wandering the streets of Jkt and Bali

#67785 - 08 Jan 08 16:11 Re: Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Dilli]
maccaf Offline

It's pay back time. I've waited a long time. Revenge is a dish best served cold. There's a lot more involved...course by course

#67786 - 08 Jan 08 16:20 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

But isn't this a public forum? Who is the "other loony"? there's only one other? My experience is there are 1,000's of them wandering the streets of Jkt and Bali

Quite, so if Charlie Farley takes a look on here, might he see your cunning little plan?

The other loony wanted to have somebody given the Fred West treatment.

#67792 - 08 Jan 08 19:41 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Pooh Bah

Here are shots taken from a video, when Pak Sahedi made an amazing trip from Bali to Jakarta just to talk to Mr Okusi.

yes, pak. that red light means the camera is on.

funny. he became much more polite from that point onwards.

#67796 - 08 Jan 08 19:50 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Nice 'tash. Was he after a bung?

#67798 - 08 Jan 08 19:53 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Like the new "blakey" RH

I must say he looks like rather a nice gentleman. I used to have a T shirt like that in 1986, it was Pierre Cardin and considered very smart at the time.

#67799 - 08 Jan 08 19:55 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Did the new Blakey come out? I can't see it on my computer yet. I'll have to log in again Butler. I hate you Butler.

#67800 - 08 Jan 08 20:00 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Poor fellow could have eaten a packet of Smiths crisps through a tennis racket with those Hampsteads.

#67802 - 09 Jan 08 02:22 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
maccaf Offline

I tried to ring Sahedi on the hp no you kindly supplied but he must have changed it.....Maybe he was getting too many FU calls. I wanted to tell him his pic was on the internet. Anyone know the no for Dept Immigrasi Bali?

#67803 - 09 Jan 08 02:27 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
maccaf Offline

James also runs a niteclub in Bali called "Diplomatic Immunity" at Jl Pengembak 17, Sanur. In the daytime it's the Czech Consulate and a child minding centre.

#67804 - 09 Jan 08 05:35 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
Pooh Bah

James also runs a niteclub in Bali called "Diplomatic Immunity" at Jl Pengembak 17, Sanur. In the daytime it's the Czech Consulate and a child minding centre.

the fellow is a true psychopath.

he went to australia some while ago, and was detained by police at the airport for questioning on fraud charges. however, although he is an australian permanent resident, he was using his diplomatic passport on entry, and police were forced to let him go. he then proceeded to exploit the australian medical system for some very expensive operations.

the reference to "diplomatic immunity" possibly comes from this incident.

#67805 - 09 Jan 08 06:27 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
maccaf Offline

wait til you hear what happened to James on the night of 22 Feb 2003 at a nightclub in Quay St Auckland during the America's Cup. As soon as my witness protection papers are signed, I'll let you know.

#67813 - 09 Jan 08 12:23 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
JHVH1 Offline
Member+

Loc: Tegal
I dunno how libel laws run in Indonesia (apart from the Suharto v Time case) but if you put up a picture of an official like that here in Korea, you'd have a case to answer, especially as a wayguk (bule). Not that I am for a minute doubting the veracity of the claims against said scumbags, err gentlemen.

#67814 - 09 Jan 08 13:20 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

wait til you hear what happened to James on the night of 22 Feb 2003 at a nightclub in Quay St Auckland during the America's Cup. As soon as my witness protection papers are signed, I'll let you know.

Witness protection papers? you're half wrapped without a doubt. This guy is seriously tormented and liable to start eating the carpet at any moment, and you go posting stories of terrible revenge on the internet? Add to that you start phoning Uncle Sahedi with a view to upsetting him? and you are in some sort of "witness protection plan"? had you considered that they call it that for a reason, that you may need a bit of support to keep your knee caps where nature intended?

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (09 Jan 08 13:20)
Edit Reason: knee caps

#67815 - 09 Jan 08 13:24 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: JHVH1]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: JHVH1
I dunno how libel laws run in Indonesia (apart from the Suharto v Time case) but if you put up a picture of an official like that here in Korea, you'd have a case to answer, especially as a wayguk (bule). Not that I am for a minute doubting the veracity of the claims against said scumbags, err gentlemen.

It doesn't matter about the libel laws, it's like fighting with pikeys, finish with one and another takes over.

#67818 - 09 Jan 08 13:51 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
maccaf Offline

Nothings changed with him except now he has seriously pissed off some overseas journalists with his hubris.

#67819 - 09 Jan 08 13:57 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
maccaf Offline

Actually, one of our associates was told by an Australian customs agent who requested anonymity as he is not authorised to speak on their behalf that James was questioned for hours following a tip off related to an incident when he entered NZ in 2003 (more later). He allegedly said that he was not the Bali consul for the Czech republic but only did "consultancy work" for them

#67820 - 09 Jan 08 14:01 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
maccaf Offline

a bit of journalistic poetic licence to emphasize the effect. Anyhow it's all been reported before

#67963 - 12 Jan 08 17:42 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Fair shake of the old salt shaker. Young Graham James is quite a pleasant fellow (the sight of him dancing in a sweaty string vest at Tanamur notwithstanding). Made his money when beach-front real estate was dirt cheap in the early 60s, trail-blazed the English language school scene in Indonesia, restored the nice old building what is now Cafe Batavia in Taman Fatahillah, and has generously looked after many folk. More of an Arthur Daley than a Suharto.

#67966 - 12 Jan 08 18:22 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: kenyeung]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Has he cut maccaf's head off yet? seems to have gone quiet.

#67969 - 12 Jan 08 19:06 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: kenyeung]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: kenyeung
More of an Arthur Daley than a Suharto.

perhaps in the past. now he's just a psychopath and criminal. his days in indonesia are numbered.

#67970 - 12 Jan 08 19:11 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
Quoting: kenyeung
More of an Arthur Daley than a Suharto.

perhaps in the past. now he's just a psychopath and criminal. his days in indonesia are numbered.

Sorry, being "a psychopath and criminal" just aren't enough to get slung out, a look around Jakarta confirms that - what else has he done?

Has he cut Maccaf's head off?

Edited by Capt. Mainwaring (12 Jan 08 19:12)
Edit Reason: maccafs head.

#67971 - 12 Jan 08 19:23 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
now he's just a psychopath and criminal. his days in indonesia are numbered.

Really? And he used to be such a nice man. Quite a tennis player too. Oh well, it's a twisted world out there.

#68179 - 15 Jan 08 17:46 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
maccaf Offline

not MIA yet...just AWOL for a few days

#68184 - 15 Jan 08 19:53 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: maccaf]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Just Czeching. arf arf.

#68194 - 15 Jan 08 23:59 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
Personally I thought his best parties were his New Years Eve ones down at Cerita Beach at his bungalows. Anybody ever see his wife's daughter (James step daughter) oh fuck you would crawl through her shit just to see where it came from she was one of the best looking women I have ever seen Indonesia. Seriously but then I saw her in her prime, she was 19 or 20 and oh fuck Marla (James wife) made a beauty there...........

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#68195 - 16 Jan 08 00:45 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: viperaberushitam]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Sounds to me like he is an all round good egg, can't see what all the fuss is about.

#68207 - 16 Jan 08 10:20 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I thought it was...

"I'd crawl 500 miles through broken glass on my hands and knees to sniff the exhaust fumes of the van that takes her knickers to the laundry"

#68219 - 16 Jan 08 13:26 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

"sniff the exhaust of the dustcart......"

#68226 - 16 Jan 08 17:52 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: kenyeung]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

"tin" - who the hell buys jam in a tin?

#68228 - 16 Jan 08 18:05 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring
"tin" - who the hell buys jam in a tin?

Jasper McSpaniel, lead singer of Raspberry Ripple and the Y-Fronts. He buys it in Zimbabwe.

http://www.sokwanele.com/images/general/priceofjam.jpg

#68230 - 16 Jan 08 18:34 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: kenyeung]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

No he doesn't - I've just spoken with him about singing with me and George Michael on our new single and I raised the subject - he said you were talking out of your noodle hole.

Good find though, the tinned jam that is.

Do they do vegetarian tinned jam?

#68235 - 16 Jan 08 20:02 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Ena Offline
Member*

Loc: Sydney
"The revolution will not be brought to you by Kentuckistan
Fried Chicken. It will not be brought to you with a bowl
of gravy on a bed of mashed potatoes. It will not
be grilled or breaded or shaved and made into patties.
Brother, let me you hear, the revolution will not be tenderized."

(unenyclopedia)

I like lime and ginger marmalade.

..take only what you need..

#68236 - 16 Jan 08 21:00 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Ena]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Ena
"The revolution will not be brought to you by Kentuckistan
Fried Chicken. It will not be brought to you with a bowl
of gravy on a bed of mashed potatoes. It will not
be grilled or breaded or shaved and made into patties.
Brother, let me you hear, the revolution will not be tenderized."

(unenyclopedia)

I like lime and ginger marmalade.

bet you can't get it in a tin.

#68243 - 16 Jan 08 22:00 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

they've got tinned tofu down Hero on special. It's the chunked variety.

#68244 - 16 Jan 08 22:16 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Could I ask you to grab me a couple of tins? I'll pick them up and pay for them Friday when I visit if that's OK.

Always handy to keep a tin or two in the back of the cupboard, one never knows when one may have to make a vegetarian version of a dish (for myself and others)

#68246 - 17 Jan 08 05:19 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

100-1 you will be a no show!

#68248 - 17 Jan 08 06:30 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Dilli]
Pooh Bah

well, you know the capt. he's the shy, retiring type. shuns the glare of publicity.

#68297 - 17 Jan 08 13:35 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Dilli
100-1 you will be a no show!

Doesn't matter if I turn up or not - you'll be sat hoovering your roast pork and slurping beer before seeing off a regiment of B&H Gold, oblivious to the comings and goings around you.

Ignorant pig.

#68298 - 17 Jan 08 13:45 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I do try my best! (Special this week is Roast Lamb)

#68301 - 17 Jan 08 14:16 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

I'm having that mixed curry effort on the hospital sample tray.

#68302 - 17 Jan 08 14:22 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Ah the contents of Pak Harto's Colostomy bag ala "EP"?

#68322 - 17 Jan 08 20:05 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Dilli]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

The Thali Tray? Interestingly it comes in two versions....one includes meat curries......

#68323 - 17 Jan 08 20:10 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

I had the meat one last time - but they put cumi-cumi in one of them - frightened the life out of me it did when I got to that bit.

I hope my mates Bradley and Klaus are in.

#72477 - 29 Mar 08 19:11 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

In the same spirit as this thread was meant I was recently going through some old name card books and looking for a contact I came across the Big Man's handphone number (Graham James) +62-816-829-662 and +62-812-397-0129.............

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#72480 - 29 Mar 08 19:30 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: viperaberushitam]
Pooh Bah

how sweet. i'll give him a call and tell him to join the fun.

#72481 - 29 Mar 08 19:40 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

^^^I think the 816 number is his original/his first virgin and I doubt he ever gave that one up.........

#82584 - 24 Jul 08 16:17 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
AlvinHosanna Offline

Loc: Singapore
lol this post is hilarious! Sad thing is, I believe it! Only in Indonesia.............

#85574 - 05 Sep 08 11:14 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: AlvinHosanna]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
just to bring the topic back to the top of the list

#85577 - 05 Sep 08 11:21 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: chewwyUK]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Any reason in your continued interest in this thread Chew? Missing the Captain?

#85579 - 05 Sep 08 11:26 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

No RH -- certainly not missing the captain. I thought it would be good to bring it to the top again as Mr Graham James has now discovered the posting. I googled mr James and cant find anything bad about him .. except what is posted on JakChat

#85580 - 05 Sep 08 11:27 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
Quoting: Roy's Hair
Any reason in your continued interest in this thread Chew? Missing the Captain?

he misses the "FAG Mechanic" like he Misses a hangover

(George Bernard Shaw)

#85583 - 05 Sep 08 11:38 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Balibob]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Freddy's Deady. So how do you know James has seen the thread Chew? This is all very interesting.

#85585 - 05 Sep 08 11:49 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Do you even read the forum topics RH?? I had a clue when Dilli posted it with the heading EXPAT OUT

#85593 - 05 Sep 08 13:42 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
Quoting: chewwyUK
No RH -- certainly not missing the captain. I thought it would be good to bring it to the top again as Mr Graham James has now discovered the posting. I googled mr James and cant find anything bad about him .. except what is posted on Jakchat

Freddy's Deady. So how do you know James has seen the thread Chew? This is all very interesting.

huh???????????i'm konfuzed 2!!!!!!!! i'm also keen to know how chewster knows that GJ has diskuvvrd the thread seeing that GJ is my boss...Dermatology, that's his new line of business

Edited by witty handle (05 Sep 08 13:42)
Edit Reason: itch

#85612 - 05 Sep 08 20:18 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: witty handle]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Last time I spoke to him was at someone's birthday party in Bali (maybe 4 years ago) and he was starting a company for anti aging, age reduction, rejuvenation shots, he was going to make a deal with the Indonesian army to have the upper echelon of the military plus family members receive these and the military would pay for these out of their official State budget, at least that was the plan.

#85613 - 05 Sep 08 20:32 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: viperaberushitam]
Balibob Offline
Member**

Posted on Expats Forum by some idiot whoused to call himself Freddie the Fag mechanic Foggle

No, not really. I'd say the links contain very little, and if you take a look at JC, you will see that they have allowed someone to take on Mr. B's identity, hardly the way things should be done, unless of course the text is true and that GD and Mr B have had dealings in the past.

The FBI also began a theft investigation into Bellefontaine in 1995 but never pressed charges.

Uhmm, now before I posted stuff like that, I'd make sure that he was convicted, still some people get their rocks off being malicious in what they post.

Oh and as for "those requiring legal assistance could try contacting Okusi Associates." , those requiring legal assistance would do better contacting groovy pets than following that bit of advice, and strange it is too as BA has an extremely well qualified US lawyer practising in JKT under his belt, why recommend a company whose legal experience is limited to sending around Max's boys ?

(George Bernard Shaw)

#85615 - 05 Sep 08 20:42 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Balibob]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Balibob
who used to call himself Freddie the Fag mechanic Foggle

So the Captain still lives?

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills;
For you bouquets and ribbon’d wreaths—for you the shores a-crowding;
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
Here Captain! dear father!
This arm beneath your head;
It is some dream that on the deck,
You’ve fallen cold and dead.

#93237 - 09 Jan 09 07:49 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: maccaf]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Loc: dubai
I know this guy James. He got the police to try and bust me by telling them that there was methamphetamine in the products I imported which where competing with his dodgy local skin creams. When that didn't work he said that next time he would get them to plant drugs. He forgot the first rule of expat intimidation: if expat married to well off Jakarta girl, find out what her father does. Now he has inoperable throat cancer so I hear. Is that karma enough?

#93238 - 09 Jan 09 07:52 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Wow -- This thread started 365 days ago and is still going strong.

#93239 - 09 Jan 09 07:52 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
Pooh Bah

that's the same graham james we know and loathe ...

indeed, karma.

#93243 - 09 Jan 09 09:37 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Quoting: bandersnatch
I know this guy James. He got the police to try and bust me by telling them that there was methamphetamine in the products I imported which where competing with his dodgy local skin creams. When that didn't work he said that next time he would get them to plant drugs. He forgot the first rule of expat intimidation: if expat married to well off Jakarta girl, find out what her father does. Now he has inoperable throat cancer so I hear. Is that karma enough?

Rh and myself ran into mr james on our recent travels. He seemed perfectly healthy, socializing, drinking and SMOKING..not sure about the inoperable throat cancer. Seems ol' karma might have let us down again

Edited by witty handle (09 Jan 09 09:38)
Edit Reason: yes indeed as rh was saying

#93246 - 09 Jan 09 09:59 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
witty handle Offline
Member*

his lil' daughter looked eminently operable.

interested were ya?? i would never have known

#93248 - 09 Jan 09 10:19 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

How dare you. I know doctors and dentists and I'm a keen Rotarian

#93267 - 09 Jan 09 16:10 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

that's what I was told....they couldn't operate but they gave him drugs instead.... as in chemo... and nuked his neck with radiation. maybe it was someone just trying to cheer me up. Maybe it worked???

#93268 - 09 Jan 09 16:23 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
Pooh Bah

that's the kind of story that psychopaths like to tell, actually.

#93273 - 09 Jan 09 17:20 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Polisi Cepek Offline
Member*

Loc: Di tengah hutan
Rotarian. Jesus. Recently I had to try and explain to my gf why they're evil. She wanted to join rotaract.

#93275 - 09 Jan 09 17:48 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Polisi Cepek]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

They're worse than the Masons. They would have cut her tongue out and buried it on a beach if she'd joined and squealed.

#93278 - 09 Jan 09 18:20 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
crude oil Offline

hmmmmmmm.....wonder what mr james would think of all this. you see, i have a rather close working relationship with him. anything more all you pundits would like to add?

#93279 - 09 Jan 09 18:28 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: crude oil]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Dear Mr James,

Please post pics of your daughter.

Yours sincerely,

Vulgarian

#93280 - 09 Jan 09 18:59 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
Polisi Cepek Offline
Member*

Loc: Di tengah hutan
They're worse than the Masons. They would have cut her tongue out and buried it on a beach if she'd joined and squealed.

She does sometimes squeal when she joins.

#93281 - 09 Jan 09 19:48 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Vulgarian]
crude oil Offline

Quoting: Vulgarian
Dear Mr James,

Please post pics of your daughter.

Yours sincerely,

Vulgarian

don't think she stoops to your level sir

#93282 - 09 Jan 09 19:49 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
crude oil Offline

funnily enough Me 'n' WH ran into ol' GJ in a bar on Gili Trawangan this Xmas. Nice daughter. Not sure about the dodgy local skin creams though...tell us more Bandersnatch.

heard about that...hope you were polite

#93283 - 09 Jan 09 20:01 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: crude oil]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: crude oil
don't think she stoops to your level sir

That's why I love pics. They never *sob* judge me.

#93284 - 09 Jan 09 20:13 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: crude oil]
Pooh Bah

hmmmmmmm.....wonder what mr james would think of all this.

we've been waiting for him to join the conversation for exactly 366 days now. he seems to prefer engaging with us through proxies.

you see, i have a rather close working relationship with him.

i would have kept that under my hat, personally.

anything more all you pundits would like to add?

whaddya got?

#93292 - 10 Jan 09 06:19 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Surly if old Mr James started to "payback" jakchatters that would just prove what they were saying?

#93294 - 10 Jan 09 08:22 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: chewwyUK]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

.... And to think I once defended him. Someone said he wasn't fit to live in a pigsty.I stood up for him and said he was.

#93295 - 10 Jan 09 08:29 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

#93374 - 11 Jan 09 05:25 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Polisi Cepek]
fred Offline
Member*

Loc: here and there
Quoting: Polisi Cepek
Rotarian.

Maybe it's spit rotarians with one daughter bent over and two naughty boys.

#93375 - 11 Jan 09 05:26 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: fred]
fred Offline
Member*

Suddenly my goolies feel itchy.

#93378 - 11 Jan 09 07:22 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: fred]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Crude Oil. Does he still wear the black horn rim glasses and try to look like the guy from Snatch? Was it Brick Top or Bullit Tooth Tony? What a great movie that was. About the meth in a moisturiser pathetic little attempt at intimidation, he'll say " Well...I don't know anything about that" His standard reply. We can him send some memorabilia of his phone conversation with me the day after."No one listens until you fart"

#93396 - 11 Jan 09 11:05 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Crude Oil. Does he still wear the black horn rim glasses and try to look like the guy from Snatch? Was it Brick Top or Bullit Tooth Tony? What a great movie that was. About the meth in a moisturiser pathetic little attempt at intimidation, he'll say " Well...I don't know anything about that" His standard reply. We can him send some memorabilia of his phone conversation with me the day after."No one listens until you fart"

well that explains half your handle...still trying to work out the bander bit you graham james hater !!!

#93440 - 12 Jan 09 09:53 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
fred Offline
Member*

Crude Oil. Does he still wear the black horn rim glasses and try to look like the guy from Snatch? Was it Brick Top or Bullit Tooth Tony? What a great movie that was.

Brick top. Great movie.
I have it in WMV format.
Did you see Lock, stock and two smoking barrels?

#93441 - 12 Jan 09 10:18 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: fred]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Brick Top!! An 'Orrible Cahnt!!

#93442 - 12 Jan 09 10:48 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Hmmm. Cut the hair a lot shorter and there's more than a passing resemblance to the "Psycho from Sanur."

Crude Oil: Wrong about the "snatch" part of the bannername...."And the mome wraths outgrabe" is the connection from my favorite author: a cokey English maths teacher from the 19th century. He lived in a fantasy world and liked children so he wrote a few books and poems for kids. Hey....there's some more similarities to GJ there too!! Scary monsters out there.

#93458 - 12 Jan 09 13:42 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: fred]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Thanks for the heads-up on that ,Fred. LS and B was great too but there is no match for Snatch..a close second was an Aussie flick called Two Hands with Bryan Brown and a very young Heath Ledger. Well worth a look if you haven't seen it.

#93462 - 12 Jan 09 13:56 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Or Number 1. Gangster, if you like lovable extreme Cockney violence.

#93463 - 12 Jan 09 14:00 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

great movie RH --- I also downloaded Football Factory the other day which is full of cockney violence.

#93464 - 12 Jan 09 14:02 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

my wife likes lovable extreme cock. But she loves me anyhow

#93465 - 12 Jan 09 14:05 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

RH, like......is the film called Number 1. Gangster or just Gangster and it's Numero Uno on your list????

#93466 - 12 Jan 09 14:08 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: chewwyUK]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Heh heh. Football Factory is a riot of face punching, blade stabbing fun. And rather tellingly features no football in it whatsoever.

#93467 - 12 Jan 09 14:10 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Nothing like a good cockney fight

#93468 - 12 Jan 09 14:11 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Indeed ... and seems to make a comment on the progression of violence at the end when young zeb gets his head blown off

#93469 - 12 Jan 09 14:12 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

It's called No.1 Gangster and stars Malcolm "Caligula" McDowell as a complete Cockney psycho lovable barrel 'o' monkeys headcase.

#93470 - 12 Jan 09 14:14 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

"Are you clarking me off in front of me mates Chew!!!"

#93471 - 12 Jan 09 14:16 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

No.1 Gangster features the ultimate brutal murder scene though. Right turned my stomach it did.

#93472 - 12 Jan 09 14:21 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
witty handle Offline
Member*

It's called No.1 Gangster and stars Malcolm "Caligula" McDowell as a complete Cockney psycho lovable barrel 'o' monkeys headcase.

Gangster No 1 blush

#93473 - 12 Jan 09 14:24 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: witty handle]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Sorry WH. It seems you're right.

#93474 - 12 Jan 09 14:26 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Sorry WH. It seems you're right.

forgiven

#93475 - 12 Jan 09 14:29 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: witty handle]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Gangster No 1 is on quite a few people's lists of :::

GREAT MOVIES THAT YOU COULDN'T WATCH AGAIN.

Any contributions to the list??????

#93476 - 12 Jan 09 14:47 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: witty handle]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Irreversible. That movie has mentally scarred me for life.

#93477 - 12 Jan 09 14:54 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

I seem to remember going to see a film in brixton about 5 or 6 years ago. Very good movie but disturbed everybody who was there and as I cannot remember the name of the movie I assume my brain has blocked out the memory. I seem to remember fridges jumping out the wall, lots of smack being injected and very strange fucked up people. I think the title only had one word ... hmm -- anybody know what im talking about??

#93478 - 12 Jan 09 14:57 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: chewwyUK]
witty handle Offline
Member*

naked lunch???

#93480 - 12 Jan 09 15:02 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: witty handle]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Just Googled "disturbing movies" and found the little bugger

Requiem For A Dream

Anybody seen it?

The film charts three seasons in the lives of mother and son Sara (Ellen Burstyn) and Harry Goldfarb (Jared Leto), Harry’s girlfriend Marion Silver (Jennifer Connelly), and Harry’s friend Tyrone C. Love (Marlon Wayans). Each character is ultimately destroyed by addiction and self-delusion.

The story begins in summer. Sara Goldfarb, an elderly widow living alone in her Brighton Beach apartment, spends her time watching infomercials on television. After a phone call announces that she will be invited to attend a live taping of a television show, she becomes obsessed with matching her appearance to a photograph from her son Harry's graduation, her proudest moment. In order to fit into her old red dress, she begins taking a regimen of prescription weight-loss amphetamine pills throughout the day and a sedative at night. The pills alter her behavior, but she passionately insists that the chance to be on television has given her a reason to live. Over the fall, however, her invitation does not arrive and she begins to up her dosage, causing nightmarish hallucinations.
The widening rift between Harry and Marion

Meanwhile, Harry is an irresponsible heroin-addict. Together with his friend Tyrone and his girlfriend Marion, an aspiring fashion designer, the group enters the drug trade in an attempt to realize their dreams. With the money they make over the summer, Harry and Marion hope to open a fashion store for Marion's designs, while Tyrone dreams of escaping the street and making his mother proud. However, at the beginning of fall Tyrone gets caught obtaining drugs by the cops, causing Harry to use the majority of the money they've earned to bail him out of prison. Meanwhile, because of the arrests and shootings of dealers, it becomes very hard to obtain any drugs throwing Harry, Tyrone and Marion into a state of deprivation. Growing more desperate, Harry convinces Marion to have sex with her therapist in exchange for money, causing a rift between the pair. The group continues to deteriorate as Marion begins prostituting herself and Harry's arm becomes severely infected from his heroin injections.

With winter comes the final arc in the characters' downward spirals. Sara completely breaks down and becomes hospitalized, where she undergoes painful electroshock therapy. Harry and Tyrone travel to Florida, believing they can start over there, but Harry's deteriorating condition forces them to visit a hospital, where they are arrested. Harry's arm is amputated, while Tyrone must brave hostile prison guards, hard labor, and drug withdrawal all alone. Harry has a recurring dream of Marion waiting for him at a pier, but awakens and realizes that she is gone and he has lost his arm. Marion continues to degrade herself at orgies for heroin. Meanwhile, Sara has become emaciated and catatonic at a mental asylum. Lost in misery, each character curls into a fetal position. In Sara's dream, however, she finally makes her television appearance and wins a prize. Harry is portrayed as a successful businessman, engaged to Marion. Mother and son hug and say how much they love one another through the cheers of the crowd and the glowing stage lights.

#93481 - 12 Jan 09 15:05 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: witty handle]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Got it..... Gangster No 1.it is. Thanks gentlemen. starring Malcolm "Caligula" McDowell.

GMTYCN'TWA...How about Fargo....an, speaking of MMcD: Clockwork Orange.

#93482 - 12 Jan 09 15:06 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: witty handle]
linnaen Offline
Member++

Loc: Qld, Australia
That was one fucked up book / movie

#93483 - 12 Jan 09 15:06 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: chewwyUK]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines
Yep, seen R.F.A.D. and Gangster No. 1. Loved and own both of them. I just watched Gangster No. 1 while masturbating using my own faeces as lubricant a week ago.

Hot.
http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#93484 - 12 Jan 09 15:07 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: chewwyUK]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Trainspotting.....

#93485 - 12 Jan 09 15:08 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: chewwyUK]
linnaen Offline
Member++

Talking of cheery movies - anyone have recommendations of movies worth watching I can *ahem* hire out?

#93486 - 12 Jan 09 15:16 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Sammy Jankis]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Quoting: Sammy Jankis
Yep, seen R.F.A.D. and Gangster No. 1. Loved and own both of them. I just watched Gangster No. 1 while masturbating using my own faeces as lubricant a week ago.

Hot.

so 90s

#93488 - 12 Jan 09 15:21 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: fred]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Apart from a couple of memorable roles, both films are extremely overrated.

#93489 - 12 Jan 09 15:22 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Piss Salon]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Quoting: Piss Salon
Apart from a couple of memorable roles, both films are extremely overrated.

well that's just YOUR opinion

#93492 - 12 Jan 09 15:29 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: witty handle]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Wow! sort of recycled waste product eco-auto eroticism! this could catch on. Put a "sell" recommendation on the company that makes KY

#93493 - 12 Jan 09 15:35 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

I think I'm in some sort of time warp here

#93494 - 12 Jan 09 15:37 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
Sammy Jankis Offline
Member+++

Loc: Manila, Philippines
And you fags picking on Raden Mas Graham James and Supreme Bupati Sahedi can fuck right off !

Edited by Sammy Jankis (12 Jan 09 15:38)
Edit Reason: that fucking s key again
http://thehateproject.blogspot.com

#93495 - 12 Jan 09 15:41 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: linnaen]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Linnaean, Is "hire out" OZspeak for "rent out" or you want to hire some people to make a short "arthouse" flick?

#93506 - 12 Jan 09 16:59 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
linnaen Offline
Member++

Yes, I did mean rent out, but was trying to indicate that I would get hold of a movie by other means.

#93508 - 12 Jan 09 17:09 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: linnaen]
fred Offline
Member*

I buy them, copy and sell again in the shop

#93512 - 12 Jan 09 18:20 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: fred]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Get hold of "Australia"- right up your alley there in Qld- then quickly let it go. Don't actually watch it but wait for Baz's next movie: it's going to be a horror movie called "America"

#93545 - 13 Jan 09 16:31 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
maccaf Offline

A passing resemblance to Brick Top? I can't believe this post is still active after more than 12 months. Just returned to the land of the wrong white crowd after a year in Costa Rica...it's Bali in Spanish...worth a visit

Attachments
G2.jpg

#93553 - 13 Jan 09 19:30 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: linnaen]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: linnaen
Talking of cheery movies - anyone have recommendations of movies worth watching I can *ahem* hire out?

Soccer Dog 2 is good.

#93661 - 14 Jan 09 17:03 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: kenyeung]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Dickman and Throbbin.

#94272 - 20 Jan 09 09:35 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: maccaf]
G.James Offline

Now look you lot of cyberspace misfits...you think I know FUCK NOTHING about what's going on? Well let me tell you I know FUCK ALL!!!!. The final insult was that picture...it's my worst side and before I had a facelift, neck lift, browlift, botox, collagen and permanent eye brows. This is the real me....

Attachments
MV5BMTMzMDUwOTYwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDkwODQxMQ@@__V1__SX100_SY140_.jpg

#94280 - 20 Jan 09 11:52 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: G.James]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Witty?

#94283 - 20 Jan 09 11:59 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Not unless he was posting from Melbourne Australia..

#95370 - 08 Feb 09 14:01 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: crude oil]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

The dodgy skin products. James never paid for the imported skin products that I sourced for his ARC skin Clinics in Bali and Jkt. He told me if you want them come and get them so I did. This was followed by a few days of abusive threatening phone calls by both parties. He had my products copied locally and was flogging them off in the clinics. A few days later 10 cops arrived with a warrant to search especially for "cosmetic drug creams"( I have a framed copy of the search warrant). At the time I didn't have a clue why they wanted cosmetic products. A quick call to local wife's daddy sorted out the problem. He sent some of his men over and the cops told them (guys from Intel) that James had alleged that the skin products contained methamphetamine. He still had to pay them to make them come come as they thought he was crazy.

#95375 - 08 Feb 09 14:17 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
Pooh Bah

can you do a scan of the search warrant for us?

#95380 - 08 Feb 09 14:54 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Dilli]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Quoting: Dilli
Not unless he was posting from Melbourne Australia..

aaah...then Cyril Shwarmberger then

#95392 - 08 Feb 09 18:41 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

ok. I'll be back home in a week

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  NetCop