Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93512 - 12 Jan 09 18:20 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: fred]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Loc: dubai
Get hold of "Australia"- right up your alley there in Qld- then quickly let it go. Don't actually watch it but wait for Baz's next movie: it's going to be a horror movie called "America"

#93545 - 13 Jan 09 16:31 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
maccaf Offline

Loc: New Zealand
A passing resemblance to Brick Top? I can't believe this post is still active after more than 12 months. Just returned to the land of the wrong white crowd after a year in Costa Rica...it's Bali in Spanish...worth a visit

Attachments
G2.jpg

#93553 - 13 Jan 09 19:30 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: linnaen]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: linnaen
Talking of cheery movies - anyone have recommendations of movies worth watching I can *ahem* hire out?

Soccer Dog 2 is good.

#93661 - 14 Jan 09 17:03 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: kenyeung]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Dickman and Throbbin.

#94272 - 20 Jan 09 09:35 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: maccaf]
G.James Offline

Loc: Bali
Now look you lot of cyberspace misfits...you think I know FUCK NOTHING about what's going on? Well let me tell you I know FUCK ALL!!!!. The final insult was that picture...it's my worst side and before I had a facelift, neck lift, browlift, botox, collagen and permanent eye brows. This is the real me....

Attachments
MV5BMTMzMDUwOTYwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDkwODQxMQ@@__V1__SX100_SY140_.jpg

#94280 - 20 Jan 09 11:52 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: G.James]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Witty?

#94283 - 20 Jan 09 11:59 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Not unless he was posting from Melbourne Australia..

#95370 - 08 Feb 09 14:01 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: crude oil]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

The dodgy skin products. James never paid for the imported skin products that I sourced for his ARC skin Clinics in Bali and Jkt. He told me if you want them come and get them so I did. This was followed by a few days of abusive threatening phone calls by both parties. He had my products copied locally and was flogging them off in the clinics. A few days later 10 cops arrived with a warrant to search especially for "cosmetic drug creams"( I have a framed copy of the search warrant). At the time I didn't have a clue why they wanted cosmetic products. A quick call to local wife's daddy sorted out the problem. He sent some of his men over and the cops told them (guys from Intel) that James had alleged that the skin products contained methamphetamine. He still had to pay them to make them come come as they thought he was crazy.

#95375 - 08 Feb 09 14:17 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
can you do a scan of the search warrant for us?

#95380 - 08 Feb 09 14:54 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Dilli]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
Quoting: Dilli
Not unless he was posting from Melbourne Australia..

aaah...then Cyril Shwarmberger then

#95392 - 08 Feb 09 18:41 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

ok. I'll be back home in a week

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  NetCop