Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93278 - 09 Jan 09 18:20 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
crude oil Offline

Loc: jakarta
hmmmmmmm.....wonder what mr james would think of all this. you see, i have a rather close working relationship with him. anything more all you pundits would like to add?

#93279 - 09 Jan 09 18:28 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: crude oil]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Dear Mr James,

Please post pics of your daughter.

Yours sincerely,

Vulgarian

#93280 - 09 Jan 09 18:59 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
Polisi Cepek Offline
Member*

Loc: Di tengah hutan
Quoting: Roy's Hair
They're worse than the Masons. They would have cut her tongue out and buried it on a beach if she'd joined and squealed.

She does sometimes squeal when she joins.

#93281 - 09 Jan 09 19:48 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Vulgarian]
crude oil Offline

Quoting: Vulgarian
Dear Mr James,

Please post pics of your daughter.

Yours sincerely,

Vulgarian

don't think she stoops to your level sir

#93282 - 09 Jan 09 19:49 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
crude oil Offline

Quoting: Roy's Hair
funnily enough Me 'n' WH ran into ol' GJ in a bar on Gili Trawangan this Xmas. Nice daughter. Not sure about the dodgy local skin creams though...tell us more Bandersnatch.

heard about that...hope you were polite

#93283 - 09 Jan 09 20:01 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: crude oil]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: crude oil
don't think she stoops to your level sir

That's why I love pics. They never *sob* judge me.

#93284 - 09 Jan 09 20:13 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: crude oil]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
hmmmmmmm.....wonder what mr james would think of all this.

we've been waiting for him to join the conversation for exactly 366 days now. he seems to prefer engaging with us through proxies.

you see, i have a rather close working relationship with him.

i would have kept that under my hat, personally.

anything more all you pundits would like to add?

whaddya got?

#93292 - 10 Jan 09 06:19 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Surly if old Mr James started to "payback" jakchatters that would just prove what they were saying?

#93294 - 10 Jan 09 08:22 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: chewwyUK]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Loc: dubai
.... And to think I once defended him. Someone said he wasn't fit to live in a pigsty.I stood up for him and said he was.

#93295 - 10 Jan 09 08:29 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
Vulgarian Offline
Pujangga

#93374 - 11 Jan 09 05:25 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Polisi Cepek]
fred Offline
Member*

Loc: here and there
Quoting: Polisi Cepek
Rotarian.

Maybe it's spit rotarians with one daughter bent over and two naughty boys.

#93375 - 11 Jan 09 05:26 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: fred]
fred Offline
Member*

Suddenly my goolies feel itchy.

#93378 - 11 Jan 09 07:22 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: fred]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Crude Oil. Does he still wear the black horn rim glasses and try to look like the guy from Snatch? Was it Brick Top or Bullit Tooth Tony? What a great movie that was. About the meth in a moisturiser pathetic little attempt at intimidation, he'll say " Well...I don't know anything about that" His standard reply. We can him send some memorabilia of his phone conversation with me the day after."No one listens until you fart"

#93396 - 11 Jan 09 11:05 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
Quoting: bandersnatch
Crude Oil. Does he still wear the black horn rim glasses and try to look like the guy from Snatch? Was it Brick Top or Bullit Tooth Tony? What a great movie that was. About the meth in a moisturiser pathetic little attempt at intimidation, he'll say " Well...I don't know anything about that" His standard reply. We can him send some memorabilia of his phone conversation with me the day after."No one listens until you fart"

well that explains half your handle...still trying to work out the bander bit you graham james hater !!!

#93440 - 12 Jan 09 09:53 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
fred Offline
Member*

Quoting: bandersnatch
Crude Oil. Does he still wear the black horn rim glasses and try to look like the guy from Snatch? Was it Brick Top or Bullit Tooth Tony? What a great movie that was.

Brick top. Great movie.
I have it in WMV format.
Did you see Lock, stock and two smoking barrels?

#93441 - 12 Jan 09 10:18 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: fred]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Brick Top!! An 'Orrible Cahnt!!

#93442 - 12 Jan 09 10:48 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Hmmm. Cut the hair a lot shorter and there's more than a passing resemblance to the "Psycho from Sanur."

Crude Oil: Wrong about the "snatch" part of the bannername...."And the mome wraths outgrabe" is the connection from my favorite author: a cokey English maths teacher from the 19th century. He lived in a fantasy world and liked children so he wrote a few books and poems for kids. Hey....there's some more similarities to GJ there too!! Scary monsters out there.

#93458 - 12 Jan 09 13:42 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: fred]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Thanks for the heads-up on that ,Fred. LS and B was great too but there is no match for Snatch..a close second was an Aussie flick called Two Hands with Bryan Brown and a very young Heath Ledger. Well worth a look if you haven't seen it.

#93462 - 12 Jan 09 13:56 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Or Number 1. Gangster, if you like lovable extreme Cockney violence.

#93463 - 12 Jan 09 14:00 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

great movie RH --- I also downloaded Football Factory the other day which is full of cockney violence.

#93464 - 12 Jan 09 14:02 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

my wife likes lovable extreme cock. But she loves me anyhow

#93465 - 12 Jan 09 14:05 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

RH, like......is the film called Number 1. Gangster or just Gangster and it's Numero Uno on your list????

#93466 - 12 Jan 09 14:08 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: chewwyUK]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Heh heh. Football Factory is a riot of face punching, blade stabbing fun. And rather tellingly features no football in it whatsoever.

#93467 - 12 Jan 09 14:10 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Nothing like a good cockney fight

#93468 - 12 Jan 09 14:11 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Indeed ... and seems to make a comment on the progression of violence at the end when young zeb gets his head blown off

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  NetCop