Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#68323 - 17 Jan 08 20:10 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
I had the meat one last time - but they put cumi-cumi in one of them - frightened the life out of me it did when I got to that bit.

I hope my mates Bradley and Klaus are in.

#72477 - 29 Mar 08 19:11 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Loc: Somebody's watching me......
In the same spirit as this thread was meant I was recently going through some old name card books and looking for a contact I came across the Big Man's handphone number (Graham James) +62-816-829-662 and +62-812-397-0129.............

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#72480 - 29 Mar 08 19:30 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: viperaberushitam]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
how sweet. i'll give him a call and tell him to join the fun.

#72481 - 29 Mar 08 19:40 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

^^^I think the 816 number is his original/his first virgin and I doubt he ever gave that one up.........

The only Faith that people really have to lose, is faith in themselves...........

#82584 - 24 Jul 08 16:17 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: KuKuKaChu]
AlvinHosanna Offline

Loc: Singapore
lol this post is hilarious! Sad thing is, I believe it! Only in Indonesia.............

#85574 - 05 Sep 08 11:14 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: AlvinHosanna]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
just to bring the topic back to the top of the list

#85577 - 05 Sep 08 11:21 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: chewwyUK]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Any reason in your continued interest in this thread Chew? Missing the Captain?

#85579 - 05 Sep 08 11:26 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

No RH -- certainly not missing the captain. I thought it would be good to bring it to the top again as Mr Graham James has now discovered the posting. I googled mr James and cant find anything bad about him .. except what is posted on JakChat

#85580 - 05 Sep 08 11:27 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
Quoting: Roy's Hair
Any reason in your continued interest in this thread Chew? Missing the Captain?

he misses the "FAG Mechanic" like he Misses a hangover

(George Bernard Shaw)

#85583 - 05 Sep 08 11:38 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Balibob]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Freddy's Deady. So how do you know James has seen the thread Chew? This is all very interesting.

#85585 - 05 Sep 08 11:49 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Do you even read the forum topics RH?? I had a clue when Dilli posted it with the heading EXPAT OUT

#85593 - 05 Sep 08 13:42 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Roy's Hair]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Loc: Bogor
Quoting: chewwyUK
No RH -- certainly not missing the captain. I thought it would be good to bring it to the top again as Mr Graham James has now discovered the posting. I googled mr James and cant find anything bad about him .. except what is posted on Jakchat

Freddy's Deady. So how do you know James has seen the thread Chew? This is all very interesting.

huh???????????i'm konfuzed 2!!!!!!!! i'm also keen to know how chewster knows that GJ has diskuvvrd the thread seeing that GJ is my boss...Dermatology, that's his new line of business

Edited by witty handle (05 Sep 08 13:42)
Edit Reason: itch

#85612 - 05 Sep 08 20:18 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: witty handle]
viperaberushitam Offline
Member**

Last time I spoke to him was at someone's birthday party in Bali (maybe 4 years ago) and he was starting a company for anti aging, age reduction, rejuvenation shots, he was going to make a deal with the Indonesian army to have the upper echelon of the military plus family members receive these and the military would pay for these out of their official State budget, at least that was the plan.

#85613 - 05 Sep 08 20:32 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: viperaberushitam]
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
Posted on Expats Forum by some idiot whoused to call himself Freddie the Fag mechanic Foggle

No, not really. I'd say the links contain very little, and if you take a look at JC, you will see that they have allowed someone to take on Mr. B's identity, hardly the way things should be done, unless of course the text is true and that GD and Mr B have had dealings in the past.

The FBI also began a theft investigation into Bellefontaine in 1995 but never pressed charges.

Uhmm, now before I posted stuff like that, I'd make sure that he was convicted, still some people get their rocks off being malicious in what they post.

Oh and as for "those requiring legal assistance could try contacting Okusi Associates." , those requiring legal assistance would do better contacting groovy pets than following that bit of advice, and strange it is too as BA has an extremely well qualified US lawyer practising in JKT under his belt, why recommend a company whose legal experience is limited to sending around Max's boys ?

(George Bernard Shaw)

#85615 - 05 Sep 08 20:42 Re: PT EXPAT OUT [Re: Balibob]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: Balibob
who used to call himself Freddie the Fag mechanic Foggle

So the Captain still lives?

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills;
For you bouquets and ribbon’d wreaths—for you the shores a-crowding;
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
Here Captain! dear father!
This arm beneath your head;
It is some dream that on the deck,
You’ve fallen cold and dead.

#93237 - 09 Jan 09 07:49 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: maccaf]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Loc: dubai
I know this guy James. He got the police to try and bust me by telling them that there was methamphetamine in the products I imported which where competing with his dodgy local skin creams. When that didn't work he said that next time he would get them to plant drugs. He forgot the first rule of expat intimidation: if expat married to well off Jakarta girl, find out what her father does. Now he has inoperable throat cancer so I hear. Is that karma enough?

#93238 - 09 Jan 09 07:52 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Wow -- This thread started 365 days ago and is still going strong.

#93239 - 09 Jan 09 07:52 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
Pooh Bah

that's the same graham james we know and loathe ...

indeed, karma.

#93243 - 09 Jan 09 09:37 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
witty handle Offline
Member*

Quoting: bandersnatch
I know this guy James. He got the police to try and bust me by telling them that there was methamphetamine in the products I imported which where competing with his dodgy local skin creams. When that didn't work he said that next time he would get them to plant drugs. He forgot the first rule of expat intimidation: if expat married to well off Jakarta girl, find out what her father does. Now he has inoperable throat cancer so I hear. Is that karma enough?

Rh and myself ran into mr james on our recent travels. He seemed perfectly healthy, socializing, drinking and SMOKING..not sure about the inoperable throat cancer. Seems ol' karma might have let us down again

Edited by witty handle (09 Jan 09 09:38)
Edit Reason: yes indeed as rh was saying

#93246 - 09 Jan 09 09:59 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
witty handle Offline
Member*

his lil' daughter looked eminently operable.

interested were ya?? i would never have known

#93248 - 09 Jan 09 10:19 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

How dare you. I know doctors and dentists and I'm a keen Rotarian

#93267 - 09 Jan 09 16:10 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Roy's Hair]
bandersnatch Offline
Member+

Loc: dubai
that's what I was told....they couldn't operate but they gave him drugs instead.... as in chemo... and nuked his neck with radiation. maybe it was someone just trying to cheer me up. Maybe it worked???

#93268 - 09 Jan 09 16:23 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: bandersnatch]
Pooh Bah

that's the kind of story that psychopaths like to tell, actually.

#93273 - 09 Jan 09 17:20 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Polisi Cepek Offline
Member*

Loc: Di tengah hutan
Rotarian. Jesus. Recently I had to try and explain to my gf why they're evil. She wanted to join rotaract.

#93275 - 09 Jan 09 17:48 Re: PT EXPAT OUT -- the Graham James/Pak Sahedi alliance [Re: Polisi Cepek]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

They're worse than the Masons. They would have cut her tongue out and buried it on a beach if she'd joined and squealed.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  NetCop